[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Friends,let me add more about SYJ & KNG.

As i remember,their rumor came out while they filming The Pirates.

And their rumor started from the production staff,just based on how close they were on set.

And from SYJ’s personality that is easy going and friendly,and KNG is fun,bubbly and like to tease her,no wonder they become that close.

And both respond to the rumor themself,not thru agency.

While with HB,the rumor came out with the proof before the news about they got an offer.

So,they can reject the offer if they don’t want to be link to each other.

And when they got caught at golf course on Nov,isnt that time HB was busy with Rampant and MoTA.

But he still have time to play golf with SYJ.

And after finish filming MoTA,he spent his time with SYJ in LA.

All that things make me think that a serious,shy,reserve man like HB wont put that so much effort if he is not interested to that woman.

When i saw the clip he ask her to cover her leg (before the rumor),i was like “dude,do u hv to be that caring and protective? She’s been in the industry for 20 yrs,she knows how to handle it.She even wore shorter than that during Pirates promo”.:lol:

After all,i really hope they end up together in real life.

But,if they are not meant together,i just wish both will find their true love.

At least,im satisfied that they have a drama together.

I can rewatch it whenever i miss them.

I can’t wait to see the teaser ,the HD pics and the presscon moment.

Can we skip Oct and jump into Nov?:D

• Like 10
  • Love 6

5 hours ago, firstaid said:

What caused this major change in human behavior? I can only think one thing. Love.

I was thinking the same thing when i read the other shipper comment that HB used to said that he won’t do aeygo with his gf.

So,SYJ probably not his gf.

It is just fans service from him.

But for me,LOVE can change a person.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, cybertron said:

When i saw the clip he ask her to cover her leg (before the rumor),i was like “dude,do u hv to be that caring and protective? She’s been in the industry for 20 yrs,she knows how to handle it.She even wore shorter than that during Pirates promo”.:lol:

@cybertron do you have a link to the clip? I want to see the protective HB....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, firstaid said:

Plus, and this is a big factor for me, I really took into account SYJ’s attitude, manner of speaking  & body language in her promo/BTS vids with KNG and HB. There is such a whale of difference. With KNG, she is more like a colleague & impersonal. So unlike with HB, where she acts very ladylike, sweet, and, at times, appear shy. Not to mention the sweet vids she herself posted in her IGs, the furtive glances she throws his way (vice versa too w/HB) and eye contacts they share. When I think about her subsequent statement during Negotiation promos that she hoped she will have a real-life rumor for the first time, I couldn’t help but think that she may have someone in mind to voice such wishful thinking. I surmise that SYJ safely made a follow-up project with KNG because there wasn’t anything romantic on her side.

Once again, thank you for sharing your viewpoints!

I actually would like very much to hear more about SYJ hahaha..Because I don't know much about her, part of me wonder if she's just normally like this - she's lively and bubbly and she does fan service things to make her fans happy haha..so part of me have been wondering if obliging Hyunbin is just playing along coz her fun-loving nature and liveliness has rubbed off on him...(I am referring to her IG updates with them goofing around a bit). And initially, I did brush everything off as Negotiation promotion tactics and fan service haha..More importantly, though Hyunbin is a determined and persistent man, he does strike me as an obliging man as well, especially when he is with friends whom he is comfortable with (I got this from having read and heard from him quite a bit about his views re seeking his parents' approval etc). 

Do her fans detect other tell tale signs? For example, is it normal for her to mention her co-star's skin and hair when asked what she thought of him? If you recall, in one of the stage greetings interview, she was asked what she thought of Hyunbin and she said, he has very good skin and his hair is soft :D Being a Hyunbin fan, I was of course in all agreement with her but after watching that, I did pause to think, hey, isn't that kind of an "intimate" thing to say? I would imagine a more standard response would be to say, oh, he's a good actor, we are able to act well together as we have good synergy blah, blah.. or that he is a very hardworking actor who always comes well prepared blah blah...And another time, when asked about his cursing, after jokingly saying he is really good at cursing, she added, "actually, he doesn't get angry at all and I have hardly ever seen him get angry" - I did wonder if that was a sign that she knows him quite well to be able to say that haha...I hope to be further enlightened by SYJ's fans haha...

