Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

Preview translation

PD: Surely, you (two) haven’t gotten into a strange relationship in that time, have you?
TR: I have a crush on her just by myself. I’m trying to have a platonic love.
JW: What are the good things to eat here? You do take out, right?
TR: You didn’t come together with Seol Ah? (he uses an informal form of SA’s name implying a closeness to her)
JW: Are you going to keep saying “Seol Ah, Seol Ah”? (meaning is TR going to keep calling SA’s name informally)
TR: She said that she was going to return your carrier. Isn’t Hae Rang living there?
SW: They say that you got my file from my parole officer. Why didn’t you tell me?
CA: Sorry.
JH: Chung Ah!
JH: Did something happen?
SW: Officer Kim, why are you being reticent? Is it because of him? (SW is asking CA whether she's being uncomfortable with him because JW is there. So, I guess he doesn't know yet that CA has a lot on her mind in terms of SW as well as JH and the Judge.)

Uh oh, so SA is going to JW's house to return his luggage, and find HR living there. I can only imagine what she'll think. Though, given how she's rejected JW so often, she probably won't care, but will tell JW to go back home to his mother and his mistress. *sigh* I guess it's another episode of feeling sorry for JW.

At least, JH and CA are still together, though, I would prefer if CA just come clean to JH already about everything that she knows and suspects.

Text preview translation

Having ultimately accepted her punishment, Chung Ah is resting at her house, but all she can think about is the precinct. Jin Woo is living at his in-laws, and is trying to win Seol Ah’s heart. Meanwhile, Tae Rang goes to Hae Rang who has moved away from home and yells at her to hurry and come back home…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 15

@triplem, @stroppyse, as usual many thanks for the preview!

Based on the preview, are SA and TR back an item again? He confessing publicly about his feelings? Whaaat? I am soooo confused :crazy:, I wish the writer would make up her mind finally, we have only 10 hours of the show left...

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

Good lord. We are back to TR again? It's10 episodes to the end. Even I can't predict what's happening.

I am having a peek each time I visit soompi though and laughing at the votes. I mean this is the first time I've seen a male lead who's not even in the poster still in the running as an OTP. I don't actually know whether I am amused we all don't know what's happening.

I am only popping by to say horrors, I think I am watching the next KBS drama. It has Lee Min Jung in it. How in the world does KBS2 suck me in each time?

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

every time I hear 30 something talk about platonic love 

Me like :D

15822844981582284494.gif

• LOL 11

Thx for the trans @stroppyse.

Ugh who cares about TR SA JW exept JW?  They should just retire this love line.  I wanna focus on the more important stuff.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

15822900991582290096.gif

If SW turning red ( with jealousy)  @triplem he need to some lips action  :joy: 

15822901611582290158.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 2

Darn I thought  I had  things figure out now all my research is ruin!

giphy.gif

• LOL 12

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Uh oh, so SA is going to JW's house to return his luggage, and find HR living there. I can only imagine what she'll think. Though, given how she's rejected JW so often, she probably won't care, but will tell JW to go back home to his mother and his mistress. *sigh* I guess it's another episode of feeling sorry for JW.

I see it differently... at least JW can now tell her that the reason he moved into her house because HR moved into his house approved by XX and he doesn’t want to be under the same roof as her. Maybe this will make SA to finally open her heart to him? Seeing that he is serious about not being under his mother’s arrangement and HR?

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

If SW turning red ( with jealousy)  @triplem he need to some lips action  :joy: 

This writer is cruel, no? Why let the poor fella witness something that will make his heart break ?:sweatingbullets: If only we had more lovely ladies in this drama to hv a love line for everyone :w00t:

But anyway I think what writer nim is going for is of course to create some conflict so that it seems both CA & JH may cover things up , and not help him . But I’m certain they won’t . Though I don’t know how Long more the writer is going to take to resolve this.  10 hours is not a lot of time given the pace. JH must confirm JG’s involvement in the accident this weekend, I can’t stand the dragging . How the heck to go to Paris if they bring this conflict right to the end . 

And that love wrectangle - sigh , what can I say . I just feel sorry for JW , I won’t deny it . I remember the PD in Press con mentioned that this story is about loving beautifully ( which I suppose refers to JH-CA ) & breaking up well. So is that JW ‘s fate in this drama to finally break up well? Sometimes you wonder if this writer has a sense of humour naming this drama as such . 

article from here 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1355210wpp/seol-in-ah-kim-jae-young-and-more-explain-why-beautiful-love-wonderful-life-is-not-your-average-weekend-drama

Spoiler

Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life” tells the life stories of ordinary people who tried to become something but failed to do so, and their process of loving their lives again as they seek small moments of happiness.

