[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

i really like how kjk standing in front of jsm seating in the beginning when they played with finding the picture using gmap. it really looks like kjk want to sit near jsm. like why he didnt count from the end of the seating? although it kinda look like its only my delusion kookmin heart only.. but i cant unsee it.. :please:

and kjk also said about boyfriend taking girlfriend pic should required more points.. omg.. like he is talking about himself n we know he always like to take pic of that one girl..uwuuu… :hooray2:

Edited by free style
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1

I arrange these photos according to the possible real time sequence.

EP-563-0.jpg

Photo 1

EP-563-1.png

Photo 2

EP-563-2.png

Photo 3: Somin sat on his lap. Literally. Most probably she got tired to maintain the same position as two photos above. 

Two things I want to highlight here. Of course the fact that she sat on his lap is very heart fluttering. But if you watch carefully, it is more than that.

1. Everyone ignoring the fact that Somin was on JK's lap.

I'm quite confident if we change JK with YSC, it will be an ongoing teasing. Why? Because it is a possible source for comedic scene and YJS won't let that chance go. Like in ep Yoo Jae Suk's 3 Meals where YSC jumped and accidentally landed so close behind Somin. I can imagine the same atmosphere but YSC is the Mom. Members teasing and smiling. Somin blushing, YSC smiling with his gums showing and JK being grumpy. But here, the position is more... I would say intimate but everyone pretending like it is nothing. Even Somin wasn't joking around. She was so well behaved :joy:. PD also didn't highlight the position with caption. As if everyone doesn't want to bring attention to kookmin. Ask yourself, why the members (even staff) didn't want to bring attention to them? And this is not the first case where the members purposely ignore kookmin's interaction. 

2. Haha's hand manner.

Photo 1, Haha put his left hand on Somin's legs. Photo 2, at his sides and Photo 3, on his lap. If you sit on a stool without back rest, one of the most comfortable position is like Haha in photo 3, where he put his hands on his lap. But if you watch the ep, Haha only put his hand on top of Somin's leg only in the beginning (Photo 1). After that, his hands were at his sides. It is uncomfortable yet he still did it. Maybe Haha himself wasn't comfortable to put his hand on Somin's leg for too long but I think he also feel conscious because of someone. Not sure if you notice this but Haha kinda conscious of JK when he need to touch Somin more than platonic touch. 

Spoiler

EP-547.png

EP 547: He warned JK not to misunderstand before he open Somin's jacket to show Somin's sweater. This the scene when Somin crossed Kim from Kim Daesang on her sweater and replaced it with Yoo. 

I think Haha's consciousness started from ep 524 (Mongdol episode). It is the skit where popular Actress Jeon just arrived in SK and all members must pretend to be excited meeting her.

EP-524-1.png

Haha immersed in his character and touched Somin's hair

EP-524-2.png

Suddenly, Bodyguard Kim showed up and kicked Haha. 

EP-524-3.png

Look at how shocked Haha's face was. When I watch the scene, I feel like JK was more than acting his character. That kick looked so real and Haha's scared face also real. From this scene, it is understandable why he warned JK not to misunderstand in ep 547.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

In photo 3, JK's hand is on Somin's thigh, which would be a big TOO intimate if they are just colleagues ? And take note that Somin's legs are totally not on Haha, which means she is sitting in JK's lap ???!!!!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

On 7/12/2021 at 11:44 PM, Davidqi22 said:

And take note that Somin's legs are totally not on Haha, which means she is sitting in JK's lap ???!!!!

Compare JK's and Haha's shoulder for photo 2 and 3. There was gap between their shoulder in Photo 3. In photo 3, maybe Haha shifted away a little bit to make space for Somin's feet. So, yes. Somin sat on his lap.  It is understandable though. I can imagine how sore her waist was just to maintain the posture in photo 2.

Additional:

RM-563.png

Though PD blurred it, we can easily identify each of them. JSJ and YJS stood at the back. JK and Haha sat on chair. YSC at the center (based on his green onion head). JH squatted at the front. Baby Sominie? Sitting on her 'Mom's' lap :wub:(but on the other direction). Yet none of photos from this formation get revealed. I want to see... Bopil PD, please release the uncut video for this too...

• Like 10

20210714-172238.jpg

Screenshot-20210714-171634-Instagram.jpg

It has been a while for Somin to update about sky. So as JK. And such a 'coincidence' that Somin post a photo of herself with sky as background and emoticon cloud for caption, JK also post IG story about sky :smirk:. Another 'coincidence' after so many 'coincidences' already 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

On 7/14/2021 at 11:36 AM, kyoko22 said:

It has been a while for Somin to update about sky. So as JK. And such a 'coincidence' that Somin post a photo of herself with sky as background and emoticon cloud for caption, JK also post IG story about sky :smirk:. Another 'coincidence' after so many 'coincidences' already 

This is genuinely the most stupid weird thing AND I completely agree lol.

When i saw the story of KJK in Insta, i was like "oh i swear if i see a sky from Somin later, they have to be doing it on purpose" and then, I scroll down and what do I see ? Somin already posted something similar and in case you weren't sure it was about the sky, she adds an Emoji of a cloud + a heart... WHY are they being in sync ? I don't get it. 

If one post a picture of the sky, the other always do it too. And they are consistant, I think they always do that (or am I wrong ?). This is no longer a delulu mind here nor a simple coincidence, they clearly are doing it on purpose. 

I feel like, ever since the jaesok episode (where he was king and they had to prep food for him) and that shot of the two of them are lying down staying apart from everyone (and Somin was kind of "hiding" I think idk). There's clearly something going on there. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, HydenG said:

There's clearly something going on there. 

I've come to this conclusion for quite sometimes already. So all this 'coincidences' are within my expectation.

