[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Beginning:

YJS tried to create a love line between JK and Ji-Hyo by mentioning Ji-Hyo special appearance on JK YouTube Channel. End up with both of them angry at Se-Chan for asking the stupid question: Is Ji-Hyo sleep with JK?

How it End:

Suspicious love line between JK and Somin. Somin was speechless, Suk-Jin defending Somin, Ji Hyo, Haha and Se-Chan was confused, Jae-Suk told JK to cool off and to cover up (Kook-Min), YJS call out EH to be RM's guest.

How Somin react to JK for revealed their private lives? 

Forcing him to team up with her since Ji Hyo was clearly tried to avoid team up with JK and stop the fake loveline. Somin act cute towards JK (and hold his hands) when he tried to avoid her.

How JK react to Somin's cuteness?

Final game, he wish Somin to win the final game.

Edited by anthonio07012
Edit context
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

The whole question part with Jongkook was so interesting to me. It’s such a harmless question and obviously he wanted to use it as a way to deflect from the teasing going on but still the whole moment was intriguing from a shippers perspective haha. 

Things that stood out to me: 

-KJK specifically saying Somin said she felt comfortable (at his house)

-Somin looking completely flustered by his question in general

-YJS face watching Somin’s reaction 

-JSJ repeatedly saying how is supposed to answer that and telling Somin to say she was uncomfortable 

-Jihyo looking confused and saying “oh” a couple times while looking back and forth at them.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, ashima mahajan said:

Jongkook in starting gets more angry when somin said she was uncomfortable in his home

Somin never said anything about being uncomfortable in his home though. She was silent the whole time JK berating about this comfortable topic. That was JSJ who told her to said she was uncomfortable.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

@ashima mahajanOh, he addressed that to YJS who said JH was so comfortable at his house before the YT video snippet. Not to Somin. He debunking YJS's claimed by saying Somin also went to his house with the oppas (YJS and JSJ). JK addressed as hyungdeul meaning there where more that one hyung. That is why I think JSJ also there. And Somin was comfortable there yet YJS purposely fussed about JH was at ease at his house as if it is a special case. That's why JK said "Don't make things up".

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

35 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Somin never said anything about being uncomfortable in his home though. She was silent the whole time JK berating about this comfortable topic. That was JSJ who told her to said she was uncomfortable.

Yeah. She didn't say anything except she say she watched the video of Ji Hyo appears in JK YouTube Channel. I think a lot of us confused at the beginning when JK drag Somin into the topic.

When they talked about Ji Hyo appearance in JK YouTube Channel, YJS said that Ji Hyo feel comfortable and Se-Chan assume that Ji Hyo already "acting" like she already moved in with JK. Haha asked both of them: What's the deal between JK and Ji Hyo?

JK explained to everyone that Ji Hyo come to his house, asking him to help her in fitness while promoting her drama since JK has million subscribers.

Ji Hyo told them that she did not feel comfortable, but exhausted - a reference to her fitness training with JK. Out of nowhere, JK drag Somin into the conversation by asking her if she feel comfortable or not when she visit him with YJS (as he point YJS). Somin was speechless because she don't know how to answered his question.  That's why Suk-jin asked JK: Why ask Somin that question? It would be weird and awkward if Somin volunteer to say she feel comfortable in JK's house.

That's why Haha immediately have his suspicious on JK and Somin. Somin was forced to agree with JK (either it's true or not) as she was seen nod her heads while laughing about it. Based on her reaction, she want to tease JK due to his obsession with black color, but holding back due to afraid that her comment will make things get more complicated since YJS tried to push fake loveline between JK and Ji Hyo. Even Ji Hyo was confused about JK and Somin. Her reaction was more like: "Somin did come to JK's house? What's the deal between these two?"

So, when Se-Chan tried bait them if Ji Hyo sleep at JK's house, both JK and Ji Hyo gets really angry at him.

To end the topic, JK told YJS and everyone else: "Don't make things up." - meaning, don't create a false story between him and Ji Hyo. So, here, and many times before, JK hate SpartaAce loveline. - RM tried once before and end up, both of them almost gets fired from the show.

He don't care having a loveline with Somin, and the only thing that he dislike when it comes to Somin is when she also want to joined other members teasing him. Examples: Somin tease him by pointing out his ear turning into red, and he immediately gush her and say: "You keep quiet." LOL. 

Edited by anthonio07012
Adding text
  • Like 10
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

Some of my favorite moments on this episode (RM 566) are from the Smelly Dodgeball game:

“I’m sorry, but I can’t protect you. I won’t today.”

Yet another Kookmin cheesy line moment that the other members never react to. I guess it was included to illustrate that the smell is so bad that Kook has given up playing the game.

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.png

Kookie’s smile when Somin picks him for her team. As. @kyoko22 noted in an earlier post, Jaesuk is a master loveline moment creator. This could’ve been a moment for teasing but it isn’t. 

Somin made the choice funny by teasing him that he’s bad at ball games like her.

Imgur Page

Kookie Smile

I watch Running Man on Viu. Imagine my surprise and delight at seeing the thumbnail. Thanks, Viu folks!

spacer.png

I find it heartwarming how supportive and encouraging Kookie is to Somin during the English Q & A game. He states she can do it (better) and it’s so nice that he got most of her hints right or at least close to it.

The opening is yet another instance of Kookmin inserted into the other’s lovelines, just like before:

• Somin supposedly being set up with Jongmin on a date, ends up with Somin asking if Kook’s busy and Kookmin agreeing to a call later. Jongmin gets suspicious, lol
  • Jaesuk teasing Chanmin that they’ll celebrate Sechan’s birthday, Kook butts in that the three of them will be there (my memory is fuzzy but the endgame is the same). As usual, no one reacts to Kook butting in

And now we have Kook specifically mentioning Somin visiting his house very recently (the other day!) with the other oppas and wanting her to confirm that she’s comfortable there.

