[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

TR apparently does nothing, which seems consistent with his character all along. His modus operandi seems to be that there is nothing he can do other than to refrain from doing anything, whether it's liking SA or getting HR to apologize to CA or anything really. TR may be a saint, but he's quite a frustrating character in the sense that his gentle character apparently prohibits him from actually doing anything.

This character surely.... has veered from the sublime to the ridiculous.

So disappointing...:angry:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You and me both @stroppyse that's why I have gotten to the point of resisting coming here. I would just rather just watch the episode cold. And just see the story unfolds.

People hurt JW. I want to watch OMS face and look at his emotions. 7 more episodes to go. There is not even enough time to HAVE an open ending for JW. And TR. 

Forget about the SA pairing. We need them to sort out if HR has a place in TR's life. Since the writer has made HR even messier in JW's life, its virtually impossible he ends up with SA. Because HR doesn't even stop or have remorse- she can't be near CA.

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

JH: Still, if Mom doesn’t reveal the truth, then what should we do?
CA: You said that there was only one thing that the Judge wanted to protec

Thanks loads @stroppyse . Does this mean that JH will tell CA his suspicions about Judge  being the one to manipulate the accident scene ? The only thing that Judge wishes to protect is JH . So does this mean the onus is on JH to reveal the truth ? 

10 hours ago, triplem said:

( wahhhh where is my Jun Hwi) 

This is what I’ve been thinking for most of today’s episode :lol:

10 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

HEEEYYYY I LIKE HANDSOMES NEW HAIR. 

:glasses: Definitely rocks.  For some reason Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin popped in my mind when I saw his hair....definitely looks younger less posh. 

makes sense this weekend will focus on HR and KSW identities. everyone gets their fair share of screen time. However KBS needs to show our main OTP if they want high ratings!  So frustrating! Got a back hug, floor kiss, bed scene to zoom sitting as far as possible from each other :w00t:

did anyone notices the actors in radio room wore face masks as well?  sadly that reminds of the real world.. maybe no more kisses and hugs for the drama. :tears:

Honestly, i never want to talk about TR since he becomes less and less siginificant character in my book. But i'm so done with him after he acts all so mighty and 'wise' (or he thinks) toward JW. He practically does nothing real! He just tells people to do something. Maybe he thinks his refraining himself from actions is for the good, but his 'saintly' acts just get me on my nerves. I wonder if YP is also frustrated being written as this one.

TR pulled away from the one he loves, he kept silent when he found out a very disturbing info about his sister to the point it could destroy one's life, but he roams round and tell people what to do. No wonder viewers become apathetic toward him. I was a neutral party, i once had no problem if his ship with SA eventually sails. But seeing him unfairly drops all the responsibility to JW, while HR is a capable adult who decides things without pressure and TR seems to overlook that, I rolled my eyes bigtime!! Dude, what are you? You were so soft and sweet and vanilla, like my favorite bubble tea. Now I wonder if all the sugar were fake.

And now, onto JH's hair. Everyone seems loving his new lewk. @triplem i was also wondering about the beer scene. Why not sitting side by side and holding hands or something. They don't even drink the beer. Why waste such limited screen time :D 

But maybe i should keep my expectation very low. 7 eps left and as long as JH-CA's ship still sails, that should be good. 

You were so soft and sweet and vanilla, like my favorite bubble tea. Now I wonder if all the sugar were fake.

TR by now like what SW say :joy:

I can handle dull but Not the Hypocrites 

15830214191583021414.gif

The only feeling he bring now is this :D

15830216371583021634.gif

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

As I said, I was very disappointed in both Papa Moon and in TR, but especially so at TR.

I am kind of confused why Papa Moon and TR would lie to KSW. I actually always thought that they would welcome him with open arms.  They seemed like such loving people and especially Papa Moon .  

HR is a grown woman so I would think that they need to let her know and should let her know.  If she were a child, that would be one thing but isn't she 29 or 30 years old?

So is the reason for Papa Moon and TR's hesitancy to tell the truth to KSW due to what Tae Rang  said in the restaurant with KSW that even though they  sometimes wonder about their biological family that they are also afraid because they don't know who they really are and if their is a viciousness in their DNA that they are not aware of. So that is why they don't welcome biological family members.  

If this is the reason, it seems very cold hearted.  Why are they already rejecting KSW? Is it because he went to jail?  Maybe once his name is cleared, maybe they will be more open to accepting him? 

What's going on with TR's character? Is he turning more cold hearted? 

Also, it was really mean of TR to tell KSW to not tell HR right now about his suspicions that they they might be related to say that she won't be happy about it. 

I hope that KSW won't listen to TR.  

