[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

18 minutes ago, himneja said:

Here JK oppa looks at Somin's dress to thoroughly.  He's examines her and her dress.   And he is very happy from seeing this.  Am I the only one who sees it that way? Hahahaha XD

I think and saw the same way you did. He sort of move his head up and down. He even led his arm out to help her climb the stairs. He could have led Sukjin go first after him, but he saw Somin, he just paid his attention to her. Remember he just came, and haven't seen somin in her full dress. =) I can really tell in his body language that he was surprised to see her! And she looks very pretty! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

Calling her an attention seeker simply because she wore a different colour of dress. And it's very obvious there was no colour code but no they bite at her and degrade her.

i don't think their problem is that she wore a different colour of dress. it is that she looked drop dead gorgeous. this was jsm's most winsome sbs red carpet appearance for me. she looked like a princess and that light pink make-up was so delicate and pretty. she is also exercising a lot these days, so her face looks sharper. jsm today was 10 on 10, total stand out. she also carried that dress so well. earlier, she used to be more girly while wearing gowns on red carpet, but now she looks so elegant and womanly.

usually even when jsm looks beautiful, antis will still point out something or the other in her face or dress. however, today she blew them away. there is nothing to nitpick on, so they have to use this to degrade her.

this is said by those people  who won't care even if the other members are dressed in straw as long as their bias looks good. so it is funny to hear them complaining.

based on performances this year, it is a pity jsm and jsj didn't win awards. however, since they awarded jsm top excellence last year, they have to give her something bigger or equal to that. i don't understand why jsj gets ignored every time. just hope it is because sbs knows only a daesang is his level. the same thing goes for lks. i don't think sns award is anywhere near his caliber. it was a huge relief for everyone involved to see ysc win a prestigious award at last. in his case, because he is already an established comedian, there might be just a lot more pressure to perform up to his level, so an award is much  needed motivation. just feel he may be able to perform more naturally on the show after this. i had a small hope of seeing kjk win a daesang but then there were other strong contenders and since yjs hasn't won for some years now, it is great he finally got one. his speech was marvelous.

sbs, perhaps because they got burnt last year with the hyped up couple awards, chose the sanest route for couple awards this year and went for male male couple. i don't think chanmin even got a nomination. however, chanmin did get ysc more screen time in the last few months which i believe helped him finally get some individual attention on the show. jsm looked so touched to see him win. 

let's see what happens with the loveline. when sjh was asked about the one thing she was looking forward to this year, she said it was the relationship between ysc and jsm. however, she said it at the red carpet possibly doing her part to promote them for the couple awards. weird to see sbs enter play so interested in kookmin even when there is chanmin as the loveline. jsm's participation in kjk's concert might get discussed on RM's next episode. it could either be presented as kjk and yjs cribbing about her song or might be used to highlight kookmin interactions. depends on pd's plans for the year. yjs talked about this year being RM's 10th year in his speech, so the show might be more focused on work and everyone's roles this year. however, at the moment, i don't see how this loveline is benefitting RM that much.

may be i am being delu, but i find it so interesting that 27th Dec, one of the most important days of the concert, was the one on which jsm guested. it is a seoul concert which is usually accessible to more people and yesterday, there were also no awards to distract the fans. kjk had booked jsm as a guest months before. dindin after attending kjk's concert as guest today wished he would get one month to practise for kjk concert next year. jsm, on the other hand, did get a lot of time to prepare. she is not used to performing like haha or ysc and it must have taken some practice for kjk and jsm to get their act together for the song. kjk knew the lyrics really well when it was not even his song. he was mouthing the lyrics even when jsm was singing her portions. so i just feel a lot of preparation went into this. jsm was amazing in her performance yesterday. i wish for an encore some day.

being delu again, if we think the song was written for kjk, must have been quite embarrassing in the sweetest way for kjk to sing it. like there was the handholding and the lyrics for that were 'shall i hold your hand instead if you are confused what to do with them?' jsm also blocked his sight with her hands, during the lyrics where it said 'confess or disappear'. the one where she held his shoulder was 'anyone will misunderstand if you buy me porridge when i am sick' and kjk just smiles sheepishly without looking at her. i also found the shyness during the  performance adorable. the first time kjk initiates the finger-linking, he looks at her face as he moves towards her, but when he is intertwining his fingers with hers, he is too shy to look at her face. jsm, after that, tucks her hair behind her ear. it happens that way again when she puts her hand on his shoulder. he doesn't look at her face as she looks at him. but when she moves away, he looks at her face and starts singing the line about her favorite snack. my favorite was the finger-linking after the song. they did it for some time and i don't know what jsm did with her face there but kjk laughed a lot and when they hugged after that, jsm had the sweetest smile on her face. also, unlike for her stage performance when jsm sends a flying kiss to the audience while she does the 'bobo', she turned around in the middle to direct it to kjk. most of the improvisations were around her turning to look at kjk or going to him. definitely interesting improvisations.

