[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

VAST posted HB CNY greetings...goshhhh  glowing Ahjuicy HB playing the traditional KOR game called Yutnori(played during Lunar New Year) .  He’ll get a gift if he has a no of points but he didn’t get it.  The staff still give him a gift and he was so happy like a playful little boy :blush:

Im Cheol Ryeong 2.0 :wink:
CA2 filming starts 2/16 & Daniel was out of quarantine yesterday in SK.  Looking forward to see 2 dashing aging backward Ahjussis in one frame 

C0-FDC21-F-4-F34-4504-821-D-85-DF22-B9-F
ACFD3456-AFDC-4-E9-C-B290-679-D836-EDE56

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

I'm again so blown away by BinJin's visuals, what a killer couple. So many things to look forward to, SMART joint CF, perhaps SMART BTS photos/clips?, more Under Armour updates, CA2 updates...Thank you all so much for these lovely updates!!!

For those that celebrate the Lunar New Year, happy new year! May 2021 be prosperous and kind to us.

:heart1:

New HLScience CF

HB's NY greeting w/ eng sub

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

58-FAA5-BF-8166-4319-8000-B451650-A8530.

Are we ready for the D-day on 2/14 unfolding our powerful Nation Couple BinJin love story with a song “Inevitable” by B&B  for them:heart:

inhale...exhale...more oxygen plsss

:letsgo:

12-EF5-CCA-B531-434-D-8-C65-0-FEDA29272-

Spoiler

92-A1-D675-C4-B0-49-D7-BAA3-E062812-C90-

66579-D7-C-1320-41-FF-8253-6-B26-B5523-D

Further dropping of HB GQxUA & BodyLuv teasers later today will land us in ER:lol:

Loving HB unique “neigh” laughter and his shy smile :wub:

Spoiler

Edited by Berou
Please post 3 gifs/videos, the rest should be hidden under the spoiler tag
  • Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

To Smart - I hope its not a merely 5 second binjin in frame,  shown at the end of the ads.... I will be very dissapointing since I've/we have been waiting for this ads since last year. I have high expectation since smart had choosen V-day to reveal the CF. Chaebal Smart 

• Like 1

Hello Chingus!

I don't know if it's true a photo of a group of people playing on a golf course which the uploader caption "a couple playing golf" it was circulating in Weibo which the uploader said it is BinJin Couple spotted playing golf yesterday February 11, 2021. There are some click bait vloggers on YouTube invading the privacy of our OTP. Sometimes it's not good anymore instead of invading their privacy why don't we not excited on their new coming projects and of course their SMART Telecom joint CF these coming Sunday February 14, 2021 for Valentines Day Special. Let's give them those space of privacy they wanted coz that's the only time they were spacing out as Kim Tae Pyung and Son Eon Jin and also as a real Couple, and having a good time for each other before they get into a busy and tiring new work projects. Let's be a responsible shippers/fans/stans as everybody call us. Let's be excited for these coming Sunday coz the joint CF we wanted and longing for is now coming soon. (Wink Wink Wink)

SmartFingerheart_2021.png

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

I totally agree with you @KimDdalgi,   BinJin’s privacy should be respected. That was a private “we” and “us” moment of BinJin, let them be and they should been left alone. 

BinJin has been so generous in sharing their CFs and promos this week. We have been fed almost everyday. That’s BinJin’s way of showing their love and appreciation to their fans. We have been blessed! 

Let’s not support and not be a part of those You tube bloggers/vloggers who have crossed the line. 

And yes, let’s look forward to the Smart CF this Sunday! 2 more sleeps. As suggested by @dooly Binjin , let’s be prepared and and have the ice buckets, oxygen (I have a potable one at home), fire extinguisher and emergency number ready.  

Happy times ahead for this fandom! :heart1:

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

I noticed the golf picture yesterday and I have to say I find it difficult to believe that they were playing that course.  First off were is the grass?  I get winter time and I have played on many winter time courses.  There is still grass although it does turn more tan color and is not lush.  Also you have to wait for the frost to be off the greens before playing in most cases.  This picture reminds me of golf courses that have closed permanently and have not been watered.  With lots of dead spots.I have also played on a course that has sand greens which were more common in the early 1900’s and let’s just say that was an adventure that you just do once.  Playing on dirt which this picture displays sucks especially when your in it.  Even hitting a golf ball in winter is different.  It is a bit like hitting a frozen hockey puck as opposed to a warm puck.  If your a good golfer no F——- way you are playing there.  When your playing a top course In Newport Beach and the top course in Jordan you have pretty high standards.  It’s more likely you would go to a golf range then that course.  Again this is just my opinion.  

