[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

12 hours ago, songs2gether4ever said:

This is only the 2nd time Im supporting a couple. Never easy. Maybe one day you’ll find yourself waking up to good news. The anticipation that comes with it is exciting and at the same time heartbreaking. One can only hope for the best. 

Posting it here is actually a great reminder for me too. 

This is also the 2nd couple I seriously ship and supported (there were others but just during the drama). The first couple was not from k-ent and a long time ago. They split up eventually (it was a BIG heart break for the fandom). Both are now happily married with other people and have kids of their own LOL!! So for me, I ship Binjin with passion but also with reality in mind.

6 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

Son ye jin as yoon se ri maybe is a blessing to her,her character as seri is so strong,her acting is very good. no wonder she always at the top and then hyun bin. maybe she will get daesang as seri (well hyun bin already get as jo won in secret garden).

Agree with your thots - Yoon Seri's role is really a great opportunity for SYJ to show her flex as an actress. I also hope she will get a Daesang for it. HB's role as Jo Won in SG was also one that fleshed out his multi-facet as an actor, hence the Daesang that year. I am quite sure that HB will be cheering for SYJ all the way for that Daesang!

2 hours ago, bpwinces! said:

Thank you @TotoroSY for giving the trophy :3 I'm glad my thoughts were of some help. And I equally agree with everything you said as well, beautifully written. 

There is no denying to the meaning of HB's long travel to US. I actually remember that right after MoA wrap-up party he flew to the US. Shin Hye fans shipped him hard with her so I remember reading comments somewhere, (maybe in my videos can't remember) where they were a bit sad that he left early and that their couple would be apart and all. Then poor thing they find out he was with SYJ...I was happy and shocked ofc xD but felt bad for them, point being that the trip was mentioned as something as "professional' yet there he was GROCERY shopping with SYJ during her bday lmaooo xD #InGroceryWeTrust

@g b thanks! I have thought about that a lot too. In fact HB played an anti-hero in that movie, most of the film they're swearing at each other. It's a heavy film not a light romcom right? On top of that they're style of filming denied them having ANY skinship, kisses or PHYSICAL PRESENCE! so how on earth did you get so close??? Now ofc if both of them were attracted to each other's hotness (which is pretty much the only explanation let's be real now) then that makes sense otherwise- it DOES NOT :w00t:

You are welcome!!

Wow, first time I've read about HB rushing off to US on the night of MOA wrap-up! Which date was that when he flew off, before he was eventually spotted grocery shopping with SYJ (was it during her birthday ie Jan 10)? From your description, it looks quite clear that HB made the trip to LA to celebrate her birthday LOL!!

On Negotiation, when I started watching it (in middle of CLOY airing), I expected a lot of conflict, anger and negative energy between SYJ and HB's characters since they are supposed to be enemies. But as I was watching it, there was actually so much chemistry between the 2 of them, even when it was via the screen monitors LOL!! Both of them looked super hot in the movie so yeah, I think they might have been attracted to each other already during the shooting. I just saw Negotiation BTS for the first time in a video above and they were already very friendly with each other. I was rooting for them to eventually reconcile  in the movie (which I think they kinda did).

(P.S. Not sure if HB was still with Kang Sora during Negotiation filming, so please take my observation with a pinch of salt - it's just my POV)

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, Bu da Bizden said:

@lavantaI totally agree haha can't believe I'm spending most of my time reading all posts nowadays hehe

I enjoyed reading all your opinions and observations. It's fun and mood uplifting. Please do keep it coming. And I really depend on you guys for the latest news on our #BinJin couple.... :D

I just wanna say that I agreed on everyone that when in doubt, remember the grocery photo. It maybe just a photo but how about the story that comes with it. Like everyone is saying hyunbin flew to the US right after moa's wrap up party that was in December. They celebrated SYJ's bday together January 10. The grocery photo was posted January 20. So that means they were together for more than 3 weeks in the U. S? and many things can happen in that span of time hahaha so let's sit, relax and enjoy this shipping ride. :)

****hugs everyone ****

And on top of that the grocery shopping showed us that they stayed at home not at some hotel;) Imagine them being like in last CLOY scene in Switzerland:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Fangirlingislife said:

All i can think of is Gong Yoo and Jung Yumi. They acted together in 3 movies

So there's hope? :D:D

I've been reading old articles about CLoY, and wow the hate was intense haha

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/12/tv-crash-landing-on-you-pilot.html?m=1

Someone commented it was gonna flop. Who's laughing now :w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

5 hours ago, B.MMM said:

As i read the comments in naver, almost no one believed them:) most of Knetz commented that ok so the news of marriage are coming. and there is almost no bad or harsh comment. they so believe in them (like me, I believe they are a couple) 

the news tell that they wasn’t a couple and they are not a couple now, and I think they’ll announce in the near future that 2 or 3 months after the end of drama they got together just like the other kdrama couples:D 

I think it has become a habit in korean entertainment industry.  

Thank you for helping to translate and sharing it with us. :relaxed:

Been reading all posts in this thread and i enjoyed it.... thank you all for sharing your POV. 

I agree with most of you, let them enjoy their privacy, i'll be patiently waiting for their marriage announcement :joy: 

Goodnight everyone:kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, Wol-sook said:

Actually I think they were getting along well in the making of negotiation, but their vibes look different from the negotiation promo and CLOY. The sparks aren't there yet in my opinion... HB should be still dating Kang So Ra when they film negotiation. 

I agree, he was still dating his ex during the filming. After he broke up and started touring with SYJ for movie promotions, he came to enjoy her company. Earlier SYJ was more flirty and HB was still a bit reserved (despite being more opened up compared to his usual self), then he started to play along with SYJ's flirting and began teasing her. You can tell from the videos, he listened to her responses to questions in one of the interviews and give almost similar answers or refer to her earlier answers in the next one. He already admired her skills and capabilities even before the movie filming but I think during the promotion time he started to see her as possible romantic interest

• Like 8
  • Love 5

19 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

so I read all these articles in korean and the statement from V*** said "Son Ye Jin has her own hands clasped together and that the netizens are mistaken in thinking HB grabbed her hand. Even if they were dating, they're both professionals and wouldn't do that on set."

MS team said that they are not dating and they can't believe people are going through past BTS to find this. They know lots of people want them to date but unfortunately it's not true.

I thought only Vast denied the rumor, MS team hasn't said anything yet until now. Can you show me the news where MS team denied it? Thanks

• Like 8

1 minute ago, sussieh said:

I have been HB fangirl for many years, and I like how he seems so relaxed and blissful by her side, and also, more manly, I don’t know why but he even looks more protective and manly by her side

Exactly! He looks very engaging, caring and on top of that manly when he is with SYJ. And I have to say, it is the first time I am seeing great deal of fans of a male actor shipping their actor with an actress. I have never came across anything like that. Fans like you knows him better than causal fans like me, so they can see his love and admiration of his partner very well. That must be the reason why HB fans support him the most with SYJ. 

• Like 11
  • Love 7

57 minutes ago, emint2020 said:

I ask myseft, too. I understand tthat the reward vacation is cannceled because of Corova virus. But how about the interviews, the shows or somthing else to celebrate this winning? The historical success but everything looks extremely silent.WHY??? 

Besides, I read that Hyun Bin are preparing for shooting for new movie. No time to relax. Does it so strange? Actors often spend time for relaxing before joining new project. Why is he in such a hurry? WHY???

The silence of Ye-jin is also questioned. She hasnt updated insta much in 2019. WHY???

I dont know why but I suppose the wedding is coming soon.. LOL. No clues, just my feelings but I am too confident to believe in. haha

If I am not mistaken, CLOY filming took longer than planned, hence why HB needed to fly off almost immediately for his new movie shooting. And both of them are probably keeping a low profile and not doing interviews cuz of previous scandal news and also the new one that just happened few days ago. I think it's a wise move.

1 hour ago, B.MMM said:

Thank you:heart:

As i read the comments in naver, almost no one believed them:) most of Knetz commented that ok so the news of marriage are coming. and there is almost no bad or harsh comment. they so believe in them (like me, I believe they are a couple) 

the news tell that they wasn’t a couple and they are not a couple now, and I think they’ll announce in the near future that 2 or 3 months after the end of drama they got together just like the other kdrama couples:D 

I think it has become a habit in korean entertainment industry.  