Anyhow, hope you guys don't mind me freely expressing my thoughts. and my ramblings. Having read your posts, I think most of you are SYJ's fans first before you are a shipper fan, so it would be good to hear your viewpoints concerning her as well. I will be upfront and say that I am not a shipper fan and am actually quite afraid of some shipper fans haha - and many of die-hard hb-xxx shipper fans are still around haha (and he has collected quite a big shipper fandom after MoTA). I have never been bothered to "ship" a drama couple from drama to real life haha..

However, I do like SYJ very much and the feels that they both give me when they are together :wub: Unless I am imagining things, I think Hyunbin looked quite smitten by her during Negotiation promotion period. He is usually quite reserved and easily embarrassed when he was with his previous co-stars like Tang Wei etc. With her, I detect that reservedness or shyness being overpowered or overtaken by a degree of protectiveness and manliness that is above that of his usual self - like the gesturing to her about her skirt part; the putting the wires out of her way part; the acknowledging of Pretty Noona staff (for me, it isn't so much about him watching this genre of dramas but seeing him acknowledging them is an indication that they are important to him and that is the part that made me curious haha..like what have they got to do with him for him to publicly acknowledge their presence)...etc etc..It's like the emergence of the alpha-male in him when he was with her during that period. I can't tell from her perspective; I can only assess him based on what I know about him. Then again, during Negotiation promotion time, he was quite a few years older (compared to his last romance project which is Late Autumn with Tang Wei in 2011) and definitely much more mature as he has also become the CEO of his own agency. I won't do any comparison with his latest pairing in his latest project (out of respect for Soompi's rules) haha...

Re whether they were already committed to the drama when the rumors broke, while it is true that there was no news in the public yet that they have been offered at that time, knowing how the industry works (sometimes, the writer even writes a drama with particular personalities in mind for the lead roles - there are quite a few dramas like that), my guess is that they most probably would have been approached already at that time. It is possible that behind the scenes, they might already have given their in-principle commitment to do the drama to the PD, writer etc...so, I think it is possible for their denials to be partly because of that. With that possibility in mind, it is also possible that when they were caught in the LA, they were actually also spending time together to discuss their next project..

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, luffie said:

@cybertron thank you so much! Sadly  it wasn't subbed...

You can watch the 0.35-0.43 sec segment - the precise point is at around 0.41-0.42, just before they sat down. Just focus on Hyunbin. You will see him say something to SYJ and the direction of his sight and hand gesture gave it away :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, cybertron said:

I was thinking the same thing when i read the other shipper comment that HB used to said that he won’t do aeygo with his gf.

So,SYJ probably not his gf.

It is just fans service from him.

But for me,LOVE can change a person.

I think when he said that, he meant he won't do aegyo to his gf to gain affection or sympathy from his gf. The "aegyo" we saw in SYJ's IG updates won't that kind of aegyo..it was just the two of them being silly and having fun..Then again, they were doing so in the presence of the other production crew and staff and for some of the IG updates, someone else must have filmed them as well...When I first saw these, I didn't think much of them - it was just stuffs done as part of movie promotion. It was only after the pics of them doing grocery shopping in LA came out that my perception sort of changed a bit, especially, if you take that into the context that that was technically the 3rd rumor. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, randomlee said:

I actually would like very much to hear more about SYJ hahaha..Because I don't know much about her, part of me wonder if she's just normally like this - she's lively and bubbly and she does fan service things to make her fans happy haha..so part of me have been wondering if obliging Hyunbin is just playing along coz her fun-loving nature and liveliness has rubbed off on him...(I am referring to her IG updates with them goofing around a bit). And initially, I did brush everything off as Negotiation promotion tactics and fan service haha..More importantly, though Hyunbin is a determined and persistent man, he does strike me as an obliging man as well, especially when he is with friends whom he is comfortable with (I got this from having read and heard from him quite a bit about his views re seeking his parents' approval etc). 

Same here. I tried to rationalize and ignore at first the many "signs" I saw. Even when their first rumor in January came out, I still stubbornly ignored and tried to believe their denial. But when their grocery pics came out, I just couldn't fool myself anymore and that's why I lurked in SYJ's thread which was the only English site then which openly discussed about it. The more I searched, the more I was convinced that there's something. 

6 hours ago, randomlee said:

Do her fans detect other tell tale signs? ... I hope to be further enlightened by SYJ's fans haha...