after the performance, when jsm is leaving, kjk asks her where she is going and makes her stay for the Q&A. that was super cute! their conversation was also fun. out of all the words in that song, why did kjk get stuck on 'kiss'? if it was any other man, i would have said that was casual flirting. :P

god bless them both! hope 2020 is a good year! 

• Love 10
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

40 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

based on performances this year, it is a pity jsm and jsj didn't win awards.

Yes, it's sad but I saw JSM's own coming. I knew since she wasn't nominated for a daesang (like come on even lks hasn't gotten nominated yet and he is a variety icon), it would be the top excellence or a popularity award (but lks is the king for those) and there was a slim chance with the top excellence since she won last year and they would want to give the opportunity to others this year to win. But I really thought JSJ would win an award this year, there was no episode this year that he didn't come through with the humour, whether from members teasing him or him acting up. Sad but still like jsm, his last award was top excellence so he can only go up from there. I really wanna see lks get nominated for a daesang too, since his top excellence, he has only won popularity awards. Like the man outperforms himself everytime. Happy kookie got nominated for a freaking daesang, and won the top excellence award. Freaking proud of Haha, Entertainer of the year indeed, not one argument can be brought up there. Happy for sechanie too, he deserves the award, the loveline helped with his screentime so he got attention like we guessed. Hoping he gets more recognition next year and he outperforms himself too. I need not say much for YJS, that our national MC, he's not even from my country but he can be the MC here lol. Just hope jsj and jsm know we the fans saw and appreciated their performance this year. Especially jsm, for getting the attention of netizens almost every week and jsj and all the members for giving us laughs. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

Especially jsm, for getting the attention of netizens almost every week and jsj and all the members for giving us laughs. 

I think that is Why K-Nets were very disappointed and Somin was trending #1 on Nate for a while  because k-nets couldn't believe that she didn't win anything this year. But, I guess SBS couldn't come up with an award to give to Somin next right after a top-excellence. I think Somin even with so little experience on Variety shines, so after a big award last year SBS might want to tone it down a notch so that next year they can give her an award that might not be as high as Top-Excellence but deserving enough to recognize her.  

2 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

also, unlike for her stage performance when jsm sends a flying kiss to the audience while she does the 'bobo', she turned around in the middle to direct it to kjk. most of the improvisations were around her turning to look at kjk or going to him. definitely interesting improvisations.

The version of this song that Somin did with KJK was definitely more intense and improvisions used are totally intimate compared to the other version she did for the fan-meet. The version she did for the fan-meet was rather playful and the audience reacted to it in a playful way, where the deep romantic innuendo was ignored. But for the version she does with KJK was more romantic and even the gestures that she does have that intensity to insinuate a romantic atmosphere on stage rather than childish and playful atmosphere. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

5 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

being delu again, if we think the song was written for kjk, must have been quite embarrassing in the sweetest way for kjk to sing it. like there was the handholding and the lyrics for that were 'shall i hold your hand instead if you are confused what to do with them?' jsm also blocked his sight with her hands, during the lyrics where it said 'confess or disappear'. the one where she held his shoulder was 'anyone will misunderstand if you buy me porridge when i am sick' and kjk just smiles sheepishly without looking at her. i also found the shyness during the  performance adorable. the first time kjk initiates the finger-linking, he looks at her face as he moves towards her, but when he is intertwining his fingers with hers, he is too shy to look at her face. jsm, after that, tucks her hair behind her ear. it happens that way again when she puts her hand on his shoulder. he doesn't look at her face as she looks at him. but when she moves away, he looks at her face and starts singing the line about her favorite snack. my favorite was the finger-linking after the song. they did it for some time and i don't know what jsm did with her face there but kjk laughed a lot and when they hugged after that, jsm had the sweetest smile on her face. also, unlike for her stage performance when jsm sends a flying kiss to the audience while she does the 'bobo', she turned around in the middle to direct it to kjk. most of the improvisations were around her turning to look at kjk or going to him. definitely interesting improvisations.

