Quantcast
Jump to content
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Recommended Posts

On 11/13/2019 at 3:30 AM, luffie said:

I love the two bears too! Does that mean that his fans approve of SYJ? 

When the rumors first broke out, many of his long time fans (I am referring to his Korean and Chinese fans) believed they were dating and many were openly supportive (this is what I can gather from comments on articles about the rumor and from some anecdotal comments from a few fans at his Seoul fan meeting). However, after his agency’s twice official denials, his fans stopped speculating and talking about it publicly.  Regarding this, I also wanna share that at that time, it was reported that their denials may not sit well with their fans if the denials turned out to be untrue and that it is unlikely that both of them would want to take such publicity risks. As a fan, I prefer to take what he has said at face value. If they are not together, it is exactly as what they have said officially. If it turns out to be true that they are together, I am definitely happy for him as well because  it’s time he finds his love. I would not judge him negatively because of the denials as I trust that he must have good reasons to do so. 
 

As I have shared earlier, most fans of actors are non-shippers - shipper fans are usually fans of actresses. One of the reasons could be that the fans of actors like the actor for themselves :D  So, that’s  why you won’t really see his fans talk about it.

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KimSooHanMoo said:

When the rumors first broke out, many of his long time fans (I am referring to his Korean and Chinese fans) believed they were dating and many were openly supportive (this is what I can gather from comments on articles about the rumor and from some anecdotal comments from a few fans at his Seoul fan meeting). However, after his agency’s twice official denials, his fans stopped speculating and talking about it publicly.  Regarding this, I also wanna share that at that time, it was reported that their denials may not sit well with their fans if the denials turned out to be untrue and that it is unlikely that both of them would want to take such publicity risks. As a fan, I prefer to take what he has said at face value. If they are not together, it is exactly as what they have said officially. If it turns out to be true that they are together, I am definitely happy for him as well because  it’s time he finds his love. I would not judge him negatively because of the denials as I trust that he must have good reasons to do so. 
 

As I have shared earlier, most fans of actors are non-shippers - shipper fans are usually fans of actresses. One of the reasons could be that the fans of actors like the actor for themselves :D  So, that’s  why you won’t really see his fans talk about it.

 

Well actually its really true that most of the fans are girls so what would you expect to love their oppa's woman haha that's impossible but if you are really a long time fan and you doesn't care anymore who he would end up with because a true fan  should love and respect your oppa's woman and yes if you are a fan of an actress you will choose which one is better  for her at first but at the end of the day if she is happy then we should be happy too 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, alou68 said:

Well actually its really true that most of the fans are girls so what would you expect to love their oppa's woman haha that's impossible but if you are really a long time fan and you doesn't care anymore who he would end up with because a true fan  should love and respect your oppa's woman and yes if you are a fan of an actress you will choose which one is better  for her at first but at the end of the day if she is happy then we should be happy too 

Means the two are not in a real relationship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

When the rumors first broke out, many of his long time fans (I am referring to his Korean and Chinese fans) believed they were dating and many were openly supportive (this is what I can gather from comments on articles about the rumor and from some anecdotal comments from a few fans at his Seoul fan meeting). However, after his agency’s twice official denials, his fans stopped speculating and talking about it publicly.  Regarding this, I also wanna share that at that time, it was reported that their denials may not sit well with their fans if the denials turned out to be untrue and that it is unlikely that both of them would want to take such publicity risks. As a fan, I prefer to take what he has said at face value. If they are not together, it is exactly as what they have said officially. If it turns out to be true that they are together, I am definitely happy for him as well because  it’s time he finds his love. I would not judge him negatively because of the denials as I trust that he must have good reasons to do so. 
 

As I have shared earlier, most fans of actors are non-shippers - shipper fans are usually fans of actresses. One of the reasons could be that the fans of actors like the actor for themselves :D  So, that’s  why you won’t really see his fans talk about it.

 

I really hope the two of them have a real relationship

  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

When the rumors first broke out, many of his long time fans (I am referring to his Korean and Chinese fans) believed they were dating and many were openly supportive (this is what I can gather from comments on articles about the rumor and from some anecdotal comments from a few fans at his Seoul fan meeting). However, after his agency’s twice official denials, his fans stopped speculating and talking about it publicly.  Regarding this, I also wanna share that at that time, it was reported that their denials may not sit well with their fans if the denials turned out to be untrue and that it is unlikely that both of them would want to take such publicity risks. As a fan, I prefer to take what he has said at face value. If they are not together, it is exactly as what they have said officially. If it turns out to be true that they are together, I am definitely happy for him as well because  it’s time he finds his love. I would not judge him negatively because of the denials as I trust that he must have good reasons to do so. 
 

