[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

What do yall think?  Not a cliffhanger that keeps me on edge.  I only feel sorry for SW. He deserves better.  Its time to let that sink in your sister is awful.  Will Judge come to the rescue?  

I have a feeling after today, Judge would do the right thing...I feel bad for SW...he really must have his name cleared for the prejudice that hangs over him is not his fault to begin with...

ooo so what say you with JH's lime green sweater...I think the stylist wanna torture you...:mrgreen:...I miss him but our boy did good with whatever scenes he has...i believe it won't be logical to have to many lovey dovey scenes with so much weighing on his mind..

Anyhow 8 march is his birthday...next week right...

9 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

What a good looking couple!  Judge ruins the steak dinner for CA!  

But I like how CA & JH were  in control didn’t lose it & make scene :wub: 

15830652681583065258.gif

loved they were playing with her , she lost her enjoyment of food & night :D

15830654061583065394.gif

Aww, thats little screen time for our OTP this week... But I guess since writer already have established them as a strong couple she have her attention for closing those other story line. Like HR-SW, JW-SA-TR, JH and his mother, XX and her sister. Seems like this is Judge time to right what she did to SW. If she do not do that I think she gonna lose JH forever. I do think she gonna do that though and now that SW is gonna be framed a second time there no time to hesitate! the card is clearly in judge hands now. 

HR is truly a character with no sense of moral left. She just does whatever XX tells her to do as long as it benefits her. No matter how it may ruin others' life, she just doesn't care. If she ends up remorseful, i don't think i believe her. She's the worst kind. Poor SW, but he'll forgive her, i think if anyone ever gives her another chance it would be SW or Papa Moon.

Why do i have a feeling that she will go even darker when she loses everyone and everything, she'll be used to escalate conflicts. Sigh.

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

what say you with JH's lime green sweater

It hurts my cornea. If you ask me 7 years ago, I'd be totally into it. I like neutral aka boring colors now as I age. Lol. 

As for Judge doing the right thing,  I will reserve my opinion until I watch with sub. I still do not trust her and her 2 face manipulating ways.  How dare she still looking at CA in disgust when her cover is blown and her own son knows it too. 

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

loved they were playing with her , she lost her enjoyment of food & night :D

Good riddance? As she ruined a sweet date for OTP and us! 

===============================

Did XX believe what JW said about HR? I kinda laughed at how that bothers her so much when she herself has done so much worse. Family of hypocrites, stopping at that generation. 

44 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

H can be Jealous boyfriend :joy:

but he can’t dangerous his girlfriend let her  sit next to his mom :tounge_wink:

The way he ask her to come over and pull out the chair for her was very sweet and he looks darn hot.  But this stingy oppa is finally bringing her to a fancy place after all the drinks only dates...she was like I should have dressed better :joy:

I approve this black suit  though @lalalaelala

Thanks for the videos @mizv...go look at his eyebrows....they are quite expressive ...:w00t:...one side goes up sometimes when he is super serious....

@Roomay_ht I think HR's redemption will come in the form of her realising that XX is just purely using her . It was clear to her today that XX is treating her coldly. While I am not particularly bothered but I think for the sake of the Moon men and SW, the drama will head that way. 

@stroppyse as always I am so grateful that you  translate for us. And more than the translations , I appreciate you taking the trouble to explain the real intent of the conversations...:heart:

Hope you can translate these- 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

@Ameera Ali thanks for the gif of handsome oppa in his sleek black suit.  I am drooling over his entrance in restaurant  :wub: That walk he has with one hand in pocket.  for the life of me I gave up trying to capture that moment creating a gif. 

Really KBS  they owe us Big time of our main OTP next weekend :w00t:
I can go live real life now thanks @triplem for recaps. 

Thanks @Ameera Ali your gifs save the somber episodes.

JH looks more dapper and CEO-like. Is he going to be one? Prolly not. If there's something missing from JH, it's ambition for power. He wants to be accomplished, but not greedy to be powerful. I love how he smiles whenever he's with CA. And he smiles like she's sunshine in his gloomy life. I guess no overly sweet scenes until every issues got resolved. We should be settled with dates with untouched drinks, or impromptu dates in front of CA's house. Saddd, i wish all the secrets just magically revealed and all the baddies get their fair share of consequences by next week. 

As always, major thanks to @triplemand @mizv :wub:

@lalalaelala since Judge bought KSW a smart suit for dinner, I wish handsome would have done the same, a nice dress for CA.:joy: Then the visuals as the couple enters the restaurant holding hands...:love:

@Roomay_ht right, I love how JH smiles when he is with CA! His twinkling star when its gloomy.:star:

@triplem we have to keep our fingers and toes crossed for 8 March! :tounge_wink:

Archived