Quantcast

• Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

@cybertron Thank you for sharing that TheKThree video. Haha..for those of us who have gone through SEGA times and his previous public relationships like myself, watching that clip brought back memories haha 

Though I neither understand nor believe in astrology I love the analysis that Hyun Bin and Son Yejin have a connection that goes beyond emotions - Hyun Bin definitely has utmost admiration for Son Yejin as an actress and he has said so many times. At Nego promo when asked to give a reason to watch the movie, he said because Son Yejin is in it. When asked what the attraction for him to pick the project was, he said because Son Yejin was in it.

Similarly when Son Yejin was asked why she chose the project she said, because Hyun Bin has agreed to take up the role of Min Taegu and she was surprised that he wanted to challenge himself in this sort of role and she was fascinated about that. They both held each other in such high regard even before they acted in the movie together.

I also love the analysis that they are both grounded people and that they won’t give up easily. Being a grounded person and someone who doesn’t give up easily- that’s exactly some of Hyun Bin’s virtues. He went through a few years of parental objection over his passion for acting but he didn’t cave in. Even though he was beaten and even locked up in his room, he still carried on acting throughout his middle school and high school years. He has also talked about how he eventually struck a deal with his father - that if he got into the best university for acting, the father would stop objecting to him acting and he did just that. This is the kind of persevering spirit he has. When he has found what he wants, he pursues it doggedly and achieves it. A person’s inherent personality doesn’t change much, so I’d like to think that his perseverance doesn’t just apply to his passion for acting; it should apply to everything that he pursues including love :) Once he sets his mind on it, he’s the type that won’t change his mind or give up easily - that’s how he has described himself at interviews as well.

I don’t know anything about astrology but I really like what I see as Son Yejin’s effect on him - I like how silly he becomes and how effortlessly he laughs when he’s with her. At the same time, I see the alpha male in him emerging to take charge when the occasion calls for it - like when he took the wires out of her way, when he thanked the staff of Pretty Noona who came to support Nego.

Arrgh..I don’t want to ship them but I am faltering again and again. Don’t get me wrong. I just don’t want to be disappointed haha..and I have come to like Son Yejin so much that it may be difficult to accept another for him :sweatingbullets: Haha..please pardon me for rearing my ugly shipper head now and then...if you guys don’t mind I’ll appear as a guest occasionally :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

Kim Jung Hyun said he was amazed by HB & SYJ’s chemistry.

Yoo Soo Bin said HB & SYJ helped him to feel comfortable and less stressed.

Kim Sook also mentioned both of them.

It is like now BinJin are like a package.

Whenever HB’s name was mentioned,they also mention SYJ and vice versa.:lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 9

@KimSooHanMoo Thank you for sharing your profound thoughts and am with you. Idk what future holds but looking both its  promising to end up each other not because of astrology

but could be its their season to embrace love and start the ball rolling in life choices.. isn't it?

HYB & SYJ is pleasing to the eyes for chemistry wise - physical aspects and since almost everybody agrees their actions speaks something more .. woow! am in as a fan:heart:

Cheers! 

• Like 4
  • Love 9

I finally graduated (with flying colours)  as BinJin shipper lol. Been reading the posts here for the past weeks. Smiling like an idiot whenever I saw their promotional movie vids... Never been a shipper before,  never even bothered with any Korean celebs dating news. So this is my first :lol:. Hello everyone

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Hi everyone,

Maybe I am too old to do this shipping thing :D but has been reading this thread for a while and love the posts here <3

It's like a dream come true to see SYJ and HB in the same drama. Couldn't ask for more.

Their visual together are beautiful beyond words. But what I like the most about them is that, despite their A-list status, they are very down-to-earth, passionate and witty, esp SYJ in how she answered interview questions...

Two more days to meet our couple in the press con and livetalk. And I will be camping here on Monday to wait for the new updates :D

Last but not least, thank you KimSooHanMoo for all the English translations, love your posts about HB. Much appreciated for your time and effort :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Guest pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic