[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 2/14/2021 at 4:12 PM, Maggie Ruff said:

Smart is smart :) .  The ad is perfect.  i had wondered how would they do it without being criticized for crossing border line between couple private and public life. 

We see same pattern.  Did HB forget to turn his head to say Simplex when he was looking affectionately at SYJ?  It was so beautiful that Ms Jane tweeted about it

And when he finally turned to the camera, his gaze immediately changed....because that's reserved for SYJ only!!!

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Watching the Smart ad over and over!!! :7555_attack:

One thing I am feeling giddy about is how relaxed and loose and happy Binnie looks!! So natural and comfortable. I guess he just looks in love!! 
Jinnie is always so effervescent and joyful, and she has made Binnie melt from the beginning. We saw it in all the press and interviews for TN!!!! He had no chance at all!!! 

GAME OVER!! :) :) :) 

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, KjmluvsCLOY said:

Watching the Smart ad over and over!!! :7555_attack:

One thing I am feeling giddy about is how relaxed and loose and happy Binnie looks!! So natural and comfortable. I guess he just looks in love!! 
Jinnie is always so effervescent and joyful, and she has made Binnie melt from the beginning. We saw it in all the press and interviews for TN!!!! He had no chance at all!!! 

GAME OVER!! :) :) :) 

I so agree! He can't help it neither he might want to. However, her eyes are also new to me. She used to represent love wonderfully, but now, wow! What I can feel when she looks at him is just that she is in love. They are simply in love. This is "magic", inevitable like destiny and pure blessing. We are blessed too for recognizing them and participate of the best that life can offer: love.

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Blob 1

Good week ahead as Smart will be dropping cf teaser at 12pm PST, more HB GQxU, BodyLuv contents & CA2 filming starts tomorrow 2/16.

WHOAHHH, lucky SK extra supporting actor sharing his moments with HB & YJ during the SMART INDOOR SHOOTING on a HEAVY SNOW DAY on 1/12

and his compliments on BinJin

“HB is so HANDSOME and smile and his visual is like a painting, any girl who SEE HIM IN PERSON MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BEAR WITH THAT”:lol:

“YJ was in her smooth white dress looking like a FAIRY, GENTLE & PRISTINE like the FIRST LOVE”:)

BinJin Smart contract is renew :wink:

YJ: What do you do when what you desire is beyond reach?

HB: You use power that breaks barriers

HB: Speed at the palm of your hands, THE GIGALIFE.

YJ: Now in 5G

HB: Do you believe this is possible?

YJ: I DO

HB: How do you know?

BJ: SIMPLE, SMART AKO!

YESH Lets STREAM MORE...

Spoiler

07-D9-B072-3-EBF-473-A-8-E3-A-B7625-D2-F

5-C34-A417-1-CD3-4-E3-B-9112-E2727-E9394

• Like 11
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

HB: How do you know?

Know what ?  is it to follow SYJ questions in previous ads:  How do I know it meant to be> How do I know it's the one?

The way she was shy and then giggle, does the question imply how does she knows he is the one or they are meant to be? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, bin-jin said:

BinJin Smart contract is renew:wink:

I think so they renew the contract so that they will be able to come here in the Philippines for the fanmeet on the future. I'm so excited and feel bless as a Filipino fan of BinJin Couple. Hoping that these pandemic will end soon so that they will able to come here soon. :D

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

D3044-D77-1985-45-F9-9-B6-C-0-D42071-BF2

BinJin Smart EXCLUSIVE BTS sneak peak is out.  The full teaser will be released on 2/22 ~ BinJin number “22”:wub:   

Despatch_caleb ig put up a post on  BinJin Smart cf.

Hyun Bin♥Son Yejin showed off the chemistry of the couple in the advertisement.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLTVqyVJzkE/?igshid=1tugrjngfp2k

C2-AF0217-0720-43-A6-9-C3-D-DA6-DC3-AACF

Another Dispatch article

Spoiler

BinJin Smart cf not only hit the K-media and trending No1 in Naver, it was also mentioned in the fashion magazines Vogue, Elle & W Korea tweets.

Spoiler

Edited by Berou
Please post 3 images, the rest should be hidden under the spoiler tag
  • Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

RUN...RUN...RUN... with HB this March.

GQ Korea March 2021 x 20 Special Anniversary issue with 12 pages of “Hyun Bin Is Also Running Now”.

The magazine with 3 covers will be released on 2/23.

1-EB9993-D-10-FB-489-D-B86-E-645-D1-BB64

HB x GQ Kor x Under Armour ig update.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLVnlGmlk33/?igshid=1mcocgk4gtat4

4-AE5044-D-FFFD-4-B85-864-D-3-A5130-CD50

936-B254-F-A3-F4-4-EFE-BD6-B-A3-A1368-B5

Spoiler

F8-DBE380-A708-40-B3-99-E0-C67-BB41-CE69

5-B3419-F8-4-AE5-446-C-90-D2-D0425-EAB66

HB CA2 will start filming in llsan on 2/18 for 4 months ending June.

Spoiler

D7-ABF886-A37-A-4-E37-86-F0-EB3-EE342395

Hottie Im Cheol Ryeong x CA:wub:

Spoiler

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1