[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, randomlee said:

Re comments from non-fans, haha..do you know that naver had an avalanche of media articles and pictures for his Omega event? He turned up for just 5 minutes and was inside the exhibition area for perhaps another few minutes. The media was so hungry to capture him. Some C fans who counted said there were more than 150 articles for just that short appearance and fans had such a happy photo fest! So haha..his popularity is still at that level despite being extremely low key, that’s why the shipper fans can’t let go haha..one thing I have noticed about Hyunbin- the press really love him. (From below YouTube - Busan Film Festival last year I think, you will see how well loved he is by the press..the shout-outs for him by reporters were so loud haha..)

Now let me share my observations about the airport sightings. Hyunbin was waiting at the drop off point outside the airport for quite a while. His luggage seemed to be there with him but he was still waiting outside together with his staff and friends.

Then a white van pulled up and the guy who was with SYJ at the passport control or immigration clearance counter - he came out with two luggage. In the clip, I saw him bow/nod to Hyunbin before moving off with the two luggage (there was a vehicle that passed by at that moment and so you need to watch carefully for that nod). Thereafter in the other clip with SYJ we see this guy running and trying to catch up with her. And subsequently he was the one next to her at the immigration counter.

From this,can I venture a guess that Hyunbin only moved off after he saw the safe arrival of SYJ’s van? Haha..if so he is such a sweet man.

That's what I noticed when I saw the video of their departure he waited together with his staff and friends and I saw this guy who was holding SYJ luggage at the check in counter and then the white van came and after a few minutes of waiting they decided to go inside the airport haha.Loving the waiting scenario 

• Like 6

On 9/18/2019 at 11:04 PM, randomlee said:

I will also share that Hyunbin is extremely popular among the Korean public. He has even been given the title of a “National Treasure”. So you can imagine how concerned the general Korean public is regarding everything about him. 

Hyunbin himself is a very low key person. At an interview not too long ago (in 2017 if I remember correctly), he stated categorically that he is not into popularity and that he regularly turns down events and interviews. He prefers to be known and recognized as an actor first and foremost. That’s why when he turns up for events (for example because he’s the brand endorser or for example it’s a film festival where the movie he is acting in is featured), the reporters are all there, hungry to capture him in the news, coz it’s not easy to catch him in public news.

Re shipper fans, I think Hyunbin has loads of such fans. They are mostly fans of his female counterparts in his dramas and movies first and foremost. Till today I still see references to his “woman” as Gil Ra-im :lol:, And as long as he has a loveline in the project, there will be shippers haha..I have long ceased to be bothered about them. It’s really interesting that SeGa fans are still around and he has also gained many Binshin fans :D

So yes, there’s no need to care about the angry emotions coz they are most likely from his jealous fans or from other shipper fans. As far as I know, the Korean entertainment industry people and the Korean general public seem to be in favor of our couple. :wub:

Lol though I have to admit I am a fan of Park Shin Hye (she is already taken so I have no idea why there are stans who would still push for that ship even though I used to ship another tumultous k-drama pair involving her which has long sunken) and Ha Ji Won and used to be an avid SeGa shipper (even though the latter pair will still hold a special place in my heart but I've already knowledged that they are nothing more than just working friends while they were doing that SG drama together) and honestly those kind of crazed shippers really make me embarrassed. Since I am well aware of being in the midst of all that shipper war drama issues and I can only hope that such a case won't happen to this thread too later on. Actually a long while back before Hyun Bin and Ye Jin even collaborated, there were some chinese fans on a chinese fansite I just lurked at once in a blue moon who have started a thread there and mentioned how fitting they would look together when they pointed out that their personalities complement each other too and I couldn't agree more at that time when I read that since I always thought they have similarities for sure not just the way they smile and all.. ; but they also seem to match each other aura/demeanour-wise. :wink:

Now this dream of BinJin working together and possibly even developing their relationship into something more is finally coming true and I only hope for the best for these two in their upcoming drama. :smiley:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

HB already returned to SK but no SYJ.

