[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I was able to watch somin's movie my name, it was such a beautiful and sad movie, i cried twice, and i watched it 2 times already, it has the same effect on me, she is such a great actress, i try to watch all her drama,  

Im glad she is back on doing tv drama, hopefully a movie also, taking different roles, she can do everything, im excited for her new projects can't wait for it...

She is very busy now...

9 hours ago, Tiger_loves_Froggie said:

Airdate of RM's next episode is on Aug. 15. 

Edited by arlene bihag
  • Like 5

Topic: Coincidence Part 2

Elle-Korea.png

ELLE Korea Youtube:

Question: What should I text him to see if he really likes me?

Somin: I would text him around midnight saying, "Wanna get some beer?"

My comment: Her example is very specific, unlike the general answer by Park Sung Hoon. Most probably her answer based on her real experience. Why accepting an invitation to hang up around midnight is a big deal? Because midnight is the time we are resting and get ready to sleep.

When your friend suddenly ask you to go out, you need to change your clothes, drive to the meeting place, hang out till early morning (meaning your sleep time reduce). Too much effort. But if your crush willing to go to this far for you that's because he has feeling for you and he wants to spend more time with you. As Somin said in this love counseling "If he says okay during that time of hour, I would know that he has feelings for me for sure."

RM-543.png

EP 543: The members debated whether JK can get married within 3 years. At one time, JK said "Then I can eat something nice late at night with my girlfriend, my wife."

My comment: Same as Somin's case above, his example also very specific. Eat delicious food, with his girl, late at night. The possibility that this is his real memory is high.

Now, how this two separate scenes PROBABLY relate to each other?

Spoiler

EP-521.png

EP 521: Their drinking dates. In Korean drinking culture, they usually pair up the drink with compliment food (anju). Fried chicken, pancake, tteokbukki, samgyeupsal.... And they mostly drink at night. Go out to drink at midnight also a normal thing (before Covid).

Yes, JK only said about eating delicious food but in normal circumstances, al**hol drinks will also be there. Somin tested her man by inviting him for drink around midnight. JK said he can eat delicious food with his girl late at night. It is a genuine coincidence when JK himself admitted he often have drinks with Somin. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anju_(food)

DISCLAIMER: I don's say the man that Somin tested is JK and the woman JK eat with is Somin (since I don't have evidence to prove this). But the coincidence is too much for me to ignore it.

Reupload this to show that just from that short love counseling  video, other coincidence also happen.   (Cr: Rahayu Muktiayu)

IMG-20210723-215016-636.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 hours ago, Tiger_loves_Froggie said:

Wikipedia changed the schedule of airdate of Ep. 565 from Aug. 15 to Aug. 8. And that's what is also written in SBS' schedule. So hopefully let's cross our fingers that our long wait will soon be over. :blush:

That's great news, i also watched sixth sense its great, i laughed so hard. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

On 8/6/2021 at 1:36 PM, arlene bihag said:

That's great news, i also watched sixth sense its great, i laughed so hard. 

Yey! I’m excited to watch 6th Sense too! I also miss Running Man and KookMin so much so I’ve been rewatching some of their not-so-old eps, My Ugly Duckling and 6th Sense S1 eps too. ^_^ 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hi guys! I’m new here and I love Kookmin & this forum so much. I was re-watching the old episodes and I noticed something. So when they were practicing for their concert in Korea, I noticed something strange in episode 467. I don’t know if someone ever said about this. It was Somin and Jihyo’s part to dance. While they were practicing, Somin then turned around looking at JK while he was smiling and in 1:00:13 of the ep, JK said “I see you” to Sopee(Somin) but what’s more interesting is in 1:00:18 after Jk said that someone said “Keep your eye on me” i don’t know exactly who said it but it’s either JK or Sechan (or other oppas). We all know that JK used #KeepAnEyeOnU when Somin posted a pic of her w/ SeokJin. Lol just my delusional mind everyone:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, Yeona said:

Hi guys! I’m new here and I love Kookmin & this forum so much. I was re-watching the old episodes and I noticed something. So when they were practicing for their concert in Korea, I noticed something strange in episode 467. I don’t know if someone ever said about this. It was Somin and Jihyo’s part to dance. While they were practicing, Somin then turned around looking at JK while he was smiling and in 1:00:13 of the ep, JK said “I see you” to Sopee(Somin) but what’s more interesting is in 1:00:18 after Jk said that someone said “Keep your eye on me” i don’t know exactly who said it but it’s either JK or Sechan (or other oppas). We all know that JK used #KeepAnEyeOnU when Somin posted a pic of her w/ SeokJin. Lol just my delusional mind everyone:D

EP. 467? Isn't that where the members had to do a dance practice for Seoul Fan Meeting? From my observation, 2019 is the year where Joong-kook and Somin started to get close to each other after Kwangsoo and Sun Bin's agency confirmed they dating in real life. She has no problem dancing with Se-Chan and Kwang-soo, but she feels awkward pairing with Joong-kook. Haha notice it and he asking Somin if she has a feeling over Joong-kook. She didn't deny it, Joong-kook didn't against it. Both of them just smile about it. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

