[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Ugh, I can’t deal like why are they so cute. I like when he holds her like that, he did it before (can’t remember the episode) but it’s so cute because he literally grabs on. I know this was most likely for the game (so they won’t fall) but him not letting her go till the last minute raised my brows. Okay, I see you<_<

It reminded me of the last episode during the last game when they were playing “saving private somin” and he told everyone to let her go but kept holding onto her till she was pulled away. They don’t have a lot of skinship onscreen (well duhh, like they’d show us) but when they do, it’s always so cute and for the smallest things. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

I was also looking out for the kookmin scene in the last game but turned out it was cut of(?) anyway I agree that it’s better to have these set lovelines cover for the real one. ;) 

Did you notice when they were teasing SM and SC at the start of the quiz game (when they were all seated on the floor), SM spelled out ‘umbrella’ then JS said SC looked like a proud boyfriend (or ‘your boyfriend seems so proud’) and SM hushed them. The subs went “she likes to encourage rumors” and “she wants everyone to know about her secret relationship”. :ph34r: Idk but it’s sus for me. Like the editing staff and the cast are on the same page with the way how that clip was allowed, edited and subbed vs how the KookMin clip in Column Game got edited out. 

Anyway, I’m just happy RM resumed already and that JK and SM have their own respective shows and gigs aside from it. I’m excited for them both specially SM’s upcoming shows. :happydance:

• Like 6

Let's just not expect kookmin to be shown as they're not the loveline rm promotes, i'd rather have an offscreen interaction between kookmin 'coz it's more real,. And I don't want them to be an official loveline there, coz it will only be fan service.

I'm loving somin more in sixrh sense she is more carefree and she is not love frog there, plus i am loving they're friendship with jessi mijoo with all the cast,

• Like 4

17 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

E565: some little moments of kookmin :P

Hide contents

:wub::wub::wub:

difference between sjh & jsm ... look at kjk

Hide contents

SJH

JSM

The difference clips though, nobody can’t deny that JH is really considered as an ace and one of the guys (and that’s her strength and it’s good!) that’s why I think when JK said that she is “family” I really thought of like a brother-kinda family, not even the sister kinda thing, it shows in their closeness. SM on the other hand may seem so tough but she’s actually a doll, a “paper doll” one female guest said during the episode where she kissed JH as a way of cheating. She actually needs to be taken care of. Her noona vibes (to her brother) and taking lead (to SC and KS) are facades, but she actually is a softie. And I’d like to assume that that’s what JK has already discovered in her - she’s the one that needs to be taken care of and looked after. :dontwanna:

Another random observation from the latest ep, I was touched by HH being in defensive oppa mode when he kicked out SJ and SC from their column after they blocked SM dirtily. :D Also, when JS wiped/dusted off SM’s face of the flour from the Flour Relay game. :D I find it endearing whenever her oppas and unni are being protective of her. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs! Thanks.
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, ashima mahajan said:

think it will be great if we get another show of jongkook and somin together because in running man they edit out kookmin interactions mostly

Kookmin are guarding their on screen interaction because they want to cover 'something'. I dare to say they are covering something because proof after proof had been presented in this forum that kookmin doesn't have any problem to interact outside of camera rolling. When the staff kept editing out their interactions, most probably because kookmin themselves requested to minimize their exposure. If they meet each other at another show, this 'covering' action will loose the purpose. Of course I want JK to visit Sixth Sense because I miss their interaction but I doubt it will happen.

We should be happy because everyone tried so hard to cover them. Because if kookmin is nothing, they don't need to go that far. Learn the lesson from Monday Couple. They forced the loveline on every episode, PD put romantic songs and pinkish editing over everything. In the end??? Gary married his wife. So, the LL that members and staff emphasis most likely just a business. They tried to cover for kookmin is a good sign for us. Also, don't bother with other shippers.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

Kookmin are guarding their on screen interaction because they want to cover 'something'. I dare to say they are covering something because proof after proof had been presented in this forum that kookmin doesn't have any problem to interact outside of camera rolling. When the staff kept editing out their interactions, most probably because kookmin themselves requested to minimize their exposure. If they meet each other at another show, this 'covering' action will loose the purpose. Of course I want JK to visit Sixth Sense because I miss their interaction but I doubt it will happen.

We should be happy because everyone tried so hard to cover them. Because if kookmin is nothing, they don't need to go that far. Learn the lesson from Monday Couple. They forced the loveline on every episode, PD put romantic songs and pinkish editing over everything. In the end??? Gary married his wife. So, the LL that members and staff emphasis most likely just a business. They tried to cover for kookmin means it is a good thing. Also, don't bother with other shippers.