And he looks more relax this time,without his phone:D.

Not nervous like last time.

SHJ also returned from to SK but we didn’t see any pic of her during departure..

@cybertron do u have links to the above pics??? TIA!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cybertron said:

HB already returned to SK but no SYJ.

And he looks more relax this time,without his phone:D.

Not nervous like last time.

SHJ also returned to SK but we didn’t see any pic of her during departure..

He looks happy and relax I'm sure the shooting went well and yes he is not nervous and busy this time so,  Mongolia gave him a good vibes so thank God for that and this week is his birthday week so Happy Birthday and all his wishes will come true

• Like 5

15 hours ago, DarlingOTPsLoVe said:

Lol though I have to admit I am a fan of Park Shin Hye (she is already taken so I have no idea why there are stans who would still push for that ship even though I used to ship another tumultous k-drama pair involving her which has long sunken) and Ha Ji Won and used to be an avid SeGa shipper (even though the latter pair will still hold a special place in my heart but I've already knowledged that they are nothing more than just working friends while they were doing that SG drama together) and honestly those kind of crazed shippers really make me embarrassed. Since I am well aware of being in the midst of all that shipper war drama issues and I can only hope that such a case won't happen to this thread too later on. Actually a long while back before Hyun Bin and Ye Jin even collaborated, there were some chinese fans on a chinese fansite I just lurked at once in a blue moon who have started a thread there and mentioned how fitting they would look together when they pointed out that their personalities complement each other too and I couldn't agree more at that time when I read that since I always thought they have similarities for sure not just the way they smile and all.. ; but they also seem to match each other aura/demeanour-wise. :wink:

Now this dream of BinJin working together and possibly even developing their relationship into something more is finally coming true and I only hope for the best for these two in their upcoming drama. :smiley:

There also a fan made Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin on July 2016, a long while before they both colloaborated on The Negotiation Project. That's i called destiny :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Today is Hyunbin's natal day :) Happy Birthday  KimTae pyung May the good Lord bless you with so much love, wealth, health, and happiness in life and whatever your heart desire Happy Birthday again and have a blast on your day 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hyunbin’s new commercial endorsement- Dr.FORHAIR just reminded me of what Son Yejin has said about his hair :wub:  She spoke and he became the endorser for hair products. Kudos to this brand owner!

Don’t mind me but my imagination is already running wild with the possibility of romantic scenes involving Yoon SeRi touching Ri JungHyuk’s hair in Crash Landing  :P

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

@randomlee :D  the same thing crossed my mind. I remember how HB was so happily smiling when SYJ pointed this out. I was actually surprised when SYJ answered this. I was expecting her to answer in a very generic way to play safe. Yet, she surprised me once again with how candid she can be that time. So different now after the rumors came out. Her IG posts (or non-osts for several months) reflect this change of attitude. Thus, I'm really so surprised how some anti-fans can accuse HB&SYJ and the CLL people of media-hyping their so-called "romance". What planet are they living in when it's quite the opposite of what's actually happening. We Binjin fans can hardly get any news at all except for little bits here and there. And though I've already prepared myself long before that both of them will become more wary and extra-careful, I didn't expect it will be this bad. I'm hoping in the coming weeks, more BTS and pics will be released. Thanks btw for your updates in the CLL thread. I've just survived a hellish week and reading them there made me feel better. They're my happy pill.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, randomlee said:

Hyunbin’s new commercial endorsement- Dr.FORHAIR just reminded me of what Son Yejin has said about his hair :wub:  She spoke and he became the endorser for hair products. Kudos to this brand owner!

Don’t mind me but my imagination is already running wild with the possibility of romantic scenes involving Yoon SeRi touching Ri JungHyuk’s hair in Crash Landing  :P

@randomlee hi. can u share what she said about his hair? 

59 minutes ago, luffie said:

@randomlee hi. can u share what she said about his hair? 

