[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

5 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

But I’m surprised World of The Married was not nominated for Best Drama. Nor Best Actor.

They will probably get Daesang I think. 

Congrats to BinJin and CLOY for their nominations!! I just want to see them. Can they have a camera on them together the entire broadcast pretty please? That's all I want hehehe

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

Guys, it listed on Naver so it is legit (see below - pardon me for the Google translation). I'm so happy for BinJin & Cloy team. Now counting down to the 5th June. :wub:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003021375?fbclid=IwAR2pRhB31VGSo920-ozbPnpP567D1bJ_U3UVjJhzJ19jZSPucDseNKnsous

On the morning of the 8th, the Secretariat of the Baeksang Arts Awards distributed official press releases and announced the final candidates (works) for each category that have been active in the TV, film, and theater sectors for the past year. In the Best Acting Awards category, the competition among candidates is fierce. In the men's category, Kang Han (KBS 2TV 'When the camellia blooms'), Nam Gung-min (SBS 'Stove League'), Park Seo-jun (JTBC 'Itaewon Class'), Ji-Hoon Joo (SBS 'Hyena'), Hyun-bin (tvN's 'Crash landing on you') compete . The women's division is the fierceest, and it seems that even if all five winners win, there is no disagreement. Gong Hyo-jin (KBS 2TV 'When the camellia blooms') Hye-soo Kim (SBS 'Hyena') Kim Hee-ae (JTBC's 'The world of the married') Son Ye-jin (tvN 'Crash landing on you') Lee Ji-eun (tvN 'Hotel Del Luna') is the 'White Queen' Is aiming. The most fierce sector was the supporting role. Kim Young-min (JTBC's 'The world of the married') Kyung-Won Yang (tvN 'Crash landing on you') Oh Jeong-se (KBS 2TV 'When the camellia blooms') Yoo Jae-myeong (JTBC 'Itaewon Class') Jeon Seok-Ho (SBS 'Hyena') . In the women's division, Kwon Na-ra (JTBC 'Itaewon Class'), Kim Seon-young, Seo Ji-hye (tvN 'Crash landing on you'), Son Dam-bi, and Yeom Hye-ran (KBS 2TV's 'When the camellia bloom') compete.

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

I believe they’ve already released news articles about the nominees as well - TV show nominees on top and film nominees at the bottom! ^_^

@TotoroSY I believe TWOTM was not nominated for best drama as it is still airing and it would be unfair to award a show that hasn’t even finished it’s run (excluding the best actress nom). It still may win the Daesang since those nominees are not publicly posted but that’s still debatable. I don’t really know why the lead actor of the show wasn’t nominated but it might just be due to screen time. Either way, we’re gunning for HB, SYJ and CLOY to win so let’s focus on that and be grateful that they’re nominated ♡ 

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 6

17 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

They will probably get Daesang I think. 

Congrats to BinJin and CLOY for their nominations!! I just want to see them. Can they have a camera on them together the entire broadcast pretty please? That's all I want hehehe

Can they win even if they didnt get nomination as best drama?

Or maybe you mean the female lead who probably get Daesang since she is the only one who nominated from that drama? 

• Like 1

If these are the official nominations, then I am excited! I think CLOY has a very good chance to win Best Drama if The World of the Married is not a contender. Could someone please explain how Daesang works? Is it the grand prize awarded to anybody or any drama? Are there certain criteria? And the nominees are not revealed?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yara530 said:

Can they win even if they didnt get nomination as best drama?

Or maybe you mean the female lead who probably get Daesang since she is the only one who nominated from that drama?

I think World of the Married as a show will get the Daesang since it wasn't nominated as best drama. It's got the buzz right now. 

I don't really mind if BinJin doesn't win (I know I shouldn't say that) but I really want to see them on stage presenting and see their reactions when their OST is sung with clips from CLOY, an engagement sparkler on her hand and lots of eye smiles and dimples. That's not too much to ask for, right?

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

7 minutes ago, nightskye said:

I believe they’ve already released news articles about the nominees as well - TV show nominees on top and film nominees at the bottom! ^_^

Awesome news!!! Congratulations Crash Landing On You!!! Well-deserved nomination!

i feel like i won too as this is my first time to obsess about any K-Drama and TV couple, and i feel validated! I'm not crazy after all swooning and rewatching the series and all the BTSes even those without ENG translations!

Wooohooo! Happy Friday we all shippers now have something exciting to look forward to once again (June 5, mark your calendar!), so be healthy and stay safe! Fighting!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, PrettyNoona said:

Guys, it listed on Naver so it is legit (see below - pardon me for the Google translation). I'm so happy for BinJin & Cloy team. Now counting down to the 5th June. :wub:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003021375?fbclid=IwAR2pRhB31VGSo920-ozbPnpP567D1bJ_U3UVjJhzJ19jZSPucDseNKnsous

I'm so happy HB, SYJ, and CLOY are all on the list! :heart: But they also got big competition.. praying that they will win!  At first I thought there might be conflicts about CLOY drama as they touched upon sensitive political issues but I'm glad it did not affect its nomination...

