[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Young Jinnie being surrounded by nature sounds relaxing. She shared this in October 2013 :) 

"I still try to travel every time I take a break. And now I like the countryside better (laughs). I keep looking for a place with good air (laughs). I used to think it would be better to stand out and be pretty, and it would be boring in the countryside.I used to live in mountains near my house when I was young.There are pheasants, and there's a gizzard and a salamander.(laughs) I didn't know it was good then. Looking back, I think living with nature was too happy for me."

Son Ye-jin, who reminisced about her childhood, smiled and said, "But in fact, I heard it's not easy to live in the countryside," showing a sudden return to reality, drawing laughter.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, eLizza said:

Just wanted to drop by and share what I learnt today..This time..maths says

1>>>>>5..

I m not being stupid..I m just being "ABSURD:tounge_xd:

If u know what I mean..

HAHAHAHAHAHA 

happy americas got talent GIF by NBC

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

Out of the tune..its so amazing that most of yejins leading men in her previous crafts are getting trending as well as most of yejins movies are trending in dif social sites.  Ex. Her leading man in The Moment to Remeber , The Classic The Truth Beneath, Pirates and others. For Hyun Bin, His dramas like Secret  Garden , MNIKSS and others.. It just feel me amazing that through their works in The Negotiation and the success of their CLOY,  their co-stars before are dragging-in to the present. So proud. Binjin all the way.

Aside from that, i am enjoying those cloytober arts made by co-fans . its so amazing. Its my first time to see this how greatly cloy affects the heart of the viewers. All the positive lines or qoutes from te drama are emtionally shared . it helps one lifes living positively.. I just shared those lines in my fb account. So inspiring

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

hello to all.. i may not visit the forum much lately but i check binjin insta accounts as soon as i wake up whether there is a wedding anouncement.:w00t: its my morning routine:lol: im strongly believe that day is close, fighting!!!

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

One of her facebook message to her fans in October 2011: 

She wrote - 

I cannot fall asleep thus keep wandering~I was shocked when surfing online several days ago~pics of me wearing that red pants are everywhere.lol I am blue recently since it's autumn...I laugh because of this picture~If you feel lonely and sad, try take some funny pictures of yourself and look at them with big smiles~ xoxo

---

I was trying to figure out what red pants she was talking about. I think she was talking about this lol ( Her Harper Bazaar photoshoot)

5990909400_d447b63d05_b.jpg

(if it isn't this, let me know which one it is lol.. since from her thread there is her wearing red dress. I couldn't find any "red pants" lol from October)

Anyways to compliment hers. This is Binnie's from his Esquire 2013 

hyunbinesquireapr13_1.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Wiggle 1

DCD60884-4-B54-4-D8-B-8502-2-E71-F25-BDD

Why so SERIous ?

RIveal SERIous...

Yoon Seri (Yejin) will be CRASH LANDING on People Asia a day in October like her Oppa Captain Ri (Hyun Bin) throwback in June 

How do I know its meant to be?:wub:

:selfie::happyshakes:

529-B59-A8-1-EA5-4-C42-8-F26-A34621-DDBB

RIveal SERIous NOT ABSURD:lol:

Spoiler

3-D8-E1949-8-D4-D-4075-B122-748-FC38-B1-

61531-ADA-452-F-446-F-99-E4-8-B220-FC17-

• Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

@bin-jin yay cow Binnie sure was working so hard. he was a real farmer/tomato cultavator :Pandabulous: He sure is the best BOYFRIEND 

1.jpg

I wonder who is doing groceries now? :lol:

syjgrocery.jpg

Also Jinnie said she was cooking pasta a lot recently lol. I was watching what Binnie had said on what food he like to eat/his routine during filming and post filming. He confirmed carbs.. and listed rice cakes, ramen etc and then said basically anything with flour.. 

YAY PASTA IS MADE OUT OF FLOUR

:hwaiting2:\

Jinnie hinted she wanted to be a baker :lol:

:eats:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

This post is to acknowledge their mutual friends and reminder how small Korean entertainment is. Everyone really knows each other in some form and work together.

--

Binnie and Son Dam Bi are birthday buddies (both born on September 25). They did CF together in 2009

garden5-2009sondambi2.jpg

Reminder: that Son Dam Bi brought up Binnie's reaction to Park Na Rea post Baeksang, Jinnie was talking to Park Na Rea before they all took the photo together on Baeksang stage.Poor Binnie walked to the top and looked down and wanted to join Jinnie (I will constantly remember this moment whenever I think of  Baeksang stage now lol).. Only they all know what really happened at Baeksang lol. PNR recently interview CLOY co star, Kim Jung-Nan/she wanted to talk about them :lol:

Gong Hyo Jin (SYJ Cinderella BFF) is also very close friends with Son Dam Bi as well as Jung Ryeo Won (Binnie's My Name is Kim Sam Soon co star). They spent Chuseok together recently. 

