[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

4 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Love Counseling by Jeon Somin and Park Sung Hoon (ELLE Korea Youtube)

Question: How can you tell if someone's really into you?

Sung Hoon: Maybe they way he looks at you

Somin: What kind of way?

Sung Hoon: The way he looks at you different.

What interesting is how Somin answered this question.

Coincidence??? After all those almost concidence sky IG posts, him acting as if he has privileges on her, members tried to cover them, YJS tried to separate them, and this. Truly miracle is it still coincidence.

True it coincidence

IMG-20210723-215016-636.jpg

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

They really do share the same love language.

:fullofhearts:

That stood out to me even back then when they did a skit on Find The Assistant episode (RM 372). I wasn’t even shipping them when I first watched the episode but I found it cute how similar Kookmin is.

This synchronicity is interesting too: Her answer to Love Counseling Question #6 - How much skinship is allowed between friends (opposite sex)? = Somin looking at Jong Hyeop

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.png

@kyoko22 I didn’t really notice her glancing at Jong Kook while explaining. But now I see that he’s the only person there, the staff is further to her right (she glances over for a microsecond) and she didn’t look directly into the camera. Her (rhetorical) question is for him. 

Thanks for sharing this moment. Interesting to note his reaction too (Jaesuk and Seokjin reply that it’s okay, not a word from him even if Somin’s question is directed to him).

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

18 hours ago, ashima mahajan said:

I am pretty much sure these guys are dating each other.

Me too, i have thinking about that, remember before that Somin not close with Jongkook, when he eat with big calories, he always nag, then, right know he change. He eat everything, sweet cake, chocolate, snack. And right know Somin take exercise too, and guest what, her leg is different right know

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Watching 6 sense Ep5, 2 incidents that happened is like a reminder to JSM.

JSM danced very well with Jun Ho, in sync, even everyone applauded her. So happy for her that the crowd appreciates her dancing skills.

Uv9ZOSt.png

Spoiler

YJS even said they danced like a couple.

1oCzSC9.png

But then he added this comment, totally close up the loveline with Jun Ho for Somin.

4FSy27I.png

And then later in the car, when they were teasing each other about whether older or younger people like the members, YJS mentioned everyone except JSM. She then said it herself.

geK9hnA.png

The surprise is why everyone become silenced suddenly, like don't know how to respond as it can easily be countered. It is an awkward silence.

x5KwXVS.png

YJS with his usual wit, managed to break the silence.

M7V5PPi.png

I sense the below statement is very telling. My personal feeling, Not sure about other members here. Conflicts with what? Who? Because there is someone who is much older? like 10 years older? :hwaiting2:

B4HfwiD.png

But the producer linked it to her past relationship, which I don't think was what was meant by the statement above.

ORdkOei.png

So, not sure is it just my imaginations went wild seeing these or there is some underlying messages by YJS.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 5

On 7/9/2021 at 3:47 PM, kyoko22 said:

For me, no matter how I try to relate Somin's story with JK, I fail. I believe, it is a true story. But if you listen to her story carefully, it is just about a younger guy who she think might like her and that made her heart fluttered. That's it. It was those oppas who twisted the story with their comments. Her story suddenly turned into as if she also has crush for that guy. She clearly said she has nothinh with that guy but the story got twisted as if she has ssom with him.

Somin's heart fluttered because other guy also not a new thing. When she partnered up with Kim Dong Jun for the first time, her heart fluttered. She was so flustered and her face became red from blushing. When Blackpink came and she played that ear thingy with YSC, her heart fluttered. When she did skit with Lee Yong Jin recently (Sung Sikyung ep), her heart fluttered. Does this means she has romantic feeling for any of these men? No. She didn't even care with KDJ when the next time KDJ visited RM. RM already emphasis that chanmin is business couple. Lee Yong Jin already married. She just loves romance and easily get touch by it. So, for me, her story about that guy really nothing.

On 7/9/2021 at 3:47 PM, kyoko22 said:

time

Can someone edit the kookmin video with Ariana Grande - Boyfriend? the lyrics seem related with what they face..jk seems cant letgo somin to new man..haha

• Like 1

Chill guys,as usual RM with fake loveline has become commonplace..not weird tho,tbh..sometimes I just wonder why they are willing to give false hope to the viewver even if the reason is for continuity,to maintain ratings or to‘keep’ the hearts of certain fans, perhaps..(u know who I mean) there is no need for us to be hypocritical by trying to deny the facts, we all know and see clearly despite kookmin are ‘forbidden’ to interact or be the same team but in fact,they are unaware that their actions continue to push fake loveline and strive to restricting&forbidding kookmin to interact freely has caused kookmin to become increasingly 'suspicious' by itself, because the question is they don't need to do all that if kookmin is nothing,right?..Actually I don't care at all and just smile seeing spartace always 'together' bcos I can feel kjk is more concerned about somin, he likes to tease her,he is always busy with things that involve her, just looking at body language, even their eyes are always looking towards each other..

that is the most important thing that kookmin (including all of us) 'owns' that other shipper don’t..

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Since we didn't have new RM episode this week, I decided to re-watch some of the old episodes of RM after SM joined. Maybe all of you have already noticed these scenes in EP. 358 wherein JK was visibly checking SM out but still I just want to post to share these heart fluttering actions of JK.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Topic: Coincidence

1. Bright Sky

In RM ep 495, Somin explained that SO MIN means Bright Sky. So, it is understandable why she is so fascinated with sky. And she shows this on her IG. She posted about sky, cloud since the beginning.

But this is not the case for JK. To say that he likes something, he should exhibit a repeatative pattern of action about the subject. His IG stories, posts usually about workout, food and sport. Meaning he likes workout, sport and food. He only started to post about sky more around June last year. If you remember, this is also about the time when their interactions in RM at the peak (ep 507, 508, 509)

Date: 3rd June 2020

20200603-0.jpg

In 2019, JK frequently commented and liked Somin's post. This stopped when YJS asked JK why he kept commenting on Somin's IG in ep 483. However, he started to like her post again when she recuperated from illness, though not as frequent as before. On 3rd June, he liked this.

20200603.jpg

He uploaded this on his IG story about half an hour after he liked the above post. This is the beginning of his fascination of bright sky on his IG. 

Spoiler

bright-sky-1.jpg

bright-sky-2.jpg

The 'coincidences' of kookmin posted about sky on the same day, usually just few hours apart in 2020 and 2021. 

bright-sky-3.jpg

21st May for Somin and 22nd May for JK. Yes, different day but this is a special case. Somin posted a reel with that "I Love You Baby~" song and a part of the reel, short video of that beautiful bright sky. The next day, JK promoted Sung Sikyung's new song titled I Love You. And also featuring bright sky. 

2. Other Coincidences

Spoiler

coincidence-1.jpg

Somin posted a video on 11th April 2020, thanking people for wishing her birthday. This is when she was hospitalized. Few hours later, JK posted his. Up to this date, he always smiling in his selfies. Somehow, he decided to pose like that on that day :smirk:.

coincidence-2.jpg

On 29th May, Somin uploaded photos of her with Ha Seok Jin with caption "It's been a while Seokjin ssi." I remember, about two hours later (maybe he just finished playing soccer), he posted this photo with hashtag the same meaning as Somin's caption, #BeenALongTime (If you google translate this # in hangul, the result will be the same as Somin's -  오랜만-Orenman). Also that #KeepAnEyeOnU though. 

For his soccer session, he always post his feet or group photo with other player on IG story. For this day, he broke his habit just to warn Sechan and Dindin. :smirk:

These are the 'coincidences' purely from their IG. And there are so many suspicious moments in RM. And members and staff also involve in these 'suspicious' scene. So, one thing to ponder. It is just really a coincidence?

Cr: kookminrm4, kookminrunningman, darealme_1 IG

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

On 7/25/2021 at 4:22 AM, MandelBrot said:

spartace and chanmin again in the next ep ¬¬

For those who are worried about this, please be aware that So Min already tells all the members and viewers that RM hardcore fans demand that she can only be Se-Chan's partner when it comes to love line. She was not allowed to date Joong-kook (on-screen).

Joong-kook, after he accepts So Min and gets close to her, didn't hesitate to show his anger if the member pushes him to do a love line with Ji-Hyo. Back in the days, he was okay and play along with the idea of SpartaAce, but that's all changed after he hangout with So Min.

Also, don't forget, Se-Chan really likes Ji-Hyo and even hoping that he date her in real life. You can see Se-Chan's interaction with Ji-Hyo. It's completely different from his interaction with So Min. 

Always remember, RM is a variety show, and all four of them are professional. Kook-Min shippers knew that Kook-Min always finds a way to get close together. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, anthonio07012 said:

For those who are worried about this, please be aware that So Min already tells all the members and viewers that RM hardcore fans demand that she can only be Se-Chan's partner when it comes to love line. She was not allowed to date Joong-kook (on-screen).

Joong-kook, after he accepts So Min and gets close to her, didn't hesitate to show his anger if the member pushes him to do a love line with Ji-Hyo. Back in the days, he was okay and play along with the idea of SpartaAce, but that's all changed after he hangout with So Min.

Also, don't forget, Se-Chan really likes Ji-Hyo and even hoping that he date her in real life. You can see Se-Chan's interaction with Ji-Hyo. It's completely different from his interaction with So Min. 

Always remember, RM is a variety show, and all four of them are professional. Kook-Min shippers knew that Kook-Min always finds a way to get close together. 

I'm sorry but when did she say it ? That she was not allowed other loveline like with KJK ? 

Also about Se-Chan, come on. He isn't hoping to date her in real life, let's not go to the other extreme just because it helps the case. Not helping anyone. :) 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

It to much coincidence for me

Eps 183 =fortuneteller say thay He meets a woman with shih tzu eyes

Eps 244 = Somin is a guest

Happy Together3 eps 453  = She is Shih Tzu eyes

Eps 343 = Second guest and then she get and Go home together with Jongkook

Eps 346 = Then she is a members

30-03-2019 Jongkook single concert, she bring with mother, and there are his mom too 

27-12-2019 Jongkook and Somin sing together

07-04-2020 first time he say birthday for Somin

15-01-2021 APAN award

What next, Youtube channel or moms diary with him, i dont know, i remember in the sixthsense2 eps 4 fortune teller (for number 2), he say, Somin have any project. So i wonder that project is GymJongkook or maybe Moms diary or anything (Just Hope)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, HydenG said:

I'm sorry but when did she say it? That she was not allowed other Loveline like with KJK ? 

Also about Se-Chan, come on. He isn't hoping to date her in real life, let's not go to the other extreme just because it helps the case. Not helping anyone. :) 

She did. Don't remember what episode. The "toxic" RM fans told her (via IG comment) that she only can have a love line with Se-Chan. This was before she takes hiatus from the show. Meanwhile, once upon a time, RM tried to pair Ji-Hyo and Se-Chan, but Ji-Hyo cutely protests against it as she tells PD that her relationship with Se-Chan is a business relationship, nothing more.

But don't worry. Joong-kook already takes care of that matters as he tells his fans to be kind to So Min. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

short break (taking a breath) after a hectic schedule (Heesoo and Show Window drama filming). 

Thank you, i edited :thumbsup:

2021 is Kookmin years or Kim Jongkook and Jeon Somin years,why? Because they get a job
Kim Jongkook
1. Hosting APAN AWARD 2020 (E)
2. My Little Old Boys ()
3. I Can See Your Voice ()
4. Crazy Recipe Adventure (E)
5. Seri Money Club ()
6. Gym Jongkook ()

Jeon Somin
1. Hosting APAN AWARD 2020 (E)
2. The Sixth Sense 2 ()
3. So I Married the anti fan (E)
4. Show Windows ()