Oh has this not been talked about before in this thread? In one of the stage greetings, the MC asked Son Yejin, “What do you think of Hyunbin?” And she answered, “he has very good skin, his skin is so good that even females would be envious of. And his hair is good too. He has very nice hair.” 

In one of my earlier posts, I did ask if this is a normal thing for her to say (coz I don’t know much about her). I had voiced my opinion that I did find it an unusual response coz I had expected a generic response like, his acting is good or that he’s able react well with her when it comes to acting or that he is very diligent in honing his acting skills etc..Her answers sounded a bit personal, like she has touched his hair before :D I can understand the skin part coz his good skin is visible to the eyes.

I still have not heard from her fans here haha. And yes, I remain curious - for example, has she  mentioned something along similar lines about her previous co-stars such as Jung HaeIn or Kim Namgil before? If so, then it’s just her being very candid all the time. We should also bear in mind that she’s the one who posted their cute interactions together on her IG and some of those were actually selca taken by someone they know. So, maybe it’s just normal for her to upload selca and say cute things like that coz she’s always friendly and full of cute praises for her co-Stars. 

For now, I will take at face value what Hyunbin’s agency has said in their official response after the LA sighting was revealed  - they are close. That’s good enough. They are close friends and I want to honor their friendship..I don’t think there are many actresses (I do not know of any) who can claim the honor of being described as being close to him haha..However, seeing that they are so careful to avoid further rumors, I want to respect their privacy and keep my  “shipping” of them at a very rational level :)

• Like 7
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, randomlee said:

Oh has this not been talked about before in this thread? In one of the stage greetings, the MC asked Son Yejin, “What do you think of Hyunbin?” And she answered, “he has very good skin, his skin is so good that even females would be envious of. And his hair is good too. He has very nice hair.” 

In one of my earlier posts, I did ask if this is a normal thing for her to say (coz I don’t know much about her). I had voiced my opinion that I did find it an unusual response coz I had expected a generic response like, his acting is good or that he’s able react well with her when it comes to acting or that he is very diligent in honing his acting skills etc..Her answers sounded a bit personal, like she has touched his hair before :D I can understand the skin part coz his good skin is visible to the eyes.

I still have not heard from her fans here haha. And yes, I remain curious - for example, has she  mentioned something along similar lines about her previous co-stars such as Jung HaeIn or Kim Namgil before? If so, then it’s just her being very candid all the time. We should also bear in mind that she’s the one who posted their cute interactions together on her IG and some of those were actually selca taken by someone they know. So, maybe it’s just normal for her to upload selca and say cute things like that coz she’s always friendly and full of cute praises for her co-Stars. 

For now, I will take at face value what Hyunbin’s agency has said in their official response after the LA sighting was revealed  - they are close. That’s good enough. They are close friends and I want to honor their friendship..I don’t think there are many actresses (I do not know of any) who can claim the honor of being described as being close to him haha..However, seeing that they are so careful to avoid further rumors, I want to respect their privacy and keep my  “shipping” of them at a very rational level :)

When i heard what she said,i was surprise too.

For me,it too details.

They dont hv any skinship in Negotiation,but she talk about his skin and his silky hair.

As for JHI,she only said that he is handsome.

I expect she gives the same answer.It is more general.

And i think it is not normal that she posted a lot of selfies with her co star.

With JHI and SJS,she only post 2-3 pics/clips and that was during their filming or photoshoot.

Not private selfies like with HB.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, randomlee said:

I still have not heard from her fans here haha. And yes, I remain curious - for example, has she  mentioned something along similar lines about her previous co-stars such as Jung HaeIn or Kim Namgil before? 

Son Ye Jin always had something nice to say about her costars.  She shared her first impression of Jung Hae In and said "I thought he looked a lot better in real life. His skin is really nice too." She also described his body "hard as a rock" (she had many romantic scenes with him in "something in the rain". Though I like their onscreen chemistry, Son Ye Jin was more like a mentor to him. Why I think so? Because she always said she must lead the scenes since Jung Hae In is a rookie. He listened to her well. 

