[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

19 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Wah.. how do you know this is HB fav scene??? Yup SYJ gets the title Queen of melodrama for a reason. She does not wail like a mad woman, she knows how to take you and make you feel with the character. That is why we will cry just as much as her watching her acting. 

HB mentioned this in one of his interviews. Also, the DVD has one of those director’s cut where the actors are explaining the scene. They even mentioned that HB was teasing YJ and copies the way she delivered the lines (Calling him a psycho or to that effect).  HB would say it the way YJ delivered it in the scene to tease her behind the scenes. If you’ve seen it, YJ’s eyes were blood shot and she was suppressing her lines instead of freely yelling/ cussing at HB’s character. It was brilliant really. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Luvagatha_03 said:

HB mentioned this in one of his interviews. Also, the DVD has one of those director’s cut where the actors are explaining the scene. They even mentioned that HB was teasing YJ and copies the way she delivered the lines (Calling him a psycho or to that effect).  HB would say it the way YJ delivered it in the scene to tease her behind the scenes. If you’ve seen it, YJ’s eyes were blood shot and she was suppressing her lines instead of freely yelling/ cussing at HB’s character. It was brilliant really. 

Yasssssssss this! Thank you for eloquently described it :wub:

The movie was good - had it not been delayed, it would’ve fared better at the cinemas (they had to reshoot it because of an ongoing scandal involving one of the actors). But things happen for a reason, and we got to see YJ celebrated HB’s birthday in the bus (ok part of her cutesy videos are to promote the movie but to get HB to agree to do those? girlfriend is chaaaaarmingggg :wub:).

Hope and pray to everything possible that these two will be together in the end (better channel this to the Universe, yes?) :) 

• Like 9
  • Love 6

4 hours ago, liltash85 said:

At least there is one thing in common

Two main things in common... Community Chest (headquarters or branch, doesn’t matter :wub:), and let’s not forget about been done on the same date. :blush: 

They are couple goals! Beautiful people inside and outside!

I hope their families and both of them are alright. All this covid19 situation is so sad and worrisome. 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, sharluvsenergy said:

Just went to watch The Negotiation again today as there was a special re-release for 2 days. It's just as good as the first time I watched it in the cinema. And I must repeat myself... Even though Son Yejin and Hyun Bin are supposedly enemies in the movie, their chemistry is so damn good (duhhh) and the sexual tension is really high.

Totally agree. I watched The Negotiation when it's first released in my country ~10/2018 and back then I wasn't a shipper or not even a HB/SYJ fan, just a normal moviegoer. Didn't have much expectation but I end up really impressed because of the strong chemistry and tension between 2 leads. Especially in the last scene when they met, I shed a tear or two because HB's eyes were so haunting, full of mixed emotions: angry, damaged, regret. And so do SYJ eyes. It's an action crime movie but somehow their acting make it feels like a subtle sad love story, even though no love word was spoken. I went to cinema a lot and most of the time I forget the movie right after it ends, but for Negotiation I still remember til today. Fast forward to CLOY 12/2019, I surprisingly realize this is the 2 leads in Negotiation, and again chemistry is up to the roof. Out of curiosity, I watch an interview video of them, then another, then ALL of their interviews, BTS, swoon videos and officially become a shipper. BinJin is truly addictive and mesmerizing. I never know I can fall in love with a couple this much!

• Like 18
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, LoverboyBin said:

Could someone enlighten with this part? Still cannot find the explanation here heheh (yes i have backread) 

He said : “Come here” while grabbing her arm and pretending  that he was taking her to bed . Understand now???:joy:

Like pay attention on this short clip (this is the sorted version that I found , but we can see better if watch the whole bts on “The Swoon” YouTube channel:

———————————————————————————————————

Sweet moments at the presscon :wub::

Since that we don’t have any new content of them, we need to have those throwbacks to cool down our thirsty. 
I’m still waiting for that selca at the war up party (delulu mode on) or would’ve be even better, if they do a whole new photoshoot :

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Love 12

1 hour ago, queenie said:

Fast forward to CLOY 12/2019, I surprisingly realize this is the 2 leads in Negotiation, and again chemistry is up to the roof. Out of curiosity, I watch an interview video of them, then another, then ALL of their interviews, BTS, swoon videos and officially become a shipper. BinJin is truly addictive and mesmerizing. I never know I can fall in love with a couple this much!

Exactly this!!