Anyhow, hope you guys don't mind me freely expressing my thoughts. and my ramblings. Having read your posts, I think most of you are SYJ's fans first before you are a shipper fan, so it would be good to hear your viewpoints concerning her as well. 

I hope other SYJ regular posters can read this and provide their inputs as well. Although she has been my favorite actress and I have always watched her works, I can't claim to be an expert on SYJ as I have not really been too occupied in her personal life before as I am now. I'm sure other fans here have been more diligent and religious in paying attention to her all these years. But if in case there are no additional reply to this matter, I can safely refer to pp. 625 - 627 and 629 on SYJ's thread here for other POV's previously shared. Hope it will enlighten you more hehe

As an additional tell-tale sign... I can only remember how SYJ amazingly knew HB's nickname in My Name is Kim Sam Soon drama in their Entertainment Relay segment. Just shows that even if she admitted not having watched that drama years ago, she must have been that curious about HB to know this trivia. And I find it cute that when SYJ admitted that that she felt a connection with HB even with their limited time for interaction during the shooting, she belatedly asked him "Or am I just the one feeling this connection?". She wanted to HB to confirm/affirm about that. Just like a GF curious about what a BF also feel.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Thank you guys for all the inputs and being a Yejin fan for such a long time I am so grateful to hear positive reactions from solid Hyunbin fans and I am really happy that my Queen if she is really in love because her happiness is the most important thing and if he is Hyunbin that's a plus factor because I think he is such a decent guy and all we want is for them to be happy so for now  I am patiently waiting the good news and eager for their drama in November 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

14 hours ago, alou68 said:

Thank you guys for all the inputs and being a Yejin fan for such a long time I am so grateful to hear positive reactions from solid Hyunbin fans and I am really happy that my Queen if she is really in love because her happiness is the most important thing and if he is Hyunbin that's a plus factor because I think he is such a decent guy and all we want is for them to be happy so for now  I am patiently waiting the good news and eager for their drama in November 

I feel the same way as a fan of son ye jin i have admired her  as an actress and as a woman for the longest time., she my no.1..she deserve all the hapiness i think i can accept it now if she will priorities more her personal life over her career.

For the hyunbin fans, let me say Hyunbin is so lucky to have her ( love?!?! Wishing and hoping) but im betting yes  He have lol...1. Cmon i have watched all SYJ interviews promotional events and i have not seen her act the same way as she acts arround Hyunbin,  in the beginning she seems shy around him and the latter part she cant contain her happiness ..thats romance happening! ..2. So many sitings of them Nov to Jan ( and yes all in details) 3. The grocery shopping in LA with photos  4. The denials of the rumors by the agency only BUT  non addressing " no comment status" from SYJ and hyunbin 5. Hyunbin latest interview his answers leaning on a hint of " happiness cobtentment abt his personal status 6. The CLL drama ( really this is them dating , time ..travel ..together) 7. SYJ not posting on IG its like she is not sharing or not ready to share whats going on with her life ( she usually shares her times with friends but the sudden stop is suspicious lol  8. SyJ lay low on accepting other projects, she prioritize CLL...again time with Hyunbin 9. I just believe there is hahaha ...anyway im excited for CLL cant wait supporting both of them .. sml for SYJ :)

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

The lead couple in Crash Landing of Love has been spotted at Incheon on 16th afternoon. They are leaving for Mongolia for their second overseas location filming. Uri black and white couple strike again :wub: - this time in the reverse black and white from script reading time. 

Kudos to production team/our couple for giving us so much couple feels haha..and SYJ’s cap B) - sorry for my fertile imagination hahaha..

CwpSGAU.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Hi everyone, it's my first time posting here. I have to say I love this couple and have been watching them since their movie "Negotiation". I couldn't resist not to post anything. Thank you randomlee for the above video. They looked lovely. Son Ye Jin tried stay away from the reporters by hiding behind her manager's back. She seemed so shy, not really herself. To me, she's always confident in front of the reporters. I died when she smiled so sweetly and waved her hand. Hyun Bin, on the other hand, looked comfortable. I want to see both of them more. I cannot wait for November.

Thank you for all the postings. I really enjoyed reading them :wub:

Edited by Spice
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, randomlee said:

Uri drama couple in one frame from 2.30-3.00 :wub:

Just watching this video is already so exhilarating hahaha.

