[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I think I have found another interesting moment...  (55:10)

JSM: Someone who'll go out with me, two.

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

the guest and the members looking at KJK

spacer.png

the guest touching KJK

spacer.png

JSJ touching the guest

spacer.png

YSC & JSJ quickly tries to explain to the guest that it had to be him...

spacer.png

JSJ still explains to guest, but guest points to KJK

b2niAKZ.png

the sequence without subs

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

Also, there's something you guys missed. 

When they are talking about why the guest didn't play along, the first thing he did (When SeChan asked him) he literally points at KJK (2:10). 

Also, KJK became EXTREMELY passive in that scene and fidgety. You can see it for yourself, he kept having his head down, not talking much (while he literally could've gone angry or act a bit more, as always) and his eyes were looking everywhere (and the production), this is so out of character. 

At 4:40

Just after Somin's first question in the game, she asked a second question. She asks "Someone who likes me ?"  you can clearly see someone (KJK) breathing as if he was trying to calm himself or something, I quite don't understand the reasoning behind this. And again, his head is down and the only time he is so "shy" is with Somin's questions. You can literally see him seconds after completely normal. 

I don't think this is Delulu on my part, his actions this time are really timed with Somin's actions. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 1

While we are at that, I want to share this photo.

Untitled.png

This is the scene after Somin said "I'm allowed to look at Jong Hyeop while playing against Jaesuk Oppa, right?" Noticed that, when she said this, her eyes looked at JK's direction. She didn't address the question to the staff or to YJS, her who was her opponent and persistantly blocked her before that, or to anyone in general.

And that was JK's facial reaction after the question. I, as a normal spectator find this scene funny, which parallel to the reaction of 3 people behind JK. You also can hear Haha's voice cheering. But JK? What's with that serious face?

• Like 3
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

It may look like So Min was openly flirting with the guest in that game but actually, she just went for a kill. Since the mechanic is to attack each other by throwing "an image" that fits the image of the opponent, the goal there is to unsettle them so they can't answer. In the latter part of the game when SM's team was about to use JK's former LL's name, Somin said that it was to shaken them up (Ji hyun's team) and that's what she actually did in the beginning. Most of Jihyun's members were aware that a certain Namja lol fits the image she threw (Someone who will go out with me.) but unfortunately for that man he couldn't say it to defend their team even if he wanted to). And it did unsettle their team.  Somin just used "it" to their advantage to earn points. Naughty Somin. Poor YJS, he suddenly had an urge to use the bathroom.  :joy: :joy: 

Remember in Daesang ep.? That namja said, " I can stare at you because I like you." Then in this recent episode somin threw that "image", "Someone who likes me." to that namja's team. So...go figure, guys. :tounge_xd:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, Tiger_loves_Froggie said:

It may look like So Min was openly flirting with the guest in that game but actually, she just went for a kill. 

I have to agree with @Tiger_loves_Froggie, this is called variety show wit. She has the wit like YJS to turn things around, and is certainly good at variety shows. Why do you think YJS suddenly has the urge to pee and gone for short while only? I suspect it is his way of creating diversion which he is always very good at especially with KookMin diversion.

• Like 9

Weird Family Photo episode (ep 563)

20210721-141517.jpg

20210721-141548.jpg

Spoiler

20210721-141606.jpg

20210721-141622.jpg

20210721-141637.jpg

Cr: sbs_runningman_sbs IG

Note: I'm glad when Somin asked which character is more suitable for YJS, JK was the first one said JK should be the Teenage Daughter and Somin the baby. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

They released the photo!! @kyoko22 Your observation was spot-on! 

:partyblob:

Made a Kookmin-centric edit from the group pics

spacer.png

One thing I’ve noticed this episode (RM564) is Somin saying,

“I can’t say this in advance.” 

Why does she say this? Is it to explain beforehand that she won’t involve herself in the attack against Jong Kook? Sharing this won’t benefit her team, if I were the opposite team, I would attack her to block the planned attack.

Just another side comment out-of-the-game, similar to Haha’s “Don’t get the wrong idea.” on the Daesang episode. She also shares that this is Haha’s idea, lol.

Similar to Jong Kook not taking part on her Love Frog attacks, Somin keeps her head down and just quickly glances over when Do Kwon attacks him.

@MandelBrot @HydenG Thanks for sharing this moment I didn’t notice. Look at Kookie’s adorable smile! 

Cat Emoji GIF by Fuzzballs

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

lol that’s the only scene that had me raising up my brows this episode actually. He lowkey pulled her away from almost everyone else which was wise because the angle must have been painful for her. Then when he realizes the whole dragging has gone on for too long and might hurt her, he tells everyone to let go of her. He kept saying let go of Somin but he was still holding her hand till the very end, in fact she was lowkey pulled from him grip which wasn’t so tight anymore because it didn’t look like he let her go lol

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

I'm currently writing a fan novel of Running Man that will re-tell the story of Kook-Min. The format is similar to American Sitcom: Friends, Big Bang Theory, and How I Met Your Mother. Currently at chapter 39. The novel focuses on Kook-Min, but just like every story, there's a challenge in their way to be coupled.

Not sure the admin allowed me to share the link if the book is done. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ashima mahajan said:

Okay I noticed one more thing at 8:45 in video when Dokwon attacked jongkook with Eun Hye's name. Somin didn't see towards jongkook face she also held her head down just like how jongkook did when somin said who likes me and will go out with me.

