[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Little clarification for MandelBrot's post. Actually there is a missing part. 

20210913-200331.jpg

Before JK commented about don't diet too hard, YSC posted a Han Min Kwan's photo. Most probably his comments were to tease her based on that photo :joy:. He loves to tease her so much. But I believe his concern about her diet is true. She already light enough for her height (around 53kg for 170cm). Yet she still goes on diet to loose more weight. 

Cr: Runningman DCinside

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Kook-Min Episode 570

There's one moment that caught my attention. At the end of the show when PD reveals that Kook-Min was the mafias. Somin looks at Joong-kook and gave him her "sweet look" (through eye contact). Shippers know they can't celebrate openly to avoid attention - they need another member to cover up for them.

This "Shy Girl Somin" is a very rare thing to see. Don't be confused with Female Kwangsoo's Somin, Somin's Love Frog, Happy Virus's Somin, and Shy Girl Somin's character. "Shy Girl Somin" only for Joong-kook. 

• Like 8

E570: Kookmin moments!!!

10:00
QKSuUfs.gif

17:40
XL6Owxo.gif

18:30
WhP8XdK.gif

Spoiler

25:15 KJK: I’ll keep an eye on So Min...
6ha6wSk.gif

29:26 KJK: She is my only target.
lbTwcDe.gif

40:35 SJH: Jong Kook should take care of So Min.
42:42 in this part... KJK tries not to look at JSM
2dtSlE9.gif

43:48
Nk4FrvQ.gif

43:58
OZURjoy.gif

1:18:58 KJK to SoMin: Stop it already !!!
PSs7HAk.gif

1:23:49 JSJ: So Min is…  KJK: Hey, shall we go to Room of Truth?
zG0GPv3.gif

1:25:25 last mafias: KJK & JSM... hey win... but… they don't celebrate again... only smiling
HsiGECt.gif

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

Kookmin in Runningman fan meeting

Awww thank you for sharing! Its really weird how these two appear in this photo. YSC and HH also SJH and JSJ really pulled each other close (like normal friends would in a photo) but look at our KookMin :tounge_xd:

They look so awkward yet still adorable. These two. :heart:

On 9/15/2021 at 4:59 AM, MandelBrot said:

E570: Kookmin moments!!!

10:00

17:40

18:30

Reveal hidden contents

25:15 KJK: I’ll keep an eye on So Min...
6ha6wSk.gif

29:26 KJK: She is my only target.
lbTwcDe.gif

40:35 SJH: Jong Kook should take care of So Min.
42:42 in this part... KJK tries not to look at JSM
2dtSlE9.gif

43:48
Nk4FrvQ.gif

43:58
OZURjoy.gif

1:18:58 KJK to SoMin: Stop it already !!!
PSs7HAk.gif

1:23:49 JSJ: So Min is…  KJK: Hey, shall we go to Room of Truth?
zG0GPv3.gif

1:25:25 last mafias: KJK & JSM... hey win... but… they don't celebrate again... only smiling
HsiGECt.gif

Idk if it’s just me but there’s something off in the episode (aside from they didnt celebrate their win, yes!). I find it rushed and I think a lot of the scenes were cut off and edited when they were both chosen as mafias. I didnt see any conversation like they’ve shown between JSM and YJS as well as HH and JSJ. I thought maybe because they ran out of time? Idk. I didnt even realize they were the mafias until announced and thats it. They won.  :tounge_xd: I just feel like there were more scenes that weren’t on air. I still feel the awkward tension/space between them lol even after winning. 

• Like 10

1. While JSJ, Haha, JH, and YSC officially appeared on JK's latest vlog, Somin didn't. We can only see Somin on snippet during their rehearsal. This is the same case as Jk never appear on Somin's IG while she has no problem to upload her photos with other close male friends. 

2. JK massaged Somin's shoulder in that snippet. So, there is no problem in their interaction. Yet the avoided each other during the fan meeting. They played game together, but Somin celebrated their victory with other members.

There are two sets of kookmin. Kookmin who avoid each other in front of camera and Kookmin who are at ease and interact normally behind camera. Why they must go this far if they are just merely oppa and dongsaeng?

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

33 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

1. While JSJ, Haha, JH, and YSC officially appeared on JK's latest vlog, Somin didn't. We can only see Somin on snippet during their rehearsal. This is the same case as Jk never appear on Somin's IG while she has no problem to upload her photos with other close male friends. 

