[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Thank you @AB_fan for the heads up! this is SO EXCITING. I'm beside myself!!!!!

Who would have thought they'd end up singing the confession song together at Jongkook's own concert?! Kookmin playing with my feelings lol. 

Probably this guesting and concert story won't appear on MUD eh. 

I'm so giddy I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I won't be surprised if Kookmin does a Kwangsoo and make an announcement at the end of the year hehe. 

Next time we see Somin posted on Jongkook's Jongkook's insta, it'll be just the 2 of them maybe? Following the trend of Jongkook shedding a person with each Insta post with Somin (group of 4 first, then group of 3 including Kwangsoo photobombing).

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I feel like I'm still in shock. I really never expected her to sing at his concert, like I thought it was all a cute joke. The most I expected was her attending with other members like last time. Especially the confession song he claimed was not his style and they sang it together and we think the song is for him so it's even more special. I'll sleep peacefully for the rest of the year. Long live KOOKMIN!! 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

If kookmin can sing the confession song with so much ease and casualness TOGETHER..

either they are truly truly friends with not even a 1% attraction for each other which from what we have seen isn't the case (at least with kjk oppa, it's sooo obvious). Or they are past the stage of knowing each other's feelings i.e. have confessed and hence such ease!!!!! 

And even when u are to speculate that somin's song is for somebody else and that there is nothing going on with kookmin, then kjk oppa cld have easily let somin sing that song with sechan or someone else to brush off the spotlight. 

Amen kookmin!!! Now waiting for a real confession from both of them lol..

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

I feel like I'm still in shock. I really never expected her to sing at his concert, like I thought it was all a cute joke.

Well, like you said before he's indeed our president:lol:. Thanks to him, we've one of the most beautiful kookmin moment this year. I wonder if someone will upload the full video. If not, its ok..this short clip already make me happy. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Hope we can look forward to more on the awards. I am awfully curious as to why we see that kookmin scene as a preview to the awards for tomorrow night. For now let's wait and see. But hang on tight guys there might be a hurricane coming our way (FYI I have never experienced a hurricane but I am up for surprises). Cheers to when all our questions get some answers. 

*And I am getting really impatient waiting for that whole video of Kookmin's performance on Stage tonight.  

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

I went to a party yesterday so I woke up late and hangover, still like I always I checked my Instagram first thing and my Kookmin heart just exploded lol I’m too hangover for this so when I saw my fav two on the stage it took me a full minute to process it. 
I guess to protect my new shipper heart, I was on the “KJK was teasing her in the IG comment and Somin won’t make an actual appearance” IM SHOOK :lol: I honestly see this as a late Christmas gift.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

the full performance is here! :wub: so cute lol

Somin is overly shy.  She was not shy on the stage before. Why did she so embarrassed? HahahaB)

My favorite scene is JongKook holding Somin's hand. I always screamed while watching:w00t:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Ladies and Gentlemen, uri Kookmin.

Can we acknowledge the stage chemistry!!! The heart symbol on the screen to capture them is hella cute too. And my babies look so good, especially together. They must have practiced together, kookmin really meeting up behind our backs:lol:. The hug, the tight hand shake. Let's skip aside thinking of them romantically (we'llget back to that), their friendship is gold and oh so precious. She came as a guest and not even to sing one of his songs with him but her confession song . He really expects us not to twist this situation?? All hail the president of this clan, kookie for this end of the year gift.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

I’m so happy for their relationship are close like this now:bawling:   they’re change little by little, in the concert they’ve hug, they hold hands and many eye contact. I just feel something between them :heart:

Edited by puipui0604
  • Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1