[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

It looks like CLOY writer and director was nominated too!!! YAY!! It's also in the Naver article but in the boxed up list which Google translate can't ....translate lol!!

This means CLOY has EIGHT NOMINATIONS!! Wow!!! Is that the higher number of nominations this year?

10 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

Ok, didn't know this. Has anyone ever won best actress/actor and also the Daesang? The writer of CLOY got a nom and so did the director of CLOY and the director of World of the Married.

If a Best Actor or Actress gets a Daesang, then another Actor or Actress will get Best Actor/ Actress. Not sure if you know that HB won the Daesang for Secret Garden? Another actor won Best Actor that year. You can check it here in wikipedia. It has happened in other years too - Actor and Actress actually wins Daesang quite often, esp veterans. HB is actually still the youngest Daesang winner for Baeksang (as far as I am aware).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/47th_Baeksang_Arts_Awards

25 minutes ago, cswcraze said:

One criteria says cutoff is 30th April and as long as the drama has aired 4 episodes, it can compete.  Initially I think ill of JTBC that this new criteria favors their TWOTM, but doesnt seem like it.  I was wrong, sorry.  Could it be because it is now original script, since it is a remake?

LOL! I had the same thot too, for a moment. But I figured Baeksang is still a very prestigious award hence it couldn't have been influenced just by the broadcast channel. I am surprised that TWOTM didn't get more nominations, and wonder if it qualifies to be nominated again next year? But what you said about it not being original script made sense - that might be one reason the judges did not nominate it for Best Drama (nor Best Script).

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

Any news regarding popularity awards? Lets vote for BinJin that the least we can do the make them attend and win Inkisang :D

Though it will be hard battle against IU fandom for female category:mellow:

And usually it will require you to pay after 1st to final round 

• Like 4

So energized with Baeksang Awards news that I have posted more than once today - indulge me, pls.

I have a feeling that CLoY will sweep - it continues to be seen by more people in the world, especially during this pandemic.  It will follow the giant footsteps of Parasite which nabbed the Best Picture Oscar.  Earned high ratings in S Korea & ranks 3rd on Netflix  & a drama which aspired for peace in a divided nation deserves all these awards.

• Like 4
  • Love 11
  • Insightful 1

On 5/7/2020 at 8:15 PM, Meli said:

I guess hyun bin won't be attending the award ceremony because of his filming schedule if he goes to Jordan??

Huh? Do you know HB's filming schedule? Few countries are slowily lifting their COVID 19 quarantine/lockdown. But I don't know if international travel will be lifted by June. I doubt HB & his filming staff/crew will risk their lives in going to Jordan when there's no available 100% treatment & vaccine for SARS-Covid 2 virus yet.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, cgb1108 said:

Darn, if there is social distancing, then BinJin may not even sit together??? :pensive:

This is just me thinking out loud: Do people belonging in the same household exempted from social distancing? :sweatingbullets: 

How we all wish to see BinJin seated beside each other just like in PIFAN 2014 and get a picture of their glances :wub: 

A throwback. This is what I am looking forward to in Baeksang Arts Awards:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

Full nominee list for Baeksang Best Director and Best Script/ Screenplay.

I am so happy that CLOY director and writer got the nomination!! They totally deserve it for giving us the best drama ever!!

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Meli said:

I guess hyun bin won't be attending the award ceremony because of his filming schedule if he goes to Jordan?? ... But i hope they all make it. Would be lovely to see them together on the red carpet

Please don't shoot our hopes. We don't know that yet. Most people can fly in & out of a country in a day without flight restrictions :) 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, GroceryShipper said:

This is just me thinking out loud: Do people belonging in the same household exempted from social distancing? :sweatingbullets: 

How we all wish to see BinJin seated beside each other just like in PIFAN 2014 and get a picture of their glances :wub: 

A throwback. This is what I am looking forward to in Baeksang Arts Awards:

I have the same picture in my mind. I am smiling like an idiot imagining how it's going to be on June 5th. :wub: I'm going to have a very good night sleep today after perspiring profusely in anticipation. My cat is putting spells on the paper where his list of nominees are written. I can hear him meow "landslide". :lol: First time to see a cat shipper. Intense! :D

We'll retire for the day. Happy shipping y'all! Sweet dreams! :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

I didn't know this Awards thing is soooo exciting!!! I don't even bother on who's who and what's what in my country and now I am here anticipating and praying for the success of BinJin and CLOY :wub:

After the awards night, I am wishing to see all CLOY nominees, co-stars, and production staff to celebrate the success of their drama. I know this is too much to ask. Well done you guys!  

