[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I have read this forum for a long time even though it's only this year.  I just first appeared on this forum because at the end of this year I was blessed with many kookmin moments outside of rm.  

I hope someone will translate Kookmin's conversation after the performance.  sounds very interesting, my curiosity is over the limit.  I was so happy that I could not sleep.  Help me.  

I hope in 2020 their moments will be more and more developed.  it will be the best new year gift for me if they win the best couple after my graduation from Univ (Hopefully) :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

I believe at one point they were talking about the kiss part of the song and Jeon somin asked kjk if he would kiss someone to confess(?) cmiiw, and he seemed taken aback saying “나...그...보보” (me...that...kiss). She then says something along “what about 키스”, and he then laughs. 

for people who don’t know the difference between 보보(bobo/popo) and 키스 (kiss), bobo/popo is more like a peck, and  키스 is considered a deeper kiss

This is me using my very basic understanding of korean so I could be wrong! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

I believe at one point they were talking about the kiss part of the song and Jeon somin asked kjk if he would kiss someone to confess(?) cmiiw, and he seemed taken aback saying “나...그...보보” (me...that...kiss). She then says something along “what about 키스”, and he then laughs. 

for people who don’t know the difference between 보보(bobo/popo) and 키스 (kiss), bobo/popo is more like a peck, and  키스 is considered a deeper kiss

This is me using my very basic understanding of korean so I could be wrong! :sweatingbullets:

there was asking jk favourite part in the song and he said is the bobo part :lol:

Edited by puipui0604
  • Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

They are really out there talking about kissing so casually :joy:. Kookmin has me dead, this is the content we've been waiting for!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, asti ningrum said:

Jong Kook's kfans were buzzing about this performance on twitter

Do you know some of their disscus? 

they must also be curious about their closeness.  JK's charisma is unusual because his excitement with SM is so overflowing.  not as usual he's being cool and calm on stage. 

he always looked at her.  and when somin touch his shoulder (looks like touching his chest x) he smiled happily kyaaa

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

i am so happpyyyyyyy ahhhhhhh :heart: KJK darlin you’re such a tease!

guys. I believed they’re confessing to the public. They’re act cutely on stage! :heart: 
Thank you so much for the gif @MandelBrot :kiss_wink:

btw KJK’s bum is so damn sexy :love: Somin my girl you’re one lucky girl!! 
excuse my extremely delulu :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

So, had to rush off for work and with all this kookmin excitement..can't wait to finish my work and get back to watching the full length video and reading all the comments here. I had a peek though.

And in the one video that is posted here, not once did oppa address somin as a 'dongsaeng' or ' a RM colleague' which probably for the audience could be the safest way to address her. He began with addressing her as a 'guest' first and then as 'somin' and at the end, he goes, 'she is a kind yoeja(girl/lady/woman)' which for me gave me all the feels!!! I have never heard or seen him address somin as a yoeja in a serious tone..like ...that screams all the right signals of how he sees her as a woman. This means alot cause, up until now, the key confusion for us or atleast for me is whether he considers her as an adorable 'dongsaeng' friend or as a 'woman' he potentially fancies as his other half. I am screaming, howling and smiling from ears to ears today...Kookmin is the ultimate ship for me!!!!:bawling::wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

I just want to stay calm with all these KookMin interactions!!!!!!!!!.... I am smiling from ear to ear while watching their gifs and videos... this saturday is SBS variety awards and I am waiting for JSM dress this year!!!!...I am just wondering if KJK will be able to attend this year...and if he attends if he would stand next to SoMin or other members like previous years....For now just enjoy their cute interactions!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

The awards is hours away. Rooting for everyone. Fighting Running Man!!

Everyone is curious for RM's nominee for best couple. Funny enough even though it will be iconic and hilarious if it's kookmin, I kinda don't want it to be. You saw what they did to lks and jsm last year. It's lowkey brutal, it's meant to be entertaining but they just put them on the spot and force answers from them. Kookmin will have it worse because they will bring up the SNS interactions, the outside meet ups, even this recent concert where they performed a love song together. Even though we are curious as to how they'll react, I really don't want them to be put on the spot. Well if they are nominated and win it's a blessing too since it's literally an iconic award but I don't want uri kookmin to be uncomfortable. Kjk might attend, his concert today starts 2 hours before the awards. Even if he doesn't make it for the red carpet, he might still attend.

And I feel utterly satisfied with this duet kookmin has given me. The fact that I didn't see it coming and it's a surprise makes it better. Like he told her to sing but come on, we all thought or at least I thought he was just teasing her and it was a joke. Even joked that she might come to sing the confession song and she really came, wow. Their body language is so cute. Kjk was basking in joy and smiles. I peeped that he laughed in the first "or just kiss me" like he can't believe Somin actually wrote this or that he's singing it with her lol. And Somin is a kind yeoja now not doensaeng I see, lol president-nim if you say something like that......... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

13 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

a surprise makes it better. Like

So far Kookmin moments have been spontaneous and very surprising. All these moments come to us unexpectedly, so let's wait and see what happens to our Kookmin again Tonight. They might shock us beyond comprehension but let's just wait and see. I won't say to keep your hopes low, but do keep them low even though I did enjoy their interaction from last night. It was breathtaking and amazing. I won't have the words for the feeling, but I think the hearts flying out of my eyes made me blind.:love: 

16 minutes ago, flubby said:

I am presuming he will still have somin as a guest for todays concert?

I don't think Somin will go as a guest again tonight, I think rather she will go with the other running man Cast. KJK invites different guests on different concerts to perform So, I think Somin appearance might be limited to this one (Unless they do have other plans).

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Yo..wookmini oppa posted two new insta stories with kjk oppa singing. On one of his stories, something was written in korean. Cant understand what he wrote. Anyone can translate? 

https://instagram.com/stories/wookmini1004/2208539417751530483?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=x50goygooyy3

https://instagram.com/stories/wookmini1004/2208534891132804027?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1788ts6xzrsr6

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Ok this is from a translation provided by a fan:

SM : which part of the lyrics you like the                   most? 

JK : "bobo" part

SM : oppa is more romantic than i thought

JK : no, it's just there are not many songs                that have "better yet just bobo me" in                their lyrics 

SM : think that's better than "better yet just               kiss (kisseu) me"? 

JK : actually they have similar meaning but            bobo is cuter 

SM : yes, it's cuter

JK : that's why i like this song although YJS            doesn't like it

SM : i heard that he likes singing this song               with you

JK :  JS said he won't sing this song live                   again. He prefers hearing other people             sing it

And JK continued praising SM saying she's a very kind girl and hoping everyone will continue to support her in the future. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4