As I have shared earlier, most fans of actors are non-shippers - shipper fans are usually fans of actresses. One of the reasons could be that the fans of actors like the actor for themselves :D  So, that’s  why you won’t really see his fans talk about it.

 

Ahhh I am so sad now to think that they are likely to not be together! Oh my heart...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aigoooo...

 

My post must have confused some of you here...We really have no idea what the real situation is. But that doesn’t change the fact that Hyun Bin has, through his agency clearly said they are close. By the way in case some of you are not aware, Hyun Bin is the CEO of his own agency. So statements from his “agency” are actually his statements  :lol:

 

So yes, whatever it is, he has stated the truth still - that they are close. A relationship starts off with two people being close, isn’t it? 


So let’s just celebrate that closeness and friendship. Please continue shipping them haha...
 

I am definitely looking forward to DAEBAK chemistry between them and lots of heart fluttering moments! 
 

Here’s cheers for our lovely Binjin!!!
 

aV8vToy.jpg

 

Xjsb1PQ.jpg

 

U4r2CnX.jpg

 

No matter what, it is undeniable that they have a special connection :wub:

  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 5:36 AM, KimSooHanMoo said:

Aigoooo...

 

My post must have confused some of you here...We really have no idea what the real situation is. But that doesn’t change the fact that Hyun Bin has, through his agency clearly said they are close. By the way in case some of you are not aware, Hyun Bin is the CEO of his own agency. So statements from his “agency” are actually his statements  :lol:

 

So yes, whatever it is, he has stated the truth still - that they are close. A relationship starts off with two people being close, isn’t it? 


So let’s just celebrate that closeness and friendship. Please continue shipping them haha...
 

I am definitely looking forward to DAEBAK chemistry between them and lots of heart fluttering moments! 
 

Here’s cheers for our lovely Binjin!!!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No matter what, it is undeniable that they have a special connection :wub:

 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sak Cien said:

 

I can see and feel that during the negotiation promo last year,how hyunbin really looked after and paid attention to sonyejin.i can also see that hyunbin's attention was still the same when they left for mongolia,where hyunbin was waiting for sonyejin at the airport.ask and think,why are they both denying this relationship?can someone help me explain it?thank you.because i really love this couple.i really want them in a real relationship.i hope my prayers and wishes come true.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 5:36 AM, KimSooHanMoo said:

Aigoooo...

 

My post must have confused some of you here...We really have no idea what the real situation is. But that doesn’t change the fact that Hyun Bin has, through his agency clearly said they are close. By the way in case some of you are not aware, Hyun Bin is the CEO of his own agency. So statements from his “agency” are actually his statements  :lol:

 

So yes, whatever it is, he has stated the truth still - that they are close. A relationship starts off with two people being close, isn’t it? 


So let’s just celebrate that closeness and friendship. Please continue shipping them haha...
 

I am definitely looking forward to DAEBAK chemistry between them and lots of heart fluttering moments! 
 

Here’s cheers for our lovely Binjin!!!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No matter what, it is undeniable that they have a special connection :wub:

Thank you for giving me the answer that makes me happy.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sak Cien said:

ask and think,why are they both denying this relationship?can someone help me explain it?thank you.because i really love this couple.i really want them in a real relationship.i hope my prayers and wishes come true.

 

I personally think it is because of SYJ.

She is a really private person.

 

I have posted in SYJ’s thread,5 celebrities couple break up just after a few months they go public.

So,i think it also because to protect their relationship.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, cybertron said:

 

I personally think it is because of SYJ.

She is a really private person.

 

I have posted in SYJ’s thread,5 celebrities couple break up just after a few months they go public.

So,i think it also because to protect their relationship.

