[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

You mean this one?

Sick and tired of Somin playing with my emotions lol:joy:. Why is she liking things like this. This is the reason why we find it hard to unsee this ship. Funny how it's a picture at the gym. Also funny how we can only associate this to one person. But jsm is on the wild side tho lol, I see what she likes in a relationship now lmao. That's my girl!

Peep the caption "when babe needs some pre lift motivation". Well okay Somin, I won't jump into conclusions at all lol:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

On 12/20/2019 at 1:46 PM, kirbee b said:

Hi kookmin fans and supporters and a special hello to kookminclan runningman (or admin as I call her)!

Therefore, the fact the KJK is so chill about chanmin is incredibly lovely in my eyes. It indicates to me that there's a lot of trust and a truly loving supportive connection between KJK and JSM. I'm a JSM fan first, and seeing how KJK is with JSM these days, it makes me grateful that he's that supportive of her, and that he gives her the space to play and be her professional self as one part of "chanmin." He's a self-secure person, and their relationship looks like it's blossomed into something really beautiful.

Anyway, I felt like rambling so I posted. I'll leave you guys to celebrating kookmin again. Go kookmin!

By the way, please do keep rambling. I like your posts and analysis. =) 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Rida Live said:

You mean this one?

Sick and tired of Somin playing with my emotions lol:joy:. Why is she liking things like this. This is the reason why we find it hard to unsee this ship. Funny how it's a picture at the gym. Also funny how we can only associate this to one person. But jsm is on the wild side tho lol, I see what she likes in a relationship now lmao. That's my girl!

Peep the caption "when babe needs some pre lift motivation". Well okay Somin, I won't jump into conclusions at all lol:rolleyes:

haha

1 hour ago, Sominangel said:

But if somin dating the trainer which is some of us speculate,it also make sense if she like this kind of picture..jk or trainer?:flushed:

Whoever, I dont really care and of course I will support Somin and her boyfriend. 

But why we have to defind her man (if he is another man) here? This topic is for kookmin, isnt it? Cant u just let everybody here delulu a bit? Reading things about other men not Jongkook in this topic really ruin my day

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Grumple Lee said:

Whoever, I dont really care and of course I will support Somin and her boyfriend. 

But why we have to defind her man (if he is another man) here? This topic is for kookmin, isnt it? Cant u just let everybody here delulu a bit? Reading things about other men not Jongkook in this topic really ruin my day

Sorry,i dont know this forum is just for delulu only..i tot this forum is for us discuss anything regarding kookmin..and i just asking..lol..at first this forum is not all about delulu but speculation..im sorry if this forum is now only for delulu:vicx:

Sorry,i dont know this forum is just for delulu only..i tot this forum is for us discuss anything regarding kookmin..and i just asking..lol..at first this forum is not all about delulu but speculation..im sorry if this forum is now only for delulu:vicx:

well kookmin meaning about kim jong kook and jeon so min, their interaction between the 2 of them. so what you thought is right. the trainer that you mentioned does not relate to kookmin interactions.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, darkzerus said:

well kookmin meaning about kim jong kook and jeon so min, their interaction between the 2 of them. so what you thought is right. the trainer that you mentioned does not relate to kookmin interactions.

Im just asking...cant u understand that?y that person seems like angry to me?if the senior shiper read my comment i dont think they will warning me like that..i tot the delulu think is for other shiper..i dont realize that kookmin also become the other shipper..i hope somin will be with other guy than jk and that grumple lee can get lost with his/her delulu mind..

2 minutes ago, Sominangel said:

Im just asking...cant u understand that?y that person seems like angry to me?if the senior shiper read my comment i dont think they will warning me like that..i tot the delulu think is for other shiper..i dont realize that kookmin also become the other shipper..i hope somin will be with other guy than jk and that grumple lee can get lost with his/her delulu mind..

Dont argue here. Are u really kookmin fan? Seem not. We all hope Somin can be with Jongkook at the end. But how can u say some thing like this? 

• Like 1

It is wrong to me to asking for 2nd opinion?if u feel that i ruined ur mood just let me alone..why bother?

1 hour ago, Grumple Lee said:

Dont argue here. Are u really kookmin fan? Seem not. We all hope Somin can be with Jongkook at the end. But how can u say some thing like this? 

Please lets not argue in this forum. To respect this, please be more civil with explaining things we can whether we have disagreement or not. 

This forum is for kookmin shippers sharing their analysis, opinions or etc they could relate jong kook and jeon somin. 

Sominangel- we already talked about how we think of somin’s trainer. We rather not repeated this again and again. Our answers would be the same. Can you share other than just sharing somin’s trainer because we do not know or have enough information. And continue to share your ideas and understanding about kookmin. I suggest you to read the blog from beginning if you are not sure about kookmin. This is not somin or jong kook fan page. It’s is kookmin fanpage where we observe kookmin chemistry. 

