[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Aren't they too comfortable with each other?! hahaha. Also, can i just say that their director seems to be very easy going and laughs a lot... the three of them looks like really good friends on set. 

But... is this really the last BTS?! :bawling:

• Like 13
  • Sad 5

All these surreal bts are making me crazy in love with them.. I gotta feeling #binjinroadtoaltar is going to happen... But, I need to calm down too TvN :sweatingbullets:. These bts and series of pictures are not helping me to move on.. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Xoxo said:

Is it swiss home? They are wearing ring

OMG yes!!! :heart:

The kiss on the check in front of green screen, that's the last scene YJ+HB filmed right? They look so comfortable and at the same time sad... :bawling:  

I can't see HB with other actresses now.... I tried watching MOA  and SG again... but I kept coming back to re-watch CLOY....:joy:  Same with SYJ, i tried watching her other drama with LMH, but i just kept thinking "if that was HB"..... :joy:.... 

Why are they trolling us like this:dissapointed_relieved:... first the picturesque HB+ YJ stills... then now this bts.... :bawling: how can I move on??:bawling:

• Like 14
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

Aren't they too comfortable with each other?! hahaha. Also, can i just say that their director seems to be very easy going and laughs a lot... the three of them looks like really good friends on set. 

But... is this really the last BTS?! :bawling:

I think so... Saying farewell to this amazing drama is so heartbreaking :tears:.. Seems like only yesterday they were announcing CLOY and now, we have to say goodbye. 

• Sad 14

So this is it. With the BTS video, marking the end of this CLOY journey :" (but if there's more content then I'll gladly take it:bawling:)

I'm crying with this farewell, it will take long time for me to find another great drama with great chemistry between the players.

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

4 hours ago, nmea said:

After SJK-SHK, I told myself NOT to SHIP anyone else.
But these 2 awwww my heart cannot..just get married already jebal!!

palli palli 

I also liked their drama but CLOY is just waaaaaaay up there in my opinion. Good luck to any future kdrama that would want to seduce me. This one is staying on the top of my list for a very long time, maybe forever.

Also, didn't CLOY troll on the Song-Song couple during that scene right after RJH introduced Seri as his fiancee? Seri told RJH to tell people that their "breakup" is due to differences in personality. I cracked up because that is exactly what the Song-song  couple said in their statements. Bottom line, BinJin has a different vibe. I think they are for keeps.

• Like 12
  • Love 8

7 minutes ago, avocado yum said:

It was on tvN's ig, but they deleted it

Here it came. TVN got "check your DM" at the end too:lol::persevere:. I fell now that happy-sad disorder mentioned several time in the drama, its kind of what they have. And want the viewers esp shippers to have it too. I mean after 13-14 and wrap up cake its so obvious. Why they did have to delete? just wait and see what will be relesed in new version.

P.s I hope it's not bc of binjin, just something happened. thanks for saving this BTS.

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, avocado yum said:

I do think because it was taken after.

Because in this bts hyun bin got flower which could mean the last scene taken hence the ring. And that's why he hugging SYJ bcs she's kinda emotional(?)

I agree with you. Syj was emotional since this is probably their last scene / photoshoot (which scene??)  hence the comforting hug. So 'close friend' material is reserve for YeJin only. HB did 'high 5' with Seo Dan hehe

• Like 13
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, Xoxo said:

I agree with you. Syj was emotional since this is probably their last scene / photoshoot (which scene??)  hence the comforting hug. So 'close friend' material is reserve for YeJin only. HB did 'high 5' with Seo Dan hehe

It's for the photo on their home in Swiss I believe. But the one that was framed not the kiss on this scene

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

9 hours ago, Maddie said:

I think syj is careful with hb since hb is a ladies man, he may break her heart easily that is why she's discreet even up to her age

I think it's not fair to call HB a ladies man. His first known girlfriend since becoming an actor is in 2007 and up to 2019, there are 2 more GF that he has admitted. A total of 3 girlfriends within 12 years can hardly be called ladies man. All the other rumors with his co-stars are just shipping rumors.

Also SYJ has admitted being very close with HB, so the least is that he is a very good friend. Which means there is a certain level of trust between them. She was pretty open to tease him and punch him (in a joking manner) during interviews and BTS. That hug at the viewing party is amongst a big group of people. so she is probably being cautious.

2 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

WOW, CLOY finale episode actually CRASHED China network platforms cuz of fans frenzy to watch it!! Congrats to CLOY, you are reaching to all parts of the world!!

• Like 23
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, emint2020 said:

Why tvN deleted this bts? It' s so strange. Btw, the bts still makes me happy. Wait for the new bts that tvN updating later. 

When i play the bts , i see in between the clip there some recording glitches. Maybe due to that , tvn deleted the clip. For sure they will upload again after correcting it

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4