[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

8 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Okay okay. Hold up for a second what did I just read lmao. I need further explaination on this and tbh I don't see us going down this path at all but I still wanna hear it out 

Haha. It doesn't need much explaination tbh but yeah I reckon It's a silly theory don't pay much attention to it and it belongs to the garbage anyways 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Flloy House said:

Haha. I didn't see any theories on that as far as I could backtrack but I also arrived late here so maybe you can find one or two odd theories on that but other then what I have seen didn't come across such theory but it is crazy indeed and what made be suspicious is that Lee Gon went back to the 50s and JTE was there? I was like what? Perhaps there could be a mystery stranger then fiction but then again it's extremely silly theory I reckon this much

I think it's more likely that Lady Noh is connected to the Kings' late Grandfather. She would have come during his rein and would have had to come through him. Also that is the time of LL birth so Lady Noh knows a lot more about everything. She has always protected the boy king, keeping him safe, hiding the flute and worrying about him. She knew his fate and what might come to pass.  Whatever she told JTE will be important to the finale travel back in time. I think that JTE isn't in the past but goes back with LG to help him.  JTE knows something key but until the reset doesn't work she will not realize what she knows. Both will go back to that time because whatever happened then will make their wish to save their love come true. ( I know wishful thinking but a girl's got to hang on to hope)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, lindas55 said:

you are crazy but for a brief moment when the King was saying good bye I had the same weird feeling. It was like he was telling her he was sorry and to live on, It had a very strange vibe.  Not a son to mother figure but lover to love. Like he had left her behind before. So we are both crazy but this story is making us over think everything.

Edited after reading @vangsweetie637 If Lady Noh is somehow JTE I will buy the drinks, so don' t worry we will both get good and drunk .

It would be bonkers to be honest if it turned out like that I could imagine the riot:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

13 minutes ago, Flloy House said:

Haha. It doesn't need much explaination tbh but yeah I reckon It's a silly theory don't pay much attention to it and it belongs to the garbage anyways 

Believe me I read the worst theories ever on facebook and very far fatched theories like LGxJTE losing several times a child due to Luna etc etc 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Its on soompi news, just updated on his new drama... @SCSfanz

Honestly i didnt watch Tempted not sure why :D But i finished watching MadDog. 

One doesnt mind giving expensive stuff if one has the money to spare... but at this moment, having nice clothes that can cost to a month wage is not a priority... i would spend on my baking stuff though:D:D

I'd rather spend on food too.. maybe because i live paycheck to paycheck, i just take whatever i can afford.

I haven't started madDog, though I've seen few snippets on YT. Looks promising. But I can't watch Tempted. Somehow Joy doesn't really fit my taste as an Annete eventhough WDH himself looks really in love with her.

3 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@vangsweetie637im trying to get so creative now I asked if MSA is the Ying to JY’s yang hahahahaha !!you know me !! Of course I heard of his new potential lead role in Hero !! Ahhhhhhhh so excited !!!

@Thong Thin I’m shooting her like so many questions, but since I last checked, she’s only answer some about her favorite color which is blue, something about food, and something about her dog lol. Maybe next I should ask if MSA prefers a man who likes ice tea latte or hot coffee loool

edit:

I bet now she regrets the ask her anything question option on her IG story just because she probably thought we the TKEM fans weren’t watching her IG looool

I left the forum for a day, now you guys starts harassing Na ri/seung Ah too? She's too precious to ES/JY, i bet they'll come running to defend her :D

EDIT: as fellow wdhoes, can i join squeeling on recent updates that he's gonna lead another drama?

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

7 minutes ago, acyellowsc said:

Guys, I don't think this is a good news.

Apparently, some extra (additional actor) who were present on the scene with "wedding chair", said that there is no JTE on that scene...

https://twitter.com/ggone72/status/1270693992703725570

She really wasn't there in those photos we saw yesterday.   But we know she was in that set on the same day based on the group photos.

I think everyone is in agreement now that whatever is taking place in that scene is NOT a wedding.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, gwin said:

She really wasn't there in those photos we saw yesterday.   But we know she was in that set on the same day based on the group photos.

I think everyone is in agreement now that whatever is taking place in that scene is NOT a wedding.

