[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

The Nation's MC really won the daesang. Happy for the RM team and fam. For the members that didn't win; jsm, sjh and jsj, they should know they did well too this year. Looking foward to more laughter from our RM family :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

41 minutes ago, happysmile89 said:

So after all anyone knows why they put Kookmin moment on the preview :sweatingbullets:? I was not able to watch the show before the best couple award (including :tears:). For fun or they like to troll us haha ?

I guess we will have a question mark (?) there too :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 2

Vieron que cuando iban a recibir el premio KJK, ¿esperaban a JSM? ... ¡que lindo!:RE

Otro punto es ... por qué no hay más videos de JSM en el concierto de KJK (he visto videos del mismo concierto por hasta 25 minutos ... JSM no sale) ... hay muchas cámaras y solo una persona se dignó subir el video? ... y no está muy agradecido pero el video es bastante malo ... jaja discúlpeme ...: gritando:

y finalmente ... es algo que he tenido en mi mente durante mucho tiempo ... después de Hong Kong, KJK no volvió a bailar el boom boom, ¿lo habían visto? Curioso, tengo dos hipótesis: 1) Evitar la especulación con la línea de amor y 2) ¿Realmente tienes una novia bonita que debes respetar? porque este año se ha alejado de todas las líneas de amor dentro y fuera del programa y solo se le ha visto compartir baile y ahora escenario con una mujer bonita ... esperando que este barco continúe navegando ... y si no es así debería ser que ella es amiga de la novia, así como de la LKS y luego tienen permiso ... ¡que mi bote no se hunda por favor! Se ven hermosos juntos, tienen mucha química, pero si vemos que es una química diferente a la de LKS o Sechan, es más cauteloso, solo entre ellos,: wub:

They try to keep their relationship from mixing with each other, it is more nobody comments on the obvious change between them, it is like a vow of silence ... one or another comment from YSJ but until then ... I will continue to flutter in the sea watching The ship pass.-_-

Edited by Laijana
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Stopped by the official running man page on Instagram to see their update and the comments are really a piece of work. I know I shouldn't be upset right now since my boys swept the awards but I need to rant. I'm sick of those judgemental antis and fake fans attacking Somin. No matter how hard you want to ignore it, it's still upsetting. Calling her an attention seeker simply because she wore a different colour of dress. And it's very obvious there was no colour code but no they bite at her and degrade her. They have been talking about the whole screentime issue for the past 3 years and if they weren't so blind and stupid, they would see, she doesn't get as much screentime as they claim. Her scenes are just more memorable because she's that good. They complain and nitpick everything she does like that woman is really strong. I would have lost my mind, if that many people kept misunderstanding any little action I take. Somin is literally one of the humblest creature, she goes out on a limb and sheds any image she has for entertainment, does it all with a smile, even when it's embarrassing or painful but what does she get? People calling her an attention wh*re. Claiming she's getting special favours from the PD, claiming she's sleeping with him that's why, this and that. They are always on her neck about something. All she does is her job and I'm getting tired of seeing nasty comments about her for earning a living. Never once heard her complain, even when she whines she accepts it at the end. Truly proud of her for remaining strong all these years, it must not have been easy and maybe even lonely sometimes. I have simply made a promise to myself to block and report every bad comment I see about her. If they want to support their bias, they should but get Somin's name out of their mouth. The members literally swear she's an angel, kjk just mentioned it yesterday but nope, they choose to be blind.

And sorry this rant is becoming long but what is even wrong with being an attention seeker, not that Somin is because I really don't see what they see. But what is so wrong in it. She's trying to get screentime, and so freaking what. She's a celebrity on a variety show with 7 other members, you think standing and looking around every episode won't get her fired? And other members don't do the same?? I hope she sues for malicious comments starting next year. They need to shut the hell up!!

Once again proud of all the members. So nice of YJS to mention Hara and Sulli, hope they are resting now. Can't wait for them to tease themselves about the awards next year. To cool myself, I'll be on my way to rewatch kookmin's performance yesterday. No better way to spend the day than to daydream about the 100 different ways they could confess to eachother.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

Stopped by the official running man page on Instagram to see their update and the comments are really a piece of work. I know I shouldn't be upset right now since my boys swept the awards but I need to rant. I'm sick of those judgemental antis and fake fans attacking Somin. No matter how hard you want to ignore it, it's still upsetting. Calling her an attention seeker simply because she wore a different colour of dress. And it's very obvious there was no colour code but no they bite at her and degrade her. They have been talking about the whole screentime issue for the past 3 years and if they weren't so blind and stupid, they would see, she doesn't get as much screentime as they claim. Her scenes are just more memorable because she's that good. They complain and nitpick everything she does like that woman is really strong. I would have lost my mind, if that many people kept misunderstanding any little action I take. Somin is literally one of the humblest creature, she goes out on a limb and sheds any image she has for entertainment, does it all with a smile, even when it's embarrassing or painful but what does she get? People calling her an attention wh*re. Claiming she's getting special favours from the PD, claiming she's sleeping with him that's why, this and that. They are always on her neck about something. All she does is her job and I'm getting tired of seeing nasty comments about her for earning a living. Never once heard her complain, even when she whines she accepts it at the end. Truly proud of her for remaining strong all these years, it must not have been easy and maybe even lonely sometimes. I have simply made a promise to myself to block and report every bad comment I see about her. If they want to support their bias, they should but get Somin's name out of their mouth. The members literally swear she's an angel, kjk just mentioned it yesterday but nope, they choose to be blind.

