[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

Live caps

Resumes with JH meeting the publisher ( JH sweater series is back with a vengeance)

Need subs here but think he must be asking about his mum's publisher ( i missed some bits here )  and repeated the same scene as last night...he wants mum to be sincere and tell him the truth...he wants to know how come SW was blamed...but she won't say....

JH our baby is crying in his room...( no wonder oppa looks so tired these days)  , Judge Hong needs to do something...she's really killing her son

JW joins the Kim's for breakfast...he looks at CA eating ( she has new hairstyle!) and he feels so bad about HR bullied her...CA asked why he was staring but he brushed it off...dad very cheerful talking about him JW's fun time at the saloon.

After breakfast, JW upstairs and he sees CA and says thanks to her , he feels so bad and she was like so happy he made his dad happy...think she offered her room to him?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wahh sweater series is lime green...JH sits down for breakfast but seems mum has eaten earlier...guess she can't bring herself to see her own son

Judge Hong goes to work...outside the apartment...lots of reporters- they all ask her some hard questions...but not sure what she said...XX watching it on TV - so worried her sister won't know how to handle and worried that SW would cause problems

Judge Hong has another interview with the same reporter - think the latter shows her what will be published. Judge keeps thinking about what JH said to her ...anyway gets call from XX who asked her about why she did not handle the reporters confidently. Again this XX bring up how SW will cause problems...seriously this XX is too much.

some short scene of HR reporting to XX

the usual going to work scene at the Kim's...can see JW is no longer his usual lively self...CA dad still happy..YA saying goodbye...SA wondered why JW so quiet

TR shows the note that SW left on HR's notice board to Moon dad ...they talk and later Moon dad calls SW ...asked him if can meet now..SW agrees...takes the photo and wonder what this will lead to...goes to the Moon's house....awww the Moon men so sweet  ...make him a really nice meal...but SW was rather suspicious at first...he still upset about the day before..with some persuasion he does join them for the meal...after that Moon dad and him had a heart to heart. Dad apologised for the way they treated him earlier...i believe dad tells him that HR he suspects is also his sister...SW was going to run off to look for HR...but Moon dad stopped him..says this may shock or hurt HR... maybe Moon dad will talk to HR later...

XX and JW scene - hmm this is the scene where JW asked his mum how much he knows HR ...mum says she is the one who love you (or something ) anyway long story short...JW tells her it was HR was a bully..XX won't believe him...She asked bully who? he says CA..then he says it was the reason  CA met JG to kill herself....

XX back in her office - can't believe it but when XX accidentally spill tea..and HR want to help her wipe , she reacted strongly to her touch.....

HR in the washroom...she senses the change in XX treatment to her..

JW goes see TR in restaurant...JW says that he know that CA was bullied by HR..did you know? TR says yes...JW asked why didn't you tell me...think TR mentions this is one of the reason he and SA can't be together... ( sometimes these two have more honest conversations with each other then with SA) 

- 1st half ends- 

Judge came to see SW...hmm she brought him a proper suit for to go somewhere with her ( I have a gut feeling that she will come through to tell the truth)

I feel so bad...SW trying his suit, came down to show her...she help him tie his tie ( he was moved) ...she was like this looks nice...she had that very wistful look...and damn they are playing that 2nd ost ( the one JG killed himself) ...SW and her in the car...

Finally our sweet OTP...having tea..sitting a mile away...JH looks down...he was like CA...she says give your mum time ..JH - what if  she won't tell the truth and CA mention what is precious to her ...(as per preview) ..she tries to cheer him up..he thanks her...she was like you're not hungry...he wasn't but she was like no we should eat..he says yes...

Judge takes SW for a very fancy meal...( hmm what is she doing) ...SW was shocked at the price....tells Judge this is too much.......became a cute scene with SW having difficulty ordering ...he had a good steak anywhow...Judge Hong seems to really like him ( but woman,  you wronged him...please turn this around)...hm now she says some stuff about the case ....

OMG...JH and CA had to come to the same restaurant...JH hears from the waiter his mum is here too...JH and CA look at each other...the waiter took them to her table....JH approaches them..SW was like oh you're here...JH very strongly look at his mum and say why don't we join you...dum dum dum....

Well well...this is the most tense dinner ever....they are all trying to eat...SW breaks the silence...isn't this uncomfortable...hmm SW says to CA ...surprised to see her here...oh my god the stifled conversations are killing me....then SW says guess what I found my sis....CA was like really? Then something he said made the other 3 uncomfortable....

SA gets up...JW send her a text...he says did not want to wake her and her parents...but it was a goodbye ...he left earlier ...poor fella ..slept in his office...

CA dad at work in his restaurant...HR came to look for the owner ..dad greeted her ...( he does not know HR was the bully) ...omg...this awful HR came to say bad things about SW's past to the owner..so bad this girl...but must be XX plan to harm SW...dad can't help but overhear and interfere...he was like how can you say these things....dad was trying to defend SW, tell boss not to be hasty...

As HR walk out , SW came by on his bike...they had not so friendly greeting..she wanted to go off...he held her back..what do you think if I was your brother...she was like you're crazy...she flagged a cab..she got in...he stopped her..then says see you around Moon HR...

Urghhh...the boss fires SW ( damn unfair) ( his name must be cleared) ...CA dad ran to him..SW was like did you do this ahjussi...then dad says a girl came to tell the owner... ..A girl, he asked...

HR back in XX house...SW goes to the house to look for her...he's outside the gate...

HR talk to the maid..even the maid was wary of her...XX came to kitchen...did XX ask her to not stay in JW's room...HR asked why suddenly ..XX gave some excuse ..

SW rings the bell...the maid says the person came to look for Miss Moon...they go see the CCTV...XX as usual was like what is this..tells HR to get him to go...HR went to the gate.- Why are you here? SW - you're really like a gum sticking by the Chairwoman...anyway  SW asked her why she let XX to use her like that ...he was like let's go....he walks into the house and plops himself on her sofa to XX's horror..ahahahah....Hmm think SW tells XX why you got me fired...he says he got CCTV to prove HR came ...he warn XX ...even XX seems speechless...and he poked her head...definitely gif worthy especially how she shouted after that!

he left ...she called her driver or something to ask him to do something to SW

SW outside the house - feeling sad that his sis is like this...

the driver pretend to bump into SW outside and try to rile him up....SW got mad....damn it SW fell into the trap and punched the guy..cops came.....and catches SW...really not fair...HR actually comes out of the gate and sees him get taken into the cop's car...SW looks at her..I think she feels bad...

ends of episode

( i miss my baby Jun Hwi and our OTP scenes )

What do yall think?  Not a cliffhanger that keeps me on edge.  I only feel sorry for SW. He deserves better.  Its time to let that sink in your sister is awful.  Will Judge come to the rescue?  Or use this as an oppo to continue the destruction of an innocent mans life? 

Archived