[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

Amazzingggg you! You actually remembered! The one in the video just released is just one of the few restaurants they ate together with the rest during CLOY filming.
the one in that tweet you quoted Feb was eating together in incheon and the video that’s just released is in Seoul quite to TVN I remembered. So ya they have dined together multiple times! 
Actors have to eat anyways lol 

it was so random back then.. after the holding hands picture denied, members not really into speculation discussion and  theres also no photos from that tweets maybe that why back then not a lot of member take it seriously. But one or two days later photos of BINJIN eat at the baberque restaurant in Busan out, and V@st really take it seriously that issue by sent a lot of DM to everyone who post it on social media. 

Its so relieved that BINJIN spend their time really well by having dinner together after filming even with their staff. Something like a heartwarming things someone could do with their love ones.. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, yara530 said:

The lists is out guys 

https://twitter.com/NetizenDrama/status/1258496138518331392?s=19

CLOY nominated and also both BinJin yayy Im happy

i thought this one is still a prediction but anyway I’m sure BinJin and CLOY will get nominated for sure...I’m more concerned whether they’ll be attending or not. :bawling:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

Is this list really official? I would be shocked if World of the Married is not nominated for Best Drama

I agree... I love CLOY obsessively. I am definitely rooting for our ship.... But I am also surprised that Hae Jun Park is not nominated for best actor?! 

37 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

Is this list really official? I would be shocked if World of the Married is not nominated for Best Drama

26 minutes ago, luffie said:

I agree... I love CLOY obsessively. I am definitely rooting for our ship.... But I am also surprised that Hae Jun Park is not nominated for best actor?! 

39 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

i thought this one is still a prediction but anyway I’m sure BinJin and CLOY will get nominated for sure...I’m more concerned whether they’ll be attending or not. :bawling:

I'm being good and waiting for an official article via a source like Soompi as recommended by Chewy. I didn't even see anything on Naver.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

...seems like dispatch is giving us 'weekly hints: BINJIN's ROAD TO FOREVER'. **i kind of haunched another article will be published abt them (or anything related to them) after the ones published exactly a week ago... Okay dispatch ... Give me us more patterns.:wub::D

• Like 7

Im sorry but that account pretty much reliable though it didnt put the official source

I will delete my posts if it turn out to be fake, but Im sure its official, we will see

Im sorry if my posts get everyone uncomfortable

Someone asked the source and the account provided u can check

Guys it does look like these are the official nominees for Baeksang! This account below is a well known BJ fan who’s done translations for them so I believe these are legit if she’s posted them. Congrats to CLOY & BinJin! :D (Will of course edit this if they change!)

• Like 4
  • Love 6

CloY is a game-changer for K-dramas ---> has become the highest rated one on Netflix which has a worldwide audience. And this has catapulted our BinJin to international fame. Even, famous Hollywood actors like Sandra Oh have noted the intense chemistry between the leads.  This can lead to Hollywood knocking on their doors ....

:heart:  the news about Baeksang Awards nominees ... :kiss_wink:  the actor who played Pyo Chi Sung getting a Best Supporting Actor nod!

Now, does anyone know how the award night will be set up?  If there is a venue, I'm assuming there will be people to present awards & the audience made up of only the nominees?!

Darn, if there is social distancing, then BinJin may not even sit together??? :pensive:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, yara530 said:

The lists is out guys 

https://twitter.com/NetizenDrama/status/1258496138518331392?s=19

CLOY nominated and also both BinJin yayy Im happy

The nominees are good but the nominees for the best actress made me goosebumps when there are 2 seniors and also GHJ (SYJ bestie).. Just pray for the best that uri SYJ will be the winner this time as well.. She was in the same nominated with KHS in 2017 for the best actress as well and SYJ made it with The Last Princess! Hopefully this time will be SYJ as well! 

• Like 10
  • Awesome 2

I just checked tweeter and above list posted by @nightskye seems legit Many other big HB/ SYJ account seem to have verified it! Really hope we see major media like Soompi reconfirming it. Meanwhile can I already say congrats to Binjin, CLOY and all the other cast that have been nominated? Still no news yet about Best Writer and Best director nomination though. 

But I’m surprised World of The Married was not nominated for Best Drama. Nor Best Actor.

• Like 8
  • Love 4