[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

HELLO I AM HERE TO LIVE BLOG THE SHOOTING SCENE.

- Hot Daddy King is dead

- LR strangling bb LG

- Shooter 1 shoots the ceiling first, and the bullet goes to the center of the stained glass ceiling like a bullseye - +1 for Shin Jae

- LR is distracted by the falling glass, bb LG collapses

- Shooter 1 enters, alarm goes off

- Shooter 1 hits first traitor, runs across room, uses human shield.  Hits about 5 people

- bb LG grabs flute

- someone on comms assembles the royal guards to get to the artifact room

- bookstore traitor tells LR to leave

- all remaining half dozen to a dozen shoot at the savior

- Savior leaps into a window and is in a side room

- Savior gets up and dodges out of the way

- Second shooter calmly walks in and just heads straight to the center

- Shoots about 7 bullets, appears to hit nothing, even tho no one is moving

- Savior 2 checks bb LG for life, he appears to have a radio on him

- I think LG purposely left the tag loose in his pocket for bb LG to grab, otherwise it would've fallen out before then, or it wouldn't have been secured.

There's a major difference in the way the first guy moved, and the second guy.  First guy walked in kind of stumpy, was really FAST, and knew how to block bullets with a human shield.  He was very nimble and appears to have been trained in something like this.

Second shooter walked just like LG did during the battle on the street.  With purpose, and just straight through the mess.  Even in the road, he just cut straight through the fighters without moving himself.  It was basically "move or be moved".  He did the same thing, walked straight head on to where LR was.  Shot about 11 bullets, hit absolutely nothing.  But he walked through the carnage just like LG walks as an adult.  With purpose like he owns the place.  The first shooter moved like he was in a fight.

The second savior also bent down at once point and got back up.  Which makes me wonder if SJ runs back in and helps again.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 15
  • Thanks 2

Hold on to your seatbelts...yo yo kid is actually a 4th or higher dimensional being hahahahaha and the in between place is a wormhole which is like "a tunnel" allowing one to travel close to the speed of light (e.g traveling between different universes KOC --> RK and vice versa).

So what would happen if you traveled infinitely faster than the speed of light and how would you accomplish this? THE WHOLE COMPLETED MAGICAL FLUTE thats how :joy:. In essence, the freaking flute punches a hole in space-time allowing one to enter this so called "4th Dimension" space. Once in the 4th spatial dimension, you can access all data of the universe and essentially manipulate it by placing one's self anywhere within that space-time (Just watch "Intersellar" if you dont understand, except in Matthew McConaughey he entered the 5th dimension lol).

Boom we just entered the Twilight Zone TKEM Edition:

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, Umjicheok said:

So what made the current LG bad shooter, considering all LG versions would have gone similar training.* Curious*

Even tho it's the same person if time altered small things can change here and there such as the girl he dates, his hobby and small things can change but at the end of the day it's a theory

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Why is JY so adamant about LG and JTE not being together. To the point that he's trying to pawn her off to someone who has a serious crush on her :huh:. Even Lady Noh has accepted their relationship. He's like the jealous best friend who is afraid he's going to be replaced <_<. If he really wanted to see his king smile and be happy again, why can't he see the numerous times when LG has laughed and smile while JTE is with him?!

Granted, I understand that he's worried that LG will have more to lose if one of them has to choose where they stay (I'm was hoping Luna takes JTE's role in RoK and JTE can start a new life in KoC since Luna didn't leave a record ((criminal record can be erased)). Me wishing really hard for a happy ending, I know :sweatingbullets:. But it's not like JY has been honest with his king with the things he had on his laptop but didn't share it with LG. I don't trust him, I feel like he's hiding something. How did he, as the king's bodyguard conveniently leave with a lame beer buying excuse when Luna came in to poison LG)?!?!?!?!!! Might be a coincidence or LL's time traveling but I still don't trust him.:phew:

And someone mentioned in an earlier post that LG might be betrayed by someone close to him...

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Ahhhh!!! This weekend feels incomplete/unfinished since they delayed the next episode to next week.

Took me a while to catch up on this thread! Gotta just blurt our some random thoughts again before I forget them. 