Now looking forward to our couples joint CF.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 more sleep and It’s Smart CF! I told my husband it’s ok if I don’t receive a Valentine gift from him as I am so looking forward to the joint Smart CF. This is already a gift and this is the best Valentine’s Day for me and most anticipated!

BinJin truly Iove and appreciate their fans to do this joint CF. 

The IN LOVE couple and MOST LOVED couple, launching their much awaited joint CF on Valentine’s Day - love day! BinJin knows how to make their fans extremely happy! 

@dooly Binjin let me please add to the checklist: BP apparatus, nebuliser (for those with asthma), inhaler or some ammonia or  efficasent oil for those who might faint (this will be handy while waiting for the ambulance), a close friend or personal assistant with you, don’t watch the CF alone in case of fainting or collapsing, someone needs to call the ambulance. :D

Truly, Love is in the air! Thank you Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin!

:heart4:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Aya said:

The IN LOVE couple and MOST LOVED couple, launching their much awaited joint CF on Valentine’s Day - love day! BinJin knows how to make their fans extremely happy! 

@dooly Binjin let me please add to the checklist: BP apparatus, nebuliser (for those with asthma), inhaler or some ammonia or  efficasent oil for those who might faint (this will be handy while waiting for the ambulance), a close friend or personal assistant with you, don’t watch the CF alone in case of fainting or collapsing, someone needs to call the ambulance. :D

Hahaha.. Let's help @Aya to add more on the list on 'Must-have items to watch Our Binjin in one Frame!' 

Loving the super energy of  #BinjinFandom!!! You're all my happy pills:wub:

Set on your reminder! Sunday, 14 February 2021 will be BinjinNation International Day!!! Finally....The long -roller coaster-wait of 254 days from the last time we saw them together on Baeksang Awards on 5 June 2020. 

Aren't we the most patient and blessed fandom ever? 

To join the Hype and to make use all the long list items we have prepared, Here's the official hashtag with timezone retweet posting for worldwide trending on special our #BinjinNation V-day :love: 

Btw, does anyone know what happened to Manyo & SonYeJin? I couldn't find any of her ads anymore in their official IG, even in their website too. They have signed up Treasure as new brand ambassador but should they removed all SYJ ads? -_-  Is the contract finished? Is it not 'cool' to endorse the same company brand with the boyfie?? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

2/13 - HB x Confidential Assignment 2 Script Reading 

I am excited for CA2 and hope HB take good care of himself and dont get injured again.  He had an injury on his back while filming a scene in CA1.

DADA9936-DE03-4508-B25-E-E2640-C5665-D8.

Spoiler

A42-EF8-A1-E278-4-E8-B-9626-F61-F048-BE7

2-DF403-C5-B003-4621-9-B58-90005-E88222-

93182-AF7-8-BBA-4159-9864-F9-A7-EF20-BA4

FBF1-D78-F-7-ACB-42-D7-8-A0-B-832-CE6308

DA6805-D1-4928-4-EA4-A21-D-516-D23545-E8

This is director cut of CA1 ending NOT SHOWN in the movie and it looks like a teaser for CA2:)

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Oh come on that black cap of Hyun Bin is very telling for a Couple cap just like the one Son Ye Jin's blue cap she wear in Bride and U that caption "Saturday for Life". Nice one!:heart: (Wink Wink Wink) 

I'm so happy for new update of Confidential Assignment 2 Movie script reading for today. Yay! Busy Binnie for these month.:heart: (Wink Wink Wink) 

One more sleep to go SMART Telecom joint CF for our BinJin Couple is coming tomorrow. I'm so excited to see #thechase and #itsinevitable of our BinJin Couple.:heart: (Wink Wink Wink) 

SmartFingerheart_2021.png
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

We will finally be able to see BinJin in one frame tomorrow after a few months! Yey! For those who also have SNS accounts (IG, Twitter, Youtube), let's show our support by sharing, commenting, using their hashtag, retweeting, viewing their CF including on the official Smart accounts. 

:heart2:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1