[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

12 minutes ago, icemaid said:

@lalalaelala since Judge bought KSW a smart suit for dinner, I wish handsome would have done the same, a nice dress for CA.:joy:

Then the visuals as the couple enters the restaurant holding hands...:love:

@triplem we have to keep our fingers and toes crossed for 8 March! :tounge_wink:

Usually our boy is quite the planner..remember how he packed the whole house for their beach date?  But I suppose tonight was an impromptu...I was surprised he brought her there. Wasn't his character set up called - Mr Dutch Pay...so I hope he wasn't expecting CA to pay for this one...ooo maybe Omma will pay for this :tounge_xd:....

So folks .....Any wishes for JH's birthday - it would be really sweet if CA planned some surprise for him and say saranghae and give him deep kiss.....is writer reading this...

Lol...poor us ...so little oppa scenes we have to milk every single angle and moment:joy:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, icemaid said:

I wonder what did CA said that made handsome display his megawatt smile! :D

I'm wondering about that too!

If CA is one of us, it might go like this :

"Oppaaaa..want to read some comics after dinner?"

But of course, CA is not us :lol:

sorry guys, i'm so frustrated with the minimum screentime of our OTP. I'm delusional rite now.

21 minutes ago, icemaid said:

I wish handsome would have done the same, a nice dress for CA.:joy: Then the visuals as the couple enters the restaurant holding hands...:love:

I guess he's still stingy!!!

But imagine if he did, everyone there be like... 

5a1efb70824280a7048427718a13e4f6ebaa0fbf

@triplem Im about to die laughing at your comment about us milking every moment. How many posts of the entrance alone? NOT ASHAMED OF IT. 

oh, @Roomay_ht, you have more restrain than I do. i have other thoughts but I'll save it for the other thread. :tounge_wink:

First of all thank you to everyone who have posted translations,  live recaps, gifs, videos, shared their comments, etc.  Thank you everyone!!! :blush:

I just watched episode 86 without subs and I really liked today's episode.  Even though, there were only 2 scenes with my favorite couple CA and JH, I still liked it.  

Couple things that stood out to me as I watched different scenes.

1.) First Jun Hwi-    So is Jun Hwi the one that the judge wants to protect?  The judge said that she just has one thing to protect and Cheong Ah said that it wasn't her job but that it was Jun Hwi.  

Once everything comes to light and the truth is revealed, not only would the judge probably go to jail but the company will probably suffer since that's her families company but people will probably think badly of Jun Hwi too... Korean society is cruel and once a parent does something wrong they will probably criticize Jun Hwi too saying that he is the son of a criminal, etc.  I am sure that he will be okay, but  I just feel bad for him in how society would judge him. 

2.) In a clip at the end of the drama, there is a scene of Cheong Ah in Jun Hwi's office.  I wonder if it's there that Jun Hwi and Cheong Ah talked with eachother about the judge?  In the cafe,  Jun Hwi talks to Cheong Ah right away about what if his mom doesn't reveal the truth.  I wish that they had shown that scene as well.  Then we could have had an extra scene with CA and JH. :blush:

I like that both Jun Hwi and Cheong Ah are characters with a lot of integrity.  :D

Love the new hairstyles of Cheong Ah and Jun Hwi.  They look like different people!!  :)

3.) Jin Woo- He seemed so sad and remorseful during the breakfast scene.  I feel bad for him.  He is a good guy with a good heart.  He felt really bad for what happened to Cheong Ah.  ( I don't think even Jun Hwi knows who bullied Cheong Ah.)  And then to see him sleeping in his office .... :anguished:   Why didn't he sleep at his vacation home or go to Jun Hwi's? Poor guy!! 

With his interaction with TaeRang, why did Tae Rang have to rub it in about the affair?   I think Jin Woo is already feeling terrible and it didn't help for Tae Rang to keep reminding him of what he did.  I'm starting to not feel much empathy for TR's character where I once did.  While for JW and SW,  yesterday and today's episodes have made me feel more empathetic for them.  

4.) CA's dad... He tried to stick up for SW with the restaurant boss and Hae Rang.   Good job CA's dad!!!  

5.)  Chairwoman-  It's good to see that the chairwoman is slowly changing her attitude towards HR.   I wish she had just listened to the judge and not gotten involved in trying to "help" the judge out by messing with Si Wol. The chairwoman is terrible!!!  

6.) SW and Judge

The judge messed up SW's life, along with other lives.  But I still have a little bit of empathy towards her.   I think there is a part deep down in her where she does feel bad for what she did to SW.  It was actually moving to see her tie SW's necktie or maybe it's because of the music that was playing in the background in that scene. :blush: It was cute to see him at the restaurant, not knowing how to read some of the menu items and not knowing what kind of wine to order.  I think the judge was amused.  I know that I was amused!! :blush:  The judge asked him what he would like to do.  I wonder if she wants to help him get established first in life before revealing the truth?   SW looked good in a suit!!

7.) SW/ Judge/ CA/ JH-

I wonder when CA and JH saw that SW was at the restaurant with the judge, and when they heard that someone gave a suit to SW, I wonder if it brought back memories to CA and if JH wondered what the judge was up to.  

8.) SW and HR-

SW's character is so resilient.  Both of them were orphans and both went through a lot of suffering and hardships growing up.  SW even went to jail for a crime that he didn't commit.  And even though SW can be rude and a bit uncouth, he wouldn't do the things that HR does. HR feels sorry for herself  and plays the victim card.  She has no remorse for the things that she has done.  I don't think that she has a conscience.  What happened to her conscience?   SW still has some decent values that he lives by and hasn't been hardened by life's challenges and the injustice that he's had to go through.   And he's seemed to have kept some values despite having to grow up through the hardships of life where as HR had the opportunity to live in a loving home with the Mun family but still stayed stuck.  

