[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

This is like a perfect gift from kookmin to us, their shippers to wrap up 2019.

Their choice of song left me speechless, I thought if they sing together, they will sing kjk song. Instead, he choose somin song:wub:. The confession song must have a lot of meaning to kjk oppa..he loves it:lol:. He indirectly promotes somin song to his fans too. You're nice oppa. 

Somin not feeling well a fews days ago, but she still came to support him. 

If this event already make us go crazy, imagine if they're real:sweat_smile:. I don't know what to expect for the future but bring on 2020! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, autumnflowers said:

Ok this is from a translation provided by a fan:

SM : which part of the lyrics you like the                   most? 

JK : "bobo" part

SM : oppa is more romantic than i thought

JK : no, it's just there are not many songs                that have "better yet just bobo me" in                their lyrics 

SM : think that's better than "better yet just               kiss (kisseu) me"? 

JK : actually they have similar meaning but            bobo is cuter 

SM : yes, it's cuter

JK : that's why i like this song although YJS            doesn't like it

SM : i heard that he likes singing this song               with you

JK :  JS said he won't sing this song live                   again. He prefers hearing other people             sing it

And JK continued praising SM saying she's a very kind girl and hoping everyone will continue to support her in the future. 

So from all the sites which translated the convo, all of them uniformly  translated with very similar  meanings. Somin saying, ‘I heard jaesuk oppa likes singing this song with you’ to kjk oppa stood out for me the most!!! Like is yjs oppa teasing kjk oppa? And with somin being aware, is she teasing kjk oppa despite all that? Lol..

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Losdol said:

Yo..wookmini oppa posted two new insta stories with kjk oppa singing. On one of his stories, something was written in korean. Cant understand what he wrote. Anyone can translate?

I use Papago so I’m not sure if it’s completely accurate but it says: Wow, I can believe I’m listening to this live

Thanks to AutumnFlowers for providing the translation of the talk in the video!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi fellow kookmin shippers! Rather new shipper here.

This is a completely random post -- I apologise in advance if this is not acceptable on this forum page (will need to trouble the admin to delete if this violates any policy).

But I thought this was harmless fun ^o^

https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/compatibility-test.htm?u1=Kim Jong Kook&u2=Jeon So Min&d1=1976-4-25&d2=1986-4-7

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Thanks to AutumnFlowers for providing the translation of the talk in the video!

Well i don't deserve the credit. I'm not the one who translated it. A fan who's not on this forum translated it. Thanks to her. I just wrote what i read from her. 

Maybe there's something with my eyes or me being too delulu,  but why i think JK's and SM's shirts were of same colour. I mean the same shade of blue

• Like 3

1 hour ago, newbie_learner said:

Hi fellow kookmin shippers! Rather new shipper here.

This is a completely random post -- I apologise in advance if this is not acceptable on this forum page (will need to trouble the admin to delete if this violates any policy).

But I thought this was harmless fun ^o^

https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/compatibility-test.htm?u1=Kim Jong Kook&u2=Jeon So Min&d1=1976-4-25&d2=1986-4-7

In this forum, it is for kookmin chemistry. Or anything about jong kook and somin together. I would have to avoid talking about worrying about their other prospective partners. As long as it is about jong kook and somin, it is okay. 

About the zodiac- To be able to predict the relationship or marriageable relationship between is to know the day they were born. For example, 

year- indicates compatibility in general sense 

month- indicates compatibility of parent and child 

day- indicates the nature of your relationship with future spouse. To know the element is more accurate. 

Time- indicates your destiny.  

