[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Michelle Yokaris said:

Must have missed the reference by HB'd close aide, can you provide the reference? 

The one who posted about it yesterday didn't want her post quoted but she was talking about how supposedly, a close aide of HB told reporters that he's frustrated with the dating rumors and that the "fact" is that he and SYJ have never been in a relationship.

The post somehow, understandably, dampened the spirits of people here. I'm not new to shipping celeb couples but I'm new to BinJin so I'd lie if I said I didn't get affected. But then I always remind myself, like what @Kari said, there are professionals whose task is to release statements and/or speak on behalf of celebrities. Their job is to say only what has been agreed on as best under any given circumstance.

This doesn't mean to say that their agency reps have been lying all this time. Think of factual omissions, exaggerations,  etc., being fed to unsuspecting fans to achieve a desired narrative or churned out to sway/influence public opinion. That's pretty much the nasty world of PR. So at least for me, I'd be a fool if I believed and accepted every single press release from anyone without weighing it against other things like, in this case, how BinJin, themselves, responded to the dating rumors during the CLOY presscon ("We laughed it off...." when they could have easily said "we're not dating"). :)

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

This shipping over them has so far had me creating fanart/artwork like the one I made above at my IG account, a fanvid from several posts earlier, here, and a fanfiction I published yesterday. For the love of everything that's holy, it is full steam ahead for me when it comes to the two! :sweatingbullets: They're such a gorgeous couple and their story so heartwarming that it is so impossible not to be inspired to do things about them! :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 8

4 hours ago, Michelle Yokaris said:

Must have missed the reference by HB'd close aide, can you provide the reference? 

https://m.news.nate.com/view/20200218n40325?mid=e01

I think that was the last denial after the holding hands rumor.

I have trust issues so I don't believe in what their agencies are saying hahaha 

We've seen it before from other couples who denied but turned out to be true. Unless I will hear it straight from their mouths, I'll stop shipping them.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, junejune_16 said:

I think that was the last denial after the holding hands rumor

Yes, it was after the mess caused by the misleading ‘hand-holding-under-the-table’ screen capture where the brightness level was adjusted.

[[[]reposting my old posts on this]]]

———————————

I am so sad/mad seeing ‘that picture’ being circulated all over the media. It is damaging, turning them into unprofessional actors. People should not do things that cause them harm in any way. 

[SBS Star | 2020.02.18] Hyun Bin & Son Ye-jin Spotted Secretly Holding Hands?
Actor Hyun Bin and actress Son Ye-jin swept up in dating rumors for the third time after they were allegedly spotted holding hands while filming. Recently, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin wrapped up their romance drama 'Crash Landing on You' in big success. As the two talented actors portrayed heart-wrenching love story of a couple so perfectly, fans claimed that the two leads were in fact, dating in real life.  Some fans even claimed that Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin were secretly holding hands underneath the table in their past behind-the-scenes clip. 

As such claim sparked the two actors' dating rumors for the third time, Hyun Bin's management agency stepped up to clarify the whole situation. A source from VAST Entertainment told media, "They're professionals, so it is absurd to claim that they held each other's hands while filming. The footage only shows Son Ye-jin clasping her own hands together." 
https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005654304

——

OSEN | 2020. 02. 18. 7:01 AM

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin entangled in dating rumors for third time

990D559E-12D4-4452-A540-C40F76E2565C.jpg

Actors Hyun Bin (39) and Son Ye Jin (39) have once again faced dating rumors sparked by a foreign netizen.

The two had got caught up in dating rumors twice before and their agencies both denied that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were in a relationship. Nevertheless, the dating rumors that were raised today (February 18) appeared because of a netizen's post rather than photos or narratives of seeing these two being together.

Recently, tvN uploaded to its official YouTube channel a making video with the title, "From the boy Hyun Bin to pythoness Kim Sook...The scene exploded with chemistry + touching feeling" to placate the audience's regret after the broadcast end of "Crash Landing on You" (director: Park Ji Eun, director: Lee Jung Hyo). In addition, the station also unveiled several making videos recording the process of making the drama.

One netizen increased the brightness of the video, thereby raising suspicion that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were holding hands under a table at the filming site. This person directly adjusted the brightness of the low-quality video and found that the two actors were holding hands, and thus suggested they admit to dating each other. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Yin have entangled in dating rumors for the third time after this claim went around online communities on February 18.

At this rumor, in the official press releases, the two's management companies said no one witnessed this and they had nothing to explain.

Also on the same day, a person close to Hyun Bin shared with OSEN, "After the rumors of dating Son Ye Jin broke out again, today Hyun Bin told me, 'I was stunned just early in the morning.' They are certainly not dating."