If I didn’t ship them and there weren’t previous instances, I would find it iffy how Kook put Somin on the spot like that, inserting her into his loveline teasing. She was clearly flustered, I’m glad the others answered verbally in her stead.

*cue 2PM - My House*

Anyway, thanks to the roasting, we now have this Kookmin crumb. The feels when your shipper crumb comes from the person you’re shipping that you otherwise wouldn’t have known.

Fun Love GIF by Molang

As always, it’s Kook who divulges how close Kookmin is. Just like him mentioning he videocalls her or they often have drinks together.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Ji Hyo once again confirmed in her interview that love line with Joong-kook is just for fun, meaning whatever love line that Kook-Min has done in the past and present is real, started after Somin and her parents attend JK's solo concert, where we can see JK become "friendly", overprotective, and annoyed (more to jealous) with Somin's love frog character.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Let's have some fun, shall we?

Question | When and what episode did you guys started to ship Joong-kook and Somin, and why you ship them?

Mine:

Somin caught my attention with her second appearance as RM guest when she betrays Kwangsoo just so she can be with the Joong-kook. Then of course, she annoys Joong-kook with her unpredictable act, but at the same time show her cuteness at him too.  Just like Joong-kook, I was smiling to see her cuteness, unpredictable and random behavior, but also feel annoying with her love frog character and when she makes the simplest mistake because I knew she was a smart lady. That's how I understand Joong-kook's feelings and thoughts.

When Somin openly talks about thinking herself as Joong-kook's wife, she got my full attention on her as I really invested in her future with Joong-kook. At that time, in my head: "This women really like Joong-kook. Okay, let's see how you convince him to accept you."

Then, I see big changes in Joong-kook. If Somin didn't bring out her love frog character, Joong-kook looks happy and enjoy the game. If Somin activates her playgirl character, 90% you can see Joong-kook will yelling and emotional for no reason and going hard on Somin. LOL. Talk about jealousy.

Based on my observation, since last year, I do notice that Kook-Min has matured in their relationship, especially Somin. She 100% drop her love frog and playgirl character in RM. Her RM theme only can be heard if the member tease her, point out her mistake and her funny reaction. Joong-kook on the other side, his reaction depends on Somin's act. If Somin goes wild and crazy, you will see Joong-kook look very happy. If Somin activates the "Female Kwangsoo", you may see Joong-kook turning into "Tiger". If Somin activates her Love Frog, Joong-kook turning into KAREN.

So, that's it my reason why I ship Kook-Min. If you guys don't mind, share yours. Why you guys ship Kook-Min? 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, anthonio07012 said:

Let's have some fun, shall we?

Question | When and what episode did you guys started to ship Joong-kook and Somin, and why you ship them?

Eps 449 or Moms diary 135. I know Somin never upset me, she bring her mother in his first single concerts, and guest what, maybe Her mom and his mom talk together too, who know. Beside Jongkook close with his mom 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

My moment of Kookmin clarity was actually the same as @ashima mahajan's! I saw the tofu episode and just felt super aware of their interactions and slow burning friendliness. I actually wasn't a Running Man viewer, and then I heard that two new members were joining and that it would be a "new" Running Man so I thought it would be a good place to start. So seeing their friendship build since the beginning has really been a huge part of my shipping experience for the two. The best part about this couple is the fact that they're so low key. The interactions we see aren't manufactured for TV, they're always meant to be private interactions or just show very naturally. I actually really love JSM with a lot of other actors too, my very first shipper feels used to be for JSM x HSJ (Something About 1%) and she's very shippable with a lot of people but I really love the idea of Kookmin because they're so opposite to one another but at the same time they're so similar. They share the same values and aren't afraid to take chances (despite what KJK was doing in the most recent episode with the chance games lol). I just enjoy them, both as a couple and as friend who truly support one another :fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Hi guys! Can y’all do me favor? If you are free and have access to Instagram, may you please report @aay_aye1 < this account spread really bad rumors about Kookmin. The person who’s using the acc needs help asap, he/she too delusional where he/she make up bad stories about Kookmin and Jihyo is also involved (not a hater of Jihyo) the person is a fan of Jihyo… Thank you for helping me guys. I really appreciate it ♡

Link of his/her acc: https://www.instagram.com/aay_aye1/

Edited by Yeona
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, Yeona said:

Hi guys! Can y’all do me favor? If you are free and have access to Instagram, may you please report @aay_aye1 < this account spread really bad rumors about Kookmin? The person who’s using the acc needs help asap, he/she too delusional where he/she make up bad stories about Kookmin and Jihyo is also involved (not a hater of Jihyo) the person is a fan of Jihyo… Thank you for helping me guys. I appreciate it ♡

Link of his/her acc: https://www.instagram.com/aay_aye1/

I just laughed at her IG content. Based on what I've seen, she/he is not an RM fan, but Ji Hyo's fan and the way she/he share her thoughts, I assume that either she/he is still studying at high school, college, or still in University. No adult will spend their life thinking too much about the RM Loveline.

To summarize her IG content, she is obsessed with Ji Hyo. She doesn't care about other members. First, she/he claimed that Joong-kook hates Ji Hyo, but at the same time, needs her because Ji Hyo is a famous actress and has more fans than him. Second, she/he claimed that everyone in RM, including Sang Yeob and male guests in Sixth Sense like Somin, because she loves to show her legs and wearing a short dress. Third, she/he claimed that Kook-Min was already in a relationship and already spend the night together.

I think I recognize the account. There's one account that has the same content as this account. Guess the person creates a new account after Facebook deletes her/his previous IG account.