KBS weekend dramas have earned a reputation for their explosive storylines and plot twists. PD Han Joon Seo said, “It’s true that weekend dramas have used provocative and exaggerated topics. Our drama is definitely different from past weekend dramas. You might know this if you look at the synopsis, but it’s closer to a story about loving beautifully and breaking up well.”

He continued, “There are melodramatic [moments], conflicts, and incidents. But a difference from weekend dramas would be that interest and love about myself are emphasized a lot. Explosive plot twists and secrets behind a birth, writer Bae Yoo Mi and I aren’t experienced in that, so we’re trying not to show you that if possible since you’ve seen a lot of it.”

Thanks @stroppyse

So it seems with with the rise in Covid 19 cases , staff are all wearing mask ! This looks like xX house and I think I see HR there 

Spoiler

jUdge Hong BTS

Spoiler

@icemaid even CA mum was pleased & posted showing the receipt! :)They must hv been filming there and the actress playing YA must hv surprised them by offering to buy her senior colleagues drinks. 
KMS IG 

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

@triplem, this article is from September 2019. So probably the same time as the poster showing SA+TR. Lots of things happened in the meantime and as we have all discussed, the end game may change based on the viewer's opinion. What I am frustrated about is the mixed signals the writer is sending us - as if she suddenly remembers that there is another male lead who must be given some lines this week. I wonder how Yoon Bak is feeling about this sidelining his character? I am sure I would not have felt appreciated in his place!

Unless, of course this is all a whole shoal of red herrings thrown at us poor viewers.

Side note: Who was the stylist for our lovely OTP for this event???? What on earth are they both wearing???? Checked suit AND pullover and white shirt with tucked coller AND high polish shoes? And SIA looking like a kindergarden kid wearing her mom's high heels with black socks. How could anyone dress our lovely couple like that????

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Even though its only 10 hours left, writers can be dependable and surprise  us and wrap up things nicely.  CLOY is perfect example.  The last episode was emotional and epic.

Poor JW... can't help feel sorry for the dude.  

It would be nice to see more jealously from JH...  I would love to see the line "hands off, she's my woman" :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

SA jus need to get pissed and shag one of them already. Pour the girl some soju somebody please. I personally still done like JW cause he still has a manipulative way of thinking even if I ship the actor. TR needs to find some other facial expression. And I still haven't forgiven SA for her earlier treatment of her sister. The whole story line has gotten so dry.. Eating up so much air time, humph. Oh screw it.... ménage à trois I say, SA can be a polygamist seen as she's loves stringing them along. Clean break doesn't seem to be in her lexicon.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

inspiration of oppa saying to SA

15823092771582309270.gif

Spoiler

Part one of OTP moments : holding hand 

ezgif-2-c98bd62ecbc7.gif

ezgif-7-c3997796c56f.gif

ezgif-7-571db45295f9.gif

ezgif-7-160c55838f41.gif

ezgif-7-72877e0ab1ba.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 3

9 hours ago, corey said:

I am soooo confused

Right  - but who is not? I am not interested in JW and SA thread since "the coming back episode". Uhm, I can be called cruel to write some words but I think I must do it. BLWL is generally based on CA and JH's thread and their acting rises up the drama step by step - it is well known truth! Returning to the remembered cast conference,it is was  one actress underlined, her coming back to dramas etc. O.K. there are no doubts she is talented but the script should be much more clear for viewers, not making us - sorry- dumbs and continue the loopy-loop triangle story only for l'art pour l'art and  only to fullfill the next 20 episodes. Distasteful. Thanks to this we can't  admire  acting of the trio but only bumping form right to left. Bae Yoo-Mi - there are a lot of possible situations to  join SA character. Why this irracional mumbling where the winner is only JW and SA together with TR are at the background. Their acting is faded, they try to develope the characters but the script is...boring. I'm sorry!.:dissapointed:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I am concentrated on the beauty, the artistic side of BLWL.

