1 hour ago, ashima mahajan said:

Did anybody noticed when the punishment announced for somin sechan and jongkook got panicked and sechan watched jongkook it was like he was saying in eyes hyung what will happen to you your girlfriend is angry and you voted for her.

yeahh! This part is edited, JSM goes directly to KJK and asks him. I will try to put a GIF later

• Like 6
  • Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

I am laugh with this girl with a name Jeon Somin, honestly what the call the girl always avoiding Jongkook, but in the end they together, like one team or Anything in real life :lol:, in Ask Us Anything fortuneteller, she always say No when Janghoon match her with Jongkook , but i dont know in the end or real life :joy:, i remember in Japanese drama, the girl always avoided her friend (it a man), then that girl finding this friend a girlfriend (Just like Jongkook with Somin) same with her friend too, he find his friend a boyfriend, and the end of drama, they married together 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Jongkook and Somin eps 562

Spoiler

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4 Oh My God

Part 5

Part 6

Spoiler

This is when Kim Jongkook before close with Somin and after (383 vs 562) Oh my god

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

I am glad in eps 562, there much more their moments, it all about their comunication. I am waiting that sub, it interesting from episode 449 until 562, their comunication is good even for me is better. That important for other couples, comunication. 

• Like 5
Posted (edited)
On 7/4/2021 at 1:55 PM, MandelBrot said:

EP 562: some little moments of Kookmin.

Reveal hidden contents

the 

look at Somin... :D

lol, sominie

The 2nd gif tho! :Pandabulous: Had SM been a little late on stepping out, it might’ve been a different clip. ;)

3rd and 4th gifs show how they’re comfortable with skinship. I don’t remember specifically what ep was it but there was one time SM was shown feeling JK’s arms (or was it his chest? I can’t remember sorry :sweatingbullets:)

SM’s story about her “one-sided”, novel-like romantic story about her neighbor guy friend seems sus to me :lol: but I liked what she said that she’s not the type who falls in love at first sight rather get attracted to a guy she dislikes first then looks at JK’s side for a fleeting sec before looking at SC and HH’s side. I find it interesting that the details of her romantic story with this “neighbor friend” don’t seem to patch well with one another. :P She mentioned she’s receiving text msgs from him late at night and then tells them they don’t know each other well.  Then JK asks her “Is it ok for you to talk about him on a TV show?” just right after HH asked “Do we know him?”. :ph34r: I couldn’t think of any line that would fit the situation but #TreadLightly :lol:

Anyway, I get it that her story might be long so they’ve decided to cut and clip it to show the summary. I just find it funny when the guys said she’s practically writing a novel but they were really interested on her story specially JK (with his I-know-something-but-this-is-interesting- careful smile) until she “slips” and mentions “Noona, ga!”, he then lightens up and smiles broadly. :lol:

I love this episode even if it’s just pure chatting, I love that they could talk on for hours about RM’s story and theirs too. I almost teared up with their supposedly last episode and fan meeting in Thailand. I’m excited for next week’s episode, I think it will have some thriller vibes to it like the scarecrow episode last year! B)

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

During the last game in which each of them have to answer a syllabus, I got a feeling that Jong Kook only started answering when So Min said she knows this one. Other than that, he will just watch the others.... anyone notice that ?

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

She came to promote her drama as Jong kook have millions of views and subscriber. And also I commented on first video for exercise for women at home he also wanted to show us that exercise routine. It was like to kill two birds from one stone.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

We live in a world where men and women can hang out without there being romantic implications.

This thread is to ship JSM and KJK, not scrutinize who KJK hangs with or films with. He’s allowed to have friends. I swear, these trolls are always coming in here to hate and stir up drama. Just let us ship in peace like how we let you ship in peace :idk:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

Well said Emily. We never go on someone pages I will not take the name and we never say it can never happen between kjk and so and so. I just want them to be leave us in our happy place of shipping. According to them we are delusional so let us be delusional. We are kookmin shippers and happy to be in this place.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Did they announce in that video that they're together in real life? No, they didnt.  That video just proves one thing. The two are just BUSINESS COUPLE. 