Earlier, the dating rumor of this popular couple was once sparked because they were caught shopping together in casual clothes at a supermarket abroad. At that time, both Hyun Bin's and Son Ye Jin's agency denied this. They explained that the two were just accidentally in the US at the same time and they went to the supermarket with a group of friends, but they were photographed as they both were celebrities.

After that, the dating rumors once again broke out right after Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin were cast to be the lead couple of "Crash Landing on You" - the drama airing its first episode on December 14, 2019.

However, today a person close to Hyun Bin affirmed, "It is possible that because the drama has received much love, many people hope Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin will be a couple in real life. Unfortunately, the two actors have never dated. They are now not dating as well."

[OSEN = Reporter Kim Bo Ra] / purplish@osen.co.kr
[Photo] OSEN DB
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home  

——-

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/hyun-bin-latest-dating-rumors-son-ye-jin-holding-hands/

Hyun Bin Responds To Latest Dating Rumors With Son Ye Jin And Their Video Of Allegedly Holding Hands

They were allegedly holding hands in secret.

1-E8010-A8-0-F4-D-4-C9-F-9116-EEE002-CF6

Crash Landing On You co-stars, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, were once again wrapped up in dating rumors after fans pointed out that the two were allegedly holding hands underneath the table during their drama filming.

This is already the third time that dating rumors arose after it all started when they were reportedly spotted vacationing together abroad. But the agency had denied then and they continued to deny it now.

We were surprised this morning to hear another dating rumor with Son Ye Jin. They’re not in a romantic relationship at all.

— VAST Entertainment

The agency pegged it up to the fans of the popular drama who wish it were true that the two are dating in real life.

Since the drama did well, it appears that many people wish Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin would date in real life.

Unfortunately, the two actors were never dating before and aren’t dating right now.

— VAST Entertainment

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin recently concluded their hit drama, Crash Landing On You, where Son Ye Jin played the role of a lovable rich businesswoman who got stranded in North Korea after a natural disaster and Hyun Bin played the role of a North Korean soldier who tries to smuggle her back out.

Due to their undeniable chemistry on screen, the drama’s ratings broke record and fans simply can’t stop shipping the two! Perhaps in the future or maybe never, but Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin aren’t a real couple as of now.

Source: Osen

——

OSEN | 2020. 02. 18. 1:48 AM

"Crash Landing on You" still causes sensation as Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin look perfect as couple, rumored dating both in film and real life

%EC%8A%A4%ED%81%AC%EB%A6%B0%EC%83%B7_202

After many times of being entangled in dating rumors, actress Son Ye Jin (39) and actor Hyun Bin (39) had to issue official statements to deny this.

Seemingly, fans inside and outside of Korea, those who want the two actors to turn their on-screen love into real-life romance, are still showing their passionate affection even after the drama has come to an end. Today (February 18), i.e. 2 days after the end of the series, "Crash Landing on You" has once again caused a fever.

On February 18, in regret that "Crash Landing on You" (scriptwriter: Park Ji Eun, director: Lee Jung Hyo) has ended its broadcast, the production team posted a behind-the-scenes video entitled "Don't want to bid farewell to Double Ri couple, Gudan couple, and the cast of 'Crash Landing on You'... So long, aunties ~ㅠ." onto the official YouTube channel of tvN. Below the video, fans left hundreds of comments showing their love for the drama.

"Crash Landing on You" revolves around the "absolutely secret" love story between Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin) - an heiress who one day had to make an emergency landing in North Korea due to a paragliding accident caused by a strong wind, and Ri Jeong Hyeok (played by Hyun Bin) - a North Korean officer who hid, protected, and eventually fell in love with Se Ri. "Crash Landing on You" aired its first episode on December 14, 2019 and ended its broadcast on February 16. The drama was well received by the audience until the final day of the broadcast when the last episode recorded a high rating of 21.7% (based on chargeable platforms across Korea).

Lately, all kinds of rumors and fake news can easily be spread on the Internet. Thus, it's likely that netizens are not aware of the issue correctly even when the artists have taken official stances. Despite hearing the truth, people still only believe what they want to believe, leading to many cases of misunderstanding. Therefore, the public's misperception about the truth has absolutely nothing to do with "tabloid" news.

The suspicion of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin holding hands under the table is indirect evidence proving the popularity of the two actors as well as the drama "Crash Landing on You". The public is looking forward to that the dating rumors this time will continue to stop at a "coincidence".