Thank you for sharing the news :blush:  and I'm also happy Pyo Chi Su and Seo Dan are also nominated. They did well too!

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

I think World of the Married as a show will get the Daesang since it wasn't nominated as best drama. It's got the buzz right now. 

I don't really mind if BinJin doesn't win (I know I shouldn't say that) but I really want to see them on stage presenting and see their reactions when their OST is sung with clips from CLOY, an engagement sparkler on her hand and lots of eye smiles and dimples. That's not too much to ask for, right?

I don't know but I think it's not fair for the other nominees because KHA is in nominees since her drama is still on going.. If She will be in nominees for the best actress, she would be in the next baeksang which is next year.. Because for the other nominees as we know their drama has ended already (no offense.. It's just my opinion)

• Like 2

I guess hyun bin won't be attending the award ceremony because of his filming schedule if he goes to Jordan?? ... But i hope they all make it. Would be lovely to see them together on the red carpet

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

So pumped! I’ve been waiting for the Baeksang nominations since March/April and here we are jinjja. Can’t wait to see Binjin in their color coordinated tux/gown AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Team CLOY Fighting!!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

42 minutes ago, nightskye said:

I believe TWOTM was not nominated for best drama as it is still airing and it would be unfair to award a show that hasn’t even finished it’s run (excluding the best actress nom). It still may win the Daesang since those nominees are not publicly posted but that’s still debatable. I don’t really know why the lead actor of the show wasn’t nominated but it might just be due to screen time. Either way, we’re gunning for HB, SYJ and CLOY to win so let’s focus on that and be grateful that they’re nominated ♡ 

33 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

YAY!! With the Naver article out, I can safely say SUPER BIG CONGRATS TO HYUN BIN AND SON YE JIN, our Binjin couple, for the BAEKSANG Best Actor and Best Actress nominations!! So happy for both of you!! Also to CLOY and the other cast members who were nominated, congrats !!!

@nightskye  @Kristen Son  As far as I know about DAESANG, it is given to ONE of the NOMINEES (either best drama, best actor/ actress, best script etc). So if TWOTM was not nominated for Best Drama or Best Script, I don't think it qualifies for Daesang. But the main actress who was nominated for Best Actress may still get the Daesang. That will leave the Best Actress category a 4-way fight.

And phew, the Best Actress category is really the toughest one. All the best to SYJ and also GIRL POWER!!

As for Best Actor, it is also not an easy category. All the best to HB too!!!

After being worried about the nominations, now we have to worry about the final award. It's another one month to go!! I am just happy that they are nominated. :D

Btw, "the rat" actor from CLOY was nominated for Best Supporting Actor under TWOTM. Congrats to him too!

Another tidbit - Seo Dan's mom and uncle was nominated for Best New Actress and Best New Actor for the film category, under Parasite film. Congrats too!!

Looks like lots of lovely reunion coming up - pray that BINJIN can make it, despite HB's filming for Bargaining. Even if he is filming overseas, pray that he can get leave from his production company to join Baeksang. It's such an important award and also CLOY is such an important and significant work from him and all the cast/ crew.

I wonder why there is no Baeksang nomination for Best Director and Best Script? Or it's not announced yet?

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, nightskye said:

I believe TWOTM was not nominated for best drama as it is still airing and it would be unfair to award a show that hasn’t even finished it’s run (excluding the best actress nom). I

One criteria says cutoff is 30th April and as long as the drama has aired 4 episodes, it can compete.  Initially I think ill of JTBC that this new criteria favors their TWOTM, but doesnt seem like it.  I was wrong, sorry.  Could it be because it is now original script, since it is a remake?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

20 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

As far as I know about DAESANG, it is given to ONE of the NOMINEES (either best drama, best actor/ actress, best script etc). So if TWOTM was not nominated for Best Drama or Best Script, I don't think it qualifies for Daesang. But the main actress who was nominated for Best Actress may still get the Daesang. That will leave the Best Actress category a 4-way fight.

Ok, didn't know this. Has anyone ever won best actress/actor and also the Daesang? The writer of CLOY got a nom and so did the director of CLOY and the director of World of the Married.

I think they will attend coz its a rare case actor actress didnt attend even less chance to win, Baeksang is prestigious awards not your easy no attendance no winning awards and no matter how busy they are they will still try make time to attend, well at least till the categories announced...so lets pray desperately for them to attend

I hope CLOY can win best drama, actor and actress at least hahaha

• Like 7
  • Love 8