[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 8/3/2019 at 5:44 PM, cybertron said:

I have compiled the news from SYJ's thread on page 1.:)

Thank you! It looks like many things I missed about BinJin news. :D

Now, give me time to read it and I also need to tracking back fchopin previous posts to know more. 

In BinJin we trust. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

SYJ : A guy who waits for a long time and confesses his love feels more sincere and truthworthy to me than an agressive one that directly says “I like you”.

HB : When i like a girl,I usually will not confess right away but spend time gradually following her,watching her to see whether she suits me,then think about next steps,and to understand her more.

• Like 8
  • Love 15
  • Insightful 1

:wub: I can only hope it is destiny!

3 minutes ago, cybertron said:

SYJ : A guy who waits for a long time and confesses his love feels more sincere and truthworthy to me than an agressive one that directly says “I like you”.

HB : When i like a girl,I usually will not confess right away but spend time gradually following her,watching her to see whether she suits me,then think about next steps,and to understand her more.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, firstaid said:

Thank you so much @cybertron for transferring them here in the shipper thread. New visitors who are lowkey shipping Binjin will surely have a happy time reading them here on page 1. Good job! One thing that struck me while re-reading them here is what HB said before "When I set the first look on a girl, and when I'm speaking to them, I do not look at her face. The first thing I'd look is her hands. I think I could see whether a girl is capable of becoming a good wife through her hands. He said, "Actually, I don't care much about the appearance, the most important thing is having a kind heart." The thought that SYJ chose "yejinhand" as her IG name is just so surreal to be called mere coincidence too. And w/ her most recent IG, I noticed she has very beautiful fingers/hand.

PS. I too am wondering where the regular posters like fchopin are now. I miss reading their posts tbh. I hope once CLL is airing they return to posting.

I think the Universe conspired with him to grant this wish because it gave him one whose last name is "hand" in Korean. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

On 8/3/2019 at 10:51 AM, endensia said:

I think it's forbidden for the staff to share the picture before tvN release the official pictures, not because something's wrong for us to promote it. :)

Yes, actors, crew, and staff in TV and movie productions are usually asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement to avoid leaks in the script, set design, costumes, locations, etc., and to also to protect the actors' privacy. 

Early this year Sky Castle was rocked with script leaks before a particular episode was aired which angered the cast, production and sponsors. 

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

I have a question,why Korean celebrities have to write a letter on their ig about their dating rumor.

No matter to deny or to admit.

Yesterday,i read about Jang Nara denied her rumor with KNG on her ig,and then Kang Daniel,previously SJS also did the same.

I just know that KNG-JNR also had a rumor back then in 2013??

isn't that time he had a rumor with SYJ?

Btw,when i compare BinJin grocery pics with SJS & his gf / Kang Daniel&Jihyo,for me BinJin pics obviously like a couple compare to those couples. :D.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

18 hours ago, luffie said:

SYJ has not updated her IG since Feb. :bawling:

i wonder is it related to the drama?

Something like in the contract,she can’t update her ig.Not until the drama start to airing.

Because everytime she post a pic,there is a comment mention about HB.

And since she act with HB in this drama,they don’t want fans focus more on their rumor instead of the drama.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cybertron said:

Something like in the contract,she can’t update her ig.Not until the drama start to airing.

And since she act with HB in this drama,they don’t want fans focus more on their rumor instead of the drama.

@cybertron hope it is so!!!

• Like 4

17 hours ago, cybertron said:

BinJin made big decision to be a couple in drama despite of the dating rumor, so Yejin must be extra careful to upate anything on her IG because I'm sure she doesn't want the rumor overshadows their project. But, let's wait and see after the drama airing. lol. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

On 8/7/2019 at 8:52 PM, endensia said:

BinJin made big decision to be a couple in drama despite of the dating rumor, so Yejin must be extra careful to upate anything on her IG because I'm sure she doesn't want the rumor overshadows their project. But, let's wait and see after the drama airing. lol. 

Totally right. I might not even be surprised if SYJ took a long time to make a decision as being the female it is a big risk for her to do this. With the rumor looming over their heads, there has to be something that SYJ has held on to, to make her feel confident and secure. What that is, only time will tell.

On 8/4/2019 at 11:19 PM, cybertron said:

I'd like to think that this is what happened to them in real life. During the start of the Negotiation shooting, they seemed not that close yet but during the promotions a year after. we can clearly see that they've become closer. And until now in 2019 ,what w/ the LA meet-up and now the drama shooting, obviously they're tight. It's just so crazy to think they've been around the industry for more than a decade and they both have many common friends in the Chungmuro circle, that their paths only intersected in 2017. And although Negotiations may have fallen short of the expectations box-office-wise, it' still for me one of the most phenomenal movies, as w/o it HB & SYJ would not have this connection now.

Btw, this 2010 vid below shows that SYJ long before had a "connection" w/ most of HB's innermost Chungmuro male circle of friends. She seemed the only female star sitting in that row along with Gong Hyung Jin, Shin Hyunjoon, Song Seung Hoon, w/ SYJ sitting right beside HB’s close hyung Park Joonghoon & Ahn Sungki beside him. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/10/2019 at 11:00 AM, peggygordon said:

Food truck during a shooting. 

They've already filming for Paragliding. The place is the famous for Parachute in Korea. CLL team, fighting!

According to IG, this person saw Ye Jin from afar. Hyun Bin wasn’t there for paragliding scenes. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, thi2018 said:

According to IG, this person saw Ye Jin from afar. Hyun Bin wasn’t there for paragliding scenes. 

So they're just  started shooting the paragliding scene of Yenjin so nice to hear that and I'm sure Hyun bin will start shooting also 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

ORvHNpZ.png

Just practicing how to post pictures from imgur on this thread to prepare for when the drama begins in a few months and we need to post screen caps. I hope this works. *crosses fingers*

Pic above: I have noticed that their threads here were created on the same date 14 years ago. Or maybe it's just some coincidence. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 7

1 minute ago, campanulah said:

Just practicing how to post pictures from imgur on this thread to prepare for when the drama begins in a few months and we need to post screen caps. I hope this works. *crosses fingers*

Pic above: I have noticed that their threads here were created on the same date 14 years ago. Or maybe it's just some coincidence. :D

It’s a SIGN! :wub::lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Just now, campanulah said:

ORvHNpZ.png

Just practicing how to post pictures from imgur on this thread to prepare for when the drama begins in a few months and we need to post screen caps. I hope this works. *crosses fingers*

Pic above: I have noticed that their threads here were created on the same date 14 years ago. Or maybe it's just some coincidence. :D

It's what you call destiny

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1