2. JK massaged Somin's shoulder in that snippet. So, there is no problem in their interaction. Yet the avoided each other during the fan meeting. They played game together, but Somin their victory with other members.

There are two sets of kookmin. Kookmin who avoid each other in front of camera and Kookmin who are at ease and interact normally behind camera. Why they must go this far if they are just merely oppa and dongsaeng?

I agree with you. I was gonna ask the same thing. At first, I thought maybe she hasn’t arrived yet when they were talking about the gold and silver but then realized that the KJK’s YT staff can easily add snippets of her (if they really intend to) but didn’t.  Pretty weird not to include her when they’re all supposed to be “friends”, right? 

I find the offcam moments more interesting though - when KJK was giving a massage to them and JSM kinda looked like his “assistant” helping out while he was massaging YSC, and that he massaged her twice (at least from that video). Oh the crumbs we get. Hahaha

Not sure if Im late to the party or if it’s been discussed here, but has anyone read this YT comment from 2yrs ago on an RM video saying that the 2 were spotted hanging out after shooting near a University being all sweet and cuddly? That there were pics online but were deleted right away. Not sure if the source was legit though since it was only in the comment but if that truly is, man!!! That explains a lot why they are so calculated and even “avoiding” each other on cam. Gave me shivers to my spine! 

• Like 10
  • Love 2

I like the observations here. Very interesting points. I will also add on from what @Chasing Felicity said. The thing that caught my eye from the RM episode where JK scolded everyone for overthinking his first collab video, was that he pointed at the people who were supposed to do a video with him (YSC, HaHa, JSJ, (LKS)) and ended up flaking on him last minute or something like that. He avoided pointing at Somin and did not point at JSK. For JSK I can understand why since he is not active on social media so doing a youtube vlog with JK is unlikely....but why did he not choose somin? Especially since we know how active Somin is on social media aaaaannd she was quick to mention that she watched his youtube video when they brought it up. Just something I wondered about.

Another thing I wanted to add is that kookmin being cautious with each other all of a sudden is weird. I sometimes think that Somin checks her DMs on instagram and some hater can easily DM her (like they did to her bro) but we will not know about it? What if she's being cautious of her interactions with him because of a certain fandom (sorry to mention them)? With the RM fanmeeting online, Somin and JK were very distant in theri interactions compared to what I am seeing of the BTS shoot again this makes me question the reason why. Somin was comfortable standing beside JSJ but with JK she seems shy and unexpressive compared to the others.

Or I could just be overthinking everything and there's actually nothing to read into at all XD

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, Chasing Felicity said:

I agree with you. I was gonna ask the same thing. At first, I thought maybe she hasn’t arrived yet when they were talking about the gold and silver but then realized that the KJK’s YT staff can easily add snippets of her (if they really intend to) but didn’t.  Pretty weird not to include her when they’re all supposed to be “friends”, right?

The female members probably share a separate dressing room or got their own individual room, since they have more staff. That's why we didn't see Somin in that dressing room. SJH either popped in to say hi or was asked to make a quick appearance since she's appeared on the channel. Sechan was getting ready for the "When we Disco" stage in the back so I'm assuming Somin was doing the same at the time, with the glamour makeup and all that.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, chandelier said:

The female members probably share a separate dressing room or got their own individual room, since they have more staff. That's why we didn't see Somin in that dressing room. SJH either popped in to say hi or was asked to make a quick appearance since she's appeared on the channel. Sechan was getting ready for the "When we Disco" stage in the back so I'm assuming Somin was doing the same at the time, with the glamour makeup and all that.

That’s right. She could be in a different dressing room which is why I thought maybe some snippets of her separately with JK showing off the YT gold and silver will be added just for us to see all of the members’ reactions as a family. Still glad to see the offcam moments after though. :) 

10 minutes ago, Lulu lolly said:

I like the observations here. Very interesting points. I will also add on from what @Chasing Felicity said. The thing that caught my eye from the RM episode where JK scolded everyone for overthinking his first collab video, was that he pointed at the people who were supposed to do a video with him (YSC, HaHa, JSJ, (LKS)) and ended up flaking on him last minute or something like that. He avoided pointing at Somin and did not point at JSK. For JSK I can understand why since he is not active on social media so doing a youtube vlog with JK is unlikely....but why did he not choose somin? Especially since we know how active Somin is on social media aaaaannd she was quick to mention that she watched his youtube video when they brought it up. Just something I wondered about.