So he is telling him what an older brother should do, but he's the one who just told her that he wished that she had not survived from her coma and to not come back home.  

It feels like there isn't enough time for them to hash this new problem out.  Aren't there only 14 episodes left? And they already have so many other story plots to finish up.  

And about JW, I felt very bad for him as he sat on the couch when SA brought up a snack for him.  He was really affected by what SA's mom told him about what HR had done to CA. 

SA's mom said that SA was trying to protect JW and keeping it all to herself.  Is she referring to SA not telling JW about what HR had done to CA? 

JW is  not a bad guy.  The scene with JW and SA's dad at the hair salon and him telling JH about recycling and garlic peeling was really cute. I hope that JW can have a happy ending  and SW too.  

KSW is doing too much at this point i get that he is curious but don't go into people's houses like that. That is just wrong. HR looked really good in this episode i don't know why people keep on disturbing so what she bullied CH but she was suffering also and no one wants to help her. JW is annoying jeez like you are a cheater stop behaving like you didn't do anything wrong. 

4 hours ago, Songbae said:

KSW is doing too much at this point i get that he is curious but don't go into people's houses like that. That is just wrong. HR looked really good in this episode i don't know why people keep on disturbing so what she bullied CH but she was suffering also and no one wants to help her. JW is annoying jeez like you are a cheater stop behaving like you didn't do anything wrong. 

Similar situation why JW moves into his ex house without seeking permission like he owns SA family & refuses to leave despite objections from her parents, also find his stubbornness & actions so very childish & annoying.  SA should chose where her heart is,  one sided love & a cheater will never work otherwise should remain single. 

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

And, now I wonder if this is the lever that finally makes JW leave SA alone?

I see SA softening up towards JW at the restaurant, so by the time he left her house after being so quiet, I think she will be the one who approach him because she knew he was not in the right state when he left. Well, at least I hope that is what will happen for their arc. 

I am also very tired of people looking out for HR as if she is a wronged person when she is vile by choice <_<

11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I'm not sure if JW moves out or not. I think he will, despite CA's offer to give up her room to JW as per the text preview since JW is a good-hearted person and it wasn't his intent to cause harm and pain with his presence in their lives. Rather, it seemed that he was reveling in their noisy warmth of being a family, something that is so completely new to him. This desire for being a part of their family is evident even when he's not interacting with them directly as by the comment that he had made to JH about wanting to do chores for "his" family, something even JH was quick to pick up on.

I like the astute observation. I'd guess...he moves out.

What more can shake a man's inner being and dampen his fighting spirit

than the heartfelt spoken words of a very kind and reasonable mother-in-law.
JW now considers them family, so he will heed her words without fail.

And what a bitter-sweet finale to JW's quest to reclaim his (ex)wife.  Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment (or event) until it becomes a memory.  Nonetheless he is walking away with fond memories of the Kim family and their kindness.

Mr Kim might miss him...after such memorable fatherly-son-in-law bonding. But he is gaining another son (JH) sooner or later... and the cruel judge :vicx:

It'll be a fair exchange  :lol:   ..... or no-change... as far as the mothers go....

same inter-family grumblings and squabbles....about money and maybe more.

5 hours ago, Songbae said:

i don't know why people keep on disturbing so what she bullied CH but she was suffering also and no one wants to help her.

A bullying case very often costs a life, which will scrape off any chance of healing and leave family members devastated. Just in this drama, we saw a suicide attempt. We’ve heard of many celebrities taking their lives because of online bullying. If not from the news, you can check out other dramas on bullying theme to see the impact (A Beautiful World, Angry Mom). 

As for an affair, there is still possibility of forgiveness, reconciliation and healing. Yes, I have many real life examples around me of reconciliation happening and a happy ever after. 

I’ve just watched with subs. It seems like JW is already thinking about giving up on SA even while listening to her narration on the radio. He was pensive about it (re. one-sided love).

XX is so wrong about SA family wanting JW’s money. Dad was intent in letting JW experience the normalcy of regular people, bringing him to a cheap barber. Even though JW wanted to bail out of it because of the self-hairwashing, Dad insisted to cut their hair there instead of jumping at the possibility to get JW bring them to expensive salon. Even Mom was also proud that JW is doing the trash and peeling garlic very happily. 

I see JW leaving SA’s house next episode. Where will he go though? The hotel? Sigh, this impasse about who should get out and come back in. HR said she will stay there and only get out when he comes back, but he won’t come back if she is still there... Anyway, HR is getting concerned now that JW might lose his position in the company. In last week’s episode, XX called her out on it, and now one more time in last night’s episode. So she does care about the position and the money.... Hmm, will we see JW leaving InterMarket and start his own company then? Since most of the directors admire and need XX’s ability to deal with crisis in the company despite causing so much ruckus also. XX already expressed that stripping JW of his position is no longer about SA. 