With Kim Nam Gil, she shared "I thought he would have the bad guy charisma that he shows in dramas, so I was surprised when I met him for the first time because he was so cute." She said he made her laugh all the time. They played games together while waiting for filming. They became closer through their drama and movie filming which resulted in dating rumors. To be more precise, Kim Nam Gil was very attentive to Son Ye Jin. He held the scripts for her, fixed her microphone,  gave her his jacket when she was cold, held the chair for her to sit down. He even said "Son Ye Jin" is #1 in my heart. Are you watching Son Ye Jin?" in one of his interview.  He loudly cheered her during one of her movie premiere.  I thought the guy was too sweet. They said tbey were close friends. However, Son Ye Jin didn't publicly show any interest towards Kim Nam Gil. 

With Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin praised his appearance like beautiful skin and silky hair as well as his personality. She said "not only he listened to me, he listened well to other people around him" she also knows he's a reserved person. they clicked well without saying much. Both said they are close friends. What puzzle me was her sweet IG postings of them. I haven't seen anything like that throughout her career. And he didn't have to say in his latest interview about wanting to act with her in the space and breath the same air. He is as sweet as Kim Nam Gil was to her, but the differences were her IG posts, the ways they looked at each otber during the movie promotion, and of course their grocery pictures in LA.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Son Ye Jin always had something nice to say about her costars.  She shared her first impression of Jung Hae In and said "I thought he looked a lot better in real life. His skin is really nice too." She also described his body "hard as a rock" (she had many romantic scenes with him in "something in the rain". Though I like their onscreen chemistry, Son Ye Jin was more like a mentor to him. Why I think so? Because she always said she must lead the scenes since Jung Hae In is a rookie. He listened to her well. 

With Kim Nam Gil, she shared "I thought he would have the bad guy charisma that he shows in dramas, so I was surprised when I met him for the first time because he was so cute." She said he made her laugh all the time. They played games together while waiting for filming. They became closer through their drama and movie filming which resulted in dating rumors. To be more precise, Kim Nam Gil was very attentive to Son Ye Jin. He held the scripts for her, fixed her microphone,  gave her his jacket when she was cold, held the chair for her to sit down. He even said "Son Ye Jin" is #1 in my heart. Are you watching Son Ye Jin?" in one of his interview.  He loudly cheered her during one of her movie premiere.  I thought the guy was too sweet. They said tbey were close friends. However, Son Ye Jin didn't publicly show any interest towards Kim Nam Gil. 

With Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin praised his appearance like beautiful skin and silky hair as well as his personality. She said "not only he listened to me, he listened well to other people around him" she also knows he's a reserved person. they clicked well without saying much. Both said they are close friends. What puzzle me was her sweet IG postings of them. I haven't seen anything like that throughout her career. And he didn't have to say in his latest interview about wanting to act with her in the space and breath the same air. He is as sweet as Kim Nam Gil was to her, but the differences were her IG posts, the ways they looked at each otber during the movie promotion, and of course their grocery pictures in LA.

Thank you so much for providing me with this information!

As a fan of Hyunbin, seeing him interacting with such great chemistry and such easy laughter with his co-Star is a first for me. Though he has had at least 2 public relationships, he has basically kept his relationships out of the public eye. He has said before that while he would publicly acknowledge his relationship, he expects the media and the public to respect his privacy. So, other than the public announcements, there was virtually nothing visible about his relationships to the public. So, seeing the good chemistry between him and Son Yejin was really a first for me. I have not seen the same kind of ease and chemistry between him and his other co-Stars in his other projects (especially if you discount World Within Us - even in that one, I didn’t see a display of such ease from him). Now, I can understand much better. A big part of the reason for their great chemistry is because of the influence of Son Yejin’s initiatives and personality on him. He has described Son Yejin’s personality in one Negotiation-related interview like this - that she is a lot more fun-loving and tomboyish than he expected. So I think she really helps to bring out the liveliness in Hyunbin whose known nature is rather reserved, shy and easily embarrassed. In that sense, their personalities do really complement each other.