Yes, today is the day and like you've said couple in one frame is life and simple glance make me smile They are the cutest 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Spice said:

Hi everyone, it's my first time posting here. I have to say I love this couple and have been watching them since their movie "Negotiation". I couldn't resist not to post anything. Thank you randomlee for the above video. They looked lovely. Son Ye Jin tried stay away from the reporters by hiding behind her manager's back. She seemed so shy, not really herself. To me, she's always confident in front of the reporters. I died when she smiled so sweetly and waved her hand. Hyun Bin, on the other hand, looked comfortable. I want to see both of them more. I cannot wait for November.

Thank you for all the postings. I really enjoyed reading them :wub:

Yejin is very shy now a days because she is not like that before and Hyunbin with cellphone same as before when he was in the airport after the scandal 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, alou68 said:

Yejin is very shy now a days because she is not like that before and Hyunbin with cellphone same as before when he was in the airport after the scandal 

Actually, Hyunbin too appears nervous haha..his usual airport sightings aren’t like this. He’s usually not on the phone or checking his phone. Though shy, he usually would be walking with his head up and he would be greeting fans. Two things are different about him at the airport sighting this time round - 1. He was wearing a face mask (he usually doesn’t); 2. He was head down checking or pretending to check his phone ^_^. Think he “appeared preoccupied” to avoid direct contact with the media and onlookers haha..(he too appeared nervous/shy like SYJ. He’s easily shy so it’s not surprising that he would be shy about attracting attention in this scenario). As for the mask, I saw in the video clip that he has facial hair when he pulled down the mask and oh my! He looks so sexy hahaha :wub: I love the look of Hyunbin with facial hair haha (like how he looked in Confidential Assignment and Late Autumn). So the mask could be dual purpose- partly to hide his present look, partly coz he’s shy/nervous about media attention. 

Syj looks so sweet and cute!!! She looks really young for her age. I watched The Last Princess just to check out some of her previous works and my! She’s is so beautiful. She has this classic and melancholic beauty about her in this movie. But in real life, (seeing her at the airport), she has this girlish charm that is so adorable. Her eye smiles make her look so cute every time she smiles. 

Haha..I am so in great danger of shipping this couple. HELP!!!! Haha.. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, randomlee said:

Actually, Hyunbin too appears nervous haha..his usual airport sightings aren’t like this. He’s usually not on the phone or checking his phone. Though shy, he usually would be walking with his head up and he would be greeting fans. Two things are different about him at the airport sighting this time round - 1. He was wearing a face mask (he usually doesn’t); 2. He was head down checking or pretending to check his phone ^_^. Think he “appeared preoccupied” to avoid direct contact with the media and onlookers haha..(he too appeared nervous/shy like SYJ. He’s easily shy so it’s not surprising that he would be shy about attracting attention in this scenario). As for the mask, I saw in the video clip that he has facial hair when he pulled down the mask and oh my! He looks so sexy hahaha :wub: I love the look of Hyunbin with facial hair haha (like how he looked in Confidential Assignment and Late Autumn). So the mask could be dual purpose- partly to hide his present look, partly coz he’s shy/nervous about media attention. 

Syj looks so sweet and cute!!! She looks really young for her age. I watched The Last Princess just to check out some of her previous works and my! She’s is so beautiful. She has this classic and melancholic beauty about her in this movie. But in real life, (seeing her at the airport), she has this girlish charm that is so adorable. Her eye smiles make her look so cute every time she smiles. 

Haha you'll become a hard core shipper and we understand your feelings because even myself I started shipped them  when they had a promotion of their movie Negotiation because it felt like magic when they're  together and the chemistry is overflowing without an effort so we can't deny the fact that their visuals are perfect.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

The feels their airport video gives….:wub:

And my, SYJ really glows. Her easygoing and warm personality is very evident in that short clip. The guy who’s going to end up marrying her will be the luckiest guy indeed (hope it’s HB). And yup, HB seems again very busy with his cp. So reminiscent of the other time he was the same… Wonder why they couldn’t openly just acknowledge each other’s presence there? It’s for actual work anyway.

7 hours ago, randomlee said:

:grin: I can understand how you feel. Went though it myself. But in the end I just gave in to the feeling. And seeing other longtime HB fans who long before boarded this ship made me feel that I am not just imagining things. HB this time has met his most worthy match. And this thought makes me so happy. He deserves the best.

• Like 5
  • Love 3