On Somin side, she teases Joong-Kook to confess, but at the same time, she plays her part as Love Frog-Girl to give more screentime to the male guest. When Dokwon asked Somin if she was interested in him, Somin immediately says NO.

When Haha and Se-Chan asked Dokwon to attack Joong-Kook with Eun Hye's name, Somin feels bad about it. For her, that's too personal for Joong-Kook and she think it's not wise for her to cross the line. She know her limits. Not only her, even Ji Hyo also feel bad about it. Haha and Se-Chan knew that Joong-kook will tolerate with the guest, that's why Haha and Se-Chan asked Dokwon to do it. Joong-kook definitely going to kick their butt if they dare to mention Eun Hye. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Rida Live said:

lol that’s the only scene that had me raising up my brows this episode actually. He lowkey pulled her away from almost everyone else which was wise because the angle must have been painful for her. Then when he realizes the whole dragging has gone on for too long and might hurt her, he tells everyone to let go of her. He kept saying let go of Somin but he was still holding her hand till the very end, in fact she was lowkey pulled from him grip which wasn’t so tight anymore because it didn’t look like he let her go lol

This is true. Maybe he’s also aware of JSM’s spine injury before that’s why he was also careful but discreet in helping her not getting actually tore apart.:sweatingbullets: This was mentioned recently on 6th Sense (Guess the Fake Fortuneteller episode). And maybe that’s why JSM, since her comeback, is also active going to the gym and working out so she can keep up with her back/spine issues. If I’m not mistaken, KJK also has slip-disk right? I hope he can also feature some exercises on his channel for back support/spine-specific workouts and guest JSM too (well I might be wishing and stretching it far but we’ll never know what’ll happen in the future, right? :sweatingbullets:).

• Like 3

I’m also wondering what will happen to JSM’s love frog concept if SC, JK and JS will continue the blocking on future episodes and why they are taking this route though? Is it because she’s being “fenced” because someone is already interested in pursuing her? :rolleyes: But that’s quite vague if that person wouldn’t be coming from within the group and because Running Man is still a show with concepts/characters being played inside it. 

Anyway, have any of you watched the latest ep of 6th Sense too? Apparently the one with the shaman was true but it didn’t went on to say JSM’s love life. I remembered her guesting on one of YJS’s show, where she mentioned that her fortune to marry was read and that she will likely to get married within 2019-2021. If she misses it, her next chance will be on her 40s. She then went on to say that the guy will quietly approach/pursue her and that his livelihood involves his mouth/voice or talking. Guess what, I also remember watching an old episode of Running Man where JK’s fortune was read and the teller said that it was good for him to meet a woman with a big set of eyes. :lol: Just thinking about these fortune telling episodes make my ship-heart flutter. :wub: 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, yunji_min02 said:

I’m also wondering what will happen to JSM’s love frog concept if SC, JK and JS will continue the blocking on future episodes and why they are taking this route though? Is it because she’s being “fenced” because someone is already interested in pursuing her? :rolleyes: But that’s quite vague if that person wouldn’t be coming from within the group and because Running Man is still a show with concepts/characters being played inside it. 

Anyway, have any of you watched the latest ep of 6th Sense too? Apparently the one with the shaman was true but it didn’t went on to say JSM’s love life. I remembered her guesting on one of YJS’s show, where she mentioned that her fortune to marry was read and that she will likely to get married within 2019-2021. If she misses it, her next chance will be on her 40s. She then went on to say that the guy will quietly approach/pursue her and that his livelihood involves his mouth/voice or talking. Guess what, I also remember watching an old episode of Running Man where JK’s fortune was read and the teller said that it was good for him to meet a woman with a big set of eyes. :lol: Just thinking about these fortune telling episodes make my ship-heart flutter. :wub: 

For me, it's a good thing. You can see the evolution of Somin's love-frog character.  When she bring out that character in 2018 - 2020, mostly members will laugh about it and even encourage that character take in-charge of the show to help the guest have screen time in their show.

Now, members tried to block it, and from a marketing perspective, it's a good thing because viewers will demand more of the love-frog character in future, and how long the members can hold it. What makes it a good plan is because Somin know how to rebound from the reaction. PD can "pretending"  to set-up Somin with male guest, and with Se-Chan, Joong-kook and Jae-Suk show their protest against the rules, it's a fresh content because that's the easiest way for them to make comedy skits.

• Unamused 2

Love Counseling by Jeon Somin and Park Sung Hoon (ELLE Korea Youtube)

Question: How can you tell if someone's really into you?

Sung Hoon: Maybe they way he looks at you

Somin: What kind of way?

Sung Hoon: The way he looks at you different.

What interesting is how Somin answered this question.

ELLE-Korea-1.png

ELLE-Korea-2.png

Somin: If he goes somewhere nice or eats something delicious, and the first thing he thinks about is me. Then you know he's thinking about me 24/7. I'm all he thinks about whatever he does. Okay! He's all in!

Note: Sung Hoon's answer is the general answer for this question (e.g the way he looks at you, the way he treats you, the way he this, the way he that). But Somin's answer is very specific. Most probably it is from her own experience.

MUD-198.jpg

MUD 198: Do you remember this? Because of this statement, the mothers wonder if he already has a girlfriend. What interesting is, when JK said this, JSJ answered "Really?". No shocking reaction, no question if he already as a GF. JSJ knows who is this 'her'. 

Coincidence??? After all those almost concidence sky IG posts, him acting as if he has privileges on her, members tried to cover them, YJS tried to separate them, and this. Truly miracle is it still coincidence.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 2