To answer your question again about somin’s trainer, he doesn’t seem to fit somin’s type. Also so somin had her fortune told in many different sources. Like I said, read this blog from beginning. You see different sources and analysis that points to jong kook and somin’s chemistry. We don’t share about somin’s trainer because there is too little information. We can’t answer it completely for you. We don’t know and there is nothing to talk about it. If you prefer somin’s trainer or have strong feelings about it, you can share in somin’s fan club who has more information beside kookmin chemistry where we mostly analyse. 

This is not really delusional page. I came here to read the analysis and observation that we felt the attraction of kookmin chemistry. They have become more intense, interesting, fun to watch, and gather information as much possible. We are fans of both of them together. The analysis seems to make more sense naturally that kookmin is natural and lovely that we hope it could be real. There are some doubts, odds, or etc. We go back and forth to conclude our findings. If we don’t find it true, we can always leave and move another. 

Please don’t argue or get upset with each other. I apologise if I caused this misunderstanding or mess to bring up certain this that we wanted to be rational. But I mean to be respectful. This is enjoyable blog about kookmin with their chemistry and friendship and even beyond that. This is kookmin chemistry fan forum. :)  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Lool first of all, this is the first time I'm hearing the news that people think Somin might be dating her trainer. (And I follow up every news on jsm)

Secondly, this a forum for Kookmin. Kook and min as in Kim Jong kook and Jeon So min. If it's not about two of them or about Running man please lets refrain from talking about it.

And because it's just so funny, I really have to say it again but Somin and her trainer?? Just because she follows him?? Then she's probably dating every single guy she follows, lol. 

Please delusional or not, respect the shippers here. If it's not kookmin related, this really isn't the forum for it then. The title is Kookmin clan not JSM shippers clan.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

This week episode is not my fav:sweatingbullets:. All of members looked so tired after the fm. But, next week looks really fun..I can't wait. For christmas special ep, i hope they will play on the snow again. Suddenly, I miss last year ep when kjk oppa took pic of jsm for the first time. How time flies so fast! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, himneja said:

Meanwhile, the trailer for the next episode is great.  did you see?:joy:

I did:joy:. I died laughing already.

Also looked like kookie was a little under the weather this episode, hope he rested up well (tbh they all looked tired but they pulled it off). The episode was really fun, no loveline so it was a very comfortable episode to watch. Ryan Reynolds is my fave and he didn't disappoint. All the guests were really funny. No kookmin moments but it was still a really nice episode. I was busy worrying about kjk and laughing to notice even lol. But stan Mongdol this episode, we love to see it!!

Jsm visuals this episode was no joke. She is so fricking pretty!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

I’m just about to watch the new episode, I’ll keep my eyes open for any kookmin moments not mentioned here :blush:

also; anybody that can accurately translate or where can I find the translation of Somin’s latest insta post plus what the books says? I hate not knowing Korean :tears:

• Like 5

Hey, most people like soompi and even the clips that refers to mud’s episode when jong kook’s friends asked who is closest to his type. They listed with pictures of Lee da hee, Lang hana, song jihyo, and jong jin young. But the caption always include jeon somin even though she wasn’t included in the picture, and not being mentioned at all. 

I just thought they are trying to justify that jong kook is not interested in jeon somin even though she wasn’t mentioned. I mean, come on... how many people could forget to put jeon somin’s name by accident. I mean... isn’t kind of mean or strange? 

I have mention this strange topic before. I came to you tube clip again, and i don’t know whether to be annoyed when they added somin’s name even she wasn’t shown or even mentioned. Why no one asked why somin’s name wasn’t mentioned. Why did they mention running man Team instead of any woman they know. They called hana and dahee part of running man. 

i think it is promoting and attracting Hong jin young to join as permanent cast of the show. That is why I just kept wondering on why others just add somin’s name thinking they forgot about her by accident. It turned out that it may be done on purpose not to mention her. Many of the people in MUD knows jeon somin: Hong jin young, the MCs, jong kook’s manager, possible jong kook’s mom, and of course,  jong kook. No one corrected or edit it.  

I find it very annoying that they kept on making caption on somin’s name since she was not included or mentioned in the show assuming she is also one of the choices. Of course jong kook choose Hong jin young turning down da hee, hana, and jihyo. But not somin because she wasn’t mention in it. But the news soompi and other clips made it look like she was turned down as well.  

Just stating my thoughts from this clip from you tube... it is quite common that they kept on adding somin’s name but she wasn’t even mentioned. 

This clip is off topic but wait til they asked for choices of type jong kook likes. Somin wasn’t mentioned but was added in caption. It is quite common in other clips I found adding somin’s name when she is not mentioned. 

Also the person who made the clip really call themselves korean top news. It is more of Jihyo fan club, ans I think they should leave korean top news to actual and unbiased news that wouldn’t add somin’s name just because they forgot. They should question it why she wasn’t mentioned. Hehe.

• Like 4