[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

My moment of believing in BINJIN. HMMMM 

After watching CLOY, I probably googled Binnie as I was so enamored by his portrayal of Captain Ri.  I discovered the grocery shopping pictures, and jumped for joy. That was the beginning. Then I found the BTS for TN and decided that we the viewers were watching 2 people fall in love. 
My absolute moment was when Binnie  spoke of his reaction to meeting SYJ. He liked what he discovered. Comfortable. Laughed a lot. So dedicated to acting the scenes, but easy going and LAUGHED ALOT. He appeared to be totally whipped already. 
:):) :) :) 

And this began this chapter of my life! :approves:

• Like 16
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, NonKoreanMango said:

@QueenieBee  I always love reading your posts!! They are always very well constructed and written. Do you write for a living?

Haha thanks but not exactly :lol: Although I write a lot as part of my job, it's painful when the topic is not very exciting. Yet when it comes to HB and SYJ I can't seem to write less than several paragraphs each time :tightdeadline:

2 hours ago, itsmeash said:

Are these two really together or is it still just assuming?? 

Welcome! There has been no confirmation as of yet. But we have lots of receipts which is why many of us are still here. There used to be a handy list of bookmarked pages from this thread for recommended backreading. Does anyone have it? 

• Like 16
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Sorry for not realizing sooner. 

:loolz:They are so funny

We missed an anniversary but his team clearly didn't :lol:

2016 - The Swindlers script reading took place Sept 26

So happy birthday Hwang Ji Sung makes sense :lol:

If they want to be that way, then fine.. We miss another anniversary, Binnie filmed The Fatal Encounter on Sept 10 :lol:

2016 - Sept 20 Jinnie filmed The Truth Beneath with KJH

YAY 2016 September anniversary is sure a hot one :lol:

photo899891.jpg

photo725088.jpg

My Wife Got Married press conference was on Sept 23 2008. So Jinnie actually ended up working with KJH in the past in September. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

Question to Fan Meets experts: 

Why didn’t they have a TV mounted on the back wall to show the Japanese radio talk show host? Instead they had YKW (the special guest!) hold an iPad and no one else could see the people on the iPad. I don’t think they even gave him a drink!

In live fan meets, do they have screens to show videos? Are there live call-ins to these fan meets that are shown on these screens?  If they do, why didn’t they do something similar for a virtual fan meet? Not really that much different - just a smaller room as there isn’t an audience.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 7

I know people were very confused why they chose that movie to post out of all the other stuff they could have posted of Binnie but all good :lol:

Park Sung Woong is also in The Swindlers. Binnie's friend. He had a cameo on CLOY. He was also in Jinnie's movies Open City and White Night.:P PSW was also in The Fatal Encounter with Binnie. I think they covered a lot :lol: They just didn't post fun pics of HB on set with PSW like this one:

photo907892.jpg

photo91723.jpg

One shouldn't mess with Open City Son Ye Jin :lol:

photo46398.jpg

@NonKoreanMango I don't think they were on an actual studio set. It looked like someone's house made into a set? Just the way the background was and you could see the lights from outside. So they probably didn't have a flat screen etc and other equipment to make it fancy. Jinnie's past fan meetings have all been sit down gatherings. It is not an auditorium or a huge venue like Binnie's. There is usually food and tables it seems. It looks like she personally met those lucky fans in the past who got to attend her fan meetings. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

For me the moment I knew they were dating was when HB told SYJ to cover her legs during TN promotions. Before I saw that video, I thought HB had a crush on SYJ and suspected something was going on. But I became convinced when I saw that particular promotional day. HB was so attentive to her. It did not look like a guy who was courting a woman, it looked like a guy caring for his woman. So, I have been waiting for over two years to hear a confirmation from them. 

I think we have the same intuition. I also believe tbat they are already a lover during these dates..a fresh relatinship in other words...

• Like 12
  • Insightful 2

@eLizza Wow even January Jones is a convert! The love story in CLOY is truly transcendental and knows no bounds when it comes to international appeal. Gah I’m always so jealous when I read about someone discovering the magic of CLOY for the first time, wish I could go back lol

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2