[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, thewallflower_whotalks said:

Here :ph34r:

I've drawn it for you guys. :ph34r: You're welcome! hahahahahaha

They're really holding hands you guys!! :w00t:

I really now believe that the cast and crew knew about the BinJin romance. 

He's holding Ye Jin's left hand. 

Who ever does the editing in their bts is really sneaky!! When Ye Jin said "did you actually film this?" I thought she was referring to that scence were the director took a shot at the chicken, but now I think she's talking about something else because how else would you explain the shock look in Hyun Bin's face? Hahahaha. Just look at Hyun Bin's eyes!

Hahahahaha I could be delulu but I like this delusion #noshame :w00t::sweatingbullets::wub:

My POV, I checked the original pic last night, i don't think they are holding hands... HB's hand is circled in blue, YJ have her right thumb and point finger on top of her left hand. The pics and gif that came out later are all crop to YJ's hand only, i thought it's a bit misleading...:sweat_smile: Peace Y'all!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

On 2/12/2020 at 7:47 PM, Elle R said:

Can someone explain what a knetizen is? Am I correct they are fans who have no insider info either? Just curious as to why they hold such importance compared to a regular fan living in Korea.

That's Korean Internet Citizens :)

On 2/12/2020 at 7:56 PM, Winny said:

My POV, I checked the original pic last night, i don't think they are holding hands... HB's hand is circled in blue, YJ have her right thumb and point finger on top of her left hand. The pics and gif that came out later are all crop to YJ's hand only, i thought it's a bit misleading...:sweat_smile: Peace Y'all!

Hahahahaha :sweatingbullets::w00t:

I'm being overly optimistic. I want to believe it's true hahaha #noshame :lol:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Hb_Yj said:

@Elle R K netizen is Korea netizen.. K = short form for korea.. If not mistaken :lol:

That's what I thought ... guess I don't understand why their opinion is so highly guarded other than living in Korea. They don't seem to have insider info about the ins and outs of the industry, right?

So if they think a dating/wedding announcement is coming it's really the same as an assumption from you or I?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I used google translate and here’s what the headline says :

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's break time is kind enough to say "I'll announce the marriage after the drama"

The rest of the the article seems to be echoing our discussion here about the hospital scene BTS - how SYJ slapped HB’s hand jokingly cuz he showed his head scars before she can’t complete her lines and how HB leaned on her and laughed while she looked cutely at him. And the scene of SYJ holding HB’s head and not letting go. 

Someone else who can read Korean may want to translate it better!

So looks like knetz think they will announce their marriage after the drama ends lol!

Thanks :wub:. I'll be cheering for this happen, even them wants BinJin married.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

55 minutes ago, Elle R said:

Can someone explain what a knetizen is? Am I correct they are fans who have no insider info either? Just curious as to why they hold such importance compared to a regular fan living in Korea.

@Elle R

KNetizen is a Konglish (Korean-English) term meaning Korean Internet Citizen, a person who is a member of an online cafe/club.

As a country, SK has a strong internet presence. KNetz are people who are active online. They live and breath on the internet. Cyber bullies are a big issue in SK because of this. SK celebs sue some people for fake news/rumours.

To answer your question about why KNetz are important, I have yet to do research or dig my brain for an answer. I’ve watched different kinds of dramas over the years. But what I can tell you is that there are a lot of anti-fans as well that comes out of KNetz, hence the cyber bullying. In SK, I believe online reputation for celebs are important. If you think about what kind of culture SK has turned out to be throughout these years, they hold everyone on their face value (plastic surgery, weight loss, skincare, etc.) In summary, a persons physical attributes is far more important than whats really inside. Reputation is highly regarded in this country. They hold everyone accountable for their actions, good or bad. KNetz are the commodity and are the immediate market. It doesn’t matter if they have inside info. They can destroy Korean celebs reputation with a mean comment in a blink of an eye. 

A k-drama that portrays a little bit about all these things: The Greatest Love 

I hope that helps you. 

I know that there’s a lot of international fans joining Soompi lately. If you have questions, y’all are more than welcome to come out of hiding. 

Anyways, happy shipping fellow shippers! 2 more days...

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Elle R said:

That's what I thought ... guess I don't understand why their opinion is so highly guarded other than living in Korea. They don't seem to have insider info about the ins and outs of the industry, right?

So if they think a dating/wedding announcement is coming it's really the same as an assumption from you or I?

I have no answer for that.. Suddenly ur statement make me think "why" as well :sweatingbullets:

If like @thewallflower_whotalks said (korean internet netizen).. I guess that's the "power" of internet, it can turns something into good things or bad things.. 