Spoiler

20210128-144549.jpg

Hi, lurkers! :ph34r: Until jk or so min announces that they're with someone else, we will still believe that these two are real. :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Hi Everyone!  I have been silently reading and enjoying your analysis of Kookmin, but I have missed commenting.   There have been some moments over the last couple of months that have made me :omg:.  

JSM has never been this . . . I don't know the right words . . . skinship with JK but that almost sounds naughty :bashful:(ok I am stop there because I know I am ridiculous:lol:).  Really her moments with him have been sweet reassuring touches.  I am going back and using some videos and gifs from @MandelBrot to show what I mean.

Sidenote - I am not sure where this forum would be without all the work done on gifs, videos, and screenshots (you are all so wonderful). 

Let me just say when I listen to this it sounds like a kiss.  This moment above just screamed I am trying to console my jealous significant other.  There is no reason for her to go over to him and do this if they are just friends.   If she is shy about what he is saying (someone thinks she is cute), then she doesn't need back/arm hug him lol. 

zAxYsuV.gif

In all honesty, this moment of the reassuring pat/tap above reminded me of another reassuring pat that we got about this time last year.  

cUAatJU.gif

As I was going back to look for some of these gifs.  I realized that last year around this time JK was the one giving JSM the reassuring touches (because she had just come back from being sick and was dealing with online bullies).  This year we are seeing JSM taking more of the initiative to reassure and comfort.  

When the trolls try to get you down then keep in mind some of these moments.  They always bring a confident smile to my kookmin shipper heart.

Hi, lurkers! :ph34r: Until jk or so min announces that they're with someone else, we will still believe that these two are real. :tounge_xd:

I second this sentiment of @Tiger_loves_Froggie and @Emily Bett!

• Like 3
  • Love 6
On 7/5/2021 at 2:55 AM, yunji_min02 said:

SM’s story about her “one-sided”, novel-like romantic story about her neighbor guy friend seems sus to me :lol: but I liked what she said that she’s not the type who falls in love at first sight rather get attracted to a guy she dislikes first then looks at JK’s side for a fleeting sec before looking at SC and HH’s side.

Also, quickly on this last episode this was also suspicious to me and someone posted it on IG.  I could not let go of what HH and YSC did immediately after she mentioned this they both immediately look at JK.  I have the screen shots in the spoilers.  HH's face looked shocked and he will always give away his thoughts lol. 

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-07-08-at-3-42-18-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-07-08-at-3-39-41-PM.png

The moment below her words are literally directed at JK. 
Screen-Shot-2021-07-08-at-3-40-08-PM.png

Now she is talking and looking a HH and YSC. 
Screen-Shot-2021-07-08-at-3-40-25-PM.png

This last slide is the most telling because right as she is done saying this HH and YSC for a second (maybe less) look at JK.  This is what you call a tell, if we were playing poker.  It is something that they did automatically (they associate her words with him).  Once they realize what they are doing then they look away quickly.  However, once again HH's face gives it away with his open mouth.  It is the face of oh crap is she talking about you.   

What is JK doing?  Something that is not normal for him when it comes to SM.  He is not looking at her or anyone else.  We all know on this forum that when JSM does almost anything JK is paying attention (unless of course she is in a skit with another guy who is suppose to be flirting with her or when she is talking about having coffee with an angle :sweatingbullets:).  Basically, when he is uncomfortable or shy he hides his face (looks down) or distracts himself (drawing) because he knows his face will give away what he is really thinking/feeling. 

Screen-Shot-2021-07-08-at-3-41-30-PM.png

After this moment this is when JSM story changes.  YJS causes a distraction by putting his head in SJ lap (I believe intentionally to draw attention away and allow for a change).   Now, JSM starts talking not about what she is attracted to and to the other story about a neighbor.  YSC says something strange when she starts to talk about this neighbor "Did you meet him before that".  Before what YSC?  What is that?  From the context of the conversation I think that is a relationship.  If she is really single, then YSC has no reason to care when she meet this neighbor.  Once JK asks her, if it is ok to talk about him on TV, then she points out the they are just friends and nothing is going on between her and this neighbor.   Honestly, the neighbor story doesn't mean anything to me because all of the guys are constantly down grading the potential for a relationship.    I will stick to body language and actions because words are the stuff of LL but actions are signs of sincerity lol. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2