[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

32 minutes ago, jennslav said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi guys, i have a question re the ending of CLOY, what happen to the couple ring? 

They brought it back where they bought it. But it's not for sale. 

• Like 3

Just recently..we saw some bts that they reshoot the final (french? ) Kissing scene ..( because of the green chroma screen)..i kept on wondering why they reshoot it instead of using the original kissing footage in Switzerland..any idea shoppers?

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I also read somewhere that SYJ's dad was in the Marine too! And HB even looks like her dad - the resemblance is really uncanny! Wonder if HB has already met SYJ's parents (hehehe, I am happily imagining it in my delulu mind - can you imagine both of them smiling to each other with their dimples and SYJ happily looking on?) :D

I just can't help but imagine how good of a camaraderie will be maintained between the father-in -law and son-in-law duo:joy:..I think KTP already is in good books with YJ's appa. It won't be wrong to think that YJ' s dad must have known how disciplined HB is in real life after having served in the marines himself. I have got this picture in my mind with HB and YJ 's dad having a comfortable chat laughing and all .In the meanwhile YJ and her mom serving them drinks,snacks and joining the convo.:wub:.. Plus KTP already earned an extra bonus point even before he met YJ as he joined the marines .Every father wants a reliable man for his daughter after all. Given the fact that both belong to a conservative asian society, parent's consent matters a lot. So with their parents in agreement,their happiness must have doubled.

Few days ago I was reading an article which dated back to the time when HB got discharged from military .Almost all the 200+ comments agreed that HB has had the most glorious and respectful military career than any other actor or idol, without having any scandal or negative event. Everyone was in praise of him and felt that those 21 months went away quickly cause inspite of being in the forces ,he was still in the limelight and media was keeping tab on his activities.Even under such scrutiny he maintained his composure and fulfilled his national duty very proudly.Come on what more do you want from a man:rolleyes:..

Not sure but read somewhere that he is kept as a reserved military personnel.South korea has the largest number of reserved forces in the world.So if someday a war breaks out,they will have to go fight for their country.So proud of Binnie..:kiss_wink:..wohoo UNNIE you won't find a better man than him.Dont let him go. Same goes for Binnie Oppa as well.YJ is one in a million and he would never find a better soulmate than her.Both are perfect for each other.

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 11
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

So there was actually a documentary of HB's stint in the Marine?

When he was in marine published a dvd and photo book about himself during marine “I’m marine” and also kbs and ktn made a documentary about him.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, B.MMM said:

When he was in marine published a dvd and photo book about himself during marine “I’m marine” and also kbs and ktn made a documentary about him.

I'm interested to know what this is all about. Would be great if anyone can share a link or translations!

8 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I also read somewhere that SYJ's dad was in the Marine too! And HB even looks like her dad - the resemblance is really uncanny! Wonder if HB has already met SYJ's parents (hehehe, I am happily imagining it in my delulu mind - can you imagine both of them smiling to each other with their dimples and SYJ happily looking on?) :D

I hope they're getting along too if they have already met. I wonder if HB has to ask father-nim for permission for him to date his daughter, but if they are really together and will get married, then I think he would definitely have to talk to her parents before proposing.  I'm imagining him saying "Father-nim, please allow me take care YJ for the rest of my life.:heart:" Maybe he has to kneel down in front of the parents to show sincerity Omo...  Or is this just what happens in Korean dramas and not in real life? I saw some of those clips in Korean dramas before lol :D  my delulu mind is carrying away again ooops.....!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Riri forever said:

Just recently..we saw some bts that they reshoot the final (french? ) Kissing scene ..( because of the green chroma screen)..i kept on wondering why they reshoot it instead of using the original kissing footage in Switzerland..any idea shoppers?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8vdj9EpsJN/?igshid=32vc6sybst2

BTS with green screen, notice SYJ hair is different from the final footage in Switzerland. I don’t know where did they use the shoot with green screen. 

