Quantcast

I noticed the golf picture yesterday and I have to say I find it difficult to believe that they were playing that course.  First off were is the grass?  I get winter time and I have played on many winter time courses.  There is still grass although it does turn more tan color and is not lush.  Also you have to wait for the frost to be off the greens before playing in most cases.  This picture reminds me of golf courses that have closed permanently and have not been watered.  With lots of dead spots.I have also played on a course that has sand greens which were more common in the early 1900’s and let’s just say that was an adventure that you just do once.  Playing on dirt which this picture displays sucks especially when your in it.  Even hitting a golf ball in winter is different.  It is a bit like hitting a frozen hockey puck as opposed to a warm puck.  If your a good golfer no F——- way you are playing there.  When your playing a top course In Newport Beach and the top course in Jordan you have pretty high standards.  It’s more likely you would go to a golf range then that course.  Again this is just my opinion.  

Now looking forward to our couples joint CF.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

1 more sleep and It’s Smart CF! I told my husband it’s ok if I don’t receive a Valentine gift from him as I am so looking forward to the joint Smart CF. This is already a gift and this is the best Valentine’s Day for me and most anticipated!

BinJin truly Iove and appreciate their fans to do this joint CF. 

The IN LOVE couple and MOST LOVED couple, launching their much awaited joint CF on Valentine’s Day - love day! BinJin knows how to make their fans extremely happy! 

@dooly Binjin let me please add to the checklist: BP apparatus, nebuliser (for those with asthma), inhaler or some ammonia or  efficasent oil for those who might faint (this will be handy while waiting for the ambulance), a close friend or personal assistant with you, don’t watch the CF alone in case of fainting or collapsing, someone needs to call the ambulance. :D

Truly, Love is in the air! Thank you Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin!

:heart4:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Aya said:

The IN LOVE couple and MOST LOVED couple, launching their much awaited joint CF on Valentine’s Day - love day! BinJin knows how to make their fans extremely happy! 

@dooly Binjin let me please add to the checklist: BP apparatus, nebuliser (for those with asthma), inhaler or some ammonia or  efficasent oil for those who might faint (this will be handy while waiting for the ambulance), a close friend or personal assistant with you, don’t watch the CF alone in case of fainting or collapsing, someone needs to call the ambulance. :D

Hahaha.. Let's help @Aya to add more on the list on 'Must-have items to watch Our Binjin in one Frame!' 

Loving the super energy of  #BinjinFandom!!! You're all my happy pills:wub:

Set on your reminder! Sunday, 14 February 2021 will be BinjinNation International Day!!! Finally....The long -roller coaster-wait of 254 days from the last time we saw them together on Baeksang Awards on 5 June 2020. 

Aren't we the most patient and blessed fandom ever? 

To join the Hype and to make use all the long list items we have prepared, Here's the official hashtag with timezone retweet posting for worldwide trending on special our #BinjinNation V-day :love: 

Btw, does anyone know what happened to Manyo & SonYeJin? I couldn't find any of her ads anymore in their official IG, even in their website too. They have signed up Treasure as new brand ambassador but should they removed all SYJ ads? -_-  Is the contract finished? Is it not 'cool' to endorse the same company brand with the boyfie?? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

2/13 - HB x Confidential Assignment 2 Script Reading 

I am excited for CA2 and hope HB take good care of himself and dont get injured again.  He had an injury on his back while filming a scene in CA.

DADA9936-DE03-4508-B25-E-E2640-C5665-D8.

A42-EF8-A1-E278-4-E8-B-9626-F61-F048-BE7

Spoiler

2-DF403-C5-B003-4621-9-B58-90005-E88222-

93182-AF7-8-BBA-4159-9864-F9-A7-EF20-BA4

AB5556-AE-6-DC4-4-DE1-B401-878-DF5-D7-AD

@Blur Blur Yes, This is director cut of CA1 ending NOT SHOWN in the movie and it looks like a teaser for CA2:)

Spoiler

Spoiler

FBF1-D78-F-7-ACB-42-D7-8-A0-B-832-CE6308

DA6805-D1-4928-4-EA4-A21-D-516-D23545-E8

crd:weibo

Kang Yeon Ah (Jin Tae) daughter was only 10yo when filming CA and now she is already a teen in her 14 but look more like a 18yo in her makeup.  

Spoiler

9-BD43454-CAEB-426-D-BFA7-5-BA054-A9639-

Edited by Berou
Please post 3 images/videos, the rest should be hidden under the spoiler tag
  • Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Oh come on that black cap of Hyun Bin is very telling for a Couple cap just like the one Son Ye Jin's blue cap she wear in Bride and U that caption "Saturday for Life". Nice one!:heart: (Wink Wink Wink) 

I'm so happy for new update of Confidential Assignment 2 Movie script reading for today. Yay! Busy Binnie for these month.:heart: (Wink Wink Wink) 

One more sleep to go SMART Telecom joint CF for our BinJin Couple is coming tomorrow. I'm so excited to see #thechase and #itsinevitable of our BinJin Couple.:heart: (Wink Wink Wink) 

SmartFingerheart_2021.png
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

We will finally be able to see BinJin in one frame tomorrow after a few months! Yey! For those who also have SNS accounts (IG, Twitter, Youtube), let's show our support by sharing, commenting, using their hashtag, retweeting, viewing their CF including on the official Smart accounts. 

:heart2:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

BinJin Smart CF will be officially released at 11am PHT...

Thanks Smart for making this Valentines Day a SPECIAL DAY to all of us and BJ fans from all over the world incl Korea & Japan are waiting eagerly in the next 30mins to see our powerful nation couple BinJin as ONE.

Something never change ...HB SMILE, the deep dimple smile when looking at YJ:wub:

3-B4-C137-E-7-B0-F-41-F1-A458-5-FD88-E05

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Love 7
  • Blob 2

BinJin Anthem! :heart:

Inevitable - by: Ben & Ben :heartxoxo:

#SMARTMadeBinJinInevitable

SmartFingerheart_2021.png

Nebulizer please!!! :heart2beat:

That "I Do" makes me more giggled. Am I dreaming? Why do I feel like they are on their wedding day ceremony with that word "I Do". :Megalol:

Happy Valentine's Day Chinggus and to our BinJin Couple! :heart4:

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Am crying...
They're so in love... they're so strong together!

SYJ: What do you do when what you desired is beyond reached?

HB: You use power that breaks barriers
HB: Do you believe this is possible?

SYJ: I do

HB: How do you know?
Both : smile and giggle copying the BTS CLOY... my heart dropped!! 

Arghhhh... @Aya I made it... I survived with happy tears.... not need to use all my stand by tools! But will always keep them on stand by for their next surprises!!! hahaha..

So much love and joys.. It cleared my heavy lungs of long-waited weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds of watching them together in one frame! Thanks #Smart for making it happened. 

Happy Valentine's Day to alll #BinjinNation #BinjinFandom
To Forever and everlasting #Binjin :fullofhearts:

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Blob 5