Then you combine together as four pillars of destiny to see the nature of two person together. If you watch older episode in early 2018 where running man had their fortune told. It was somin and sechan’s first time there. Jong kook and jihyo had high compatibility because their months were compatible. Jong kook was born on dragon month and jihyo is born in monkey month making the very compatible. But their day is different. It would be more accurate if you know the time. Then combine together to see couple’s destiny. Running man showed list the members who are most compatible calculating four pillars of destiny. Jong kook and somin were chosen to be most compatible with each other. Jihyo with sechan. Kwangsoo with jaesuk. Haha with sukjin. Fortune teller mentioned 80 to 95 percent compatibility of jong kook and jihyo. And the list showed somin and jong kook to be most compatible, and it should be higher than 80 to 95 percent.

dragon is most compatible with monkey and rat. 

Tiger is most compatible with dog and horse. That is why you saw 70 percent of their compatibility, but if you see beyond it, it would be more accurate. 

• Like 2

I find it cute when somin asked him which part is his favourite in her song. He said about kiss. It could be common since it is cute part of the song. For me, I like okiebari. It livens up the atmosphere. The kiss part shows somin’s cuteness overload. It is very unlikely answer from Koreans, even Kwangsoo and jaesuk to admit in public. I also find it interesting because the song has two questions: you can leave or you can kiss me. Not accurate with choice of words but it is either kiss or leave. It is interesting and possible theory to answer her question. :) Kim Jong kook is always a man of mystery. 

• Like 3

The journey of kookmin... pride and prejudice part II

jeon somin and Kim Jong kook began their story with contrasts, pride, prejudice, misunderstandings, and opposition that forced them to forge a path they never imagine to have very close friendship that he will be singing a song written by kindred spirit of jeon somin. The song she wrote when she search for man who would be loyal to her, and give his all in their relationship. Jong kook looks for eternal partnership to have a family. 

I dawn on me when several of his friends said that jong kook would fall in love if he changes himself. One of the interesting point we saw in plain sight that he is willing to play game to reveal somin’s secret. That is one of change he made unconsciously about the girl he cares about. And coincidently, somin answer that like she wanted to protect the secret because she cares about him more than just for variety fun where she works hard for. They were like showing each other that they are the one they are looking for. 

After that, somin and jong kook have become closer and closer enjoying each other’s company. Jong kook’s demeanour have lighten up that he laughs and talks more. He is not distant. He unconsciously follows somin. Somin in other hand is more aware but she always talk to him when She is next to him. She always try to make him laugh. The protectiveness of jong kook is what attracts somin the most. Somin’s affable manner and wittiness have changed jong kook. He realise some things that would also make him happy other than just going to gym. 

Another latest change he made... let’s go back to the time after fan meet. Sukjin suggested somin to write a song for jong kook’s music. He quickly said it wasn’t his style! Somin is willing to write another lyrics to suit his taste. Yesterday, we witness a change in jong kook to be able to sing sweet, cheesy, and cute song! 

Singing confession song written by somin’s heart and jong kook’s emotional voice, they have become one. The kindness of jong kook to give this intangible gift is like reaching into  her heart. It is sweetest gift rather just promoting her!! Not only jong kook’s face lit up, somin is loving every moment of it!!! What a dream for a young girl who is fan of turbo watching and listening his music finally sang her song she wrote from her heart. I was like, these two gave each other a gift for meeting each other in this lifetime. 

The story of changes overcoming pride and prejudice, jong kook and somin sang a song together as one. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

Thanks @MandelBrot

It looks like Somin was the only one who didn't get the memo about the black dress code LOL (funny how everyone is in black except her ㅋㅋㅋ)

It was the same as last year, only Somin wore white last year awards, and this year she's in pink, too beautiful and too btightfor my eyes :wub:. And then antis have things to say, not that I care though :phew:

Ps Running Man just won Global Program Award !

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, happysmile89 said:

It was the same as last year, only Somin wore white last year awards, and this year she's in pink, too beautiful and too btightfor my eyes :wub:. And then antis have things to say, not that I care though :phew:

Ps Running Man just won Global Program Award !

Please ignore them. They look for something to hate on her every year. Somin rarely wears dark clothes on the red carpet and I am very sure there was no colour code among the members to begin with. 

• Like 6