A few people mentioned the coin ES flicked in the in between was kind of random. I was thinking it may just be a symbolism of LG and JTE? They are each sides of the coin, part of the same “universe” but on sides that should never meet or be aware of each other.

When LG went to the lady that found scars on people, the screen zoomed into her work ID card. Is she a doppelgänger? The way the scene was shot felt like there was a purpose of showing that?

So we suspected LG was the saviour but now my head is filling up with possible ideas of how they will tie all this nicely together.

I don’t see how it would be possible that Young LG would have died in the first time line. Because if he did, he wouldn’t have been able to save himself in the first place.  

Unless in the original time line, young LG was never meant to die anyway. He still had half the flute, still ended up meeting JTE and did everything up to a certain point and then went back in time to try to change things. So this would mean this is the 3rd time line we are watching.

If there are multiple saviours, then it could be the 4th, 5th, etc timeline we are watching. Given the many balloons in the in between I think it’s really possible that he’s been going back trying to redo everything over and over again :bawling:

With the spoilers we saw where they were in the 1940’s, I’m thinking they defeated LL and travelled back possibly for or with Lady Noh so that she can see her family? So I’m hopeful for happy ending.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Oops, I think I understand now.

Luna wants to kill JTE for her organs and her life.

I wish we get to see from her point of view sometimes. I’d rather know what goes on in her mind than seeing them switch doppelgängers. I get it, it was meant to show us what LR was doing but we’ve seen enough and this late into the show, I don’t care about a pregnant lady getting switched! How does that even play into this story anymore? 

Ok, I’m going to stop. I find one answer and then get annoyed by another thing. :lol:

Debunking this. If Luna wanted JTE’s organs, why would she stab her and leave her in the streets? She’d have taken her with her right? 

I guess I’m supposed to believe Luna is just evil and is willing to work for evil? Was hoping for a bit of character arc here. Things are becoming too one dimensional for me even though we are dealing with 3, possibly 4, dimensions here lol. 

Episode 13 didn’t leave me in a good place. I need answers. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Re: Jo Yeong...honestly, he has a point.

The palace staff are fine with her because in she's just a pleasant person that the King obviously loves.  They also only see the King's perspective.  Prince Charming, willing to give up the entire world for this girl, she obviously loves him, they make a good match, we all good. 

Lady Noh left her universe when it was in the throes of war, and from what she knows, they're still warring.  She thinks that JTE doesn't belong in this world, but from what she's seen in KOC, she's accepted JTE and thinks it will be a good match.

But Jo Yeong is the only one who has seen BOTH sides, and knows everything that's going on.  His main concern is to protect those he cares about, and his number one directive is to see Lee Gon happy.  I think part of him wants to see JTE happy too.  In order to secure the balance on both worlds, the gate MUST be closed.  She's going to have to pick one side or the other, and the deeper their relationship gets, the worse it's going to be.  We also need to remember, JY is one of the FEW that knows there's a criminal with JTE's face and DNA. He's also enjoyed her world and her family.  JTE wasn't missing anything in her world before LG dropped in.  Career, family, friends, even SJ there to love her.  If she has to pick one or the other, it'll probably kill her.  She can't live without LG, but she also can't live without her family/friends/career.  She's going to become unhappy either way, and that'll cause LG to be unhappy.  LG loves her extremely unselfishly, and doesn't want her to be unhappy. 

At this point in the characters story - there's no happy ending that's going to work for LG/JTE.  And I think JY recognizes it and wants to avoid it.  We know he doesn't dislike JTE anymore, he respects her and even drinks with her.  We know he loves the King.  He's trying to protect them from inevitable devastation.

Theory 2: JOGON FOR LIFE, KILL THAT BISS.

Theory 3: somehow he's been compromised.  Yeong was completely off his game this episode. We know it wasn't WDH, since ES was on FIRE.  Something was weird about Yeong, and I think we're missing a flashback of the elevator.

I think we got a hint of something that we have yet to see in the episode 10 time travelers kiss scene.

In this episode, JTE gives instruction 10 out of 17.  LG teases her and says that it's only number 9.  She seems surprised.  I think she may have given number 9 to future LG, and we just haven't seen it yet.  She's a detective who pays attention to details, she's not going to make that error. 

