[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

53 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Uri Hyun Bin is his own greatest shipper fandom promoter! 

He said, watch the drama for “두리“ (Two Ri - coz there’s Ri in both their names - the beginning and the end). “두리” is the same sound as “둘이” (pronounced as “turi” ) which means “the two of them”. 

Haha..can’t wait to watch drama for our Two Ri couple! 

I will give try and give my translation this evening (my time). 

It was so kind of you sis. Perfect translator:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Sister just a little infos. 

1:Hyunbin is known that he has a good heart towards his leading lady, he cares, he smiles, talk and sometimes stares too as this is the way buiding up a good rapport when doing a drama or movie. I think its very common for every actors /actresses to quickly build a good relationship to their partner. You can't be a snubbish if you want to make well ur drama:blush:

2: However, Hyunbin towards Sonyejin is more more than of the above why, its bcoz he and yejin are already close in real life plus with same age they can easily click even without talking much. Don't fret, don't think too much just be happy bcoz we are given this assurance that both of them are CLOSE in real life:wub:

3: Therefore, if you want to see them in a Real relationship, keep on praying dont give up coz prayers can move God and God can make it happen if its His will. Amen:innocent:

Yes,i do not stop praying and hoping,God unites them in a deeper relationship,amen.God bless both of them.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Coming in to inform that I have posted my translation in Soompi drama thread. I am working and so I can only do my translation after work.

I just want to share that the tvN interview clip had me smiling silly throughout my watching as I did my translation. Hyun Bin is so unlike his usual reserved and careful self. He was so cheeky and mischievous :D It’s really chemistry and cuteness overloads through and through. I know Hyun Bin has a very good and witty sense of humor - in real person at fan meetings you can really see it. But him being cheeky while displaying his sense of humor is a rare sight! Actually if you know Korean, there’s a lot of wit in his answers. It’s just somewhat lost in translation. Many of his C fans are again making the remarks that he really shows a different level of chemistry with SYJ. Some fans described it as “he’s like a teenager who is with the girl he has just fallen in love with”. :lol:

Aigooo..seeing him like this really gives me so much joy and happiness. Hope my translation will help you get even more joy out of watching it!

• Like 6
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, KimSooHanMoo said:

Coming in to inform that I have posted my translation in Soompi drama thread. I am working and so I can only do my translation after work.

I just want to share that the tvN interview clip had me smiling silly throughout my watching as I did my translation. Hyun Bin is so unlike his usual reserved and careful self. He was so cheeky and mischievous :D It’s really chemistry and cuteness overloads through and through. I know Hyun Bin has a very good and witty sense of humor - in real person at fan meetings you can really see it. But him being cheeky while displaying his sense of humor is a rare sight! Actually if you know Korean, there’s a lot of wit in his answers. It’s just somewhat lost in translation. Many of his C fans are again making the remarks that he really shows a different level of chemistry with SYJ. Some fans described it as “he’s like a teenager who is with the girl he has just fallen in love with”. :lol:

Aigooo..seeing him like this really gives me so much joy and happiness. Hope my translation will help you get even more joy out of watching it!

Thanks Sis appreciated so much, you are such an angel to us I hope you are not tired sharing your ideas.I enjoyed myseld reading the translation

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Oh my!! I didn’t notice this until I saw this update!!! :wub: And his “knowing” look when nudged by SYJ. Aigooo..

By the way, hyunbinvibes has kindy agreed to put my translation into English subs. Will share her subbed clip in drama thread when it’s done.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

39 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Very thankful for all your efforts in translating hyunbin & sonyejin videos.I am really looking forward to it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sak Cien said:

Very thankful for all your efforts in translating hyunbin & sonyejin videos.I am really looking forward to it.

In case you are not aware, I post all drama related stuffs in the drama thread. If you have not visited that thread, please do :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

37 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

In case you are not aware, I post all drama related stuffs in the drama thread. If you have not visited that thread, please do :)

Thank you very much for all your efforts to translate hyunbin sonyejin video.you are our angel, very helpful to us.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh my :wub:this latest video just made me so deliriously happy. I was happily smiling watching it over and over again. They’re indeed a happy couple as the vid is just full of happy vibes. It’s nice to see that both have a sense of humor and I can just imagine how they relate to each other off cam.