Or maybe among them is specialized spy for K-entertainment :lol:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, thewallflower_whotalks said:

:joy: Let's all hope and wait for Marriage confirmation from them. Fighting! :relaxed:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

On 2/12/2020 at 7:40 PM, windblows said:

I think they have a crush towards each other since long :joy:

That is what I also thought before when the rumors started and saw the interviews and Bts and everthing that Showed there how they interact to each other.....Remember some interviews (I think Son Ye Jin has a long time crush on Hyun Bin) where SYJ has knowledge some of HB projects like the "Sam Shik" nickname of HB in MNIKSS the movie where HB has mental disorder...I think she already has eye on him but not to the point that she needs to become here BF sort of a fan (one thing maybe because HB has resemblance to her father) maybe that's why....(I want to add more but i have to go back to work)

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, thewallflower_whotalks said:

That's Korean Internet Citizens :)

I looked at the video with high resolution and HB definately has his hand on Yejin. You can clearly see his hand over hers when you zoom in with the brightness on your monitor all the up.1) His hand is tanner and Yejin's hand is fairer. 2) The angle of the hand and thumb makes it impossible to be Yejin's own clasped hands. 3) you can clearly see the line from his shoulder to underneath the table 4)i saw the pic from weibo that was taken down, and it wasn't photoshopped, I saw with my own eyes that frame 5) it's not like they haven't held hands before, I mean that is all that they do in the drama lol but it seems more intimate since it's under the table

I don't want to invade their privacy but I just root for them to make it...marriage and kids together would be a dream come true but love and friendship is more important and they've already given me so much joy that I'm just happy they have what they have which is they clearly adore each other and I hope it remains that way in which ever form they choose: they're adults and know what to do keke

HB & SYJ pretty much have mad killer chem with pretty much any pretty/handsome person but my fave is of them together. HB & SYJ Fighting!!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's break time is kind enough to say "I'll announce the marriage after the drama"

So looks like knetz think they will announce their marriage after the drama ends lol!

Not a suprise. Remember the rumor before? Hyun Bin is to marry his co-star after CLOY ended... Of course we don't know the truth :lol:. Everyone,  pls spam this thread with lots of 'wrap party' pics/vids. Hopefuly BinJin will pose for the reporter during the party 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Hi guys,  I just found this forum few days ago and ended up read all your comments from page 1 until now reach 127 :o (ofc I skip some comment bcz there are toooo many comments :D) I want to let you know that I am really thankful for all the things that you have shared. Im really happy that I found people who have same excitement with me :tears: 

I've been a fans of both HB and SYJ since my junior high school. That's why I'm really excited to know that they r in a dating rumor kyaa ≧∇≦

Before I found this forum, I am afraid people would call me over-delulu fans if I keep showing my excitement and expectation to BinJin couple. Ofc I've expressed my shipper side on my twitter or other but yeah I just write "omo they r so cute." some sort things like that. And its just represent 1% of my excitement towards BJcouple. But... my days haven't been really greeaaat more than these days after I found this forum. It feels like somebody invite me to a luxury cruise ship for free (yeah BinJin ship, and for @cybertron, thank you for creating this thread ~\(≧▽≦)/~)

Okay, i'll stop here before I waste your time more and more. Im sorry and thank you for spend your time to read this unimportant story from me. Just so u know that I love u guys, I don't know if gossiping(in a good term haha) with my global friends will be this greatttt. Have a nice day my comrades~~ ^o^

P. s.

sorry for my bad english ^.^

Edited by shinacya
  • Like 5
  • Love 18

5 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Thanks for the detailed reply! I really had fun reading about SYJ from her long-time fans. Helps me understand her more. I really like her more and more which each description from fans and each BTS/ interview/ variety show videos I watch of SJY. She's a precious gal and HB better get her fast!!

What you said about her having "done it before, but only with people she's personally close to" is very helpful! HB has been pretty "touchy-feely" (not too over-the-top) with her esp in the last BTS, and she seems to be totally comfortable with it, plus she is the same with him. So that's roughly within 2.5 years since Negotiation filming started in June 2017. Their friendship developed pretty fast, esp between a guy and gal. Of course the fact that they have 2 productions together almost back-to-back helped with their relationship development, but then again, they've been closed enough right after Negotiation that they went golfing a few times and of course grocery shopping overseas. PLUS they were so keen to work together again, which may also mean they want to know each other better.....

And SYJ being shy in kissing scenes is not normal?? Except with HB-sshi? What more can I say?

Ah, it's really FUN to ship Binjin!!

@TotoroSY dont mention it. If anyone here feels my analysis kinda missing anything, feel free to make the needed adjustments.

• Like 2