Good to know that Knetz also do not believe the denial news and there's hardly any bad comments LOL! I think they are used to how k-ent couples act when rumors come out.

48 minutes ago, Fangirlingislife said:

All i can think of is Gong Yoo and Jung Yumi. They acted together in 3 movies

GY and Jung Yumi have also their own rumor news about being a couple in secret cuz they are so comfortable with each other in interviews etc! But they have always denied it. I haven't really seen much of their BTS and interview stuff so can't tell nor compare with Binjin LOL!!

37 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I don't know whether they are dating or not with surety( I wish and pray ardently that they do ) but would like to point out my disappointment with korean  industry in these type of matters.I mean if they love someone so it should be their choice .They are not anyone's personal property.Due to public backlash and negative comments , stars tend to deny any dating related news and try to maintain a clean image.Their privacy is intruded at a very alarming level that eventually leads them to feel pressured.I think thats why no comments or update from any cast and crew related to CLOY till now although it made history.Everyone is keeping low.Personally my delulu mind thinks that it is the silence before a big tsunami.I m praying for a big announcement from Vast and MS team very soon:love:.

The korean society seems very conservative and also hold a super high expectation of celebrities and stars. It's very different from some other entertainment industry eg. US where stars can date and breakup multiple times without impacting their star value. When a star in k-ent is swept up in too many rumours and scandals, their reputation is at stake and they may even lose opportunities for roles and big productions. Case in point is the CLOY handsome duckling - I am actually concerned he may lose the lead role that he was rumoured for after the accusation news (though it was recanted later). Korean netizens are well-known to be super judgement and can be very cruel. It's wise of Binjin to keep low profile and handle all the rumours expediently and with sensitivity.

Just some thots  - Personally, I would prefer that there is NO ANNOUNCEMENT or NEWS of Binjin for awhile as that would be the best for them at this time. Let them have their privacy and handle this situation in peace.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Uyên Đoàn Thu said:

I thought only Vast denied the rumor, MS team hasn't said anything yet until now. Can you show me the news where MS team denied it? Thanks

there's a lot of article in korean with statements from MS team. I don't know how to link the articles. Some are excerpts from twitter in korean but also news articles.

https://t.co/gsZ5Ts8J4X?amp=1

added link to article with both teams denying. Although when I read it this time, MS team only said they are shocked to see people searching old bts making of. The denials are from past rumours not current one. its seems every article repeats past denials etc.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Uyên Đoàn Thu said:

I also thought the news and articles are all referring to Vast’s denial but there is nothing  from MS. The wording of what Vast said is also different. I read Vast’s rep said HB is distressed over the rumours that come up again and again and that he clarified that they were not dating in the past and they are also not dating now. 

Actually I feel the agencies are not handling this issue that well. The drama had just ended and the hype is at all time high. Understand they need to clarify but I felt that they could have put it in a better way. No need to be so harsh, dramatic and categorical about it. Could be like during the press conference to clarify that they are not holding hands and leave it as that. At least they can leave some room for people to ship and there will be shipping for a rom-com.

Now I am beginning to feel a bit upset and will probably not rewatch CLOY as it is so hard to reconcile the real HB with the nice and warm Ri Jeong Hyuk now.

Before the latest round of denials, I was thinking there is 90% chance they are dating but now I would say maybe 60% chance. It was said that HB dated his previous co star a few months after the drama ended when he already started filming another drama.

So maybe there is a possible announcement 6 months later which will also be after he finish filming his new movie if they are dating. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

there's a lot of article in korean with statements from MS team. I don't know how to link the articles. Some are excerpts from twitter in korean but also news articles.

I have read this news from twitter. MS Team also denied yesterday. I googled to translated it in English but I forgot to tweet it. 

Btw, do you guys know which twitter accounts are updated SYJ' s information quickly and exactly? Please share me if you know. I want to follow to understand Ye-jin sis more. She is the most intersting actress that I have known. 

21 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

If I am not mistaken, CLOY filming took longer than planned, hence why HB needed to fly off almost immediately for his new movie shooting. And both of them are probably keeping a low profile and not doing interviews cuz of previous scandal news and also the new one that just happened few days ago. I think it's a wise move.