Another thing I wanted to add is that kookmin being cautious with each other all of a sudden is weird. I sometimes think that Somin checks her DMs on instagram and some hater can easily DM her (like they did to her bro) but we will not know about it? What if she's being cautious of her interactions with him because of a certain fandom (sorry to mention them)? With the RM fanmeeting online, Somin and JK were very distant in theri interactions compared to what I am seeing of the BTS shoot again this makes me question the reason why. Somin was comfortable standing beside JSJ but with JK she seems shy and unexpressive compared to the others.

Or I could just be overthinking everything and there's actually nothing to read into at all XD

I’d gladly overthink with you cause I feel the same. Haha! I noticed all these too.  The other thing that Im holding on to is the fact that he would always openly diss any rumor between him and other female celebs including SHJ especially if the teasing comes from YJS, but with JSM, he has never strongly denied and/or dissed the idea. Again, IDK if its my delulu mind but it’s just different with our Somin. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Hi! This will be the first time that I'll say something :D

It bothers me a lot. I remember reading somewhere (I cannot remember where and until now I am searching for it) that JK said that he prefers dating in private. That's why if he had dated a celebrity/idol, the media will never know until they break up. The thing is why did suddenly SM and JK became aloof to each other on cam? I mean they have mentioned they are close and even the members acknowledge the fact that they are close. But why do they need to hide their interaction?  Why didn't SM appear in the JK's vlog? Because of toxic fans? But I have observed that it's getting better now? Or am I wrong?

Another thing, we all know SM's role in RM is a girl who falls in love easily with male guests. Also in Sixth Sense. But lately, I have noticed she sticks more with YJS and Sang Yeob (in Sixth Sense) and with RM members (especially JH in Running Man) when there's a male guest. Where's the playful girl all of a sudden?

Also, why did SJH unexpectedly decided to pursue the SpartAce loveline? Are they hiding something? Because it's suspicious how she suddenly agreed, the fact that the members are pushing the loveline for years and years.

I still have a lot of observation haha. And I am watching RM episodes again to observe. I don't know why I am so invested in this couple.

Edited by Myluv
  • Like 8
  • Insightful 1

I expected Somin not being a major part of Gym Jong Kook’s latest video. On Running Man, we see Kookmin celebrate their wins awkwardly or edited out, it doesn’t strike me as odd that Somin isn’t congratulating Kook here one-on-one on camera, like the others did.

Kook’s latest video might be an opening topic for Running Man in the future, maybe Jaesuk & Somin can congratulate him there or do so in private.

It’s also possible that Somin couldn’t drop by to visit the guys’ dressing room, as @chandelier said. Sechan is being styled for the disco performance, highly likely Somin is doing the same when Kook’s video was shot.

What tickles me is the first interaction we do see between Kookmin in Gym Jong Kook’s channel is Kookie massaging Somin’s shoulder. Not a conversation but comfortable skinship. Filmed from a distance, of course.

Miss You Ok GIF by Fuzzballs

So sweet and warmhearted, Kookie takes care of Somin and the others.

Also happy that Kook elaborated onscreen why Somin has more staff. “It’s because she’s an actress.” I’ll always cherish Kook saying Somin is his favorite writer.  And now, just hearing Kook saying “…Somin is an actress” made me happy.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, AmbrellaKookie said:

I expected Somin not being a major part of Gym Jong Kook’s latest video. On Running Man, we see Kookmin celebrate their wins awkwardly or edited out, it doesn’t strike me as odd that Somin isn’t congratulating Kook here one-on-one on camera, like the others did.

Kook’s latest video might be an opening topic for Running Man in the future, maybe Jaesuk & Somin can congratulate him there or do so in private.

It’s also possible that Somin couldn’t drop by to visit the guys’ dressing room, as @chandelier said. Sechan is being styled for the disco performance, highly likely Somin is doing the same when Kook’s video was shot.

What tickles me is the first interaction we do see between Kookmin in Gym Jong Kook’s channel is Kookie massaging Somin’s shoulder. Not a conversation but comfortable skinship. Filmed from a distance, of course.

So sweet and warmhearted, Kookie takes care of Somin and the others.

Also happy that Kook elaborated onscreen why Somin has more staff. “It’s because she’s an actress.” I’ll always cherish Kook saying Somin is his favorite writer.  And now, just hearing Kook saying “…Somin is an actress” made me happy.