If kookmin are really dating right now,  they'll try hard enough to make it not obvious, they both wanted to keep their relationship a secret, its should be enough for us what we see on rm. Unless you want it to be business, then it won't be authentic anymore

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

On 8/8/2021 at 7:37 PM, MandelBrot said:

I don't know why they skip this scene

Maybe Kookie “catch” Somin like his gesture to her when she jumps in the next round.

spacer.png

I wish we Kookmin shippers could see the scene but I understand why it’s edited out. 

I’m also reminded of one man’s repeated “Hajima!” in a previous game with similar positions, lol.

spacer.png

But here is Kookmin, and as @Rida Live noted, with Kookie holding onto Somin to the last possible minute. So protective and cute.

Thanks, as always, @MandelBrot for the Kookmin edits.

Fun Love GIF by Molang 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

Topic: Members covering for Kookmin (Yoo Jae Suk version)

YJS is the main MC. So, he is the one who directing the flow of interaction between members to create interesting moments. I watch YJS from Family Outing and one of the things that he really loves is love line. JK-Hyori, JK-Yejin. Then in RM, Gary-JH, JK-JH, SC-Somin. And I believe he also did it in XMen. He also briefly teased kookmin in late 2019 (RM 479, RM 483, 487). Therefore, Kookmin is not a special case to YJS in the first place. Like other on screen pair, Kookmin also a source of interesting material for YJS. So, there is no reason for him not to tease Kookmin to begin with.

EP 565

EP-565.png

One example that innocent scene can become a LL material by YJS. YSC just laughed because Somin spelled UMBRELLA perfectly. A very innocent reaction. YJS noticed this and commented about Somin's BF seems happy and with pinkish editing, puff... A LL moment for Chanmin. What I want to emphasis  here, even when the scene is totally innocent, YJS still can use it as an opportunity to create a LL. LL- opportunity for a good footage. 

Spoiler

Get back to Kookmin. After ep 487, YJS never teased Kookmin again but to be fair, at that time, RM got heavily criticized because forcing the LL too much that they overstepped the boundary to even try to create a forbidden LL between Somin and JSJ. Hence, I thought YJS finally stop making LL because of that criticism. 

Then Somin fell sick, got hospitalize and hiatus for 6 episodes. 

EP-500.png

EP 500: JK linked hand with Somin's standee and said 'I should take care of Somin.' But how YJS's react at JK's unusual action? He changed the topic by saying he called Somin and they talked for quite long time and she refused to drop call. At that time, YJS's reaction is so weird to me. He didn't call out JK's action but immediately changed the subject. That was a perfect moment to tease JK due to his weird action but YJS forego this opportunity.

EP 507

9lp1AAd.gif

Kookmin at the center of everyone attention and in a very ambiguous situation yet YJS just kept quiet about it.

EP 508

JK got a bit upset listening to Somin's story meeting a man in winter 2019. He sighed, he repeated "I feel the temperature difference already" for three time. I doubt YJS didn't hear this because JK said quite loud. Again, YJS ignored JK's reaction. But really, what right JK has to get upset over Somin's love life?

EP 509

EP-509.png

This is the moment that convinced me that YJS didn't direct the attention to Kookmin because he was covering for them. Typical YJS, he will call out on JK and ask "What are both of you doing?". And everyone get the cue and join to tease JK and Somin. Gosh this scene is so perfect for a LL moment. But he did not. Instead, he asked lame question "Do you guys major in sport?". How does this relate to what Kookmin was doing there? That is why, this convince me that YJS noticed Kookmin's interaction and wanted them to mind their action but at the same time he didn't want to bring the highlight to Kookmin by calling them out openly. Hence, he asked that lame question.

EP 524 - Mongdol ep

JK sang 'Just The Way You Are' for Somin. Suddenly YJS cut JK and brought YEH's name out of nowhere. 

EP 532 - CTH came

JK, Cha Tae Hyun, Mijoo and Somin teamed up for second mission. While PD showed the other two teams during their lunch, the footage for Kookmin's team got totally edited out. CTH, Mijoo and Somin... Do you believe that their lunch will be so boring that not even a second worth to be shown? Impossible. Then, when PD asked the members to form the team themselves for Escape Room mission, YJS quickly chose Somin and Mijoo to be in his team. This is just my assumption but I feel that YJS chose Somin so fast to prevent kookmin to team up again. 

