[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

On 8/29/2021 at 6:38 AM, 알콩달콩 said:

Ep 569 Preview

JSM holding a paper that says

송지효 ♡︎ 김종국         SJH ♡︎ KJK

지지한다               I support

Sometimes I just dont understand what's going on in her mind lol

RM currently pushing JK / JH love line. Like I said many times, Kook-Min had to play along with it if they want to low-key their loveline, and act comfortable. JK even yell at them for trying to push SpartaAce loveline. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, 알콩달콩 said:

Ep 569 Preview

JSM holding a paper that says

송지효 ♡︎ 김종국         SJH ♡︎ KJK

지지한다               I support

Sometimes I just dont understand what's going on in her mind lol

It’s her job lol whether or not you believe kookmin are dating the fact that the cast is pushing this loveline as heavily as they are proves KJK/SJH definitely aren’t.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

I personally don't enjoy forced love lines esp if they are not real. From what I see it takes away the natural moments. I remember KJK saying that HaHa is the worst at pushing his false love lines hence none of the public love lines that KJK is associated with is real. 

As for somin, she is well aware and does her job always. Even as YSC's unofficial girlfriend. 

something I do think about a lot these days is that if KJK forms a relationship with someone on the same show he will not disrespect them by indulging in a love line hence why I feel he has his eyes already set on someone. His defensiveness with SJH loveline is more than it used to be I think.

• Like 10

12 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

@알콩달콩 Do you understand what he said in the bus, when he suddenly got mad with YSC? During the Admit game, Somin asked YSC if he really loves her and YSC admitted (This is just game for those who wonder).

Edit: What JK said was nothing important but the fact that he suddenly scolded YSC...

Ok so I just watched that scene with subs and I gotta say its even weirder with context lmao. Somin said “you love me with all your heart/you truly love me”. Both JK and JSJ said you’ll only lose a point (if he doesn’t repeat what she said) he of course repeated it. JK then got mad right after said “what was that? I said you’d only lose one point”. 

• Like 10

@RumbleMinKook Thank you. I watched that scene few times. YSC's facial expression changed very drastic. When Somin asked the question, YSC smiled so wide that his gums showed. But once JK said something (you'll only loose one point), that smile immediately vanished and his face became serious.

I interprated this part as, he smiled because Somin's question. When JK said something (more like a warn to YSC for him not to admit it), YSC suddenly became serious. Still, YSC admitted it and Somin was the only one who smiled when the atmosphere became awkward. Suddenly, JK scolded YSC. :joy:. Poor YSC. He was innocent yet he got scold for no reason.

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

How Jongkook stays giving Sechan heat for the loveline is so hilarious to me. Like the poor boy doesn’t have a choice, let him be lol. He stays scolding him or making him apologize and he doesn’t give that energy to Somin who is the one that actually initiates the lovelines:joy:. I think he likes when the loveline is done his way like when he is the one to initiate or start it up but otherwise it’s a no from him. I don’t know what to call this behavior of his because even though I ship I could swear they are just friends but he seems possessive sometimes  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 3

@Rida Live The way he butts in on this loveline is hilarious to me too.

Cat Ok GIF by Bu2ma

And the interesting thing is the other members don’t ever comment on it. RM staff’s caption for his reaction is “for no reason”. Might as well be “no comment” too, lol. 

32 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

I think he likes when the loveline is done his way like when he is the one to initiate or start it up but otherwise it’s a no from him.

I agree. I think he’s also down for Somin’s loveline moments if it’s done hilariously. Good thing Sechan attacked Seokjin with “You love Somin with all your heart” after that Chanmin scene, so that romantic line doesn’t just involve Somin & Sechan. Kook approved, he laughed hard and shook hands with Sechan.

• Like 11

As I observed the bus scene, based on their body language and facial reaction, I am sure that JK takes the loveline seriously and dislikes it - show his jealousy.

Watch Somin's eyes and you will see she gives JK a signal (permission) to tease Sechan as part of the loveline game. JK knew Somin will tease Sechan but he did not expect that Somin will use the "you love me" line on his close friend. Then, watch Haha's reaction. His facial expressions were kind of a bit worried. Maybe he knew that Sechan will do it (for the show) and get scolded by JK.

While Sechan takes his time, notice how everyone (except Ji Hyo) advised him not to respond to Somin and advise him to give up the point. Even Somin hoping that Sechan did not respond to her line as she keeps looking at JK. Why everyone advises Sechan to give up the point? The members suppose to push/encourage him more since that game is related to his loveline with Somin.

When Sechan responding to Somin, Somin immediately looking at JK and giving this "oh no" reaction, and seconds later, JK hits Sechan with the doll and asked the obvious question that relates to the jealousy: "What was that? I told you to lose the point." 

Why Somin did not react when the member teases SpartaAce?