Acting Eyes - who is a really master, who playing by eyes:

- CA - the long, full of sorrow eyes and the long gaze ( the mandarin scene), / eyes full of amazement, surprise and delight ( the beach party)

- Judge - poisoned eyes + poisoned smile ( meeting with KSW)

- SA - eyes almost devouring CA, full of admire, jelousy, questions etc..(Quartet - Valentine's meeting)

- XX - restless," dancing"  eyes all time

- JW and the scene in the kitchen studio - what an acting! - he showed how meaningful and striking eyes SA had

- JH starts "his acting eyes"  in the  confrontational scene - "...who is the first man..." and he continues till now

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One idea - CA's papa shows his man's side only during meetng with XX. The rest women makes him "humpty-dumpty" - don't you think so?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all transcribtions!:heart:

Thank you for photos via Instagram!:heart:

Thank you the team, actresses, actors for rememebring about us!:heart:

-

-

• Like 4
  • Love 6

.. { He said nothing with his voice and everything with his touch ..  :wub:

Spoiler

part 2 of OTP moments  : Nothing in this world compares to the comfort and security of having someone to understand you unconditionally.  

ezgif-2-2e96c1964a18.gif

ezgif-2-9d90b163a27f.gif

..to be continue :)

• Love 13
  • Awesome 1

@Ameera Ali love it :heart:! Please post it in his thread too  so we can hv a collection...kkkkkk.....

@PeVe I was rewatching the earlier scenes of our OTP especially when they first met , those early bickering days , I can see the improvement in SIA & KJY ‘s acting . The early episodes felt like they were still “acting “ but I think over time , it really felt that they were inhabiting their characters . 

@corey the press con - dressed by their respective agencies . I know KJY has his own team. Not sure about SIA . His wasn’t so bad , I can still accept......but her’s - let’s say they didn’t do her beauty justice with that outfit and shoes ! :w00t:

• Like 4
  • Love 7

... { When you hold me like this , So many memories fill my eyes , The first time we kissed 
, The times we nearly said good bye , But still here we are , Tested and tried and still true 
And stronger than we ever knew , Love is all 
The laughter and the tears that fall , The mundane and the magical , Love is all , All is love , The careless word the healing touch 
The getting and the getting of , All is love , There's a me you've always known , The me that's a stranger still , The you that feels like home , And the you that never will 
But still here we lie , Tender and trusting and true , With everything that we've been through 
Repeat chorus , All the glory , All the pain , All the passion    ...} 

Spoiler

part 3 of the OTP moments:  hold me tight 

ezgif-2-109082dfd0cc.gif

ezgif-2-fcda080b1aa5.gif

ezgif-2-aa986e0d1a64.gif

.. to be continued :)

• Love 13

7 hours ago, triplem said:

@corey the press con - dressed by their respective agencies . I know KJY has his own team. Not sure about SIA . His wasn’t so bad , I can still accept......but her’s - let’s say they didn’t do her beauty justice with that outfit and shoes ! :w00t:

Yes, I suppose he wasn't all that bad, but still I think he got me spoiled by his reallly stylish outfits in BLWL. Not even one mismatched, odd, unsuitable or ridiculous ensemble . I can safely say JH he is the best dressed male character in K-Drama for me. But in this picture he looked like an ahjussi (pullover under a suit! please!!!) rather than like sex on legs, which is his usual look for BLWL. Even his pyjamas are sexy (and the same cannot be said for JW, because there is nothing that turns me off more than striped pyjamas).

Sorry about my rant, I love discussions about clothes :).

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

20 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I see it differently... at least JW can now tell her that the reason he moved into her house because HR moved into his house approved by XX and he doesn’t want to be under the same roof as her. Maybe this will make SA to finally open her heart to him? Seeing that he is serious about not being under his mother’s arrangement and HR?

That would be a nice way for that to play out, with SA not immediately jumping to a negative conclusion, but rather taking it as evidence of JW's sincerity towards her. However, not sure that SA believing in JW's sincerity is the problem here. It's her willingness to open herself up to JW, and I don't see that changing. Totally have no idea where this love triangle is going, but since it was meant to be a love triangle from the start of the drama, I guess they won't actually resolve anything until the end, if then. I'm starting to lean more and more towards all three characters remaining solo at the end of the drama, at this rate.

1 hour ago, corey said:

Yes, I suppose he wasn't all that bad, but still I think he got me spoiled by his reallly stylish outfits in BLWL. Not even one mismatched, odd, unsuitable or ridiculous ensemble . I can safely say JH he is the best dressed male character in K-Drama for me. But in this picture he looked like an ahjussi (pullover under a suit! please!!!) rather than like sex on legs, which is his usual look for BLWL. Even his pyjamas are sexy (and the same cannot be said for JW, because there is nothing that turns me off more than striped pyjamas).

Sorry about my rant, I love discussions about clothes :).

So, SIA definitely has better looks as has KJY, however, the one I really feel sorry for in that press con pic is Yoon Park. Did his coordi just not like him? Did he even have a coordi, or did he pick his own clothes and he has a really distorted self body image? It's as if he's a little kid wearing his father's suit the way that suit, both jacket and pants, hangs on him. At least SIA and KJY's clothes fit them.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2