[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, PetiteYeoja said:

I love this scene! Whether it's BTS or the real one. Can't you guys imagine they can act lovey dovey and tease each other in front of the veteran actors (RJH omma & appa)? Like, they're not acting but show their real self. My delulu mind keep saying they must be this comfortable in front of their parents. 

#ingrocerywetrust

#BinJin

Edited by Choi sam suk
  • Like 3

Anybody noticed this during the press conf. of CLoY?  Noticed SYJ's reaction when HB answered that SYJ is 100% YSR? (7:30 to 7:35)  SYJ was about to reach out and about to playfully hit HB's arm, but held back?  They were really very careful during that event.  Not their usual self.  Again, why do they have to be guarded if they are just close friends?  :-)

Also, SYJ said something when she was about to reach out and slap HB's arm.  Anyone can read her lips and translate in English?  :-)

Edited by aicila
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Choi sam suk said:

Gosh.. do they even remember that they are 38 years old already hahaha they act like a teenagers who got caught  by the parent this is what love do to us.. 

argghh they make me smile like an idiot 

This BTS clip at RJH' s parents home is prob the biggest and goofiest smile I've seen on HB. Ugh.my.heart. :wub:

And that is def not HB in the bday pic ... it's not the MSTeam guy either. (Silly my first thought was, HB's hair is silkier than that lol.)

• Like 5
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, aicila said:

Anybody noticed this during the press conf. of CLoY?  Noticed SYJ's reaction when HB answered that SYJ is 100% YSR? (7:30 to 7:35)  SYJ was about to reach out and slap HB's arm, but held back?  They were really very careful during that event.  Not their usual self.  Again, why do they have to be guarded if they are just close friends?  :-)

Also, SYJ said something when she was about to reach out and slap HB's arm.  Anyone can read her lips and translate in English?  :-)

She said “mwoya!” which is sorta like, “What?” or “oh, come on!”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, PetiteYeoja said:

I love this scene! Whether it's BTS or the real one. Can't you guys imagine they can act lovey dovey and tease each other in front of the veteran actors

Me too!! Here, they mirrored each other at the beginning (biting lips), plus HB didn’t stop holding her arm (and his thumb acted again... quickly showed but I saw you Mr. Thumb! hehe) and also SYJ leaned into HB arm laughing (similar HB at the hospital BTS when he didn’t wait for her lines). Aww these two!  :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, aicila said:

Anybody noticed this during the press conf. of CLoY?  Noticed SYJ's reaction when HB answered that SYJ is 100% YSR? (7:30 to 7:35)  SYJ was about to reach out and slap HB's arm, but held back?  They were really very careful during that event.

Yes! This! I noticed too. When I watched this part, I also felt that she was about to playfully “hit” his arm again (as she has done in some BTS when she is teasing him).
They were both restraining their actions in this PressCon since there were are lot of medias in front of them.

For example, when they were asked to take pics at the beginning, HB looked like he was very conscious and like extra controlling every one of his movements.

• Like 10
  • Love 3

On 4/3/2020 at 5:18 AM, Chewy said:

Omo omo He got beaten up by his father and was locked??

can pls share that taxi interview? 

whatever it is that shape him into the man he is now. 

He said this in a response to a open letter from the mum of a fan who asked him about his views on her daughter criteria as a partner as her daughter primary criteria must be handsome like HB, and his response to her mum is: 

“Tell your daughter I am not only just a handsome man, I am a SANGNAMJA (real man) “

Ya ya, now it’s your turn to go and tell Yejin’s mother the same thing lol

:joy: KTP 真的是一個很直白的直男啊

video to watch here 

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4489434351992845/4489437012628495

on a very very serious note, if I don’t see their names on the nominees list for Baeksang anytime soon, I seriously fear for my hair because I don’t want to be bald in my lifetime like ever 

That was so clever of him to say! Haha! I believe him! A SANGNAMJA! As for the Baeksang Awards, hmmm... does this mean that our couple won't be getting nominations soon? :'( 

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 1

Agree with you guys, so many gems in that BTS. Why did they play biting lips there, even no kissing in that scene. I saw HB biting his lips like that before their take for the french kiss on the hill. They must play it a lot in real life when being side by side. And HB's THUMB to caress his girl. They are so in love in that moment :wub:

See 15:20 for Ba-Bam

• Like 10
  • Love 4

Agree with everyone that he does not look like HB :) Good that we’re all on the same page. I wanted to DM the twitter account to remove that post because it might spark unwanted speculations again. But I can’t send her a DM. Perhaps, because she’s not following my account? I only have a private twitter, maybe, that, too? Anyway, maybe someone can send her a DM :) 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 4/3/2020 at 3:33 AM, Sukma Anggraini said:

:unsure: I just don't get it. Why become in relationship meant scandal in SK, for their celebrities ?  I mean, people deserve to be loving and to be loved right? That's why, first time I know about how the media in SK react when their celebrities dating, are so weird for me. For me, who followed Hollywood  celebrities update for many years, now into SK celebrities update, this is kind a new thing.

But maybe they have  another point of view. I dunno. 

On 4/3/2020 at 5:05 PM, Sukma Anggraini said:

Yes I know, it because the pressure right? But the celebrities are human too right? I meant they meet a man/woman, find a love, fall in love, get married, have a child is normal for human. I agree they act like that because the pressure are different in SK. Like Gwyneth Paltrow, Anne Hathaway or Scarlett Johanson having family and children but still do their acting. They still got the spotlight, even their acting skill more mature.  

Is Ok if they want to keep their life away from media. Not all celebrities like Kardashian right? But I don't think skip their phase of life on behalf their celebrities is just non make any sense for me. 

Yes for westerners it's a whole different world. Imagine if Taylor Swift lived in Korea, she would be thrown many ugly words at her head for dating so many guys. There are a few documentaries about South Korea k-pop/entertainment industry and it's dark side, quite interesting I think you can find it on Youtube if interested. Time will tell if both are thing and are getting married.