Oh god.

22 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Debunking this. If Luna wanted JTE’s organs, why would she stab her and leave her in the streets? She’d have taken her with her right? 

I guess I’m supposed to believe Luna is just evil and is willing to work for evil? Was hoping for a bit of character arc here. Things are becoming too one dimensional for me even though we are dealing with 3 dimensions here lol. 

Episode 13 didn’t leave me in a good place. I need answers. 

Technically she can get an organ from any match, right?  So she doesn't need JTE.  It would also be very bizarre for the doctor to cut the organ out of JTE...and then put it back into what appears to be the same person.

I think Luna's priorities have changed since she got to ROK.  She originally went because why the hell not, and snagged all of LR's money.  But we can see her start changing once she experienced her father's love.  I think she just wants LOVE.  She kissed SJ right away, maybe she thought he was her boyfriend.  Her dad made her food, teased her, and takes care of her.  She has a job on the other side of the law now.  I think she likes JTE's life, and who JTE is.  She put the stars up on the van.  I don't think she was just in pain from her illness, I think her heart hurt because JTE is back to claim her life, and Luna's back to living as a criminal in her van.

So this is the one time that LR's plan is actually working out, and someone genuinely is going to work hard to get that life.

I wonder if her seeing LG's love for JTE and disdain for her might be what takes her over the edge to kill JTE.

This is MUCH more compelling btw, than the PM whining that she wants the man in power.  Luna actually has a reason to be outraged, the universe dealt her a terrible hand and gave JTE everything.  Health, career, loving parents, loving friends, and LG who treats her like a queen.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. This is the last time I will merge your posts - next time you'll receive a official warning.
  • Like 13
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Even tho it's the same person if time altered small things can change here and there such as the girl he dates, his hobby and small things can change but at the end of the day it's a theory

That is not going to be small change for all of us here.:joy:

Can anyone clarify whether:

The forensic doctor in KOC is dopplegangler of ROC forensic doctor (who is chief's wife) ?

• Like 4

AWWWW!!! I can't control my feelings!! I feel so dumb. HAHAHA. I suck at science and all these theories are blowing my mind. I'm so excited to see how this all unfolds. I really like Ep.13 and am very sad to see this drama ending!!! I really hope their ratings go up today. Fingers cross. Btw, not sure if this has been posted but The King is getting a photobook!!! I'm super happy about this because it would be very unfortunate to not have one when they have gorgeous sceneries!!!! Anyways, FIGHTING!!!! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Umjicheok said:
2 hours ago, Dramafreak said:

The last person shooting actually is able to get no one with his shots.

Is the person checking the pulse and the person not able to get anyone shot down is the same person? If yes then I would say that person is LG.:joy:

If LG is a good shooter then: Just give me the reason why he didn't use his skills to get that lion doll and instead spent considerable amount of money in it!

You voice my concerns @Umjicheok. I need a reason why. I need them to show, not just say. And believe me, I’ve always been sold from the beginning that they were trying to misdirect us but I still need them to clean up the mess they made. 

A lot of us believe there are 2 saviors and I can accept that. But, what I can’t accept is that LG came to realize he is the savior by connecting the dot “that person is a good shooter” to the other dots. It means he knows he is a good shooter right? LG is also wearing the shoes of the first savior to enter, meaning if there are two saviors, he is actually the first to enter and therefore, he’s the one who can shoot. I just need explanation. It bothers me a bit that we have to take things as it is just because someone voices it. 

My head hurts. Can’t we just kill LR already? We have other things to deal with, no? The whole time traveling shiz. And now LR can travel too? Makes my head hurt even more. My personal preference, the flute should have been whole in order for time traveling to work. We’re 3 episodes away from the end and new shiz are being introduced to complicate things. I’m a frustrated viewer over here. Writer Kim, throw me a bone and stop introducing new things. I demand answers! 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Goosebumps for this episode! It take 13 episodes to unfold who is the man behind that black outfit!!!! What a great plot twist!All of the theories are now coming out! TKEM's ep13 is the key guys!

a8fd620e7116ea61e9d8aefb7f81cf3ddc560f40.gifv

dacda879a37c98868a486c52c7f0d7036c4edaf7.gifv

Spoiler

75296afdc15478be96093b8417dcf935bb41458b.gifv

3c029ad8eafcf516f87b4b8fea108c0c981067d8.gifv

d983fe846d73008d2ab3c5446ea529dce2baf140.gifv

He was tall… He was skilled with a gun, knew the structure of the Cheonjongo well… He clearly knew who the enemy was. He was fighting with all his might for me.