Ikr??? I didn’t expect that Somin’s appearance on the vlog is offcam, let alone seeing KJK massaging her. I swear I screamed deep inside! Haha. But really glad to see that though. Had they not shown it + Somin’s not on the prior video with members congratulating KJK, people might think they are not OK and interacting offcam. They just really seem to be avoiding interacting anything on cam - only them know the reason why! Haha. My heart!

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs! Thanks
  • Like 8

13 hours ago, Myluv said:

Hi! This will be the first time that I'll say something :D

It bothers me a lot. I remember reading somewhere (I cannot remember where and until now I am searching for it) that JK said that he prefers dating in private. That's why if he had dated a celebrity/idol, the media will never know until they break up. The thing is why did suddenly SM and JK became aloof to each other on cam? I mean they have mentioned they are close and even the members acknowledge the fact that they are close. But why do they need to hide their interaction?  Why didn't SM appear in the JK's vlog? Because of toxic fans? But I have observed that it's getting better now? Or am I wrong?

Another thing, we all know SM's role in RM is a girl who falls in love easily with male guests. Also in Sixth Sense. But lately, I have noticed she sticks more with YJS and Sang Yeob (in Sixth Sense) and with RM members (especially JH in Running Man) when there's a male guest. Where's the playful girl all of a sudden?

Also, why did SJH unexpectedly decided to pursue the SpartAce loveline? Are they hiding something? Because it's suspicious how she suddenly agreed, the fact that the members are pushing the loveline for years and years.

I still have a lot of observation haha. And I am watching RM episodes again to observe. I don't know why I am so invested in this couple.

Hi welcome,

KJK

JK has confirmed in Korean interviews that even if he is dating, he will say he is not dating. He will only announce his marriage/announce his relationship when marriage is confirmed. So korean audience already knows that he will date in secret and not announce. This is perhaps why many oldie fans like me does not savor lovelines pushed on shows - we know it is fake/for-show-only. KJK takes such huge efforts to hide his relationship, as his close friends/brothers, do you think like YJS or HH will spill his real gf on screen? I very much doubt that.

Most fans speculate that this has to do with his 'taking care of the female party' - he perhaps does not find it nice for the female's reputation if they dated but did not end up together. I think this reason makes sense - especially female celeb will not want to be known as KJK's ex when they are trying to move onto a new relationshop.

Currently, even if they break up, nobody knows or announce as well. So far, only Chae Rina leaked the info on her side. Unfortunately, we know how things turned out that everyone knew she cheated on him with his friend. This is also why KJK is very adamant about not starting relationships with any lady who have a history with his close friend(s). Also, if you see the RooRa episode of ICSYV, you can find that KJK is very uncomfortable during filming & still avoid interaction with her.  

SM

Her brother had recently a couple of months back, revealed he is still receiving the nasty spam messages from crazy fans (mostly you know whose fans). This is the 2nd time he revealed, so the stress should be tremendous.

The good news for JSM is that in korean scene, she has been receiving positive reviews and media attention - for her variety sense (how she is one of YJS's favorite) and she had landed quite a few acting projects. So overall her reputation is on the upward trend; gaining popularity and positive reputation.

As for the new persona, many are suspecting she is dating. As for who is the guy, so far no one spilled anything. Strange though no news from korea side - given how in RM her spilled beans seems to suggest she is not that good at hiding her dating (non-celeb guy wears mask, but she is a celeb but show her face) :joy:

RM LOVELINE

I find this rather obvious - RM cast really loves RM show, so they are feeling the pressure of LKS leaving & ratings dropping. So they need to jack up attention and interest in the show to keep it going. E.g. KJK dislikes lovelines, but he stills accepts and do it because of the show; YJS is really upping his mischievous side etc. You can see most of the cast really upping their gears to try to fill in the void left by LKS.

But i will still stick to my old beliefs that official lovelines pushed in k-variety shows will not come through. There could be complications, but so far, mostly does not really bear fruit. 

The RM crew needs to step up their game and do not take those crazy shippers' comments as the main feelings of the majority audience. Only they think loveline is good for the show, the majority of audience does not really. It appears very unnatural if a show has to push the 'love'; it should come naturally. And there are way more chemistry than just romantic chemistry.