Hmmm, there's really something in SYJ’s presence that disarms HB to show his very rare side. During the Negotiation promos, we already saw glimpses of how HB was cheesy and cute in IG pics/vids. And though we were really surprised, we thought that maybe HB was just accommodating or yielding to SYJ’s happy and sweet nature. But then, this new vid just proves to us that indeed HB had been doing them wholeheartedly. Here in the whole almost 7-min video, HB was just so cute, cheeky and mischievous. Indeed, his Cfans were so right, he looked like a highschool boy in the presence of the girl he is in love with. I wonder what happened to make him so happy that day.

And though in Negotiation promos we already saw how his eyes sparkle when he looks at her or when their eyes meet, this time the intensity and how he just looks adorably at her all the time, show the level of closeness their relationship has grown that HB who’s normally so controlled, just didn’t care at all to hide his very revealing expressions.

As for SYJ’s very calm and happy persona, I think these traits plus the fact that she doesn’t fawn over him, make her more attractive and rare in his eyes. And there were times that she was cute with him too which never fail to make HB laugh or smile. Well, I think anything she does puts a smile on his face.

• Like 3
  • Love 12

2 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Same observation here! Hyun Bin wasn't his shy and stiff self, he was very comfortable and relaxed.. And very confident with his answers. And yes! Hyun Bin is so witty indeed.. That's why its always a pleasure watching or reading his interviews.

Anyway they're really so cute in that video! Can't help but watch it again and again...

I noticed there were a lot of eye contact between them :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Hi! Please vote for our couple name: RiRi or Two Ri. So far “Two Ri” is winning. You have 6 days to vote 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=566662540571942&id=207759963128870&anchor_composer=false

75576544_223927205264154_661689347597349

Tbh, these two are not afraid of gossips and it really surprised me. They are going out all the way :D it’s like telling the world they belong to each other.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Hi! Please vote for our couple name: RiRi or Two Ri. So far “Two Ri” is winning. You have 6

2Ri for me coz its not common but sorry friends i don't fb acct. 

Thanks for this info sis. And whoever name will be selected its all for us fans.:kiss_wink:

• Like 2

Just want to add a few of my thoughts on their recent video...first off from the Negotiation promotion to this video it so obvious they have grown more fond of each other...and so i assume  that they really did spent time knowing each other ( i guess the time that SYJ went hiatus on social media is that time) 

Their body language now is more leaning on familiarity with each other that they show openly to each other ( no more trace of shyness that was present during The negotiation time) and to the public, this is a broadcast interview.  This familiarity i saw are 

- Syj tagging on hb jacket, HB bantering with syj that part when he defends his description of Ri - coming fr north, and syj kinda disapponted HB is like "what?!?!" eyes glaring in a very cute way, and in the whole interview it so apparent how they react with each others answers, combination of banter and cute teasing, i have to say that to be like these with each other during an interview more likely they are like this when they are in their private time. 

They cant seem to stop laughing about each other..cmon its like whatever the other one answered brings smile to other one..

They love what they see when one look at the other one, they eyes smiles ...and their eyes speaks loving words..its endearment! ...

HB intently looking at SYJ before she answers.. while she answers and after she answered ..again full of endearment! 

They seem to have secret code and jokes hello to "..dot..dot..dot... " and HB mumbling something to syj when she asked him how do u think this drama will do? If my eyes is right he mumbles something and gave her a knowing look he is like saying to her.." you know".

These observations and the comments i read about HBs personality from his long time fans and those who have interviewed him always say that he is too serious and along came this interview .. He is so fun! ..he banters, teases, gives overconfident answers to joke and be funny..you know he just been Yejinnize hehe 

As for SYJ again as her long time fan ..i have never recall yejin to be girly around any guy except for HB .. when i look at her now she becoming a woman of her man, i mean like she still speaks her mind but she does it in a tender way with that eye smilling face of her ..so cute and lovable.

So i therefore conclude that our ship is sailing smoothly these two are making sweet beautiful music together! 

I HOPE AM RIGHT..IF NOT???? NAHH ...IM RIGHT! :) IM CLAIMING IT! #FIGHTING BINJIN! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

Binnie Jinnie FB also posted the video with the subtitle.

Ah so,the part SYJ touch HB’s jacket,she asking him to help her with the poem for RJH..:love:.

And SYJ also said she prepared the poem for YSR at home.

And her answer for Ri is Ri Jung Hyuk..ermm..:wub::wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 4