I also see SA ending up alone by the end of the series now, because she did tell JW not to do the same regrettable mistake she made, ie.abandon family for love. So I see JW returning to his house with XX, and SA remaining with her family. As for possibility with TR, it’s a definite no already since Mom is so against HR. And it seems SA has cooled off towards TR. In fact, I see her being more warm towards JW now, actually teasing him after she brought up the late night snacks for him. 

Just read from KBS website, viewers slamming KBS for producing the most unethical drama romance relationships involving 2 sisters as daughter-in-laws of their enemies who are getting at logger heads with each other's family. Can both sides in-laws be enemies? Wonder how it's going to end with such messy lives going on, going to court - both sons fighting with their mothers due to the 2 sisters. Both sons willing to give up their mothers to fight till the end to win the hearts of their women? What sort of culture are these families breeding - blood no more thicker? The worst hit is the mother of the 2 sisters, being slammed by the 2 sons' mothers insisting her daughters keep away from their sons.

Seems that the audience are tuning in despite its heavy premise and supposed disagreement with the writer's premise/plot . I am surprised that people would have invested 44 hours for a drama that disagrees so much with them  and gives them so much grief. In that sense the writer has succeeded , no? It is not the perfect drama but what is ...we are here to be entertained...

Last night's ratings was at 27% ( it's highest for a Saturday night.) Last Sunday the drama broke 30.6%  MBC's family drama airing on the same night ( Sat ) only rakes in a third of the ratings. Ratings is not everything of course..but say what you want people are watching.

Can I make a request since we're almost ending...most of us have camped here for months , let us enjoy the happy vibes that have permeated this thread for so long...if this drama is not to your taste, it's fine.... there's always the next one. Let the 63 people and more who voted on the polls just cry and laugh together , and treasure these final 3 weeks. 

@triplem @stroppyse i couldn't agree more!

Oh my, i am so invested in this drama more than the high-profile, record-breaking ones. I'm not saying BLWL is better in any way, but it has been making me smile, squeal, cry, flutter, and curse for these past 5 months. It meant something. We all know that preference is tricky, it tells something about you, but it can't be used to explain yourself either. So many variables to it that we should just agree to disagree when it comes to one's preferences.

Something about this drama must have tugged at our heartstrings or at least made us curious, otherwise we couldn't be sane enough to hate something for that darn 43 long hours. I could fly to states and come back again within 43 hours. Or I could finish 2 series, 20 episodes each. Or I could just..you know, do stuff :D

I rambled on, sowwrry. Anyway, what i wanna say is that I'm having great time camping out here. We speak our minds out. We laugh and curse and fangirl over oppa. We know nothing about each other but that's not stopping us from staying in good vibes and respect. I think that's awesomely cool.:heart:

9 hours ago, Roomay_ht said:

Honestly, i never want to talk about TR since he becomes less and less siginificant character in my book. But i'm so done with him after he acts all so mighty and 'wise' (or he thinks) toward JW. He practically does nothing real! He just tells people to do something. Maybe he thinks his refraining himself from actions is for the good, but his 'saintly' acts just get me on my nerves. I wonder if YP is also frustrated being written as this one.

TR pulled away from the one he loves, he kept silent when he found out a very disturbing info about his sister to the point it could destroy one's life, but he roams round and tell people what to do. No wonder viewers become apathetic toward him. I was a neutral party, i once had no problem if his ship with SA eventually sails. But seeing him unfairly drops all the responsibility to JW, while HR is a capable adult who decides things without pressure and TR seems to overlook that, I rolled my eyes bigtime!!

Same here - apart from wishing that JW ends up in a relatively good place for him, I don't feel too invested in SA-JW-TR plot line. However, I think that SA and JW 'deserve' each other, in a way. They are both at fault that their relationship didn't work, and they deserve to work together to learn from their mistakes and correct them.

I guess that because SA's healing/transformation process under TR's influence took place off screen, it's rather difficult to really 'feel' it. And after the last episodes, I went from neutral to disappointed in TR's character.

I also don't understand how JW's responsibility for HR (why should he be?) is an argument for him and SA to not be together (I thought SA's mother would approve of JW's motive to move out of XX's house, instead of reacting the way she reacted. I mean, how is it JW's fault that XX let HR stay in his and SA's old bedroom? As some of you said above, it is XX's house, after all...). If HR's role in the mess makes SA being with JW impossible, how can SA ever be with TR? After the weird way this plot line turned lately, I've become really curious how it'll be resolved...

Archived