Thank you very much for giving this answer.my heart is very happy.to be honest, lately i feel sad,because i have time to think,whether after this drama is over,they are still interconnected or vice versa,it's because of their agency's rejection.i will continue to bring this couple.i continue to pray,so that this couple can tie their relationship with the sacred bond of marriage,amen.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Sak Cien said:

I can see and feel that during the negotiation promo last year,how hyunbin really looked after and paid attention to sonyejin.i can also see that hyunbin's attention was still the same when they left for mongolia,where hyunbin was waiting for sonyejin at the airport.ask and think,why are they both denying this relationship?can someone help me explain it?thank you.because i really love this couple.i really want them in a real relationship.i hope my prayers and wishes come true.

I can think of various reasons for the denials (assuming they’re are already together at the time of the rumors):

 

1. As what @cybertron has said, SYJ is a private person and she wants to keep her private life away from the media glare.

 

2. They both wanted to maintain their privacy and the freedom to develop their relationship without the prying eyes of the media.

 

3. They could have given their preliminary commitment to act together in this drama and are duty bound not to jeopardize the prospects for the drama (here, you will have to appreciate the cultural differences between that in Korea and some other countries). 

 

4. They were still at an early stage of getting to know each other and are really not ready for any public announcement when they were caught and the rumors news broke.

 

So yes, there could be so many reasons for their denials (even assuming they were together alr at time of rumors). When I posted about my views on the drama casting news, my intention was to highlight the possibility of reason no. 3, but I guess it was lost on most people here :D. I can understand coz we all come from different cultural backgrounds.
 

I had also given my rough translation of Channel A’s “I heard it From the Grapevine” and in there, various reasons were given. 
 

Whatever it is, I want to say that as for me, as a fan of Hyun Bin, I am contented to just support him in his projects, his choices and decisions. I prefer to take things at face value.

 

By the way, just to let you know- Soompi’s rules is that you are not supposed to quote pics. So if you quote my posts, just remove the pics. Otherwise just tagged me like this: @Sak Cien :)

 

 

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

I can think of various reasons for the denials (assuming they’re are already together at the time of the rumors):

 

1. As what @cybertron has said, SYJ is a private person and she wants to keep her private life away from the media glare.

 

2. They both wanted to maintain their privacy and the freedom to develop their relationship without the prying eyes of the media.

 

3. They could have given their preliminary commitment to act together in this drama and are duty bound not to jeopardize the prospects for the drama (here, you will have to appreciate the cultural differences between that in Korea and some other countries). 

 

4. They were still at an early stage of getting to know each other and are really not ready for any public announcement when they were caught and the rumors news broke.

 

So yes, there could be so many reasons for their denials (even assuming they were together alr at time of rumors). When I posted about my views on the drama casting news, my intention was to highlight the possibility of reason no. 3, but I guess it was lost on most people here :D. I can understand coz we all come from different cultural backgrounds.
 

I had also given my rough translation of Channel A’s “I heard it From the Grapevine” and in there, various reasons were given. 
 

Whatever it is, I want to say that as for me, as a fan of Hyun Bin, I am contented to just support him in his projects, his choices and decisions. I prefer to take things at face value.

 

By the way, just to let you know- Soompi’s rules is that you are not supposed to quote pics. So if you quote my posts, just remove the pics. Otherwise just tagged me like this: @Sak Cien :)

 

 

Oooo.i apologize in advance,because i did not understand the soompi rulers first.for the next,i will understand and follow the rulers of soompi.thank you for all the good answers.

  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@KimSooHanMoo  I get what you were aiming at in your previous posts. I might differ with you in my opinion about how significant their acceptance of the drama is on the possibility of a romance, but in most other things I agree with you. My first ever posts in April in SYJ’s thread also voiced the same thoughts w/ your reasons 2 & 4, which I’ll quote partly here:

 

“I feel it's totally unfair for these judgmental people to think that HB & SYJ are "pretentious" and "hypocritical" in denying that they were dating, and that now they would be involved in an upcoming project. What if it was really true that they were not dating or romantically involve when those sightings and pictures were taken? And besides all of us who've been in romantic relationships know that there's a stage when the official labels of whether we are "dating" officially is not yet clear. Most especially if both of you started first as good friends. It's hard when you're younger but much harder when you're older as you have a lot of things to consider. Plus it takes a lot of courage and bravery to take that leap and confess or admit that, yes, let's not just be friends anymore. Whether there's a romantic intention or not on HB's or SYJ's part, we should just give them space to figure it out. For all we know, they could be in that stage yet.” ((this was my reaction to some negative comments when news first broke out about SYJ/HB considering a drama together)

 

Btw, I really appreciate how you painstakingly explain and promptly clarify things. HB, Binjin & Crash Landing threads are very lucky to have you as a regular contributor. Thank you so much. A little off-topic: when someone of the same username posted on another site, it’s obvious that it wasn’t you as you as the quality and the writing style are so vastly different (this may be a delayed reaction but it was only these days that I had the extra time to carefully backread the threads & thus went to the site in question after reading your post). I believe most regular readers of your posts here also notice the difference.