148f06d96ecc45e088c1e86fbd22a7b3.jpeg?s=

(Reminder: Belma styles Shin Min Ah not just Binnie. Now she also styles Han Ye Seul - Binnie's Non Stop 4 co star/friend who she FINALLY followed sometime in September - tagged her too in the recent post on her on Binnie's birthday. She didn't follow her in June or tag her or even mention her in August lol. She was already liking HYS stuff in June lol. Shin Min Ah is also GHJ's BFF.. - Binnie was with SMA, GHJ the most it seems at Belma's wedding.. Sitting in the row in front of Binnie and then for the wedding photo. GHJ don't follow Belma but Belma does and still likes her posts a lot. GHJ don't follow all her close Cinderella friends.)

Binnie is close to JRW as they were all attending each other's premieres including Daniel post MNIKSS. 

Jinnie's stylist also styles Son Dam Bi and Jung Ryeo Won :lol:

Which of Jinnie's very close Cinderella friends should I do a post on next?

cinderellas.jpg

:fullofhearts:

:eats:

• Like 15
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

9 hours ago, NonKoreanMango said:

The boat 2nd kiss - a bit longer and very hot, hot, hot :wub: !!! Happy weekend ladies!

https://twitter.com/salihaor/status/1312418413625724930?s=20

Delurking because of this post. I just saw this. But i kept on reading about it i just cant see what they were talking about. Until now...Sooo good! Their hands...dang!

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Ooh! Thats what she was feeding bin since precloy. Pasta. Carbs. Bread. 

good job jinnie! We love seeing bulky binnie. 

you guys wanny try this game?

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

@ElectricHearts  Lol not only she has been cooking Ragu Pasta, she also learn to cook a chinese dish - Fried Eggplant and guess who like to eat fried eggplant?  Lol lifters may steal the egg plant receipe fm Yejin. :lol:  Dur FM, Yejin mentioned her  latest Japanese movie was SHOPLIFTERS.

Wonder do they like the St Louis red wine (sis brand of Hermes given to Binnie 925 bday last week fm cfclub) and the red horse beer (fm Philippines fc)?  Has Binnie kisses the grounds of his fav golf course with Jinnie yet?

:ohboy2::teaze:

D4-F4-B71-D-CD7-A-4-EC1-B692-8-E9-FAA2-B

Spoiler

Yejjn personal preferences intv in 2017 and after so many years her fav song is still One Late Night by Jang Hyejjn.

371-E8-E5-C-FB2-E-4-D34-9-A1-D-D61-CE3-F

cr:binjindairy & dimpleeyesmile

CBFE6-ED8-739-E-4-D2-F-A088-A31175-FA9-F

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

One of my favorite interview of CLOY was the KAKAO Talk but at that time, there were very few ENG sub as the messages were running too fast.

One of our friends published an interesting messaging of our OTP.

They were basically flirting with one another....

HB PROPOSED MARRIAGE?????

:bashful:

• Like 13
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

When there's never ending argument and fan wars regarding the koreaboo articles, the next day we got Binjin updates. Jinnie is to be featured on Peoples Magazine & latest pic of Binnie. I guess he prepared for the interview which is to be aired on the 5th. These updates hope can tone down the fan wars at least, as everyone will be focusing on the two. When we least expecting, then boom there is Binjin update. I foresee there'll be more coming!  Cheers people. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 4

6 hours ago, bin-jin said:

@ElectricHearts  Lol not only she has been cooking Ragu Pasta, she also learn to cook a chinese dish - Fried Eggplant and guess who like to eat fried eggplant?  Lol lifters may steal the egg plant receipe fm Yejin. :lol:  Dur FM, Yejin mentioned her  latest Japanese movie was SHOPLIFTERS.

Wonder do they like the St Louis red wine (sis brand of Hermes given to Binnie 925 bday last week fm cfclub) and the red horse beer (fm Philippines fc)?  

:Pandabulous:SHOPLIFTERS

Good choice! I love that movie too. Plus one of the latest Hirokazu Koreeda movies - highlight of shoplifting at grocery store is a highlight :P I forget now which fruit was chosen to get stolen lol.. 

She is a huge Japan fan.. all that manga reading before lol. Wish she was also joining Doona Bae, Song Hang Ko and Kang Dong Won on their film they got cast from Hirokazu Koreeda to film next year. I think she may have also seen his other movie, Air Doll (2009) with Doona Bae. Since around tthe time when SYJ and Ha Ji Won became friends. SYJ went to the As One party (where she missed seeing Ha Ji Won - as she already left to go home) Maybe Doona Bae was still there. Also, since Jinnie loves Before Sunset triology with Ethan Hawke and Julie Delphy. I assume she must have seem HK's latest movie The Truth which Ethan Hawke is also in ^_^

Speaking of Hermes gift, I noticed Belma recently was watching a fashion show for Hermes on her instagram story. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1