[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

4 hours ago, Yeona said:

Hi guys! Can y’all do me favor? If you are free and have access to Instagram, may you please report @aay_aye1 < this account spread really bad rumors about Kookmin. The person who’s using the acc needs help asap, he/she too delusional where he/she make up bad stories about Kookmin and Jihyo is also involved (not a hater of Jihyo) the person is a fan of Jihyo… Thank you for helping me guys. I really appreciate it ♡

Link of his/her acc: https://www.instagram.com/aay_aye1/

Just another sunny account 

I think the episode that got me hooked in KookMin was the New Year one where they were paired according to whom they were matched. Was it for 2018 or 2019? I can’t remember exactly. :sweatingbullets: There were no mentions of KookMin being compatible with each other during the forecast scene but when shown on the next game, they were paired together. It was interesting for me because JK was showing an uninterested/annoyed face while he was giving SM piggyback and stepping on the acupuncture mat at the same time. But when the penalty to jump on the tub of water came, he chivalrously jumped in instead of SM. HH and KS’s reactions for me were gold! It’s like they were exposing JK is just a tsundere, where his coldness towards SM is just a facade. B) I think that’s  the episode too where SM forcibly took JK arms to make the KookMin siblings’ cross. :lol:

It took also a lot of time for them to get close with each other and we all see this progress on and off the screen. Even during that episode, we know that JK still had his reservations and SM was the one showing her interest towards him. I think there was also a bit of thrill for SM because of JK’s tsundere’s attitude towards her. Unlike KS and SC whom she had hung around with most of the time (remember KS playing board games with SM’s parents and he’s also close to WookMin), JK was this mysterious, all buff, strong, cold (and cool) guy. I think JK’s initial perception of SM also didn’t make him interested upfront. It’s the slow discovery of her poetic side, her artistry and love for cooking and romance, her quirks and cute, bubbly facade that hides her longing for a lasting and nurturing love, I guess these got him into her as time passed by.

I also remembered the episode when SC revealed that SM contacted JK to have coffee with her out of the blue (she explained herself that she wanted to know JK more because she was only hanging out with the other two single maknaes). I find it funny that in between that coffee date and their shooting date, nobody dared to tell SM that her perception of JK setting her up to meet more of his guy friends and KS “ruining” it was actually just JK being afraid to be alone with SM. I really laughed out loud watching KS reveals what JK did. The cool and calculated guy was only actually afraid of meeting this innocent yet extroverted girl. Alone. In a coffee shop! :lol:

I agree with @Emily Bett, the slow burning of their friendship’s development makes it more interesting for the shippers. Although I wish that KookMin is already dating, watching KS guesting in MUD recently and hearing him say that JK is really cautious when it comes to women (even if they profess they like him first) confirms my belief that KookMin is still in that stage where they are trying to figure out each other deeply/romantically. Their “coincidental” ig postings for me are lowkey flirting, letting each other know what they’re up to or doing without directly telling each other. Kinda gives off that butterflies-in-the-stomach teenage rom kinda thing.:lol: Also, JK’s unedited outburst last week revealing SM going to his condo (along with the hyungs) is also a giveaway that they’re really comfortable with each other inside a group but not yet enough to be spending time alone with each other (or maybe they are?! Haha I’ll leave the imagination to you guys). But like KS said, JK really calculates himself and everything before going into a relationship since he doesn’t want things to get awkward between him and the girl. I just hope that this time around, he could do it in a timely manner where SM will not also have to wait long for his decision (assuming that they are really considering each other romantically for the long term). In the end, I always say that they both deserve to love and be loved by people that can compliment their completeness. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

On 8/21/2021 at 2:28 PM, Yeona said:

Hi guys! Can y’all do me favor? If you are free and have access to Instagram, may you please report @aay_aye1 < this account spread really bad rumors about Kookmin. The person who’s using the acc needs help asap, he/she too delusional where he/she make up bad stories about Kookmin and Jihyo is also involved (not a hater of Jihyo) the person is a fan of Jihyo… Thank you for helping me guys. I really appreciate it ♡

Link of his/her acc: https://www.instagram.com/aay_aye1/

I already reported this account, i hope it will be suspended, i hope others will report this account, she is saying deregatory words against kjk and somin especiallly about somin,

• Like 2

The last game in today's episode was very interesting because kookmin teased each other a little. Obviously the camera men cut out scenes but from what they showed us somin was on JK's mind when he called out her male look-alike. It's refreshing to see. Wished the game was longer. I need subs to see what made somin laugh so much when JK responded to her 'image prompt' because it looked like sechan was supposed to answer it? Not sure lol

When Young ji said 'jeon somin 4' it looked like she stared straight at JK. It would have been clearer if the camera didn't crop him out but anyways. I'm here thinking why would young ji use jeon somin's name to trap the pink team if she knows sechan would answer it? It's like a wasted turn unless it was men to trap JK and sechan? A little delulu? Not only that didn't Jaesuk say 'somin sarang' (not sure the exact translations) when he knows sechan is bound to answer it. Surely it is another wasted turn if somin's name is used to trap the pink team? Hmmmm

Also low key strange how somin was expected to respond to 'pink pantie' by JK. Too funny because Jaesuk tried to trap JK by telling JH to say 'my man' but it actually revealed more to me that they are just friends and it's just for show because sechan answered the same for somin and JK's face was like 'aisshhh this again' when he had to and for JH.

This game can be so telling.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, Lulu lolly said:

I need subs to see what made somin laugh so much when JK responded to her 'image prompt'

다혈질 (dahyuljil) - short temper. Credit to google translate. So, I think, she also targeting JK.

JK was having blast during the foot volleyball game. He teased Somin non stop while he wasn't that happy during the first set when JSJ made mistake. He laughed so loud. He run to the net and imitated Somin's mistake.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

E567

Last game: KJK's turn

KJK: pink panties, three

but, look at SJH... hahaha

Next EP:

KJK & JSM together...

Yep. Only Ji Hyo who is not really aware of how close JK and Somin in real life. When JK said "pink panties", all members set their eyes on Somin. Not because they knew Somin's preferred color but because they knew "the truth" about Kook-Min, off screen and in real life.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 4

Lately in rm(especially 2021), jk seems not truly hppy, yes he did smiling n laughing sometimes, but it felt like he's been faking it. try to make a poker face.

especially when LL been mentioned again btwn him n jh. he been forced to like it, i got this feelings same when he's been forced to hv r/ships wit Hong jinyoung. he is smiling but his eyes not..(just wat kang tae oh said to somin). i feel really sad as his fan. Why RM need to have LL?? im sick of any LL...it ruined a good friendship between those involved.

for me, the happiest time for jk is in 2019- early 2020..he looks really, really free n enjoy to do, to say, to hv skinship, walk side by side, team up togther, n teasing somin. n he freely made comments to somin ig in public. but because it been mentioned in rm, he stopped it because of haters. 

wat is JK rights? everthing been controlled..i feel really sad for him.

i do love ji hyo a lot, but enough is enough. 11years already. really hope rm pd, rm members to avoid all this useless things. just naturally bonding...

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Polaris Sonata said:

Lately in rm(especially 2021), jk seems not truly hppy, yes he did smiling n laughing sometimes, but it felt like he's been faking it. try to make a poker face.

especially when LL been mentioned again btwn him n jh. he been forced to like it, i got this feelings same when he's been forced to hv r/ships wit Hong jinyoung. he is smiling but his eyes not..(just wat kang tae oh said to somin). i feel really sad as his fan. Why RM need to have LL?? im sick of any LL...it ruined a good friendship between those involved.

for me, the happiest time for jk is in 2019- early 2020..he looks really, really free n enjoy to do, to say, to hv skinship, walk side by side, team up togther, n teasing somin. n he freely made comments to somin ig in public. but because it been mentioned in rm, he stopped it because of haters. 

wat is JK rights? everthing been controlled..i feel really sad for him.

I do love Ji hyo a lot, but enough is enough. 11years already. hope rm PD, rm members avoid all these useless things. just naturally bonding...

Nah, don't worry about it. Both JK and JH already confirmed many times they're not dating and JH said that love line between them is just for fun, same as Somin and Sechan. You can see JK dislikes his love line with JH but is happy to have one with Somin. 

JK was happy interacting with Somin more than JH, not because he didn't like JH but it's normal when you see a woman that you saw as "family." Even in today's show, you can see JK told PD not to remove Somin from the foot-volley game. Why? Because he had so much fun playing with Somin.

Kook-Min has matured in their relationship. One of the reasons why they show too much their interaction in the past is because JK and Somin were not close in real life until JK accepted Somin's invitation for a coffee date. YJS tried to push the Kook-Min love line in 2019, and many SpartaAce attack Somin and her family and put Somin in depressions and hiatus for 2 months.

It's been clear in episode 500, JK said that he takes care of Somin, and he stays with his words. Since then you can see the changes in their relationship where JK and Somin can get close together without worry about the love line. It's so clear they show their love line by using the Chan-Min love line as a cover-up.

So, no need to worry about it. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Know what’s interesting? What YJS said before they play for the last deciding point. He said “I should say something that they couldn’t take.” and then proceeds with “Somin-sarang-det”. Out of all the possible images that will be difficult to take in by the three people in that team, why should it be “Somin’s love”? :ph34r:;)

Oh and the pink panties (or generally translated as pink underwear) was also reaaaaaaally interesting. :phew:

Also, the flustered JK in the intro was also telling. He immediately looked at the PD and staff when YJS said “JK found it cute.” to JH. There’s a possibility that JK might have already discussed it with the PD not to push the JK-JH LL too much. Hence, the subtitled texts went “his male menopausal symptoms show again at the false rumors”. It had a bit of a difference from the previous eps where the editing team would totally shove the LL to the viewers, all glossy and pink. And btw, you can also hear SM saying “ahh mwoyaaaaa? mwoya mwoyaaa?” at the start of YJS tease and then she started joining in by saying “it must be true, he’s flustered!” but JK telling YJS “I might actually punch you” is the only convo-ending I need to hear. :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 5

6 hours ago, anthonio07012 said:

YJS tried to push the Kook-Min love line in 2019, and many SpartaAce attack Somin and her family and put Somin in depressions and hiatus for 2 months.

This isn’t what happened though. Wookmin (Somin’s brother) was attacked by Vietnamese Jihyo fans that had been launching a hate campaign against her since 2017. It had nothing to do with Kookmin. Somin didn’t go on hiatus because of hate or depression either. She was suffering from extreme fatigue and was in hospital for a month. Which was when Wookmin exposed the harassment he received via DM. 

But I agree lovelines aren’t really a big deal and they’re all old enough to say if they’re uncomfortable and want to stop it completely. IMO YJS didn’t try to push a love line his comments about Kookmin were him becoming more aware of how much closer they got in such a short time lol. Because if they were dating back then he never would’ve said anything. Like with Spartace and Chanmin he’s more free to make jokes about them because both ships aren’t real. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, RumbleMinKook said:

This isn’t what happened though. Wookmin (Somin’s brother) was attacked by Vietnamese Jihyo fans that had been launching a hate campaign against her since 2017. It had nothing to do with Kookmin. Somin didn’t go on hiatus because of hate or depression either. She was suffering from extreme fatigue and was in hospital for a month. Which was when Wookmin exposed the harassment he received via DM. 

But I agree lovelines aren’t really a big deal and they’re all old enough to say if they’re uncomfortable and want to stop it completely. IMO YJS didn’t try to push a love line his comments about Kookmin were him becoming more aware of how much closer they got in such a short time lol. Because if they were dating back then he never would’ve said anything. Like with Spartace and Chanmin he’s more free to make jokes about them because both ships aren’t real. 

Yes, this is true she didn’t went on a break because of depression. It was over-fatigue and I think her spine injury/problem also contributed to this hiatus. Wookmin mentioned it in the fake fortuneteller ep in 6th Sense. He also said she kinda has this “unbalanced” walk because of her back, maybe that’s why she’s working out a bit now. Either to strengthen her stamina or rehabilitate from her back concerns. Or maybe both.

Edited by yunji_min02
  • Like 6

I remember the same as @RumbleMinKook, she was hospitalized for extreme fatigue. Jee Seok Jin said on RM 500 that she couldn’t even walk.

Spoiler

spacer.png

I hope she’s getting lots of rest given her hectic schedule. Wish the same for all members, everyone is so busy. So nice that Kookmin hung out with the hyung-deul at Kook’s house during their free time.

Some of my favorite moments:

Kookmin smile during the opening

You know you’re a shipper when a few seconds of them standing together, maybe glancing and smiling at each other makes you happy.

HfJBjaD.gifv

Slowed down version because Kookmin’s smiles are so cute

Spoiler

hO8IGbs.gifv

Kookie signing a ballad intro for the Image Game, with Somin raptly listening. Awww, she’s so smitten with Kook’s singing

Spoiler

W1962Uu.gifv

Then cut to… Kookmin teasing each other, lol

MhtJhBA.mp4

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

On 8/19/2021 at 4:09 AM, anthonio07012 said:

When Somin openly talks about thinking herself as Joong-kook's wife, she got my full attention on her as I really invested in her future with Joong-kook.

Is this about RM 420 (100 in a Day Race) where Kookmin and the others are in Sechan’s house? That’s a skit.

What surprised me is Kook going along with it readily. It caught my attention too because they didn’t seem close on the show and then all of a sudden, Kookmin is doing a marriage skit out of the blue, lol. I didn’t ship them then.

I do wonder if that skit would’ve happened if Jaesuk was around. Probably not.

I believe that marriage skit is a fluke for us Kookmin shippers. Kookmin, on their own, did a marriage skit. Not egged on or teased by others throughout the whole thing. Haha, Sechan, and Jihyo even rolled with the improv family story after.

• Like 3
  • Love 1