 

As for shipping Binjin, I get why other shippers might be so apprehensive now and how they want to grasp whatever sign of hope that the romance is real. It’s been months with no confirmation at all. And, thinking about the time when the drama is over, and the uncertainty of what will happen afterwards, may perhaps dampen the mood of some. But, I vowed to myself that I will savor every romantic moment of this drama and just let the story of Binjin unfold by itself. I honestly consider this drama as HB’s & SYJ’s special gift to us fans. Besides worrying will just be useless coz, in the long run, only both of them know the truth. So I’ll just content myself with the thought that, yes, they are close. And for both of them to having acknowledged that closeness is a great thing already for me.

  • Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@KimSooHanMoo i agree on this part on your post...We really have no idea what the real situation is. But that doesn’t change the fact that Hyun Bin has, through his agency clearly said they are close.] 

 

Yes this the only thing i am claiming with tru prayers that there CLOSENESS will bring them to the higher level if one of wont give up. Proof 1: hyunbin clearly said that, he and yejin are close in real life, during his movie promotion interview at kbs. 2: Vast agency, his agency also clearly said when asked about their relationship during the LA photos incident that, hyunbin and yejin are close in real life. 

So as a fans to both we just be happy, respect and continue our love to them as long as both give us that Real Closeness of friendship :wub:

Moreover, they give us a drama CRASH LANDING ONYOU, its a blessing after one blessing. From movie negotiation 2018 to this year end drama of 2019.

So, our main FOCUS is to enjoy and support them watching together this christmas gift to all of us. :innocent::heart:

 

 

  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uri Hyun Bin is his own greatest shipper fandom promoter! 
 

He said, watch the drama for “두리“ (Two Ri - coz there’s Ri in both their names - the beginning and the end). “두리” is the same sound as “둘이” (pronounced as “turi” ) which means “the two of them”. 


Haha..can’t wait to watch drama for our Two Ri couple! 
 

I will give try and give my translation this evening (my time). 

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sak Cien said:

I can see and feel that during the negotiation promo last year,how hyunbin really looked after and paid attention to sonyejin.i can also see that hyunbin's attention was still the same when they left for mongolia,where hyunbin was waiting for sonyejin at the airport.ask and think,why are they both denying this relationship?can someone help me explain it?thank you.because i really love this couple.i really want them in a real relationship.i hope my prayers and wishes come true.

Sister just a little infos. 

1:Hyunbin is known that he has a good heart towards his leading lady, he cares, he smiles, talk and sometimes stares too as this is the way buiding up a good rapport when doing a drama or movie. I think its very common for every actors /actresses to quickly build a good relationship to their partner. You can't be a snubbish if you want to make well ur drama:blush:

2: However, Hyunbin towards Sonyejin is more more than of the above why, its bcoz he and yejin are already close in real life plus with same age they can easily click even without talking much. Don't fret, don't think too much just be happy bcoz we are given this assurance that both of them are CLOSE in real life:wub:

3: Therefore, if you want to see them in a Real relationship, keep on praying dont give up coz prayers can move God and God can make it happen if its His will. Amen:innocent:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Uri Hyun Bin is his own greatest shipper fandom promoter! 
 

He said, watch the drama for “두리“ (Two Ri - coz there’s Ri in both their names - the beginning and the end). “두리” is the same sound as “둘이” (pronounced as “turi” ) which means “the two of them”. 


Haha..can’t wait to watch drama for our Two Ri couple! 
 

I will give try and give my translation this evening (my time). 

I am very happy.my heart trembles to see this couple.i am really looking forward to the english translation.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Haha..can’t wait to watch drama for our Two Ri couple! 

 

I will give try and give my translation this evening (my time). 

 

thank u in advance..

im excited to know what they are saying

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...