Very detailed and on point observation. All of them made me cringe. The thing made me feel the most in this performance is Jongkook's gaze towards Somin which is very very sweet, tender and loving just like a sweet boyfriend looking at his girlfriend. The fancam is blurry so we can't see clearly (many people there why only 1 fancam of this performance? I see a lot fancam with Sechan though ..) but that loving gaze/smile/reaction is just .. speechless :P. And when Somin sang the part "just give me a kiss instead", she turned to JK, pointed to her lip and that made JK, who was singing along, couldn't help but smiled shyly and couldn't sing properly. Just like a boyfriend doesn't know what to do when his girlfriend acts all cute. I haven't seen him looking like that to other girls. Ah my Kookmin feel :bawling:.

I'm so looking forward to RM mention this and wonder if this will appear on MUD (pleaseeeeee).

Another moment for me during the award is when RM got the global award, JK waited for Somin like many here have pointed out, he could have gone to stage first but he waited for her, looked at her and chose to walk beside and took care of her getting on stage :wub:. And the 2 of them chose to stand together at the rear before SM moved to center. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i don't think their problem is that she wore a different colour of dress. it is that she looked drop dead gorgeous. this was jsm's most winsome sbs red carpet appearance for me. she looked like a princess and that light pink make-up was so delicate and pretty. she is also exercising a lot these days, so her face looks sharper. jsm today was 10 on 10, total stand out. she also carried that dress so well. earlier, she used to be more girly while wearing gowns on red carpet, but now she looks so elegant and womanly.

Somin remains the same all throughout the years. She always wore elegant dress that is dressed for a ball especially choosing light colour. I believe her stylist did it to reflect her personality and demeanour. It is who she is. She didn't change not only just because she was sponsored to do so. The pattern I saw throughout the years somin wearing and choosing the dress, she is consistent, loves to dress for herself to enjoy the moment, and live the moment. Jihyo has always have been using edgier or sexier image throughout. Jihyo has more modern and avant garde look to reflect her variety persona as ace, female warrior, or modern woman. Somin is more of inner strength while Jihyo shone her outer strength. It is nice to have different women for running man to set example all women in Korea and beyond.

The haters made fun of Somin that she didn't get the memo to wear all black. Oh come on. It is just a ugly joke that doesn't lighten up. If Jong Kook ever heard of anyone saying like that about Somin or Jihyo, he'll knock them out. I just remembered he commented to Sukjin after he commented Somin's face is bigger than Jihyo's. The haters never learn a lesson even from Jong Kook's warning. I just rolled my eyes and smack the palm of my hand on my forehead. Again, never understood their and ever fathom to understand why they still do that; belittling other people in form of a joke. They think they have sense of humour. I am relieved that Somin fans rarely show this kind of behaviour. I hope I won't ever see this kind in Somin's fanbase. I did see some obnoxious ones. We just have to be ourselves to be kind and respect one another. Jihyo is fine young lady with natural beauty. She has very down to earth personality with little cuteness and kindness overload. Her introverted nature makes her humble and down to earth. She dos have a nice personality. She is very polite and quiet. Somin is being herself too. The haters' form of degrading Somin is appalling and double standard. They don't deserve to be heard. 

based on performances this year, it is a pity jsm and jsj didn't win awards. however, since they awarded jsm top excellence last year, they have to give her something bigger or equal to that. i don't understand why jsj gets ignored every time. just hope it is because sbs knows only a daesang is his level. the same thing goes for lks. i don't think sns award is anywhere near his caliber. it was a huge relief for everyone involved to see ysc win a prestigious award at last. in his case, because he is already an established comedian, there might be just a lot more pressure to perform up to his level, so an award is much  needed motivation. just feel he may be able to perform more naturally on the show after this. i had a small hope of seeing kjk win a daesang but then there were other strong contenders and since yjs hasn't won for some years now, it is great he finally got one. his speech was marvelous.

sbs, perhaps because they got burnt last year with the hyped up couple awards, chose the sanest route for couple awards this year and went for male male couple. i don't think chanmin even got a nomination. however, chanmin did get ysc more screen time in the last few months which i believe helped him finally get some individual attention on the show. jsm looked so touched to see him win. 

