[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even with little screen time for our OTP they still so heartwarming together. 

CA: Hey, I just have to live happily and that Jun Gyeom will create the magic.

JH : What?

CA: The fact that we met is something magical.  :wub:

(credit from translator in the youtube comment) 

1 hour ago, lalalaelala said:

I dunno....

His loungewear is still very questionable to me. But we know JH likes that style since he seemingly has 1927271 of them in different colors. 

Thank you, hair stylist. Thank you vvv much. 

Let’s give him a pass . It’s not as bad as the pyjamas series . At least he did not come out talking to his mum in the old man pyjamas :lol:

———-

@stroppyse would love to read your translations on this if possible. Thanks 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Written preview 

Spoiler

준휘는 유라에게 준겸의 사고를 은폐한 것이 사실이냐 따지고, 유라는 굳어버린다. 청아는 아버지와 말벗이 되어 주는 진우에게 고마워하며 자신의 방을 양보한다. 한편 유라는 청문회를 앞두고 갑자기 시월을 만나러 가는데...

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

At least he did not come out talking to his mum in the old man pyjamas :lol:

True. It could be worse.  

Handsome is a crew neck king. Why did it take so long for me to realize?  

About the sweater in vid.  I like the color blocking BUT it is ruined by whatever it is on the left sleeve.  

/fashion post

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem what next for them  ramyeon :ph34r:

:joy: .  This writer not generous that way...see even the main OTP only moved at snail pace from eating tangerine to drinking tea and now some beer. But still not drunk. :mrgreen: ..bed scene also literally sleeping...2 kisses after 44 episodes...and see even in preview they sit across from each other ...could they not have been creative made them hold hands talking about it somewhere? 

47 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

By the way I have a strong feeling that SA might end up with JW because of the viewers pressure. I think originally it was meant to be a romance with TR but due to OMS's fans, the direction changed.

Nah they dont bow to  pressure but they do bow to ratings lol

@stroppyse Yeah she is really is warming up to him,I wonder would she miss him if he just leaves? Also I wonder can CA help with that since its really not his fault that HR is the antichrist. I doubt she would like blame being place on him unfairly.Since  CA knows all to well about misplace blame.

My head hurts. My heart hurts. I  came home late from work and purposely avoided coming here so I can watch the episode. I just watched it just now.

I can't quite process how I feel right now about SA's mother's ranting. Obviously his mother coming to visit was inappropriate. And I already thought it was insane that HR stayed in his room in the first place. Then that she continued to stay on even though he told her to go was even more shameless on her part.

No matter how I wish the JW- SA ship to sail, my heart hurts for JW. The preview for TR doesn't even look good for him. I remember someone saying the writer would show how to break up beautifully. Did I remember it right? I am like this  " $€%&@¥£€%$# " rIght now at the writer. Doesn't anyone know how to write a 50 episode drama?

The JW and TR boats can't sail if the writer continues on this vein. I need to go look. Is there a TR- JW boat vote?

Facts. HR bullied CA until she tried to commit suicide. HR had a 2yr affair with JW then proceeded be his carer for a year after he went into a coma. She moved into his bedroom. Those are facts.

I can't work out a workable solution for TR and JW with HR in their places. And what position she will be in in those lives?

Until I do, I can't work out if the TR- SA ship will sail. The writer keeps  keeps bailing out the water in the sinking JW boat. It does NOT sink. It keeps bobbing up.

Bop bop bop. It sinks. Then bops up. There is a great big hole today though. Is someone going to put putty on it to keep it floating still?

I am going to paint a sad face on the JW boat today. Boo hoo hoo hoo...

Archived