So I was able to watch 6th Sense’s latest episode. If you are familiar with Lee Sang Yeob, he guested several times already in RM too, he’s known for imitating quite a few actors and their lines. I kinda find it interesting that he’s prompted to do a “Kim Jong Kook” on their mini talent show for a game. :lol: 

https://gifyu.com/image/yHg2

I know that some of the cast are friends with JK, the PD for 6th Sense was a previous PD for RM and a current one for JessiShorterview. While it is given that YJS and SM are in RM too, Jessi guested JK in Shorterview and she guested on MUD several times already. But Oh NaRa prompting SY to sing like JK, where did that come from, right? ^_^ I can only assume that JK comes as a regular topic amongst the girls or the cast in general (or in my wild imagination, he’d come to the set or post-set once in a while). Note that SM suggested SY to do a Jung Woo Sung but he went on to do a JK’s Han Namja as suggested by NR instead. And then the editors/Min PD cut it off and said SY doesn’t sound like JK. :lol:

Coincidence? Maybe. ^_^ But we’ll never know. Anyway, I’m excited for the translated RM ep tomorrow! I miss KookMin so much! :Please:

1 minute ago, yunji_min02 said:

So I was able to watch 6th Sense’s latest episode. If you are familiar with Lee Sang Yeob, he guested several times already in RM too, he’s known for imitating quite a few actors and their lines. I kinda find it interesting that he’s prompted to do a “Kim Jong Kook” on their mini talent show for a game. :lol: 

https://gifyu.com/image/yHg2

I know that some of the cast are friends with JK, the PD for 6th Sense was a previous PD for RM and a current one for JessiShorterview. While it is given that YJS and SM are in RM too, Jessi guested JK in Shorterview and she guested on MUD several times already. But Oh NaRa prompting SY to sing like JK, where did that come from, right? ^_^ I can only assume that JK comes as a regular topic amongst the girls or the cast in general (or in my wild imagination, he’d come to the set or post-set once in a while). Note that SM suggested SY to do a Jung Woo Sung but he went on to do a JK’s Han Namja as suggested by NR instead. And then the editors/Min PD cut it off and said SY doesn’t sound like JK. :lol:

Coincidence? Maybe. ^_^ But we’ll never know. Anyway, I’m excited for the translated RM ep tomorrow! I miss KookMin so much! :Please:

Hahaha and yeah, I’m sorry I still couldn’t clip a gif for the love of kookmin! Was it alright I just embedded the gif’s link in my post instead? Sorry :please:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

I don't know why they skip this scene

Because that was kookmin scene. And they allow only spartace due to ratings. Kookmin is big no no onscreen for them. But offscreen kookmin is the real deal.

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

That 'spartace' and 'somin-sechan' article was misleading no? The subs are not out yet but I think there was only one teasing moment about sechan-somin from jaesuk. None about 'spartace' once. That moment between jk and jh to me was just colleague helping each other and same for somin-sechan funny moment.

Note: this is not a hater post just an observation that RM lovelines aren't been taking seriously by the members in real life. It gets views but I enjoy natural chemistry the most

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Lulu lolly said:

That 'spartace' and 'somin-sechan' article was misleading no? The subs are not out yet but I think there was only one teasing moment about sechan-somin from Jae-suk. None about 'spartace' once. That moment between jk and JH to me was just colleagues helping each other and the same for somin-section funny moments.

Note: this is not a hater post just an observation that RM loveliness isn't been taking seriously by the members in real life. It gets views but I enjoy natural chemistry the most

Yes. The article title is misleading. In this episode, there's a lot of kook-min moments. Joong-kook looks very happy because he's on the same team as Somin and Joong-kook just enjoys his time watching Somin play. And, he looks more comfortable doing skinship with Somin. Regardless of Somin-Sechan, they just like a best friend having a good time. Not sure if you are aware, but since 2020, Se-Chan has not been into skinship with Somin. He looks nervous when it comes to body contact with Somin and always looks at Joong-kook. You will hear Joong-kook yelling at him if he does body contact with Somin. 

Edited by anthonio07012
Edit context
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 2

It's sad but it's true that we kookmin fans are less in number than spartace fans thats why the makers of running man push spartace more together. But the real natural chemistry is between Kim Jong kook and somin. They have evolved from people who don't like each other to friends/lovers forever. This happened naturally. That's the beauty of their raw relationship. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Lulu lolly said:

That 'spartace' and 'somin-sechan' article was misleading no? The subs are not out yet but I think there was only one teasing moment about sechan-somin from jaesuk. None about 'spartace' once. That moment between jk and jh to me was just colleague helping each other and same for somin-sechan funny moment.

Note: this is not a hater post just an observation that RM lovelines aren't been taking seriously by the members in real life. It gets views but I enjoy natural chemistry the most

Less misleading more they just cut those  scenes out. Which is something they tend to do a lot. It’s the main reason I don’t trust the preview articles. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1