By standard, women would never show their "jealously" publicly if their boyfriend chooses to low-key their relationship from the public. Notice that Somin did not say anything when the members tease JK with EH and JH. She just smiles and looks at JK. It's the same thing with JH too if SpartaAce was real.

This interaction also gives you a hint that Kook-Min was allowed to play with the loveline openly if both of them were not in the same show - avoid misunderstanding.

In the MUD show, the main star is JK and the main plot is to "help JK get a girlfriend." In Sixth Sense, YJS and PD knew Somin will help their guest with screentime by using the Love Frog character. Both Kook-Min can be involved with "Loveline" because they're not in the same show. But for RM, the loveline has already been set by PD - ChanMin and SpartaAce. That's why Kook-Min teases each other and can't hide their jealousy if one of them had to be part of Loveline.

2019 and 2020 is the year of Kook-Min, and some of you still remember how they interact with each other if PD allows them to show their "Loveline." Somin will do anything to get JK's attention even though she had to deal with JK's wrath.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Wahhh! I’m so excited to watch the subbed ep, I missed these KookMin happenings because of work :( Anyway, the bus part is really sus when I saw it on igr. I’ll rewatch that cut again since I’ve already read your observations! :lol: I love how you have eagle-eyes that see the slightest reactions of the RM members.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Kookmin’s characters (Hothead & Love Frog) play a major factor on how they (can) react to lovelines.

Love Frog Somin

One of Somin’s characters is Love Frog - a cheesy romantic who loves love. How can a Love Frog not support lovelines pushed by the show? It’s her job to be on and support lovelines.

Delulu time - Somin saying “I want to go home. I want to go home.” maybe the most negative reaction she has recently to banter about lovelines, specifically Kook’s  (Filial Piety Money Race). I preface with delulu but she did say this right after that said topic ended so it could be a reaction to that.

Maybe there are other moments but I can’t remember them.

Hothead Kook

Kook’s character as Hothead does give him leeway to react strongly. 

But still, his negative reaction to Sechan’s answer in the bus game (RM 568) is captioned with “for no reason”, lol. 

Using “conservative brother” as reason only works on reacting negatively to Somin’s lovelines with guests. The show probably gave up on logic-ing the reason hence the caption, lol.

Other Members

Out of all the members, perhaps Seokjin’s character is the only one who can really reject lovelines. He’s not on one and doesn’t push them like Loveline MVPs Jaesuk and Haha do.

Seokjin said “I hate Somin” when Chanmin got too personal (Time Countdown Race) and mentioned “feelings” when Somin joked about Chanmin marriage during the visit to the Variety Director’s office (Credit Card Race).

I did notice that Haha hasn’t been pushing lovelines as hard this year.

Bonus - Haha cutting short Kookmin’s cheesy romantic skit (Assistant Race). Somin just replied back to Kook when Haha told Kookmin to cut it out.

Mr. “I Need Romance” couldn’t stand how cheesy they were roleplaying, lol.

Instead of teasing them, Haha cut Kookmin’s skit off so quickly that the others didn’t have the chance to comment or tease the two. That was good comedic timing tho.

I couldn’t embed the video so here’s the link instead:

https://i.imgur.com/cPULrYl.mp4

On 8/31/2021 at 2:31 AM, anthonio07012 said:

Somin will do anything to get JK's attention even though she had to deal with JK's wrath.

I’m sorry, but the phrase “doing anything to get JK’s attention” is giving me “attention-seeker/stalker” comment vibes that haters say to slander Somin. Haters who can’t seem to get that Somin is an entertainer on a variety show doing her job and also playing a Love Frog character.

If you don’t mind, can you please elaborate and share instances of Somin doing so?

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

ngl I miss the days when running man wasn’t so focused around love lines..i miss the natural interactions. I find I don’t enjoy watching episodes as much anymore, but kudos to the cast members for trying to make it as entertaining as possible

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Lulu lolly said:

Are there any kookmin moments in the fanmeeting? (Probably not many due to the loveline) Jeon somin looked so good!! Seriously she deserves an award for her performances!!!

They followed each other, but did not interact and ignored each other just like in the last running man ep's. In the game when KJK got all the answers right he didn't celebrate, however JSM went straight to YSC and HAHA. KJK and JSM do not celebrate having won for a few episodes.

but you can see them both very smiling in the game

PD: Anyway, I'll try tomorrow to put gifs of the episode and the fanmeeting, although it is very badly captured
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

They followed each other, but did not interact and ignored each other just like in the last running man ep's. In the game when KJK got all the answers right he didn't celebrate, however JSM went straight to YSC and HAHA. KJK and JSM do not celebrate having won for a few episodes.

but you can see them both very smiling in the game

PD: Anyway, I'll try tomorrow to put gifs of the episode and the fanmeeting, although it is very badly captured

Yes. the love line makes everything looks force and awkward. i miss the moment where they freely interact with each other. the same goes to sixth sense. btw, she really look amazing last night. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1