Use episode 570 as an example: Kookmin's scene (one of the better scenes in the episode) is not a romantic CP, but rather Kookie police giving 'poor victim' Somin no chance in the interrogation scene. That scene is really really good, and it does not push unnatural romance right? 

Thanks & sorry for the long reply.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

4 hours ago, AB_fan said:

Hi welcome,

KJK

JK has confirmed in Korean interviews that even if he is dating, he will say he is not dating. He will only announce his marriage/announce his relationship when marriage is confirmed. So korean audience already knows that he will date in secret and not announce. This is perhaps why many oldie fans like me does not savor lovelines pushed on shows - we know it is fake/for-show-only. KJK takes such huge efforts to hide his relationship, as his close friends/brothers, do you think like YJS or HH will spill his real gf on screen? I very much doubt that.

Most fans speculate that this has to do with his 'taking care of the female party' - he perhaps does not find it nice for the female's reputation if they dated but did not end up together. I think this reason makes sense - especially female celeb will not want to be known as KJK's ex when they are trying to move onto a new relationshop.

Currently, even if they break up, nobody knows or announce as well. So far, only Chae Rina leaked the info on her side. Unfortunately, we know how things turned out that everyone knew she cheated on him with his friend. This is also why KJK is very adamant about not starting relationships with any lady who have a history with his close friend(s). Also, if you see the RooRa episode of ICSYV, you can find that KJK is very uncomfortable during filming & still avoid interaction with her.  

SM

Her brother had recently a couple of months back, revealed he is still receiving the nasty spam messages from crazy fans (mostly you know whose fans). This is the 2nd time he revealed, so the stress should be tremendous.

The good news for JSM is that in korean scene, she has been receiving positive reviews and media attention - for her variety sense (how she is one of YJS's favorite) and she had landed quite a few acting projects. So overall her reputation is on the upward trend; gaining popularity and positive reputation.

As for the new persona, many are suspecting she is dating. As for who is the guy, so far no one spilled anything. Strange though no news from korea side - given how in RM her spilled beans seems to suggest she is not that good at hiding her dating (non-celeb guy wears mask, but she is a celeb but show her face) :joy:

RM LOVELINE

I find this rather obvious - RM cast really loves RM show, so they are feeling the pressure of LKS leaving & ratings dropping. So they need to jack up attention and interest in the show to keep it going. E.g. KJK dislikes lovelines, but he stills accepts and do it because of the show; YJS is really upping his mischievous side etc. You can see most of the cast really upping their gears to try to fill in the void left by LKS.

But i will still stick to my old beliefs that official lovelines pushed in k-variety shows will not come through. There could be complications, but so far, mostly does not really bear fruit. 

The RM crew needs to step up their game and do not take those crazy shippers' comments as the main feelings of the majority audience. Only they think loveline is good for the show, the majority of audience does not really. It appears very unnatural if a show has to push the 'love'; it should come naturally. And there are way more chemistry than just romantic chemistry.

Use episode 570 as an example: Kookmin's scene (one of the better scenes in the episode) is not a romantic CP, but rather Kookie police giving 'poor victim' Somin no chance in the interrogation scene. That scene is really really good, and it does not push unnatural romance right? 

Thanks & sorry for the long reply.

Oh yeah, I remember the ep. 570. I felt like that's the most suspicious to me. Because JK focused on making SM tell the truth. And I remember the other members said that he knew how to handle SM. The way he interrogates SM with all his tactics (for example, when she said that she will not confess, and JK was like okay fine, this is finish hahaha), he knows what he is doing and how to make her tell the truth.

Then during lunch, when JK noticed that SM moved to the other table. JK was like "get back here, what are you doing there?" As if it's a big deal. And the members didn't even question that scene hahaha. SM on the other side go back while laughing.

Also, did you notice? The part when JK accidentally said to Jihyo "my bed," that's the most defensive JK I have ever seen as if someone will get angry at him after the shoot lmao. I can see he is trying to take a glance at Somin's side. And Somin is not fully laughing, she's like laughing because everyone does. (You know that feeling when you see someone laughing but then you look at the eyes and you can say that the person is not really happy)

And the end when they were both revealed as mafias. When JH said that she noticed SM doing something to her name tag and it's because it's the secret mission. JK looked at SM saying, "Really? You did it?" And his expression softened when SM said that she didn't do it. I think because their tactic is to not do the mission.

Idk my delulu mind. 

Edited by Myluv
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1