[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Oh, look: The drama's thread has been created here as well and some of you have been posting on it already. I should start posting here too. That will at least be our little contribution to promoting the drama? 

I'm still not liking the title though. I saw an article that had "Love Landing" as a title. Another article with "Fall Arrival of Love". These two are a lot better than CLL. The word "crash" in CLL is just a bit off for me. But I believe it's the literal English translation of the Korean title. I hope they will change it to a better sounding title in English since it will be shown internationally -- if that's not too much to ask from production.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

23 hours ago, peggygordon said:

Script reading!

SYJ and HB also wear Black and White shirt on Negotiation script reading :wub:

Nice to see the script reading photos. Now we know the show is finally rolling. 

There were photos weeks ago where they encircled a man and a woman who had their backs turned against the camera and were labeled as HB and SYJ. Seeing the photos now I think the woman was not SYJ bec she's actually wearing black in the script reading. The woman in those photos was wearing white. 

• Like 5

Just now, campanulah said:

Nice to see the script reading photos. Now we know the show is finally rolling. 

There were photos weeks ago where they encircled a man and a woman who had their backs turned against the camera and were labeled as HB and SYJ. Seeing the photos now I think the woman was not SYJ bec she's actually wearing black in the script reading. The woman in those photos was wearing white. 

Yes I saw the pic also and it happened that she was a 2nd lead and it looks like the man besde her is the 2nd lead man and I believe Binjin were sitting on the other side 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, alou68 said:

Yes I saw the pic also and it happened that she was a 2nd lead and it looks like the man besde her is the 2nd lead man and I believe Binjin were sitting on the other side 

You're right. Although I'm not good at recognizing a lot of faces, much less their backs. :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Hi guys im a 100% believer of this ship im basing it on how they interacted during the promotions of the negotiation, even a no expert in body language can see how fond of each other they are, and presences of those flirting ex; they gigle at the same time, their eyes smiles at each other , hyunbin always guiding her position where to stand, his hands always at her back, him always attentive to her  ( her skirt, her mic, her water, cords of the mic, where she stepping) .. and then i see that bit of shyness towards each other ( example how it was so hard / ackward when they were ask to look at each other eyes, when asked who is hyunbin to yejin and vice versa, they gave a shy laugh first before answering that question..hmmm ..very suspicious to me) anyway for me really everything spell early stages of a ROMANCE..and then he flew out of SK right after MOA shooting , ( i read  it was right after the cast party, is this true?) clearly to be with her in LA ( atleast to me thats how it look and to be able to spend her bday, jan 11,  with her ) ..and then the Rumors, ist on jan 10 or 9 there were already siting of them in LA and then the grocery photo came out Jan 21,a day after the last episode of MOA.  At first i thought oh it was planned to bring out the photo on that day coz theres no more reason for them to deny, their way of telling the world that they are dating, their story will no longer overshadow the MOA drama..but no they deny again  or their agency did.. coz up to now yejin and hyubin hasnt given their statement about it . Which left me to wonder how the two really will react if they are ask point blank directly about it ( atleast about the photo) and there were already chances that they could have been asked coz they have each been in public events.  But i guess in SK reporters are only given parameters or instructions on what to ask the actors, is it like that there?  Im from the Philippines and reporters here will throw questions that are not expected by the actors, so we get to hear and see from the actors themselves, press conference here are with the actors themselves not their agencies..well yes similary, first clarifications are issued by agency but not long after the actors are ask to give their own answers on the issue.  And so i keep waiting for an article that will say " hyubin or and Yejin address the rumor by saying" or this is what they say about the photo ( as they are already shooting their drama so im guessing reporters from magazines or newspapers, tv shows are already  on the list for promotional activities .. during the promotion of CLL are there even a chance that will see their reaction  or wl the interviewer even ask abt it??? Please enlighten me ..im really curious.  

By the way i love this BinJin thread ..i get to read stories, comments and just anything about BinJin and about CLL ..thank you for creating this.   

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, peggygordon said:

I wanted to try to work with her again  the same space, making an eye contact, and breathing the same air....Goshhh my man sooooo romantic. I'm died with his words.

This is what makes me a strong shipper of the HB-SYJ ship... he openly and bravely admits his admiration for SYJ. From the start of Negotiation promotions last year and until now, he's been consistent. And those very poetic and emotionally revealing lines coming from such a normally stoic and very private man like HB makes me giddy.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

36 minutes ago, firstaid said:

This is what makes me a strong shipper of the HB-SYJ ship... he openly and bravely admits his admiration for SYJ. From the start of Negotiation promotions last year and until now, he's been consistent. And those very poetic and emotionally revealing lines coming from such a normally stoic and very private man like HB makes me giddy.

and the way he described "his excitement/thrill when seeing unpredictable acting performance from yejin"...wow ...I agree this man is sooooo romantic. I cannot wait to see them as a couple onscreen...and of course :) off screen 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, thi2018 said:

One of the comment from the above IG that peggygordon posted was "He wished same with Han Ji-min also Shin-hye so it's nothing new." Is this true? Does anyone know which interviews that he said to hjm and psh?

Not true. For HJM he once said she's the most beautiful actress/co star. Also He just once time working together with PSH. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@peggygordon I don't know chinese but I can roughly translate Yejin part in Hyun bin's esquire interviews using esquire article. Basically the media already covered most of what he said about her.

Are you getting ready for the new drama “Crash landing of love” (working title)?

Soon I’ll be going for the first filming day.

Did you get tanned?

Yes. I did a little bit on purpose for the role as a special officer

You should have been on vacation.

I couldn’t rest much after the end of the drama “Memories of Alhambra” earlier this year, then selected another project.

Is the work you chose “Crash landing of love”?

That’s right.

This is your second time meeting with Son Ye Jin since the movie “Negotiation”. I heard that you got so thrilled at actress Son Ye Jin’s acting performance so this time you meet with her again.

I wished to work together again but the opportunity came sooner than I expected.

Why did you want to work together again?

I think there are many similarities in what we do now and in the past, with Yejin. As a result, there seemed to be more things to talk about, and there were times when empathy was formed. When filming “Negotiation”, dual-shooting techniques were used in completely two different places so there weren’t much time for us to meet and act facing each other. There were times when questions were raised watching my partner’s performance through such tiny monitors. Why did she express it that way?

Why she expressed it that way.

While acting, of course, what you have prepared would fuse and express well on camera, but there were moments I can feel a great attraction and excitement when seeing the other party’s unpredictable acting. I also shuddered at my own sudden reactions to the unexpected acting. I experienced that while working with Yejin. So I wished I could work with her again. I hoped to have chance to work with her in the same space for once, we can look into each other’s eyes but not from different spaces, and breath the same air. I thought about it and this time I did it.

The acting you see on the screen as an audience and the acting experience as an actor will be different.

I think the first time I was surprised during the scene when I shot and killed Yejin's boss, of course since Yejin’s script was to use profanity words, I thought she would spew them all out. But instead of following the script, she ended up doing it completely opposite. I thought she was going to explode, but she was not. That was the scene I imagined differently.

I remember. The scene was sad enough to have bloodshot eyes.

It was the expression that cannot be conveyed unless you keep reading the scripts and think carefully about how to express it. I thought about exploding expression. That was one of the obvious expression I thought about among various choices she had. Then I wondered what other options she had there.

What did Son Ye Jin comment about your acting?

Well, I think we should ask Yejin.

--------------------

the rest of the article is about hyun bin

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 5