The King: Eternal

Ok TKEM family... We can do this.:sweat_smile:

DTtJoJ.gif

I can’t wait for June 5...to watch episode 14:lol:

Spoiler

0YzXrxk.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Kdramatic said:

When LG went to the lady that found scars on people, the screen zoomed into her work ID card. Is she a doppelgänger? The way the scene was shot felt like there was a purpose of showing that?

The purpose is so we can keep up.  :lol:

40 minutes ago, Umjicheok said:

Can anyone clarify whether:

The forensic doctor in KOC is dopplegangler of ROK forensic doctor (who is chief's wife) ?

They are doubles.

54229bb1057ad9814eaab88269b7ccae7330bea3

Kim Hee-joo (Korea)

58b73f7514640388b92357448f61e0e4a3355b34

Kim Ju-hyeon (Corea)

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

How did LG come up with the conclusion that doppelgängers who kill their counterpart are strike with lightning? Where did he get that from? Has he ever witnessed any of them killing the other to know? He, himself, did not kill his counterpart so why would he come up with that conclusion? 

Is it possible we could have a translation issue?  Because we were going on about what he said prior to the beheading until Netflix changed it to "so it's not related to crossing the portal" or whatever it was, and then it made sense.  Because we've been saying that the other person is DEAD, and they get lightning.  The one exception is Sin Jae, and now OG SJ is probably alive.

He knows that:

KOC Lee Sang Do is dead

Budae Jjigae guy is dead - both of them now technically. 

PM's doppleganger is most likely dead - lightning

Lee Ji Hun is dead - lightning

Luna/JTE alive - no lightning

Eun Sup/Yeong alive - no lightning

It's a fairly large sample.

@Ameera Ali that also reminds me of what LG said at the beginning - when the villain is caught, they get reckless.  Luna was HELLA reckless after JTE spoke to her.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I think Luna's priorities have changed since she got to ROK.  She originally went because why the hell not, and snagged all of LR's money.  But we can see her start changing once she experienced her father's love.  I think she just wants LOVE.  She kissed SJ right away, maybe she thought he was her boyfriend.  Her dad made her food, teased her, and takes care of her.  She has a job on the other side of the law now.  I think she likes JTE's life, and who JTE is.  She put the stars up on the van.  I don't think she was just in pain from her illness, I think her heart hurt because JTE is back to claim her life, and Luna's back to living as a criminal in her van.

Luna commented the stars on the ceiling seem to make the constellation Gemini.  She said "that sucks", but if it is love she wants, maybe JTE could convince her over via the potential love of a sister?  I could see JTE holding her no ill will despite everything that seems to occur and managing to forgive her, JTE acknowledging Luna having been dealt a terrible hand in life, believing LR is using her (which he is) and reaching out that olive branch.  

I just keep coming back to the scenarios of what LR wouldn't see coming as I suspect that's one of JTE's linchpins in the story.  That JTE is one of the pieces LR can never control or predict their movement ("The move I didn't make").  As JTE's doppelganger, it may possibly be Luna's linchpin as well.  The idea JTE manages to forgive her and sincerely offer Luna a friendly/sisterly hand despite everything/Luna trying to kill her & LG and steal her life?  LR being the kind of person he is (and so hellbent on revenge and bloodthirst), probably really wouldn't see that one coming at all.  Then Luna turning on him because of that.

Or we have some recreation of The Man in the Iron Mask and one twin truly must remove the other. :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, scrawford said:

Just got done watching episode 13, and boy do I have a lot to catch up on this thread. 