OSEN = Reporter Kim Bo Ra /purplish@osen.co.kr
Photo= OSEN DB
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Thanks 2

:phew:

Wonder who sent the truck?:phew:

Finished watching Personal taste with SY and noticed that they used her real childhood photos in one of the episodes and they included her real life competitiveness when it comes to board games. :D

• Like 4
  • Awesome 4

My humble opinions on SYJ and HB's career opportunities after marriage (our wishes)

Dramas:

HB and SYJ (SITR) are among the highest paid actors/ actresses in Korean Dramas History

Both HB and SYJ ranked No. 3 for most sought actor/ actress for dramas in 2020 respectively, according to TV dramas producers 

Movies: Korean Box Office Ranking  2009 - 2019 (Data from The Screen Korea)

Actresses

1  Son Ye-Jin

2  Jeon Ji-Hyun
4  Kim Hye-Soo (Senior)

Actors

1   Ha Jung-Woo 
2   Hwang Jung-Min (Bargaining)

5   Yoo Hae-jin (Confidential Assignment)

11 Lee Byung-Hun

27 Hyun Bin

Spoiler

Actresses

1  Son Ye-Jin

2  Jeon Ji-Hyun
3  Uhm Jung-Hwa
4  Kim Hye-Soo (Senior)

5  Shim Eun-kyung

Actors

1   Ha Jung-Woo 
2   Hwang Jung-Min (Bargaining)

5   Yoo Hae-jin (Confidential Assignment)

9   Kang Dong-won

11 Lee Byung-Hun

13 Ju Ji-hoon

17 Gong Yoo

19 Park Hae-il

21 Jo Jung-suk

22 Jung Woo-sung

27 Hyun Bin

I hope HB's new movie Bargaining will attract many viewers as his costar/ friend Hwang Jung-Min has a very high ticket ranking power. Lee Byung-Hun is still doing great in both movies and dramas after marriage, so I don't think marriage will hinder HB's career opportunities. While HB's status in dramas has been well recognized in Korea and internationally, he however may need to work more in movies projects if he wants to improve his box office records in overall.

Regarding Son Ye Jin, she is currently Korea's Box Office Queen. Moreover CLOY's success has boosted SYJ's international popularity significantly and that may be the last piece of puzzle that she needs in her 20 years of acting career.  Her Senior Kim Hye Soo (49 years old) is still doing well in both movies and dramas. Jeon Ji-Hyun still has successful movies and dramas after marriage. So I don't think mariage will hinder SYJ's career opportunities either

In my opinions, SYJ doesn't need to prove anything with her career anymore (both popularity and awards achievements). HB may want to boost his popularity in movies projects, but it is a process that needs to be built up gradually not just through one more project (Bargaining)

HB and SYJ have known each other since 2017, they have spent lots of time together (compared with other celebrities couples) during the past 2 years (filming, promo events, birthdays, grocery shopping, golfing...).

The most important thing is that they seem to fall for each other offscreen 

Moreover, they have admitted that they understand each other so well (without talking much), they also used verbal languages (eyes contacts) at CLOY presscon, bickered like a matured couple. So I personally think and hope that if they ever decided to get marriage with each other, it may happen this year (maybe after corona epidemic or after HB's filming is finished) as they both wish to get married (if any) before 40

SYJ is definitely excellent in social relationships, she has good relationships with directors, costars and seniors 

SYJ and KHS senior. Both of them got nominated for Best Actress Award at 53rd Baeksang, but SYJ won the Award for her role in The Last Princess. They never work together in a movie or drama

2017050320180941100.jpeg

qXPBc.jpg

Spoiler

With Jeon Do-yeon who won Cannes’ Best Actress Award at 53rd Baeksang (photos)

Both SYJ and JDY were nominated for Best Actress Award at 51st Grand Bell, but SYJ won the Award for her role in The Pirates.

So SYJ has won Best Actress Award over the 2 most respected senior actresses in Korea (JDY and KHS)

%25EC%2586%2590%25EC%2598%2588%25EC%25A7

Hyun Bin and Hwang Jung Min

114215-708779.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

I personally think them holding hands during the shoot, if it were true, did not make them any less professional. I understand there's a time and place for such but it's a mild, even harmless, display of affection. I draw the line if they displayed obscene gestures towards each other for unnecessary public consumption, or if the consequences of them being in a relationship caused significant delays and problems in production.

I apologize if I'm a bit cavalier or on the forgiving/liberal side when it comes to the holding hands issue. It's just I guess I've heard and seen worse. A rumored Asian celebrity couple's constant fights caused severe issues during production that big bosses had to intervene. Then there are stories of celebrities arriving late in production sets or demanding VIP accommodations. Or staff bending over backwards to cater to the whims of these celebrities.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

My dear Chingu-deul, since I have been tagged, I feel compelled to come in here to state my position on this matter. My apologies in advance if what I am going to say may hurt your feelings.