Hi, your explaination looks good. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. <3 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lavanta said:

And on top of that the grocery shopping showed us that they stayed at home not at some hotel;) Imagine them being like in last CLOY scene in Switzerland:wub:

Just a random musing despite the denials that are so disheartening: when the two were at the grocery store, they went through the vegetable, dairy, wine and frozen food sections lol ... from earlier discussion it also looks like they got snacks (popcorn) and miniature cereal boxes. This is a long period to walk without reconnecting with friends. Text: Hello, friend ... where are you? In many American groceries, the veggie aisle is typically on the opposite end of milk/wine aisles. For what it's worth.

I do find their statements a little harsh and even VAST seems like they've made multiple statements which is almost unprofessional. Get all your statements out at the same time and be done with...  am not sure if it is typical from other couples who had rumors and ended up together. A simple, HB and SYJ are professionals and were not holding hands. They are good friends who have not dated ... is sufficient enough. If there is an announcement in the future, then I'd think ... why were your denials so harsh? jmo.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Hi all, do understand that both agencies could have released simple statements to deny the hand holding incident, but different media will add more "colours" to it to make the news more juicy. That's how media works. It's the role of the agencies to protect the reputation of their stars, and in this case, holding hands during filming is a big No-No esp in k-ent where they are so strict and judgement about actors/actresses' behaviour and professionalism. So it's not surprising that the statements are more direct and adamant. I won't call that harsh really.

How the shippers feel is probably not the first priority of the agencies at this time. They might actually prefer all the shippers to calm down and not create scandal rumors for HB and SYJ that will cause great inconvenience to them.

Stay calm while shipping!

@Fangirlingislife  Totally agree with what you wrote! Let's not judge HB (or SYJ) based on the statements released to the media. And yes, being distressed over rumours is really quite natural for anyone. 

P.S. And WOW, you have met HB in real life? Can you tell us more about your experience and how he looks like (bet he was stunning!).

I hope that what SR said about "ex-fans being more scary than antis" will NEVER happen in this thread.

Ship responsibly and ship with love everyone! 

P.S. 2. One more thing - I advise not to set a timeline for Binjin to "announce something". That will only make your heart even more fragile.

• Like 18
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

I do find their statements a little harsh and even VAST seems like they've made multiple statements which is almost unprofessional. Get all your statements out at the same time and be done with...  am not sure if it is typical from other couples who had rumors and ended up together. A simple, HB and SYJ are professionals and were not holding hands. They are good friends who have not dated ... is sufficient enough. 

The reason why many versions of the denial are found is becuz each journalist would try to contact their agencies via phone calls and their representatives would change their answers a little each time. I feel like their agencies were more frustrated for answering too many phone calls from the journalists than hb himself.:P Also I agree that it would sound more professional on their part if they echoed the same answer every time as people could sense their irritation in some. I mean if the dating rumor was not true, why making such a big fuss when they’d already denied so many times? Another thing is I guess the question ‘are they dating’ would always come up during the conversation where they were supposed to find the answer for the hand-holding situation, that’s why their agencies could not leave it hanging/unanswered, thus denied everything as the whole. I gave me a little more hope that vast actually said even if they were dating, they would not hold hand cuz it would be unprofessional at least.

Therefore for now I would not take these denials too seriously and be on the watch for more news later, either good or bad.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

I think it's better to move on from the denial article for our own good if we want to ship happily. I'm pretty sure they will deny if they are caught grocery shopping again too because now is not the right time. 

As for hand holding I'm glad they denied it soon because first of all they were not holding hands and second their professionalism would have been questioned. I have read so many translations of the denial article that I don't know which one to believe but there was indeed one article translation that sounded a bit harsh but what has hb got to do with it?? I don't think he has so much free time on his hands to go though every statement made by his PR team. 

Anyways let's move on and focus on good things.

• Like 17
  • Love 5

I agree, let's move on from denial articles. Media is having a field day with gossip. Can we fangirl over the official still pics?

I absolutely love it when HB rests his cheek next to SYJ's face

their hands around each other, her hands on his waist , his  hands on her waist, back and a right underneath her you know where :blush:

i love when they put their hands on each other's faces, her hands on the back of his neck

i love it when they stand so close looking at the monitor 

lots of happy thoughts :love:

• Like 6
  • Love 8