One thing tho, although we didn’t get clarification of the beheading kiss, I’ll take it that they are bedsharing and being so casual about it since LG said : “ I’m sorry, but you should go to bed first. I want to be with you but...”

ill take it Heheheh.

and one more thing, although majority had guess that LG is the saviour, o feel like SBS shouldn’t air that 4 minute preview, that’s for episode 14 and up. The revea is done so well, even if many people predict, it would be nice if it’s not included in the preview. 

SBS is not handling this well,  I get that the ratings is less than desirable, but... they got momentum from

epsidoe 12 for crying out loud. Ugh....

2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

i also agree with you guys on this. SBS shouldn’t have provided the 4 minute preview. It did show too much and took away the mystery of what’s expected vs unexpected. Showing a 30 second preview would have been fine because at least, it would have kept our curiosity going at maximum with minimal revelation. Actually, not cancelling episode 13 yesterday would have been better <_< and now we have to wait another week for 2 episodes then one more week for the final. 

@kimchijjigae

But then again, we never know. This would have been such a good episode if SBS did not release that 4 min preview. Nevertheless, the pacing and buildup is definitely great and I can't wait for the next episode! :bawling::wub:

•  

Yes agree with all of you, I said it earlier on and will say it again.

Their revelation made it less impact-full. I  would have been more shocked had they not shown LG in hospital. But I was shocked that Luna was the one that poisoned him. Thought LR hurt him. SBS is trying to sabotage their own show. Fire the person who selects the previews :lol: Also LG in the CH outfit. My other beef. We guessed but did not know for sure.

Still I thought LMH did a great job in suddenly realizing that I am my savior. Great acting and then when he stumbled I did not realize that he had also been poisoned. Three huge discoveries in the span of a few minutes, JTE is Luna,  he is his own savior and ugh he has been poisoned. I wonder his heart can take it. Poor LG.  ROK is not good for his health.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Also can we just acknowledge that every time JTE initiates something romantic, LG basically stops working for a few moments.

The first time she said his name - WOT

The first time she hugs HIM - WOT

"I love you"  - WOT

Telling him to not be considerate next time - WOT

"I have a boyfriend" - WOT

4 minutes ago, cpt_falcon said:

Luna commented the stars on the ceiling seem to make the constellation Gemini.  She said "that sucks", but if it is love she wants, maybe JTE could convince her over via the potential love of a sister?  I could see JTE holding her no ill will despite everything that seems to occur and managing to forgive her, JTE acknowledging Luna having been dealt a terrible hand in life, believing LR is using her (which he is) and reaching out that olive branch.  

I just keep coming back to the scenarios of what LR wouldn't see coming as I suspect that's one of JTE's linchpins in the story.  That JTE is one of the pieces LR can never control or predict their movement ("The move I didn't make").  As JTE's doppelganger, it may possibly be Luna's linchpin as well.  The idea JTE manages to forgive her and sincerely offer Luna a friendly/sisterly hand despite everything/Luna trying to kill her & LG and steal her life?  LR being the kind of person he is (and so hellbent on revenge and bloodthirst), probably really wouldn't see that one coming at all.  Then Luna turning on him because of that.

Or we have some recreation of The Man in the Iron Mask and one twin truly must remove the other. :sweatingbullets: 

I definitely think Luna will have some massive twist, and I do think JTE would be willing to accept her into her life.  But Luna is truly a wildcard, and we're only just starting to learn about her motives. 

I wish we would've had PM/LR villain team start episodes ago, and have Luna been showing more and more of herself earlier, ugh.  Why did we have the Navy scene again?

Oh right, so we could pound rice in the suit.

• LOL 14
  • Insightful 1

Last thing before I regret saying everything I’m saying. 

MY PROBLEM WITH LUNA: SHE IS GOING TO DIE SOON SO WHAT’S IN IT FOR HER?

Someone please enlighten me.

You should know, I still love this show. I just want it to be perfect. :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

I think the time travel has nothing to do with the Flute, but more like getting access to the place between 0 and 1 and they can go back in time from that "in between place" or go to the future? and this episode is showing that LG and LR had a realization that they can do it. I understand from LG side, as he is just now getting all of this revelation, but LR? the guy has been on this for 25 years and he just now realize it? okay, i will cut KES some slack on this one.