9.) Now that SW is going to jail, I wonder who will bail him out.  I am excited to find out what will happen in next weeks episode!!  :blush:

An image from the ending credits of CA in JH's office.

TO6TQIl.png

Thank you so much for all transcriptions:thumbsup:

You comment very carefully so let me go to some minor aspects:

- the new style of hair - I agree with your opinion and :

- bravo for CA and SA's stylist/stylists. We can see brighting CA's/SIA's face without a childish bangs. Now it is SIA Coreana! - Bravo! I waited for this moment and the frames are much more lighter with her face.:heart:

SA has her straight hair and  it suits her more than not this " wavy-messy-what - is -it" before.Bravo!:heart:

TR - also  with a new stylish hair!:thumbsup:

JU - it must be this hair because our Jinu is a comedian - and it works .:thumbsup:

but, my modest opinion - JH/KJY:bawling: and :bawling:his :bawling:dyed :bawling:hair :bawling: ? Now he looks faded:bawling:...his complextion suits to his beautiful black hair and now :bawling: - ? The shape is PERFECT but the colour? I don't understand this trend of dyeing hair among young Korean boys/men. They have marvelous, brighting, black hair - Asian style and dying to in European fashion is not accurate. K-Pop - yes, it is a scene but in a real life? What for? Could you tell me , explain me this,please? The natural beauty is ...shattered and makes a paradoxical view.

If KJY has this style because of the modeling - that is O.K. but the real life?

------------------------------------

and  Judge's immortal blouse - this burgund one she wears very often. Uhm, it means there are no any stylish ones for her?

@triplem I've used the link in an upper post because of respect for other users ( because of saving space) and I only use the possible option with the title :), never thinking about spamming!

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

So, actually, it's not that HR was a school bully that shocked XX. It's that HR had a part in the bullying that led to CA joining JG in their suicide pact. XX, by pushing her will, has inadvertently opened Intermarket up to the scandals around JG committing suicide as well as why he did it, if all is revealed. This would then torpedo her sister's Chief Justice position. This is more consistent with XX's character than to think that XX would actually care about a little historical bullying even if it led to a near-suicide, or perhaps I should say since it only led to a near-suicide rather than to suicide itself.

Ahh that makes a lot more sense. 

Thank you for translating the clips. I watched it live (cos why not since I'm up) and after reading all the trans and everyone's comments, I think I can save me some time this weekend by not really needing to watch with sub. I haven't even watched yesterday's ep with sub yet. But thanks to everyone here. I know what happened and I will watch when there are less HR content. 

@dramaninja  we need to send some characters to trash :joy: so we get more time screen for our OTP :D

1- judge for Beginning crazy evil person :D

2- TR  for beginning dull & without any original idea <_< 

3 - double xx , she seem needed to  be hospitalised  :D

ezgif-3-93203ab1d039.gif

5e5c135680e89911653814.gif?download

15830927531583092743.gif

Jo Woo Ri is such a good actress better than the other actresses in the drama. I feel for HR people keep on bashing her when all she wants is to feel loved JW(cheater) showed her that instead of focusing on his wife and now  she is being blamed. I don't get why people are supporting him when he is trash. Boring episode

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Aigoo. At this rate, you’ll probably never get to eat dinner. This won’t do. Come and eat dinner with me. I’ll buy. (JH chuckles) Hmm? I’m really hungry.
JH: Okay. Let’s go.

Thanks loads @stroppyse !
Lol , I laughed here at this translation ... gals,  no wonder our handsome mr stingy poker took her to such a fancy place .. she was buying :lol:.

thanks for pointing out that missing scene @sjlsjl so CA must hv come to look for him at the office knowing how he’s feeling , he was so depressed the day before during their beer session  ( she instinctively knew he won’t hv eaten) . 

33 minutes ago, triplem said:

Lol , I laughed here at this translation ... gals,  no wonder our handsome mr stingy poker took her to such a fancy place .. she was buying :lol:.

And i laughed harder when CA told JH shes not buying since he took her there.

I originally wanted 1 hour of happy OTP before the show is over, but at this rate,  we'd be lucky if we get 15min.  :unsure:

@Ameera Ali as expected caught that finger head pointing perfectly!:lol:

@dramaninja perfectly said. :joy: love the gif.

@sjlsjl Wonder what the ending credit means? A scene they didn't show so...something we will see next time? Cuz CA has never visited Jh at work as far as I recall. its always been JH coming to see CA.  I Dont like the  screen shot tease.  <_<

@PeVe Actually the color change in JH kinda fits his broody mood at the moment.

Wow that was alot of hair changing for characters all at one time.  But its expected.  When the hair color changes that when the character is changing in the drama.

Since KSW has developed with CA and Dad Moon.  Am positive either one of them will help get KSW out.  Or it will probably be JH?

I'm still hoping at least an 1 hour dedicted to our main OTP!? (with no crying please)

I gotta hand it to KJY he really put his emotion into that scene today. Wow!

1 minute ago, mizv said:

I'm still hoping at least an 1 hour dedicted to our main OTP!? (with no crying please)

I can only say keep the expectation low... It is a weekend family drama where usually screen times are distributed almost evenly for most cast :sweatingbullets:

Archived