30 minutes ago, jennslav said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8vdj9EpsJN/?igshid=32vc6sybst2

BTS with green screen, notice SYJ hair is different from the final footage in Switzerland. I don’t know where did they use the shoot with green screen. 

Think this was just for the photos in the house at the end... But they didn't use this kissing photo, used the one where they were both looking at camera. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, cloyfan said:

What was her stylist thinking? :o Anyway this was when she was 30 and she said she wasn't ready about marriage yet

I have to agree with you. Some of SYJ’s outfits are not that flattering. SYJ’s stylist needs to improve her skills. I feel the clothes she wore on several occasions didn’t emphasise her beauty enough. On the other hand, HB’s stylist did such a good job on him. I hope they can share the stylist so she can match the same level as him. Oh well, they shared the bodyguard may as well share the stylist eh? :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 2

5 hours ago, cloyfan said:

What was her stylist thinking? :o Anyway this was when she was 30 and she said she wasn't ready about marriage yet

Sometimes I want to raid Yejin’s closet and.... BURN her clothes lol. What was her stylist thinking? She has atrocious taste. Wrong color and wrong season. Her outfits at the presscon and the wrap up party  arrggghhhh. Her clothes are wearing her and she’s a beautiful woman but  sometimes she’s drowning in a sea of fabric. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

Uh oh, true or not it is still entertaining. My apologies for posting quite often lately. The Covid19 quarantine gives me so much time on my hand. Nothing to do but entertaining you all :tounge_xd:

I really like this IG account. He/She has the best caption for each post.

• Like 7
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

25 minutes ago, Pepper said:

Sometimes I want to raid Yejin’s closet and.... BURN her clothes lol. What was her stylist thinking? She has atrocious taste. Wrong color and wrong season. Her outfits at the presscon and the wrap up party  arrggghhhh. Her clothes are wearing her and she’s a beautiful woman but     

sometimes she’s drowning in a sea of fabric. 

Yes. But i love her dress during the presscon. She is such a candy. So pretty and she looks like a princess. 

• Like 12

Son Ye Jin has been voted as the best dresser at red carpet events many times. She looks gorgeous & like a goddess 

Son Ye Jin Won Elle Style Awards 2018

"After I choose movies, the first thing I do is selecting fashion"

Dispatch chose the Best and Worst dressers at The 20th Busan International Film Festival.

The best was without a doubt, Son Ye-jin.

photo639404.jpg

Dispatch chose the best and the worst dressers at 35th Blue Dragon Awards: The best went to Son Ye-jin.

She drew attention with a minimal look. Son Ye-jin is an icon for innocence. She went against that and wore a shocking dress and stood out. She focused on uniqueness and detail.

This is the most exposure she's undergone since her debut. She wore a purple tube top and peeked some more skin under her breast. Her backline also revealed sexy appeal and the mermaid skirt showed elegance

photo540612.jpg

https://www.hancinema.net/biff-best-dressed-son-ye-jin-vs-worst-dressed-ha-ji-won-87151.html

https://www.hancinema.net/35th-blue-dragon-awards-dress-analysis-best-vs-worst-son-ye-jin-vs-shin-se-kyung-76629.html

https://www.hancinema.net/chanmi-s-take-best-and-worst-dressers-on-the-red-carpet--16924.html

Spoiler

south-korean-actress-son-yejin-attends-t

bluedragon16_sohnyejin5.jpg

actress-son-yejin-poses-on-the-red-carpe

• Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

@Loveumore but why did they return the rings to the shop..those items are one for the books..why didn't one of them kept it? I was thinking to not create noise they did return it for the meantime and instructed the owner not to sell it for future use?? Oh my..this covid has some other effects for shoppers..i think my symptoms are here to last until some news are out:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

36 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

@Loveumore but why did they return the rings to the shop..those items are one for the books..why didn't one of them kept it? I was thinking to not create noise they did return it for the meantime and instructed the owner not to sell it for future use?? Oh my..this covid has some other effects for shoppers..i think my symptoms are here to last until some news are out:sweatingbullets:

lol babe, they had to return it simply because it was sponsored 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 3