[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

4 hours ago, HappyVirusRM said:

you can clearly hear Somin say; Kookmin. Anyway... I can’t complain too much considering I don’t translate but <_<

I heard like that too..or my hearing is problem:lol:. Someone who able to understand korean should clarifies this. But jihyo asked kjk do you like her?:joy: This is 2nd time already members asked him. 

It doesn't matter siblings or what, this week already full of kookmin moments that make me satisfied. The scene in the bus, lol, sechan explain to kjk first about the 'finger code mose':D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

A man who refused the national MC Yoo Jaesuk and Asia prince Lee Kwangsoo who offered to sing at his concert because there's not enough time, but let Somin sing a whole song, had a conversation with her, even better sang her song with a background of 1 big heart and full of small hearts. Ok Jongkook ah I see you. For me this is a huge confession from Kookie to Minnie.

HHeSxGF.png

WKMRSdP.png

MzqKdeL.png

(Babe turn and look at me >_<).

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Nobody :

Somin whenever kjk wears something she likes : *I NEED TO TOUCH THIS!!*

LOL but they are the cutest, I love how she always fingers outfits she likes on him and is generous with compliments. Today when she called him over to see the outfit and they were having a cute little stare on and kjk trying not to laugh fro  her outfit, it was the cutest moment of the episode for me (and we had many). Even when she turns he lingers around, then quickly improvises and teases her.

Most hilarious was KJK's reaction to Chanmin secret hand touch, it was such a genuine reaction :joy:. Like he couldn't believe or understand it. The fact that he literally made eye contact with jsm and smiled before jsm starts playing up the loveline was cute too but his reaction got me. Can't vouch for others but his was so genuine lol. He looked scandalized.

Today's episode made me realise a lot of people really like kookmin together. So happy because when I started noticing them earlier this year, I thought I was alone, blind and in my own world.

• Like 3
  • Love 7

Hey guys,  I wanted to point out something about jaesuk’s comment on somin, jong kook, and sechan loveline. Because I encountered with somin’s fanbase admin that took his comments and words too literally. That person hurt my feelings and I decided not to reply or state my point because he or she is not kookmin shipper. Just somin. So you have to be careful while sharing or arguing with them. It is important to protect somin’s fanbase. They are trying to protect somin and their own opinion. They didn’t like people shoving theories or anything in their throats. They are trying to be equal and unbiased. They didn’t realise that they would cause harm if they try to attack some of delusionals or shippers. So please don’t argue with them or cause fan war. Let them think they way. We can talk about this among kookmin shippers about this situation. I will explain what I think of jaesuk’s comment in new post. I want to point out that please don’t argue with somin fans about jaesuk’s comment that he will take hiatus if chanmin loveline ends with kookmin’s marriage. Remember, they are somin or jong kook fanbase, and don’t expect them to be kookmin shippers. Please be careful and keep your emotion in check. And protect both of them and kookmin as well. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

The mystery of Jaesuk, is he our mystery captain of the ship?  

There is something interesting about Jaesuk’s comments and the timeline of it. First of all, I will start with his latest comment: 

what i am afraid of, if we keep supporting chanmin loveline, and ended up with jong kook and somin getting married. I will take a break from running man. Sukjin and Kwangsoo chimed in as well. 

I think korean netizens didn’t take it literally. They can read between the lines. They have access to other variety shows such as MUD to jong kook’s concert, or etc. 

My opinion, even though I am looking from unbiased point of view, it is more of figurative of speech. In my unbiased point of view, jaesuk is trying to say: 

why do we have to keep supporting or promoting chanmin loveline when there is something going on with somin and jong kook. Jong kook never answer jaesuk’s question whether he likes somin or not. I don’t want to drag sechan or somin into loveline that would end up in a twist, rather than happy ending to wish for them to end up together. That is what love line is for. Jong kook ya, you tell truth now otherwise I will take hiatus from running man. I don’t want to be betrayed for supporting loveline that wasn’t even true. It is embarrassing because I am nation’s MC and people take my words seriously ya. 

I read between the lines and realised that it is not jaesuk telling somin and jong kook not to get married otherwise he will leave. He is not going to drag somin in other loveline while jong kook even support that loveline with his ambiguous manner. He is annoyed with jong kook’s behaviour exactly like the way HaHa said that jong kook ever show interest when he is interested in particular person. He has some kind of weird habit of hiding it and going opposite of how he felt about that person. It confused a person tremendously. It takes friends and families to know him so well to know whether he likes a person or not. They know they have to push him hard or give him a kick. Haha did it privately when jong kook goes on a date. Jaesuk is doing it in public way because jong kook did it to somin in public. 

Look at jong kook’s replies and comments to somin. He didn’t show his interest. He is just commenting it and jaesuk is blowing it out of context for joke. His comments are so simple and straightforward. He even supported chanmin loveline. Funny thing is that fans and korean netizens can read between the lines. Jong kook keeps going on and on doing ambiguous approach and didn’t answer question. He avoids it like a plague. Haha said you don’t even know what jong kook is thinking. Is he joking or not? Jong kook hides his feelings well. But you have to know him very well to push it out. 