How are they such a global phenomenon, with so many people falling in love with BinJin (across borders literally) !!

And it's been many weeks since the CLOY finale and so many people around the world are still hung up on Binjin (recycling of old content in YT, Weibo, IG, Twitter, analysing every little detail and just trying to find A SIGN).  

Can any resident psychologist (the one from many pages back) explain this - why can't we move on?

Is this the usual experience with shipping couples? Why did we fall so hard for BinJin?

Can someone with a little bit more shipping experience explain if it gets any better for us knowing that we may not get any new content of either Bin or Jin for quite some time?  Will the sepanx get better with every passing day? 

P.S. Avid Shopper HERE !! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

HELLO SHOPPERS!!! :D

Can I ask for a little help? There's an on-going PH giveaway for cloy ost album and I joined because i really wanted to have one :wub: I just need a LIKE for the tweet below. No need to retweet, just LIKE:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Thank you so much for your time!! Let's all wait and pray desperately for BinJin's right time!!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, charray said:

Normally people will just donate to Community Chest without specifying which branch like the case of Hyun Bin but I think for SYJ, she is more specific because Daegu is her hometown so it is a special place to her. 

It is too much of a coincidence so my speculation is that they discussed and donated together. My delulu thoughts....:D

I think the same. They knew it would be the issue. That’s why HB didn’t want the public to know but finally revealed by Community  Chest 5 days later. I guess they spend time together a lot now before HB starts shooting new movie end of this month.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, sharluvsenergy said:

I know righttttttt!!! I even find his swearing sexy. HAHAHA!

Nono.. They are showing it in Singapore. Haha~

Wow, they are showing The Negotiation again in Singapore? Do you think it's due to CLOY and Binjin's recent hike in popularity?

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

8 hours ago, Wol-sook said:

For our CEO, I am not sure if it’s just coincident, or SYJ did her magic... HB is so relax and happy around her. He is truly happy!!  It’s rare to see him like this as so many of us have already mentioned. It’s not easy to find someone who can make you smile, people at a certain age will know what I mean. I hope they will grasp this chance and give it a try. (EVEN IF) they are not yet together. He deserves to be happy too. 

:love::love:

For me, its a fact! HB is a completely different person next to SYJ. He is always smiling and happy with her. It's really intense!  :heart:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Stumbled upon  recent article about kpop  stars comming clean about their dating life... And it was about a famous actor Sung Joon who starred alongside HB in Jekyll and Hyde, and some other singer named Lee Jae-hoon. Sung Joon released a statement in this Feb that he got married in 2018 and they had a baby last year.. I was shocked cause he's a very known actor.

Then 2 days later singer Lee Jae Hoon confessed that he was married for 10 years and had 2 kids!!!! 

I mean if those two could keep it secret for so long it only convinces me even more that SY and HB are probably together and keeping it a secret from us. who knows how many other actor and singers are married and still hiding it.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 7

@AnnieCheesecake  The Memories of Alhambra meet Crash Landing on You mashup video clips made and edited by TVN are so cute.

Actually this Twitter user account below had explained the storyline of the various video clips that TVN had made and edited. There is an actual storyline to it! Wow, I am impressed by TVN. I like the clips B-1 and B-2 the most. :heart:

Actually I did not watch Memories of Alhambra but the mashup video clips are interesting so maybe they can have a new season of Memories of Alhambra with similar game concept but with a new storyline and new characters and a new heroine with Son Ye Jin. My personal view is that Crash Landing on You is more or less done as a story so I doubt we can have a season 2 for Crash Landing on You that would work well. 

Like I said, either they marry each other or if not then they should give us another drama or movie so as not to waste their insane sizzling chemistry together and to mend our broken hearts. We just can’t get enough of them. Jokes aside, I really like to see them in another drama or movie together.

Of course if they are officially together, then we don’t need another drama or movie because we will just swoon over their real life happiness. We are so delulu, aren’t we? lol :D

• Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

On 2/10/2020 at 9:03 PM, Xoxo said:

Hide contents

Hyun Bin always lean towards yejin. I saw This signature move in Negotiation press con, Yejin's IG, in the cinema (promoting nego). CEO Bin, you can deny, but your body won't..  :tounge_wink: I hope someone will compile these so called 'close friend signature move'

I have been wanting to say this for a while - simply put, there are no boundaries between ~close friends. Hehehe...

• Like 7
  • Love 2