Having said that, now that I know that it is quite typical for Son Yejin to say such things and show great chemistry with her co-Stars, it also helps me to bring down my hope for them to be a couple by a few notches haha..sigh.. I am kinda dying to see Hyunbin find his love and home soon. He has said a few times before that he considers marriage as one of the most important things in life, and that seeing that his friends around him are married, he wants that kind of stability too (something to this effect coz this is just from my memory). Unless I am imagining things, I also thought he looked quite smitten with  Son Yejin in some of their stage greetings interactions. I also find that I get more of the vibes from him than from her (maybe coz I am more attentive to him in my observations of them haha). 

Re Son Yejin’s IG posts, as she has always been guarded when it comes to “scandals”, one way of looking at this is that it’s probably nothing, which is why she was able to freely post them on her IG. As for the LA grocery shopping pics, it really could be them meeting up with a bunch of other friends to spend time together (possibly to celebrate her birthday).

Hope you guys don’t regard me as a party-pooper here :sweatingbullets:. At the current moment, I kinda desperately wish for them to be a couple and you can’t imagine how much joy and happiness seeing them together gives me. So I am doing my level best to tone it down so that I won’t be too disappointed.

Anyhow, we have their drama to look forward to for all the sweetness and great chemistry they will give us that may possibly last a lifetime :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

I couldn’t help but comment further as a longtime SYJ fan. But first I want to make it clear that anything I say is based on my speculations and female intuition. And I know that we all have different perceptions and the way I perceived things may not be what others think to be so. Until now, I strongly believe that it is a mutual attraction with HB & SYJ. In SYJ’s case, the tell-tale signs are hard to see at first, but they are there.

Through the years (though I may not have been so focused then with SYJ’s personal life as I am now) I have watched many of her interviews and press conferences. She has always appeared very confident in them and at times reveal her tomboyish nature. It was only in her appearances with HB that I first saw glimpses of a shy and girly/feminine SYJ. I say glimpses, because they are all very subtle and brief. The hair tucks and sparkling glances are so wonderful to see. This was what first triggered a warning bell in me. Not having screencaptured the said instances, I could only post the following MVs:

At 2:55 of the Perfect MV, you can clearly see SYJ subconsciously stepping near to HB’s side and leaning her head almost on his shoulder.

In this More than Friends MV, such sparkle in SYJ’s eyes when she looked at him in 1:34 is undeniable to see. This might be during times when they were reviewing  their takes. Further down at 2:26 where SYJ’s  glance at HB was so conveniently enlarged by the screen at their back.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:33 AM, randomlee said:

For now, I will take at face value what Hyunbin’s agency has said in their official response after the LA sighting was revealed  - they are close. That’s good enough. They are close friends and I want to honor their friendship..I don’t think there are many actresses (I do not know of any) who can claim the honor of being described as being close to him haha.

Same with SYJ, this is the only instance I know that she is close and hangs out with a male colleague. All I’ve seen and read of her are her close female friends like the Seven Cinderellas. And with their admission that they are indeed close, I am very much pleased. We only get close to people we like. Unlike when one is younger, it is an admitted fact that as one grows older, the more our world grows smaller as we become more choosy with the friends we decide to keep and develop. Given the stage where their life is at now, the fact that they chose to get closer to each other means a lot. They both openly acknowledge that they feel that they have this “connection”. And further reading what this connection entails on HB’s part in his Esquire interview, it isn’t definitely superficial only.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

@firstaid Thank you so much for sharing your views and for the clips. I am definitely cheering this couple on and hoping for the best outcome..haha..

Re the LA grocery shopping pics, I know that the PD of Negotiation lives in the US. Does anyone know if his residence is in the LA? If so, it is highly probable that it wasn’t just them at the supermarket or if it was just them grocery shopping at the supermarket, they were buying groceries for a bigger gathering of people - coz the trolley looked like it has too much food for just the two of them :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1