[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

SYJ is spoiling fans today with all of those likes about binjin on Instagram :wub: she even like a post about how they hope binjin would end up together. We’re getting so much candies today I love that she’s acknowledging us and this further prove that binjin had to be real. :heart: ahhh I’m so happy 

• Like 8
  • Love 13

35 minutes ago, grocerycashier said:

OMG shoppers, YEJIN acknowledged our ship. I can't....:lol:. Apparently, she's so active today and liked many fans' pics, including many posts from binjin shippers lol

I am laughing! I thought she would you know like yejinonly's BinJin pics - she follows that account but she went as far as to search for their photos :joy::wub:

Also she could be filming for manyo, for Smart, for something else. Who knows :P

Hello SYJ, are you reading this thread too :joy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, pinkyz said:

We are BinJin while there are some who still ship InJin. JHI admitted at SITR that he had a crush on SYJ and he holdt SYJ’s hands at last year Baeksang, he also initialed to hold SYJ’s hands at SITR press con. So InJiners get back some hopes with just an interaction.

Just a reminder that BinJin thread will be closed/ archived when it reaches 2,000 pages. So please restrain to post too many posts per a shipper per day (maximum 3 posts maybe), unless it’s big news. So everyone has a chance to share their opinions here.

Sorry if you find this reminder offend.
I just want everyone can have a say.

Don’t worry. From what I know we still can open this thread once the mode close it. So fans still can re-read this thread if one day we finally achieve 2000pages.  Myb if we don't want the post to be too long we can use spoiler 

[ spoiler...] post (remove the dots) [/ spoiler..] to shorten our post or when quoting someone post. 

So happy yejin being active on Instagram today. She is so sweet. I'm pretty sure she sincerely feel grateful to all of us. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, charray said:

Could her account be hacked? It is not normal for her to be so active liking so many Binjin posts at this time of the night? 

I hope not, @Lk kmentioned that she did comment on Yoona post....has she liked a number of IG post before? 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, charray said:

Could her account be hacked? It is not normal for her to be so active liking so many Binjin posts at this time of the night? 

oh no! please dont say that...Just when i decided to delurk and post! 

It does make more sense that her account might be hacked..given all the practiced "we are not dating" show they put up on Friday- it doesnt make sense to acknowledge #couplegoals #happilyeverafter posts on Monday!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Whoahhhh Ye Jin-ssi!!! My heart flutters just by her simple action of liking all those posts. I also can’t help but think what if this was her way of reacting to the comments about HB being all cold to her and just wants us to know that her classy man is treating her just fine  :love:  We know he looks at you like you’re like the only woman in the world, Ye Jin-ssi!! 

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, charray said:

What if they both are looking through the BinJin tag :joy: Anyways, I am starting to feel unsafe now :P

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

I hope not, @Lk kmentioned that she did comment on Yoona post....has she liked a number of IG post before? 

Yes, she did post an hour ago but liking 20-30 posts continuously seems not very normal for her style. 

For the benefit of doubt, I think is better that we keep it low for now and dont further circulate the screenshots of the' liked post'

If it is an act of a hacker, it might be detrimental for the ship. And yj may close off her ig account if it is truly hacked. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 7

2 minutes ago, Lk k said:

Yes, she did post an hour ago but liking 20-30 posts continuously seems not very normal for her style. 

For the benefit of doubt, I think is better that we keep it low for now and dont further circulate the screenshots of the' liked post'

If it is an act of a hacker, it might be detrimental for the ship. And yj may close off her ig account if it is truly hacked. 

Yes, agree, people should keep it low. It will be a sad day if she closes her IG account. :bawling:

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

56 minutes ago, grocerycashier said:

OMG shoppers, YEJIN acknowledged our ship. I can't....:lol:. Apparently, she's so active today and liked many fans' pics, including many posts from binjin shippers lol

I wonder what would she think about the post but surely she happy because she spending time to search and like the posts. :rolleyes:

May I know did you did it alone or with CEO-nim?:phew:

I bet she gonna visit this forum anytime 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2