[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

What a great day for CLOY fandom! I'm so happy the list is official and it got nominated in all the expected categories. I do truly think CLOY has a good chance at winning Best Drama, especially now that we know it is not competing against The World of the Married. Maybe this is me being a little selfish, but I'm not just happy with the nomination. I really really hope that SYJ wins Best Actress or Daesang. Could someone please explain how Daesang works? Let's say KHA wins Best Actress - does that exclude her from the Daesang? Or let's say she wins the Daesang - does that exclude her from Best Actress? 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

#cloybaeksang trending on Twitter :heart:

CLOY is still popular in the Philippines, I'm so proud! 

The competition for each category is so stiff. Can we do power voting so they'll win most popular award at least?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, cswcraze said:

Think there is no popularity award in Baeksang, unlike in the TV broadcast station yearly awards.

Yes there is, because my another bias won this back then in 2017 

For this year just wait and see

• Like 2

I am over the moon with CLOY screenplay & director, SYJ, HB, and supporting cast nominations! I am hyped!! Hahaha. I remember a week ago, "most" of us rooted for them to be nominated/win and have high hopes even if some had more faith in other dramas/actors.

Yayy!! It is a winning ladder for us BinJin shippers. I am actually imagining all of us celebrating when they announce their (high hopes again!) relationship & engagement/marriage :wub: We will feel double ecstatic than today! Imagine that, guys B)

• Like 3
  • Love 15

I really hope Ye Jin wins Best Actress if not the Daesang...

She will be celebrating her 20th Year Anniversary on June 3, and what a fitting gift it would be for her to win the Best Actress award just a few days after her anniversary. (Speaking of, thinking of sending her flowers via her agency on that day... hmmm...)

Would be nice to see a hug too if any of them wins an award... and can we please have Yerin Baek or Yoon Mirae sing live with the CLOY scenes at the background... thanks..

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

Aside from wishing for a CLOY sweep, I would love for SYJ to win Daesang this year...By the looks of it, she seems to be slowing down in terms of her work commitment, hopefully for something personal like...dot...dot...dot ;). This is just an awesome way to award someone with a 20-year stellar acting career. Sort of a lifetime achievement award...

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 6

15 minutes ago, Kari said:

By the way, does anyone know how international audience can watch this? I've read online, some people recommended JTBC app or Vlive. I also realized even if I do get to stream it live, most likely there won't be any subtitles :sweatingbullets: So I'd definitely would appreciate if the awards will be subbed and become publicly accessible afterwards. Wouldn't want to miss out on anything CLOY or BinJin related since there's no fan cam this year! I guess it's good for BinJin in a sense. 

There will be streaming but dont hope for sub and eventhough live stream we wont able to see certain actor or actress for whole time, because they have to shoot all the events esp the stage and award present

Usually fans rely on fancam from the audiences which will be shared right after or day or two days after

But since there will be no audiences this year I wont get much hope for "captured" interaction between binjin :(

• Sad 2

my heart beats fast for BEST ACTRESS AWARD.....Like gosh all of those nominees are great actress in Korea! they are the best LINE UP for REAL..OMG...TOUGH COMPETITION for YeJin....lets PRAY HARD for BINJIN and CLOY.

• Like 6

Congratulations to all the nominees, but #cloybaeksang being nominated in almost all categories is already a winner to me, from cast director and script. BINJIN is Life  to me, I just hope that both agencies of HB and SYJ would allow their artist to join the prestigious award. Knowing both HB and SYJ characters their presence is a Gift to all the Billions of Viewers, followers and Ultimate Die Hard Fans, and hoping our wishes would come true, just their Personal Wave would definitely bring joy to all of Us. Sharing my experience, while waiting for the announcement i woke up with a dream that they were walking in red carpet, SYJ in pinkish white long trail gown with red shash with wind blowing captivated a fairy like figure, while HB in bluish black tuxedo and a light pink hankie to complement the suit lights up the godly figure on Cam. Meter apart they were still together walking. All digital streaming platform, Online Viewer were watching simultaneously. And me with my clan jumping all in glee. Its almost 74 days after CLOY last appearance but im still addicted to updates from YT, Ins, and Tweeter. Being Quarantined since Feb 2 until now may have blown my head off, but this couple's videos, past drama and movies kept me on the ground. To CLOY and Binjin God Speed, Good Luck, and Best Wishes. 100 days after Cloy is on May 25, i will cook lasagna

