[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

SYJ as a Lady Boss

1/ HB asked his close friend whether they will eat snack or not.

2/ HB turned to his close for help with answering question about whether they had discussed CLOY scripts in advance.

3/ He chose what she said without hesitation

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6

3 hours ago, Riri forever said:

..i read from one insta account that JHI was the one who invited JY to be his FL again for OSN(2019)  but YJ declined. Isn't it that they just finished working in SITR? I thought that it is not likely in Kdrama to do 2 series with the same ML? Or is it the director who wants them to play again?

Don't know about JHI but I read somewhere that director of SITR wanted to work with YJ again. He had really good relations with YJ . He said that he was getting old and like working with YJ or something like that but I don't remember exactly. But I guess YJ denied as both roles were almost similar. So it is not impossible if the pd comes out with a different role that excites her. However I do think that her next project will be a movie cause she is very much physically exhausted after back to back dramas.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Riri forever said:

Sorry if a usually flood some comrades with my questions..i read from one insta account that JHI was the one who invited JY to be his FL again for OSN(2019)  but YJ declined. Isn't it that they just finished working in SITR? I thought that it is not likely in Kdrama to do 2 series with the same ML? Or is it the director who wants them to play again? Thats practically less than a year gap for both tv series.? Then why are we thinking here that it is unlikely for Binjin to have another project?

I will be surprised that it was JHI who invited SYJ to be his female lead. Most likely it is the director (I think he's also the writer), which in fact is what I have read in news or reports (can't recall where). The director really wanted the same couple team for his next drama and was quite confident SYJ will accept the role. But she decided to accept CLOY instead. Not surprising, as firstly she wanted to act again with HB, and secondly it's a different genre (romcom) vs One Spring Night which is similar to SITR (more melo-romance).

Someone said this above - think it was @Zaine - that they will have another project together if they are not together in real life LOL! I think so too. So, I'd rather they don't have another project together so soon. :D It can come later, much later, after...you know, marriage news and all. LOL!!

1 hour ago, aicila said:

Hi All!

Can you still remember what's being discussed why YJ's reaction is this during the Kakao Talk?

It's when the MC asked if HB if RJH will have YSR as member of his squad.  HB answered that with YSR's tactless and direct behavior, it's not ideal to have her in his squad.  Then, YJ had that facial reaction  :D

She's still looks pretty despite a bit pissed off!  I'm sure in real life, HB already mastered not to bring out this side of YJ  :D 

Well, I am not so sure about HB not brining out that side of YJ, I think he is quite cheeky and mischievous when he's with her. He likes to tease her and make her a bit mad, and when he succeeds, he is so happy like a little boy. :D I guess it's also cuz he gets teased a lot by YJ. We can see that a lot esp in the SWOON videos. SO CUTE these two!

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Loveumore said:

Therefore, we just continue to pray, support and love them as a couple. Our prayers matter the most since we all gather here in one purpose to wish them to reach that destination called Marriage

Side note for all of us: be always reminded pls not to keep digging for hint about these two as it may leads to pressure or it might hurt them eventually. We just continually enjoy posting some beautiful and heart fluttering moments from them even if its an old contents. Our character of perseverance be paid off if we can extend our patience to wait for their news to come. Be still my comrades. BinJin will give us good news soon. Trust them. Trust your guts (ingrocery& underneath) and above all trust God who sets them their first collab movie the Negotiation:wub:

Fighting!!! 

100 % agree with your "TRUST YOUR GUTS" words @Loveumore.. i've been ship other korean celebs too before.. when start shipping, the first things comes to my mind always as form as adoration.. how beautiful and pure they're when unconsiously show the love on another.. even theres a lot change of people throw a lot of adoration to another, but when it comes adoration of love, i can't help but automaticly had THE GUT feeling they'll attract each other so dearly.

from that kind of faith, whatever the official management bubbling and deny, it just never make my faith down. I belief in human attraction, they know what the hearts wants and the truth always show itself. Just need to wait patiently and pray silently. Thanks God, That was so successful ship..

This is the same things when i start shipping BINJIN and this time, i had really strong Guts feeling for them.. behind all of the strong and a lot evidence.

WE JUST WAIT PATIENTLY

PRAY DESPERATLY

Have a great day all BINJIN shippers.. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Binjin Shoppers!! Have you seen the 2nd picture below? I haven't!! I didn't know that Captain Ri was also koala-hugging YSR during their paragliding scene down the moutain to escape from the villain and NK soldiers. So cute!! So they have koala-hugged each other back!

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Well, I am not so sure about HB not brining out that side of YJ, I think he is quite cheeky and mischievous when he's with her. He likes to tease her and make her a bit mad, and when he succeeds, he is so happy like a little boy. :D I guess it's also cuz he gets teased a lot by YJ. We can see that a lot esp in the SWOON videos. SO CUTE these two!

I think you're right!  HB learned to tease YJ as well, since he's always a victim of all her teasing!

I do have a question re one of the best BTS.  On that scene right before RJH (HB) was shot in CLOY, the BTS showed YSR (JY) running towards RJH.  But RJH was not looking at her, instead, he was looking at PKB (one of his squads).  I always wonder, did he really made a mistake there?  Or HB did that to prank YJ?  :D

Another one is the ring BTS.  Did HB really commit those mistake?  Or he just want to tease YJ?  :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

17 minutes ago, aicila said:

I think you're right!  HB learned to tease YJ as well, since he's always a victim of all her teasing!

I do have a question re one of the best BTS.  On that scene right before RJH (HB) was shot in CLOY, the BTS showed YSR (JY) running towards RJH.  But RJH was not looking at her, instead, he was looking at PKB (one of his squads).  I always wonder, did he really made a mistake there?  Or HB did that to prank YJ?  :D

Another one is the ring BTS.  Did HB really commit those mistake?  Or he just want to tease YJ?  :D

I have always wondered the same thing about those two scenes.

1 hour ago, aicila said:

love the reaction from both during this scene! HB said that she was running so fast he didn't see her until she was in front of him. Then he joked with the crew that he was looking at/protecting the handsome soldier hahaha. Son Ye Jin is a really fast runner. In the bts of SITR Jung Hae In couldn't catch her when they were running so the director kept teasing him.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

On 4/9/2020 at 5:41 PM, AnnieCheesecake said:

Look at this clip of the RiRi couple kiss at Switzerland (the reunite kiss)

Looks like someone used the tongue :naughty:

''You say we're just friends
But friends don't know the way you taste, la, la, la''

Link : https://www.bilibili.com/video/av98849099/?redirectFrom=h5

ctto : blairevonherz

That's why I love being a shopper, our fandom it's defenitely the best... we should should have been hired to edit their kiss scenes sice that during the edition process they cut off a looot and choose the worst angles everrr on the final product <_<.

I dont know why i can’t access the link:bawling:

• Like 1

On 4/9/2020 at 6:31 PM, charray said:

This is in the special episode 10.5. I dropped you a DM  - please check. 

Can you also DM me the video of the BTS review by the four soldiers. Thank you so much

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yasy05 said:

I dont know why i can’t access the link:bawling:

Darn it, I knew I should've saved that edit. That person zoomed in and slowed down that kiss and you could literally see their french kiss. They probably got a DM from V@@@.  :bawling::dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2