[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@BinJinshipperfromIndia(love India and can't wait to visit again!), you sharing such a personal post made me want to share something too.  Over lunar new year, I received the news that an auntie I know had passed away from cancer.  We didn't know she was ill as she didn't share the news beyond her immediate family.  So it was very shocking and sad news and she was quite young, only in her 60s.  I had exchanged emails with her over Christmas to give her my best regards and to stay safe from covid.  She had replied that she was staying in and enjoyed watching CLOY with her daughter and teaching her how to cook some dishes.  I'd never mentioned I was a fan of CLOY but thought it cool that we all had found enjoyment from the show, living on different continents.  Now that I know she was ill, I hope she found some joy and comfort and distraction from CLOY in what must have been an incredibly painful time, and made some good memories with her daughter doing things they loved together.  And maybe CLOY can give her daughter some cheer and distraction as she grieves.  Sigh.  So cherish time with your loved ones, now and even when the pandemic is over, because life is fragile. 

I think CLOY has brought light and laughter and comfort to many people around the world especially in a time of uncertainty and bad news, and writer Park, dear directors and dear Binjin and all the cast and crew can be very proud of that.  It is a show that people will remember and rewatch and still be beloved in many years.

• Like 9
  • Love 9

3 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@BinJinshipperfromIndiaso lovely to see your post because it was through you that I became a full blown shipper.  

I was late hopping on the CLoY train having watched it only in March when I was on a two week quarantine.  I refused to watch Korean dramas as my choices are mostly documentaries and features that did not have any sub titles.  Once I finally gave in, I remember watching it non-stop (only bathroom breaks), and I was hooked!  Just like most I, too was captivated by HB and while I loved his chemistry with the female lead I never thought they were linked in real life.  But the more I read about HB, the more SYJ's name came up- and then the BTS, the Swoon videos and something just hit me- as I watching these, was there a real thing going on?  

Seeing their dynamics not only on CLoy but also on TN/ TN promo made me crave for more.  That craving brought me here on the Soompi forum and when I read your post, it was like I was writing it as it mirrored my own.  I immediately signed up and thus begun my shipping life.  It has been a challenge schedule wise as I live on the other sid eof the world from South Korea- but I have adjusted beautifully.  Just like you, there has been no turning back.

2020 may have been the year the pandemic reared its ugly head to the world, but for me it is the year I discovered CLoy and more importantly these two beautiful people Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin and this community of like minded people.  

We have indeed come a long way from the time @cybertronstarted this chat group in July 2019.  2021 started appropriately with a huge BANG and we even got to hear SYJ actually say I DO.  It may have been a CF but we all know with BinJin the lines between reel and real are blurred.  

Really thought I could leave the shipping life once they confirmed, but my love for them has even grown.  For me, they will forever be the symbol of beauty, joy and love amidst a time of uncertainty and gloom.  Looking forward to even happier things! 

Overwhelmed to have you as a fellow national in this BinJin nation. 

:heart1:

2 hours ago, Seriya said:

@BinJinshipperfromIndia(love India and can't wait to visit again!), you sharing such a personal post made me want to share something too.  Over lunar new year, I received the news that an auntie I know had passed away from cancer.  We didn't know she was ill as she didn't share the news beyond her immediate family.  So it was very shocking and sad news and she was quite young, only in her 60s.  I had exchanged emails with her over Christmas to give her my best regards and to stay safe from covid.  She had replied that she was staying in and enjoyed watching CLOY with her daughter and teaching her how to cook some dishes.  I'd never mentioned I was a fan of CLOY but thought it cool that we all had found enjoyment from the show, living on different continents.  Now that I know she was ill, I hope she found some joy and comfort and distraction from CLOY in what must have been an incredibly painful time, and made some good memories with her daughter doing things they loved together.  And maybe CLOY can give her daughter some cheer and distraction as she grieves.  Sigh.  So cherish time with your loved ones, now and even when the pandemic is over, because life is fragile. 

I think CLOY has brought light and laughter and comfort to many people around the world especially in a time of uncertainty and bad news, and writer Park, dear directors and dear Binjin and all the cast and crew can be very proud of that.  It is a show that people will remember and rewatch and still be beloved in many years.

BinJin surely has come into our lives like healing touch! 

:innocent:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Latest Crocodile Ladies

105445320.6.jpg

105445332.5.jpg

105445292.5.jpg

Crocodile Ladies is planning to actively carry out various marketing activities, including online and offline, such as advertising media, untact fan signing events, store promotions and events, starting with the photo shoot.

Kim Joon-young, head of the fashion group Hyungji's Product and Sales Division, said, “Son Ye-jin is an actor with both star and acting skills. “It will be a new vitality forCrocodile Ladies to take a new leap through the sophisticated and luxurious image of actor Son Ye-jin.”