EP 536 -Tazza 2 ep

JK wanted to invest caramel on Somin but YJS stopped him by saying it is prohibited to invest on other member.

EP 554

EP-554.png

YJS moved slowly to JK and massaged JK's shoulder when the argument between the oppas and Somin became an argument just between Kookmin. This is when JK was upset about the possibility of Somin to wear vest without underneath shirt. In other word, YJS's asked JK to calm down by massaging his shoulder. Again, YJS didn't voice it out. So, the attention weren't go to Kookmin. People just see this as an oppa who don't like his younger sister wear revealing clothes. Again, what right does he has over her to prohibit her from wearing this and that?

EP 558

The scene when Somin made hotteok for YJS. JSJ kept nagging Somin for putting chilies in it. JK championed her by scolding JSJ back. "Just let her be. You are complaining when you are not even helping her. Gosh, seriously!". After that, out of nowhere, YJS who just sat silently asked JK to bring JSJ to exercise.

YJS noticed YSC's smile when Somin spelled umbrella and created LL moment from that. YJS is very observant that he usually noticed members' small reaction like that. So, do you believe YSJ suddenly become blind to all Kookmin's questionable interaction? As if! The ears pinching scene shows that YJS did notice. He just didn't speak it out. By staying quiet, he prevented the focus from falling upon on Kookmin. Not only that, YJS changed the subject when Kookmin became the main topic, he stopped the few times JK tried to help her or championed her, he brought other LL (eg Chanmin) to divert the attention. 

If Kookmin just mere oppa-dongseang, why must YJS go this far? 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 5

Anyone watch Gym Jong Kook Vlog? He mentioned in his previous session, he is responsible for selecting all the contents and thumbnails. So happy he included SM when he said about YJS asking him to watch the Rambo movie. Quite random, don't think YJS mentioned about Rambo movie during this RM episode. Maybe other members can share.

ryEkECF.jpg

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, KookMin_sg said:

Quite random, don't think YJS mentioned about Rambo movie during this RM episode. Maybe other members can share.

That was scene from ep 555 and YJS did mentioned Rambo movie and called JK Rambo. What interesting is, Somin just in the same frame as JK twice during the time they talked about Rambo. Yet, editor chose that instance where Somin happened to look at JK (and Somin just glanced at him, not totally focusing on him).

Also, Mr Editor cropped the upper, lower and left side frame. This is the original frame.

ep-555.png

Coincidence or not, thank you Mr Editor for choosing that instance frame.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

I was giddy when I saw that frame insert in Gym Jong Kook’s 1st vlog! There’s a split frame closeup of Jaesuk and Jongkook that would’ve fit but thanks to Team Gym Jong Kook for choosing this frame that has a smiling Somin in it.

:elated:

Speaking of 1st team posts, can anybody confirm if this is the 1st (re)post about Running Man episode on Kookie’s Turbo company?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuhybMKnXHK/?utm_medium=copy_link

spacer.png

If it is, what a nice coincidence that the 1st (re)post on Kook’s company IG account is the episode where Kookmin is shown to be close — Sechan shares that Kookmin had a coffee date and Kook himself states that they’re close.

The next RM episode (re)post on Turbo Company is RM 472, an episode set in Anyang (Kook’s hometown).

• Like 6

@MandelBrot I saw someone roughly translate basically they were teasing Jongkook about his YouTube video with Jihyo. He got defensive then started saying to sechan, Haha and Sukjin that they’re supposed to do videos with him too or something like that. Somin was pointing out how red his ears were in the first pic. 

YJS said Jihyo looked comfortable at his house, Jihyo said something about wanting to faint rather than feeling comfortable (from working out). That’s when he asked Somin when she came to his house (with YJS) was she comfortable or not in the second pic :vicx:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

47 minutes ago, Rumble fish said:

That’s when he asked Somin when she came to his house (with YJS) was she comfortable or not

He asked Somin few times and Somin went tight lipped and gave small  nodded. If I'm not wrong, YJS suddenly brought up YEH when JK went defensive by dragging Somin.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

He asked Somin few times and Somin went tight lipped and gave small  nodded. If I'm not wrong, YJS suddenly brought up YEH when JK went defensive by dragging Somin.

n this ep recorded aftr few days ha seokjin ep for 6th senses been aired....wonder if jk watched it on tht friday...

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Yep Somin’s reaction to that question was interesting to me lol

I think the YEH mention happened after Haha asked if Jihyo and Jongkook were dating because they both got mad at Sechans question. So then YJS answered Haha’s question by bringing up YEH. 

• Like 3