Last year, I didn't expect Somin to win the award, and I am surprised she did last year. Top Excellence takes a long time to get one. I think this time, there are more new variety shows and good ones to be able to receive the award. I think they decided not to give Somin this time because they probably did not want to look like they are favouring her. The thing is that, this time, I thought Somin deserves to get one of the award. She works so hard in ever episode. She shed her image to become like a comedian. Maybe it is not enough because her popularity is still low when no one recognise her in the subway or etc. SBS has their own system, and have to cater other shows as well. So lets not forget that. Not surprised that somin appeared in Naver search wondering why she didn't get the award. I was bit surprised that Sechan got excellence award. Yes, he deserves it but his screen time and contribution is smaller than Somin. He didn't get trending in naver. He became so much better in later half of the year. I love him the games of quizzes. He is darn good. He is good with word games. But he is not consistent like Somin, Jaesuk, and Kwangsoo. I am impressed with sechan in later years. The well deserved award goes to HaHa. He is amazing this year. He did well. He should team up with Somin and Kwangsoo more often. Three of them together is gold. I think Kwangsoo deserves excellence or top excellence. He is darn good. But I think his consistency became less this year when he has to spend less time with Somin.  Last time Somin won top excellence, the netizens were surprised but also praise that she should get one. This year, we thought she would at least get one, but didn't. The netizens are now typing up thinking she should get one. I think it is note for SBS that Somin has a great presence in SBS variety show and variety world. Next year, they will have to push Somin this time. I got the feeling if she push herself more like shedding her image even more to prove her place, I think she has a place for bigger award. She is very new and not even comedian. She has to compete with best of the best like Park Yeong Ja, Park Na Rae, or etc. if they felt that she may get Daesang. Another person is Kwangsoo, but he mellow down this time. He has best partnership with Somin. When you team up the two, they have very good comedic partnership. Remember her wet armpits? kwangsoo made the situation even more funny. I think Jong Kook won top excellence for his role in Ugly Duckling more than Running Man. Sukjin did really well this year, but I think he needs to push it more for 2020. He is not consistent yet.

let's see what happens with the loveline. when sjh was asked about the one thing she was looking forward to this year, she said it was the relationship between ysc and jsm. however, she said it at the red carpet possibly doing her part to promote them for the couple awards. weird to see sbs enter play so interested in kookmin even when there is chanmin as the loveline. jsm's participation in kjk's concert might get discussed on RM's next episode. it could either be presented as kjk and yjs cribbing about her song or might be used to highlight kookmin interactions. depends on pd's plans for the year. yjs talked about this year being RM's 10th year in his speech, so the show might be more focused on work and everyone's roles this year. however, at the moment, i don't see how this loveline is benefitting RM that much.

Jihyo seems to look scripted because she never been vocal supporter of the chanmin loveline earlier. Then all of sudden she looks forward to it. It brings to Somin to play skits with Sechan in interview. Jihyo has Spartace to promote, so she has to push Chanmin loveline. There is always competition for it. It is just healthy competition, nothing bad about it. I do find it funny that SBS made the commercial on Kookmin. Aren't they trying to get more people to look forward to it, and get disappointed that it wasn't nominated. It didn't even put love triangle (Kookmin-Sechan). It was weird clickbait. Do they think netizens prefer kook min? It is getting bit stranger than ever. 

after the performance, when jsm is leaving, kjk asks her where she is going and makes her stay for the Q&A. that was super cute! their conversation was also fun. out of all the words in that song, why did kjk get stuck on 'kiss'? if it was any other man, i would have said that was casual flirting. :P

Look at the stage background filled with hearts, red colour, somin wearing red... someone is doing all the pushing. It is so funny that it takes other people and his friends, family and anyone to push him to the girl he likes. The stage is so cute filled with heart shapes. And Somin acts so different from performing with Soran band. And looking at how Jong Kook return her gestures are sweet. I can tell he tried to hide his feelings in public. If Somin ever do that in private with him, i think it would be more heart fluttering. I mean, look at her. She is all smiling and her eyes are looking at him. She offered him her hand to hold. AND he didn't let it go quickly. He held onto her, and she pulled away first. He offered her a hug first. Somin is always protecting other people's image that she always act friendly to everyone. I think she knows and well aware of Spartace as part of running man brand. 