Yeah, the one who uploaded the pics said it was a press conference

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 6/9/2020 at 7:22 PM, Wanderer062287 said:

Just reading this latest post. I really wished LL succeeded in this plan though. It would have been a maaaassive chaos and the tension would have been so much higher, and it would have been a much bigger challenge for LG and the gang (as if the current events aren't already big haha). But yah it would have been crazy had he succeeded. Just imagine the confusion and chaos it would have brought to the public.

On 6/10/2020 at 1:19 AM, Flloy House said:

What if Jung Tae eul is actully Lady Noh has this thought ever crossed anyone? In some messed ways she turns out to be Lady nuh? What will your reaction be and do you think this is a possibility

On 6/10/2020 at 5:19 AM, lindas55 said:

I think it's more likely that Lady Noh is connected to the Kings' late Grandfather. She would have come during his rein and would have had to come through him. Also that is the time of LL birth so Lady Noh knows a lot more about everything. She has always protected the boy king, keeping him safe, hiding the flute and worrying about him. She knew his fate and what might come to pass.  Whatever she told JTE will be important to the finale travel back in time. I think that JTE isn't in the past but goes back with LG to help him.  JTE knows something key but until the reset doesn't work she will not realize what she knows. Both will go back to that time because whatever happened then will make their wish to save their love come true. (I know wishful thinking but a girl's got to hang on to hope)

@Wanderer062287 @Flloy House @lindas55

Spoiler

I think that this travel back to the night of treason might not be completely successful in resetting the timeline.  There is more to come.  LG will go further into the past in order to erase LR's actions.  I don't think the LMH we saw wearing period clothes in the spoiler photo is LG, but probably his grandfather.  As someone from 2020, LG would be wearing 2020 clothing--no time or money to suddenly go shopping in 1949.  I don't think TE travels back with LG, but instead KGE is portraying someone else from that time period, perhaps Lady Noh (who could be her/Luna's grandmother).

7cb419de12250d23e565b137e21fe0639229110b

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

Hide contents

My prediction is that this travel back to the night of treason is not successful in resetting the timeline.  There is more to come.  LG will go further into the past in order to erase LR's actions.  I don't think the LMH we saw wearing period clothes in the spoiler photo is LG, but probably his grandfather.  As someone from 2020, LG would be wearing 2020 clothing--no time or money to suddenly go shopping in 1949.  I don't think TE travels back with LG, but instead KGE is portraying someone else from that time period, perhaps Lady Noh (who is her or Luna's grandmother).

Even if LG manages to kill 1994 LR, remember that there is still a LR from 1951-1994.  So he really has to prevent LR from even being born to end all of this.

Maybe that's why they go to the 1940s/1950s.   Hahaha.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3

O.M.G u olls are crazy. After i posted 17hours ago on page 822, now we are in page 835! Lets make it 1000pages then. Its been a long time since I've participate the 1K pages. 

I will never believe whatever speculation for the final episode. Seeing is believing. But, your opinion and hope to our king future is invited. 

Two days to go.. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, acyellowsc said:

Guys, I don't think this is a good news.

Apparently, some extra (additional actor) who were present on the scene with "wedding chair", said that there is no JTE on that scene...

https://twitter.com/ggone72/status/1270693992703725570

All these spoilers are giving me anxiety :grimace: 

Friday can't come soon enough...

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, Time loop said:
2 hours ago, Flloy House said:

Haha. I didn't see any theories on that as far as I could backtrack but I also arrived late here so maybe you can find one or two odd theories on that but other then what I have seen didn't come across such theory but it is crazy indeed and what made be suspicious is that Lee Gon went back to the 50s and JTE was there? I was like what? Perhaps there could be a mystery stranger then fiction but then again it's extremely silly theory I reckon this much

Okay okay. Hold up for a second what did I just read lmao. I need further explaination on this and tbh I don't see us going down this path at all but I still wanna hear it out 

Last Sunday, I did ask this question.

This may sound really weird but it has been toyed around before - Is OkNam, TE?  

OK, I've lost actual brain cells over this drama. Arrrgghhh

That's what I wrote after watching epi 15.  And I know that there were a couple of posts early on that touched on this but in a joking manner.  The reason why I asked last Sunday was the eerie feeling I got when OkNam said --

Jg2g02Il.png

No logic.  Just an unsettling feeling, that's all. Don't take it seriously.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3