I'm curious to see if LG's action to reveal PM Ko scandal will back fire him

Also, Who is time traveling now? LG is poisoned and JTE is gonna get stabbed by Luna. And now we have one week until we find out how the whole time travel and savior journey will take place.

regarding LG shooting skills. I agree. the way they misdirect us was a bit too much that now, it requires them to show it to us that he is indeed a good shooter. i smell plot holes on this one. and i'm not gonna holding on to when they will reveal to us, that he became or has been a good shooter.

This is the first episode where i feel uneasy about the drama. If i can describe it with one word, it would be "rush". Everything seems to be rushed and i can't even enjoy JTE and LG light interaction and their scenes seems to fall a bit flat to me. You know how much i love this OTP, both Reel and Real, and maybe i need to rewatch this episode again, and i won't feel this way. Also, is it just me, but LG revelation about the savior, while it's done well, but it's kinda weird. His interaction with supposed "JTE" seemed Stiff for two people who are lovey doves, no? and even after he found out that she was not JTE, Luna just sat there, not even making eye contact, and it was just LG there talking to himself and Luna has no reaction at all. I'm sure there is a reason for how LUNA acted in that scene, but im back to how i feel about this episode, everything seems rushed, they have list of things need to be address in the drama and they are checking off that list.

I can handle complicated stories, non linear story telling  and if any of you (someone mentioned it here before) had watch Memento by Christopher Nolan, you would get kinda confuse more than half the movie and then BAM! mind blown, cause it was done well. So, i don't mind complex story telling. But with this episode, why do i have a feeling KES is scrambling to wrap this up? i hope I'm wrong and this the episode where they rushed things, so they can take their time to finish this drama strong. I feel like i get dumped with so much and left with more questions than answers, and we are already on episode 13. Please prove me wrong KES. 

As im watching this episode, i can't help but think that maybe KES should co write/consult this with Kim Eun-Hee and borrow the PD from "signal" 

Some thoughts :

4 hours ago, zee0123 said:

I think SJ will meet his doppelganger the one that is in the hospital. He is still alive but he is in that hospital.. 

BINGO!!!!! i think so too. Otherwise, why would they make the scene of him finding that room without a name, so dramatic?

4 hours ago, x2020 said:

OMGeeeeee seriously, I have hearthache and headache with KES. Who she will kill on ep 14? 

For quite sometimes , I feel like there will be sad ending on the love story for this drama. 2 days ago, suddenly I feel there is still a hope for happy ending..... BUT today, all the hope seems hopeless.

This drama have exaust my brain, my emotion and my soul.

When we think we almost know everything based on the previews, then suddenly KES take a different turn at the corner. AND only KES has all the answers. 

This drama really not for general viewers. 

She is playing with our heart hehehe.... I like that we don't know the ending or what's gonna happen next, but i feel like we got more questions than answer in this episode. I usually don't mind at all, but we only have 3 more episodes to wrap up and i remember the beginning of this drama, i've said that, the only way to butcher this drama is KES not knowing how to get out of the maze she created. we'll see.

4 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I really hope haters don’t keep bashing this drama just because they can’t understand what’s going on. It’s confusing now because we still do not have the full circle yet. We are still being given pieces to put together. It is quite sad for people to hate this drama simply because it is too confusing. People cannot expect a 1000 piece puzzle to be put together in one day for them. So i am hoping this episode didn’t make people more negative towards the drama :mellow:

I agree, it doesn't require rocket science brain, but i feel like it requires patience and full attention from viewer to follow along. With this episode, i fear that we will hear people getting confuse again... So, lets hope the reception is not bad and people are getting more interested to see this wrapping up

4 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I've noticed alot people read to much into theories. Do you know how many theories i saw during GoT you dont wanna know. None got it right except very few 

LOL! i remember my GOT watching days. It was good until the last season. MY gosh i hope KES would not wrap this drama, like HBO/writers wrap GOT. it took a while for me to digest, move on and accept how they handle everything. Especially how they treated Queen D character Arc. i was WTF!!!!!!!!!

Don't hate me ya'll....i still love this show and will re watch it again and im sure i will find some gems here and there, but after the high of episode 11 and 12, i didn't get the same feeling from episode 13

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3