I find it funny and interesting and beautiful that Somin is the first loveline or secret or natural connection Jong Kook ever want to connect with a girl in public. Usually others would push any lovelines to him to promote him. He didn't even want it. Jihyo and Jinyoung were thrust to him. SBS did all the work to create it as a brand. It takes HaHa to push Jihyo to Jong Kook in Running Man, MUD and Live Picture. MUD and Running Man push Jong Kook with Jinyoung. It was not his doing but he agrees to let them do it for him. But Somin, there are so many things he choose to do things for her. Promoting her with Sechan, sending coffee truck, and singing confession cheesy song with Somin. i mean... who really push him that? No one is vocal about Kook min. Everyone is more vocal with chanmin including himself. Somin is willing to write a lyrics to suit jong kook's taste for his concert to show her talent. But choosing her cheesy confession song... it was something strange that it was his doing to promote his bond with her. He said it is not loveline but close friendship. i think it is one of the rare thing Jong Kook has done for someone who is close to, and it is a girl who could have an interest in him. Jong Kook is a very handsome, loyal, rich, and a man with big heart. He is a package but he does have some strange habits. I think if he spends more time with somin, i do believe they would have so many things to do together beside going to gym. Somin seems to have more guy friends, and she could have been used to know what they like to do. I think jong Kook is going further to show the world how he is the one for the girl he loves. He is showing his romantic side more often this time. And Somin is part of the equation. I dont know what will come next year, but I hope the two will choose each other! 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, happysmile89 said:

Another moment for me during the award is when RM got the global award, JK waited for Somin like many here have pointed out, he could have gone to stage first but he waited for her, looked at her and chose to walk beside and took care of her getting on stage :wub:. And the 2 of them chose to stand together at the rear before SM moved to center. 

Sukjin is supposed to be the last one to come in the line. Sukjin gave in the way to somin to go first. Jaesuk gave Jong Kook a pat that could distract him from whose walking behind. The distance between Jong Kook and somin was very big. i thought it would be like Jong Kook, then Jaesuk, then Somin, then Sukjin to be the last. However I could say Jong kook is sort of looking for somin, and saw her dress. He looked surprised and acted all gentlemanly. Jaesuk followed to ask Somin to go first. I thought Jong Kook would like Sukjin go ahead after somin after he asked somin to go first, and it is also curtesy to let the elder go ahead. It looks like he is surprised and got distracted then decided to walk with Somin to help her to walk on stairs leaving Sukjin behind him. I think Jihyo already came in rescue to help Somin up. It is really cute sight to see.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201912300100199390012828&servicedate=20191229

based on papago,

On the same day, the members commented on an SNS article posted by Jeon So-min on Yang's birthday. At that time, Jeon posted a "heart par" post, which was Yang's birthday.

"I didn't really know it was Yang's birthday," Jeon said. "I happened to get a 'heart par' from Gomtang, and it was unfortunately Yang's birthday." In response, Song Ji-hyo said, "Bora did.You're everywhere," he responded, embarrassing the entire nation.

Kim Jong-kook's comments were also found on the posts of all the citizens. Yoo then shocked everyone by saying, "I know what I'm afraid of the most," and "I'm going to the love line between Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, and suddenly the marriage of Kim Jong-kook , a former So-min, is being announced. "

Yoo added, "If so, I can't 'run man' for the time being."

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

This episode was wholesome. A must watch for every kookmin shipper:joy:. Looks like Chanmin loveline is still on but it might be disappearing soon who knows but I didn't even care. Yjs really had to go out on a limb and say that he's afraid that even though jsm and ysc are in a loveline, she'll get married to kjk all of a sudden:joy: (that statement is very bold though, marraige?? Lol). Even mentioned the fact that he has a song with Somin but kjk is singing it with her. Another thing I noticed was when they were asking what was their group name, jsm just says kookmin, not kookmin namhae lol they arent siblings anymore. Will wait for subs later in the day but okay kookmin, i see you. They even entered the dressing room together lol.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

And Somin's outfit,:joy: she was literally a princess just yesterday. Her image is never stable lol. The way Jong kook burst out laughing when he asked her to turn so he could see it was so cute. Also when kjk came into the dressing room and jsm calls him to come close so she can see his outfit, that scene looked cozy.:wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

perhaps sbs enter play knows something ;) this may also be one reason why they didn't want to risk a couple award for chanmin. they may not want eggs on their faces twice in a row. 

you know what is interesting with kookmin is all the rumors are 99 percent of the time rooted in their interactions off the show. hope they discuss jsm attending kjk's concert in detail next time. 

i just want kjk to be married this year instead of ending up on flaming youth. :) at the awards, he just seemed so conscious and confused what to say when they asked him about getting married. 

for me, kjk inviting jsm for his concert as a guest, singing a romantic duet with her which had handholding (there was screaming when they did that) and introducing her to his fans say something. papitus are kjk's family after all. let's be positive.

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

The saga continues where kjk doesn’t deny anything with somin :lol:

I peeped that. I'm like at least deny it once so I can say I'm being delusional:lol:. All they do is laugh and clap. Lol, sick of them playing with us.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3