And seems like the weather is nice today in SK that made them 'coincidentally' posted about sky, again.

20210716-174303.jpg

20210716-173908.jpg

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

@kyoko22 Thanks for sussing out this photo. I hope Running Man releases this pic. I like this more, hehe

spacer.png

@HydenG @kyoko22 I actually didn’t expect Kookie to post a sky story when Somin did, lol. But it happened and I was hopeful then got so happy he did the second time around.

I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

Notice how similar the Kookmin sky pics are:

• 1st picture - Sky over water
  • 2nd picture - Sky with trees on the background

The sky is a major ‘coincidental’ motif in Kookmin IG stories but they’ve also posted similar IG stories featuring other subjects within minutes of each other several times.

Example pics (credit to darealme_1 and runningmanapril on IG, thanks):

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Is this synchronicity? I don’t know but my shipper heart is happy that it keeps happening. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

I noticed something:ph34r:. At that last part where Somin was being dragged which by the way was hilariously brutal lol

Somebody was refusing to let go even when everyone else had done so

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

I think some of you might be confused who's saying what when the oppas blocked Somin to pair up with Chae Jong Hyeop. So, this post is to give you the clear view how serious he was in blocking Somin to interact with CJH.

After Bopil PD announced Somin's opponent.

Spoiler

YSC: Somin seems excited. Look at her.

YJS: She's smiling happily.

YSC: I don't like it. No. We'll change players

YJS: But Jong Hyeop and Somin...

Bopil: Your team have one more man.

JK: Is it fair?

YJS: Then I'll play againts Somin instead of him.

Somin: No. Why?

JK: Don't be like that. We don't want to see her happy.

YJS: I'll do it,

Somin: Why?

YSC: Or let Suk Jin do it. I hate it when Somin acts like this.

Somin: I mean...

JK: No. It's unacceptable.

YJS: We'll decide. I'll do it.

JK: Absolutely no.

YJS: I'll do it.

JK: You (YJS) do it no matter what. This is not acceptable.

Somin: Why not?

YSC: Hey, it's tough love.

YJS: We won't let that happen.

Somin: Jong Hyeop, what do you say?

JK: Absolutely not. Don't even ask him.

Somin: Let's hear him out.

JK: Don't say anything (to CJH)

JSJ: Who do you want to play against?

CJH: I... I wouldn't mind playing against anyone.

YJS: Then play against Sechan

JK: Play against Sechan.

YCH: Alright, play against me, kid.

(members cheering for Somin-CJH failed to pair up)

Bopil: Then we change the players to SC vs CJH and Somin vs YJS.

Somin: Why...?

JK: Yes. Sounds great. That's neat.

YSC: Look at YJS's face.

JK: Nice nice nice! (while thumbed up)

Somin: I can't believe JK oppa and JS oppa. (Literal translation: I mean, JK oppa and JS oppa... really!)

JK: Don't even dream about it.

When the match between Somin and YJS about to begin.

Spoiler

JK: Jaesuk hyung, just...

YJS: I'll teach her a lesson.

JK: Yes, do that.

Somin: I really don't want to play againts him (YJS).

JK: So, she can't think anything else.

Somin: Jong Hyeop...

JK: Teach her a lesson.

Last game, match 3 vs 3

Somin: You (pointing to CJH).

JK: (stepped forward) No. It will be me.

Somin: Aniya~

JK: You can't go against CJH. (Literal translation: You and him... Andwae!)

Conclusion:

Somin - Chae Jong Hyeop

JK: NO!

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

A kook-Min moment in Episode 564 (including the spoilers)

In this episode, there's a lot of Kook-Min together. They were rivals, but they find a way to stay close together. In the opening show, you can see that Somin standing side by side with Haha and Se-Chan, but later, she standing next to JK and JK joined her teasing Suk Jin. 

In the first game, when PD tried to have Somin plays with the male guest, JK, Jae-Seok, and Se-Chan already set their minds to separate Somin from the guest and stop her bring out her Love Frog persona. Se-Chan and Jae-suk seem to be okay for Somin to play with the guest, but not JK.

When Somin look at the guest, you can see JK's reaction: He looks uncomfortable with Somin's act. He was happy when Somin has a great time playing with Jae-Seok and acknowledge her strength and look proud of her when Somin successfully spelling UMBRELLA for the first time.

When other members tease JK and Ji Hyo, JK, at first, knowing that Jae-Seok gonna tease him with the Love line, but then he got mad (for real) when the members push harder on him. Why? Simple: JK saw Ji Hyo as his siblings and he didn't like the idea of pushing him to have a love line with Ji Hyo.

JK also gave Jae-Seok a signal when he saw Somin sits so close to the male guest. Somin acts like she's s not happy, but in fact, she's happy after Jae-Seok (say something) at her. Somin cutely mad at JK for outsmarting her in the second game but had to restrain herself when she looks at the PD and the crew.

Of course, Somin openly said that she will not take part in Haha's plan to use YEH to attack JK. Somin understands that JK didn't like it since last week JK tells her not to mention EH.

In the last game, Somin once again tried to play with the male guest, but JK says no and immediately take action by eliminating her from the game as soon as possible. In the final round, Somin's team tried to save Somin from team JK, Somin was seen holding JK's hand and it was JK tells his team to let her go (maybe he was aware that Somin has a back injury) and you can see that Somin is looking at him, hoping that she can hold his hand longer.

So, yes. This episode is full of Kook-Min moments and probably one of their best on-screen interactions. Starting from this episode, we may see JK and Jae-Seok keep interfere with Somin's love frog persona in the future, and in return, the Love Frog persona is only for JK, because JK likes it.

Just as per Se-Chan: "It's a tough love for Somin." 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1