Those of you who have interacted with me over here when I was participating in the discussion would know that I have left this thread midway through CLOY’s airing. This was after Hyunbin’s agency issued a denial statement and even a warning of legal action against rumor mongering midway through the drama’s airing. In my last post here, I did state this clearly. Thereafter, after CLOY ended and after the wrap up party (one or two days after if I remember correctly), because of an edited BTS photo being circulated, another round of rumors was generated. This time, his agency issued another statement with a categorical denial. A close aide of his also stated this to reporters: “Since morning he’s been hounded by dating rumors. He’s frustrated that these rumors keep popping  up. It is understandable that many people want them to date after seeing their great chemistry in the drama, but the fact is that they are not in a romantic relationship. They were never in a romantic relationship in the past and neither are they in the present.”

As a fan of Hyun Bin, I care about his feelings. I want to take what he has stated in his response about this matter at face value and trust and believe in what he has said.

I have chosen not to post about my position or my translation of these denial news (especially over here) because of my regard for your feelings. A number of you have also DMed me and to those whom I have not responded to, this post explains why I don’t want to discuss this matter any further.

If you have read all my previous posts, you would also know that I was very supportive of Binjin shipping. And I am not against Binjin shipping at all.

However as I am only a Hyunbin fan, I care about what he has stated as his official position and I respect his position and privacy. I also don’t want to engage in speculations. As such, I no longer want to be involved in Binjin shipping. Because of that, I request that you don’t circulate my tweets about Hyunbin in here. I do not want anything I do to contribute to further speculations and the possibility of more rumors; all resulting in more trouble for Hyunbin. In any event, the tweet thread of my translation of his interview article that was shared here by @cloyfan is, as far as I am concerned, not relevant to Binjin at all.

If you are interested to find out more about Hyunbin, you may follow my Twitter account :) Please note that that is not a fan account and I use it to tweet about other stuffs too. In fact, my fangirling of Hyunbin has been kept strictly to interactions with his Chinese fans (that was where I started anyway) and though I have had my Twitter account for more than 4 years alr, I have only started to use it to tweet about him recently. For your info, as a matter of culture, Chinese fans of actors are strongly against shipping of drama couples and I have had first hand negative experiences from my Binjin supporting :sweatingbullets:

Thank you for reading! And thank you in advance for respecting my wishes. And please DO NOT LIKE/RESPOND to or QUOTE my past posts anymore haha - coz the notifications keep reminding me of my regretful actions in the past.  

I wish you all more happiness in your Binjin shipping (please do so respectfully). Thank you and I’ll see some of you in other Soompi threads again sometime! Goodbye!

Hi! I've been lurking here for a long time but I can't help but reply to this post of yours, my friend.  I really don't mind about your thoughts about Binjin because as far as I remember you have never been a Binjin shipper nor a Yejin fan from the very start. 

Well, I totally respect your opinion and thoughts about Binjin, just one piece of advice, if you don't want other people to retweet your tweets, set it to private, not that I retweet your posts or following you though. . You can't help fans to retweet and use them to whatever they intend to since it's a social media platform. Some don't understand English, some are just so excited to see new contents about HB (well thanks to you) and some just don't know how to follow your "instructions". 

Thank you for supporting Binjin, anyway, even for just a very short time, Miss KimSooHanMoo.  

So Guys, Girls, Ahjummas, my fellow Binjin shippers and shoppers, stop retweeting her tweets and let's RESPECT her as she is only a HYUN BIN FAN and not a SHIPPER. Thank you 

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

@citron I've seen 3 or 4 interviews with SYJ and the KakaoLive host. They always have a good rapport which kind of had me wondering why she pointed out the HB / SYJ friendship so often in that interview ... like was she getting a different vibe than in her other interviews with SYJ?

2 hours ago, Helena said:

Also on the same day, a person close to Hyun Bin shared with OSEN, "After the rumors of dating Son Ye Jin broke out again, today Hyun Bin told me, 'I was stunned just early in the morning.' They are certainly not dating."

However, today a person close to Hyun Bin affirmed, "It is possible that because the drama has received much love, many people hope Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin will be a couple in real life. Unfortunately, the two actors have never dated. They are now not dating as well."

Thanks @Helena as always for your collection of HB and SYJ goods.

When this article first came out I assumed "a person close to Hyun Bin" meant a friend. Now re-reading these it looks more like they were statements made by representatives of VAST, which I think gives it a differ meaning. I'm also pretty sure I've seen the latter quote in denials from other stars too lol.

But really ... people wonder why HB and SYJ didn't participate in interviews after CLOY. The finale ended and two days later this mess happened.

• Like 8