Meanwhile, Crocodile Ladies reinforced the product strength of the sports line in line with the athleisure trend that is emerging due to the increase in wellness. In March, the athleisure look with colorful prints such as paisley, botanic, and check patterns will be released. It showcases a variety of products, including paisley pattern jumpers, which are easy to wear during the changing seasons, pique shirts, bags, and accessories. It is a style that can be used from sportswear to everyday wear and is characterized by a comfortable fit.

https://www.donga.com/news/Culture/article/all/20210217/105455571/1

• Like 15
  • Love 6

9555-A64-F-BD41-46-C1-8368-EC6-F42527-D6

Blessed with dooly updates...

YJ x Crocodiles Ladies cf video. She looks so fresh & glowing 

:transforms:

“Hello I’m actor SYJ. I’m greeting you as the new model of crocodile ladies. Like their brand slogan that means ‘Women’s happiness” I hope I can be a model that can bring happiness to everyone. Please look forward to it and show lots of love!

Translation crd tw doolyfeels

013-F8213-F209-4-AEA-81-DF-340-A6-C75-AE

Running Bin...

more HB x GQ x UA drooling pics:lol:

Spoiler

72-A17060-A6-B6-4-BFC-9654-72967-B00-EA4

B7696-E7-A-F9-A1-486-A-B8-F9-428-A3-B34-

Edited by Berou
Please post 3 images, the rest should be hidden under the spoiler tag
  • Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

OMGGGG,  these 2 photos look so much like a prenup!!!!  Our lovebirds look so gorgeous & glowing!!:wub:

:ohboy2::Ohboy3:

46-EA43-A5-B557-4-C75-869-C-957-C74-FE89

4 more days to dooly Smart bts on 2/22.   SK TV media are talking BinJin Smart cf.

Spoiler

Edited by Berou
Please post 3 videos, the rest should be hidden under the spoiler tag
  • Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, BinJinBest said:

Now they can send their souvenir photos in one frame because they've already confirmed their relationship 

Makes you wonder how everything would have hit differently if they hadn't confirmed last month:  HBs voice appearing in the background of SYJs birthday post, the Smart CF dropping on Valentines Day with SYJ saying I Do, hands all over HBs chest and his loving gaze, HBs APAN speech, the side by side framed pic sent to Jane, etc. We would have lost it :lol: 

So glad we are done looking for crumbs...for the most part anyway...the wedding watch continues. :eats:

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

At last ... our BinJin in one frame - unabashedly in love, in this brilliant Smart ad. And to time it all for Valentine's Day ... well, that is simply beyond! :doggie:

P.S. I've recently contracted "Bridgerton" fever ... alas, the Duke is taken in real life so no shipping to be done.  I have to say though that 2021 has started off beautifully ... the BinJin announcement & this Bridgerton phenomenon ... love & romance are truly in the air !!!  

Just in time for spring ...  :hooray2:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

Happiness really looks good on them, it radiates from within. Shows that you are very much settled and contented. 

Me thinking of  BinJin sharing the same space, breathing the same air

1- Netflix Japan interviews

2- Yejin's APAN speech

3- Bin and Jin Lunar New Year Greetings

To conclude literally Bin with Jin, and Jin with Bin at anytime, anyplace. Don't fight me. Hahahaha

Pleased Law And Order Svu GIF by SVU

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, ncly said:

(Lunar) New Year wishes from MSTeam Actors with Yejin talking starting at 3:08.

https://youtu.be/X1SfOZJgE9o

everyone has a different background.  I guess it wasn't at MSTeam office.  Everyone did at their own place.  I wonder where SYJ was.  Look similar to where HB greeting took place.  Were they at their house or someone house?  HB sat at a table not close to the wall, but SYJ stood close the wall so the tiles look bigger.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Maggie Ruff said:

everyone has a different background.  I guess it wasn't at MSTeam office.  Everyone did at their own place.  I wonder where SYJ was.  Look similar to where HB greeting took place.  Were they at their house or someone house?  HB sat at a table not close to the wall, but SYJ stood close the wall so the tiles look bigger.  

I personally think it's a different place, just coincident that they are rectangular. HB background is gray and YJ's is beige. Also, HB's looks like it doesn't go all the way up (colorful above). 

As fans, we are excited to see that they may possibly be in the same space but at they same time we should also understand that they are individuals. We should not always associate every little things between then.  I must say though it is fun to analyze but we should R-E-S-P-E-C-T them individually 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

16 hours ago, grrly said:

I personally think it's a different place, just coincident that they are rectangular. HB background is gray and YJ's is beige. Also, HB's looks like it doesn't go all the way up (colorful above). 

As fans, we are excited to see that they may possibly be in the same space but at they same time we should also understand that they are individuals. We should not always associate every little things between then.  I must say though it is fun to analyze but we should R-E-S-P-E-C-T them individually 

Hmm...I don't get what you mean disrespect about that.  What is wrong if they did greeting in the same place at their house or someone house?   Either friends or colleague can do that.  

Please understand the laws before practicing police.  Some examples of guideline: soompi rules,  respect personal privacy means what they are doing or where they are in their personal time, their non-celebrity friends, families,.... .  If a question about a post from MSTeam or Vast is consider as non respect, then 95% content of this forum is disrespectful.  Also, does the question cause any damage to their images ?  Maybe in your view, public greeting has to happen in the office, someplace else means disrespect ????

• Like 3