Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)


cybertron

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Oh I didn’t know they got caught holding hands too? Where did you read this?

 

 

i don't know how to quote from there.

It is on page 607 and translate by fchopin.

the word is hand in hand,so not sure it means holding hand or direct translation from YJ's name.

because Son = hand ?

That's why her ig acc 'yejinhand'?

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Nothing. It’s like they are trying to keep it secret. Why are they keeping it low? It would make more sense if they create more buzz to get attention 

 

Did Yejin always show "secret" behavior with her previous movies and drama before airing and rarely update her IG?

  • Like 5
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like this ship too!!! I searched for it previously and came up with nothing. So glad that you created it. Wishing for a fairy tale ending for them!!!! Love those grocery pics!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

  • Like 9
  • Love 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

There’s no official confirmation of them being in a relationship but I already have a strong feeling that they are in a relationship rn and will announce it after finishing the drama.

:D

 

Yes,same here.

Their couple vibe is so strong.

At first i feel dissapointed that they denied it.

But now,I'm glad they denied their rumor.

If they admit it,i am sure i will be worry that they will break up.

They don't need to say directly 'yes,we are dating'.

They accepted the drama together,other than their desire to work together.

it also the way they want to spend time together.

Working and dating..:heart:

Isn't normally SYJ will take a rest before accept new drama? because she is more into movie.

 

  • Like 13
  • Love 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, endensia said:

 

Did Yejin always show "secret" behavior with her previous movies and drama before airing and rarely update her IG?

 

That's what I'm wondering too. Why is she very quiet for the past months now. I even monitor her close female friends a couple of months back and saw that Uhm Jeewon & Gong Hyojin met up abroad last May. Both also have posted pics of their meet ups w/ other groups of female friends. Strangely, YJ is found in neither of their pics when she is also vacant and has been on vacation for this long.

  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cybertron said:

 

No matter how busy he is,he still have time for YJ..:P

Like last time on Nov,he is busy with MOTA (and rampant?) but he still have time to play golf with YJ..

 

Yup, and to think that the golf sighting last year, HB was in the midst of a very busy shooting schedule, juggling his Rampant promos & MOTA shootings, he spent his precious free time to play golf w/ YJ. If that's not special, then I don't know what is. First time I knew also that YJ was into golf. I knew that she was into yoga & swimming, but not golf. Based from what his male co-star in Pirate, SYJ is a certified homebody who prefers having friends at home than go out.

 

@peggygordon I super love that MV and had replayed so many times now as it shows the basis why I believe in this couple is real.

  • Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

YJ so quiet.

Everytime i see a new post from GHJ,i feel mad to YJ.

GHJ still active to post a pics and igstory although she is busy filming her new drama with Kang Ha Neul.

But YJ??...<_<

I miss her sooo much..:pensive:

  • Like 7
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, peggygordon said:

So glad this thread has a good vibe.

Actually I want to share this YouTube video. It said much sign of this couple love each other.

 

Yes Hyun Bin-Son Ye Jin are more than friends

 

 

 

"We are enemies, but actually we are on the same boat." - SYJ

 

Yes, we are here following your command, captain! :D

  • Like 7
  • Love 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, firstaid said:

 

That's what I'm wondering too. Why is she very quiet for the past months now. I even monitor her close female friends a couple of months back and saw that Uhm Jeewon & Gong Hyojin met up abroad last May. Both also have posted pics of their meet ups w/ other groups of female friends. Strangely, YJ is found in neither of their pics when she is also vacant and has been on vacation for this long.

 

Since I just watched her movies but didn't follow her love life, may I ask is this the first time she's been reported in dating rumor?

 

Maybe because the dating rumor, she's keeping low profile for a while. But I read on IG that she's sometimes online on IG, press like button for some post from her following, but never post anything. It means she's still monitoring her social media.

  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, endensia said:

 

Since I just watched her movies but didn't follow her love life, may I ask is this the first time she's been reported in dating rumor?

 

Maybe because the dating rumor, she's keeping low profile for a while. But I read on IG that she's sometimes online on IG, press like button for some posting from her following, but never post anything. It means she's still monitoring her social media.

 

This is second time.

The first rumor she had was with Kim Nam Gil around 2013-2014.

But no proof.

Not only her agency denied it,she also denied it herself.

And last year,she said her rumor with KNG is absurd

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, endensia said:

 

"We are enemies, but actually we are on the same boat." - SYJ

 

Yes, we are here following your command, captain! :D

 

My fave one is :

 

" So on special occasions, like her birthday for instance. I will surprise her with present after a lot of planning." -HyunBin-

 

Then story Grocery shopping in US happened :wub:

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 8
  • Love 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, cybertron said:

 

No matter how busy he is,he still have time for YJ..:P

Like last time on Nov,he is busy with MOTA (and rampant?) but he still have time to play golf with YJ..

 

And here's a video to show he's busy on 2018 but ending with pretty Noona which he can lay on :D (one of my fave video. Love "That Man" song)

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, peggygordon said:

Thank you so much @cybertron for creating BinJin Shipper thread B):heart:

 

So glad this thread has a good vibe.

Actually I want to share this YouTube video. It said much sign of this couple love each other.

 

Yes Hyun Bin-Son Ye Jin are more than friends

 

 

They look so so so good together. Very couple-ish!!!! :wub:

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOT, I just finished watched worlds within, felt in love with the couple, hoping they can reunite. But reading this article maybe my wish is just a wrong one. I should watch binjin drama i guess. Can't wait to see their new drama. 

  • LOL 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, mimixemix said:

There’s no official confirmation of them being in a relationship but I already have a strong feeling that they are in a relationship rn and will announce it after finishing the drama.

:D

 

 

You are here :lol: I like this couple too I was only planning to lurk :lol:

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..