I have been fan of Somin since she joined the show. I have seen how we have gone through with their annoying comments and takes. I think Jong Kook's tactics works to ask his fans to support somin, the person he respects and cares about. The other hate fanbase still at large protecting their favourite member's place from being replace for annoying, weirdest, useless, and worst reason to attack Somin. There is no one constructive criticism at all. Nothing calls for room for growth. I tell you, they have nothing to help their favourite member's place. It embarrassed this person completely. Even Korean netizens can tell whose fanbase it is. They could roll their eyes to see all hate comments against Jeon Somin. 

After trying to type up and answering the hate comments to prove Somin's place, and screen time are earned. They can't just shove false rumours like affair with PDs in everyone's throat. Yes, they have went too far with false stories and obnoxious news to scrutinise SOmin's actions twisting into another story to paint her terrible, slutty, annoying, attention seeker, and many other horrible adjectives to list. They are the worst hate fanbase I have ever seen because he or she tried to make up or create rumours and stories against her. It was most malicious and stupidest thing they ever done and proudly call themselves fan of this member they desperately trying to protect by hurting another. They post this member's beautiful picture next to hateful post about Somin. 

Pocketing three awards since 2017, even though she didn't win this year because they are so many other good ones too, she still proves to be talented, hardest working, full of merit, and witty. She never cease to make everyone laugh. Everyone in running man have improved so much over the years since the slump. HaHa, Sechan, Jong Kook, Jaesuk, and Kwangsoo bagged the award this year. Imagine how they felt when they faced the cancellation. Now they won again a one of the best global variety show. I have to say that running man has bounced back with teamwork, new chemistry, and faith in each other. The bond between the members are stronger than ever. Just remember, no matter how many hates Somin got from hate fanbase, no matter if her agency can't sue or not, no matter what, she will and always thrive through her hard work, dedication, merits, and full of love from her colleagues. Jong Kook did tremendously with Somin this time, taking over Kwangsoo and Jaesuk. Jong Kook and Somin lead each other working together with full of kindness and care for each other. I think Jong Kook at first thought it is part of his job or duty as her friend, but I can tell he is learning to enjoy it. He somehow had changed a lot. This time, he leads her like helping her to create loveline with Sechan. When Somin had hard time or had setback like during the game when no one could recognise her, he put her in her team to talk to her. They always talked to each other everywhere. And I can tell how she enjoys doing what she is doing especially with people she looks up to. She hugs and cuddles with Jihyo with full of love. She and Jong Kook tease Sechan with lovelines, and Sukjin for other crazy rumors. HaHa always support her craziness and cuteness. Kwangsoo who had to limit his time with her, still have a great time with her when they teamed up. The team looked happier and filled with joy. 

When Jaesuk won Daesang, he mentioned to honour the painful memories losing of Sulli and Goo Hara of how they died to protect all living entertainers in this cutthroat industry and netizens. Still the international hate fanbase still not get the message. I just cannot fathom the stupidity of hate fanbase against somin for wrong reason. They have nothing to be proud of their comments. Leave it there in SBS because they have to eat their words daily. 

Even though SOmin didnt get an award, Jong Kook and we all know Somin gave her all, and still make us laugh. He's gonna try to be closer to her more than ever to cheer her up. This girl is such a kindred spirit. He said she always brightens up the atmosphere no matter what the circumstances are. There are a lot of things Jong Kook will realise MORE about her that will never cease to amaze him. Anything good or bad, it is important to have good attitude to face such things to continue to improve for bigger things. I think Jaesuk and PDs have bigger plans in store for Jeon Somin. She just have to work harder to get what she deserves. With her merit and amazing personality, they will help her definitely. 

I remember one of the previous post someone said that Somin may not be ready to get married and have kids this time. Actually, Somin is more than ready despite her rising fame. Women's biological clock is different. And also the fortune teller said Somin has three year period to be able to get married. I think next year, 2020, will be her last year. If not in 2020, she will have to wait until she is at her late 40s to have a chance to get married. If anyone she loves propose in year 2020, she won't hesitate. She could have kids later. The thing is that, the fortune teller said the best profession for somin is teaching. I think Somin priortise marriage over her career. Somin is a kind of person who is dedicated to any crafts she is doing now. And she has been waiting and looking for the right person. No wonder she had to strategise to make Confession song during fan meet. Her time is ticking fast. I hope she gets to marry to a man she loves, and do all the things she loves with him. I hope the man she loves would be happy to do things like that for her. I hope they will always have piece of heaven with each other despite any circumstances. 

• Like 4
  • Love 6