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Is it too much to ask for our OTP to attend Baeksang no matter what? lols

I mean, CLOY drama grabbed 8 nominations. That's a huge recognition. 

And with its worldwide success, the fans deserves to see them in the event. Win or lose, its their formal way of thanking all the people who supported their drama, no?

Binjin. Come on... :D

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

OOoh i see.. Thanks for this!

Completely a knet noob here. But may I ask how Daesang works?

I am really not sure how Daesang is judged and awarded. I guess maybe the judges sit together and discuss and vote? Just a guess LOL!!

30 minutes ago, cswcraze said:

Think there is no popularity award in Baeksang, unlike in the TV broadcast station yearly awards.

Yes there is. Here's the wiki Baeksang list of awards :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baeksang_Arts_Awards

27 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

What a great day for CLOY fandom! I'm so happy the list is official and it got nominated in all the expected categories. I do truly think CLOY has a good chance at winning Best Drama, especially now that we know it is not competing against The World of the Married. Maybe this is me being a little selfish, but I'm not just happy with the nomination. I really really hope that SYJ wins Best Actress or Daesang. Could someone please explain how Daesang works? Let's say KHA wins Best Actress - does that exclude her from the Daesang? Or let's say she wins the Daesang - does that exclude her from Best Actress? 

If a Best Actress/ Actor nominee wins the Daesang, the other 4 nominees will win Best Actor/ Actress.

This is the list of Baeksang Daesang award of past years. It really covers all categories from Drama, Actor, Actress, scriptwriter,  PD and even Variety TV star.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baeksang_Arts_Awards_for_Grand_Prize_(TV)

You know what's my ideal win?

Daesang - CLOY

Best Actress - SYJ

Best Actor - HB

CLOY winning Daesang is a WIN for the whole team. I really love the whole drama and everyone in it, from cast to crew. :D

P.S. I am leaving out the other nomination ideal wins like best supporting, writer, director etc but of course I hope CLOY team will win that too. :D

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 5

Congratulations to our couple and to the rest of the CLOY team! Much-deserved nominations and recognition! Hope that we're all heading for a landslide win. :)Competition is tough, but I will keep praying for CLOY team victory. 

Korea has eased up a bit on their quarantine/distancing measures. I hope even a small audience can attend so we can have the BTS of our couple. Self-serving, I know. Hehe. It's a small treat for fans as they have a big role for the success of any drama or film.

I'm so ready to votr for the most popular actor and actress! Hope this award will be present this year. BinJin on stage is a much-anticipated event! You two, please attend! :D

• Like 9
  • Love 3

23 minutes ago, sy_glad said:

Aside from wishing for a CLOY sweep, I would love for SYJ to win Daesang this year...By the looks of it, she seems to be slowing down in terms of her work commitment, hopefully for something personal like...dot...dot...dot ;). This is just an awesome way to award someone with a 20-year stellar acting career. Sort of a lifetime achievement award...

Yes, I strongly support this. Our girl deserves Deasang this year. Fighting!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

37 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

I think JTBC is officiating the live stream, but it wont be sub live right?