• Like 5
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, Meli said:

I guess hyun bin won't be attending the award ceremony because of his filming schedule if he goes to Jordan?? ... But i hope they all make it. Would be lovely to see them together on the red carpet

Hmm. Are flight operations in SK back to normal? Also in Jordan? 

With this pandemic crisis, I'm pretty sure the production timeline of HB's film overseas will be moved again

• Like 4

2 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

No audience for Baeksang Awards.

To be live streamed on cable channel JTBC on June 5.

How do I get this livestream? Any thoughts, fellow shippers? :huh:

I think JTBC is officiating the live stream, but it wont be sub live right? Anyway i think i've read somewhere that there's a category that the public can participate in, not sure if its for Baeksang though....any other ways that we can show our support for CLOY and Binjin - other than praying of course...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hallo Shipper Fellow. It's nice to join on Soompi and have a same interest in Binjin. 

I already read almost all post about Binjin here, and it makes me full fill with passion. Thankyou guys for support and sharing everthing about Binjin.

Well, as we knew 56th Baeksang Art Award release their nominated for all categories, and as we guessed and hope (since they are deserve it ) that every single part of CLOY are nominated. I am sure that we wish the same thing for their victory.

But, i'm still can't get why part of TWOTM and Hospital Playlist can gtake the nominated since their drama is still airing. As far as i know nominatios in Baeksang Award is for the drama which already complete in April. Please correct me if i was wrong.

Thankyou:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I hope there will still be a Red Carpet event for Baeksang!! Really want my Binjin to walk down the red carpet together, even if it's 1 meter apart (they can hold a ribbon or something, like traditional chinese weddings LOL!!).

There's still one more category not out which is Most Popular Actor and Actress. Maybe it will be announced later. This is the one where fans can participate and vote.

Really really happy for Binjin and CLOY team! What a good Friday it is so far!! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Full nominee list for Baeksang Best Director and Best Script/ Screenplay.

I am so happy that CLOY director and writer got the nomination!! They totally deserve it for giving us the best drama ever!!

Oh My God. CLOY proofs that they are full package drama. It entered almost every categories. can't be more proud for it:wub:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 5

Congrats to all the nominees! I'm super pumped about this! Honestly, I'm just happy CLOY and BinJin got nominated. I personally believe BinJin's chances of winning aren't as high, but who knows, the award bodies may surprise us! I do think Kim Hee Ae has a higher chance, considering TWOTM is a hot topic in Korea. Also, I'm laughing because both the besties Gyo Hyo Jin and our Yejin are nominated together again, and I'm thinking of how Hyo Jin unnie has complained about losing to Yejin. Honestly, the TV Best Actress category is super fierce, I'll be happy with whoever wins. Funny enough, I'm actually rooting harder for Yang Kyung Won and Seo Ji Hye to win their respective Supporting categories. They truly gave their all in CLOY and I hope they will be acknowledged. 

By the way, does anyone know how international audience can watch this? I've read online, some people recommended JTBC app or Vlive. I also realized even if I do get to stream it live, most likely there won't be any subtitles :sweatingbullets: So I'd definitely would appreciate if the awards will be subbed and become publicly accessible afterwards. Wouldn't want to miss out on anything CLOY or BinJin related since there's no fan cam this year! I guess it's good for BinJin in a sense. 

Yejin still hasn't responded to the challenge on IG. I'm super worried if she and HB will even attend the awards. Her silence is really killing me!

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

There's still one more category not out which is Most Popular Actor and Actress. Maybe it will be announced later. This is the one where fans can participate and vote.

OOoh i see.. Thanks for this!

Completely a knet noob here. But may I ask how Daesang works?

1 hour ago, yara530 said:

Any news regarding popularity awards? Lets vote for BinJin that the least we can do the make them attend and win Inkisang :D

Think there is no popularity award in Baeksang, unlike in the TV broadcast station yearly awards.