For those of us who can not understand Korean, I think what we can do while watching is wait for the host to finish announcing the winner and whoever stands up is  assumed to be the awardee. And then cue to clap our hands :D:D:D

36 minutes ago, Shinta Adhania said:

But, i'm still can't get why part of TWOTM and Hospital Playlist

""We had a rigorous judging process to seek professionalism and impartiality, just like we did last year," the organizer said." from https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2020/05/398_288833.html . For me I'll just leave the judgment and wisdom to the people who get the say on this nomination. Be happy because our entries are in :)

CLOY for the win!!!! Fighting!!! *insert  hand drawing by HB* :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Yayy what a lovely morning...with the news of CLOY getting nominated in almost every category.Congratttssss .. :kiss_wink:.. 

2 hours ago, SM Lee said:

Sharing my experience, while waiting for the announcement i woke up with a dream that they were walking in red carpet, SYJ in pinkish white long trail gown with red shash with wind blowing captivated a fairy like figure, while HB in bluish black tuxedo and a light pink hankie to complement the suit lights up the godly figure on Cam. Meter apart they were still together walking. All digital streaming platform, Online Viewer were watching simultaneously.

Allow me to share mine... So I went to bed thinking about the nominations..And then I had a dream...I visioned HB walking the red carpet in a perfectly made tux and flashing his dimples..:P..But I was shocked..There was no SYJ by his side:cold_sweat:... Next thing came to my mind..ohh they must be expecting a good news that's why she is resting at home(oof even my dreams are getting delulu over binjin).I started theorizing (that too in my dream), SYJ admitted to Er, she is laying low after CLOY with no public appearance etc etc..It made me feel giddy even if I were dreaming. I was so sure that it felt real..Then came the dud that I was actually watching 2019 Baeksang awards and hence no SYJ:tounge_xd:...I woke up and omg I can't express my happiness as after that bizarre dream I finally got some good news..

• Like 1
  • LOL 22

4 hours ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

Yayy!! It is a winning ladder for us BinJin shippers. I am actually imagining all of us celebrating when they announce their (high hopes again!) relationship & engagement/marriage :wub: We will feel double ecstatic than today! Imagine that, guys B)

Can we have a rehearsal on how the virtual party be before that special announcement? There is a reason to celebrate anyway :D

Countdown to 5 June starts now :lol:

EDIT: @PrettyNoona made a very good suggestion on Page 567. Please join in and let's have some fun :)

17 minutes ago, PrettyNoona said:

OK guys, lets organise our Baeksang virtual party. We can select photo of your favourite drinks and food (prefer the traditional food from the country where you live), and the most favourite BinJin photo of your choice. Combine them together and post them on the 5th June. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

Congrats to the entire CLOY team for having 8 nominees this Baeksang award. I'm so proud of them! I want them all to win, but I do want SYJ to win Daesang the most. It's the one award she has never received and it would be poetic for her to receive it as also to mark her 20th year in the industry. 

I'm more than hopeful that they will attend this award. It's one of the biggest award giving bodies in SK, and CLOY is SYJ and HB's most successful drama after a long time; perhaps their most successful one (yes, including SeGa). I don't think they will want to miss this, particularly knowing that CLOY is nominated in almost all categories for TV. It's going to be their event.  Now, let's discuss what they will gonna wear. I legit want SYJ to wear white and HB black. Basic, I know, but imagine the visuals. 

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

Can we have a rehearsal on how the virtual party be before that special announcement? There is a reason to celebrate anyway :D

Countdown to 5 June starts now :lol:

YESSS please!! :wub::wub::wub: Hope there is a way too to sent congratulations message or gift to BinJin & CLOY as a whole (this shipping forum). Hehehe. Does anyone know how? 

DAY 1 today. It is a month of excitement indeed!! Now, next info we wait is BinJin's attendance :wub: I'm ok with waiting as long as there's a happy ending.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I don’t have much knowledge with regard to K Awards. But in my point of view, as much as SYJ deserve to win the grand award. But it will be more fulfilling if CLOY itself gets the award for it is not a two man show but team effort. It will be historical and rewarding. And of course best actor and best actress so as director and writer and a slide of supporting cast will grab their respective awards. 

Team CLOY for the win!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4