I believe jaesuk will allow jong kook and somin to get married if they really love and care about each other. He does not allow jong kook to drag chanmin loveline by hiding his feelings but his actions tell otherwise. He just want jong kook to admit his feelings for somin and not to butt into chanmin loveline. I can feel and see jaesuk knows somin cares so much for jong kook. The way she looks at him, talk to him, support him, and wrote confession song. Jaesuk knows who somin is writing for. 

Jaesuk and the rest of the members are actually targeting jong kook to spill it out or else. I am grateful that jihyo, the queen of Spartace stepped it up and ask jong kook too. She won’t like somin being dragged in ambiguous way. 

They made it confusing and chaotic situation. And will soon forget about it. It is like their message to jong kook, you better confess or else. Haha 

I find it interesting because jaesuk blew it out of context over simple comments that does not show interest. He is like others commenting his friends’ IG. It was funny because last time jaesuk spilled that somin’s mom consider him to be son in law but put off the rumour that he is too old for her. (Jaesuk, jin young is one year older than somin. Kwangsoo and subin are 9 years apart). I saw that pattern that jaesuk tends to say something and end something to put off or kill the rumour. No wonder he is nation’s MC. 

I am more surprised that jaesuk uses marriage instead of dating in real life. Marriage is a strong word. Since when it skips to marriage? He is making ruckus out of blue. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

kTYOgv2.gif

Thank you @MandelBrot as always for your awesomeness! honestly, this was one of my favourite kookmin moments from the episode. how casual is that action - jsm is not even looking at kjk when she reaches with her left hand to reach for his arm and touch the jacket! there is a level of couple-like intimacy there. reminds me of situations where when the girl is busy getting dressed, her bf comes in and she just checks if he is suited up well. going delu, if they are a couple, this might happen a bit - because kjk doesn't really dress up unless for occasions and might like his gf to lavish that attention on him to check if he looks proper. earlier, jsm would just touch his clothes when he arrived for the opening, but this is on a whole new level. i also loved how he didn't move away even when she had to turn her head and kept looking and commenting on her look.

i was also reminded of the time when jsm was getting dressed as yondu and the first thing kjk did after he came in was pulling a chair next to her and commenting on her make up. this time, they arrived together!

i also feel since the cast was getting dressed without too much overseeing, the interactions were a bit more candid. did anyone notice lks looking like a third wheel for some seconds not knowing what to do because kookmin kept looking at each other for some time without saying anything? :wub: kjk came up with his teasing comment after lks moved away so really wonder if he also just wanted to look at her face for some time. 

Edited by kookminclan RunningMan
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

@MandelBrot thanks for the GIF:heart:, my favourite scene. How others don't interfere and let them have their time is so cute. Especially kwangsoo, he just looks on and walks off like okay this is my cue to leave.

Noticed this episode has a lot of fans triggered lol. Please fellow kookmin shippers, don't engage haters or other shippers in arguments. No point really, it just gives us a bad rep. That's why I love this forum, it's strictly for kookmin, anyone who comes here sees our comments and gets mad should question themselves on why they go around looking for kookmin content if they don't ship them. At the end of the day, we are all shippers. Arguing over two people's lives and choices is very weird. Like who are we to decide. Let's just ship happily. And I find it so funny how we've had kookmin drought fir a while and suddenly we are having moments back to back. Also anyone taking lks, yjs and jsj comments about leaving the show for a while if kookmin gets married literally is a clown lmao. It's obviously a joke and a very suspicious joke, it's like putting it out there so when it happens they can laugh about it. 

I find kookmin hilarious and cute, they never say anything when teased together like they are protecting each other. Kjk always in an awkward position while laughing, last time he had his arms in his pockets, this time he has his arms folded. Jsm is playing with her hair and since she has the wig on she just looks crazy. And when they give excuses, it's half hearted. Kjk keeps saying jsm posts things that call for his comments. Like what sort of lame excuse is that lol, he can boldly say they are friends and he comments on her posts after all commenting on someone's post doesn't translate you like them but unless it does for kookie. Correct me if I'm wrong but she's the only female recently other than byul that I see him actively engage with on SNS. I mean he could say "they are friends, they are close now, she's his favourite doensaeng these days", these are all excuses he used earlier in the year so why after the fanmeeting and confession song are they not applicable again. Kookmin namhae with the cross has been turned to simply kookmin. And we always grill kjk on here but jsm is just as weird too! She went live on Instagram on Christmas day and her reactions to her colleagues compared to kjk was very obvious. Kjk was literally booing her and she was doubling over in laughter and excitement :joy: (I actually can't with these two lol). Kjk is always silent when they are being teased but jsm always is too and even acts shy which is unlike her lovleine character and character as a whole. The only time she teased him back was the other episode yjs asks kjk if he likes her and lets be real, that scene would have been edited if not for what she did because things got a little awkward lol. I like how she sizes him up anytime he looks good in an outfit them proceeds to touch it. She did it when he wore the pink and yellow sweater, even in episode 463 when he came with pink shorts. Also did it this episode, I'm sure she's like "damn, that's one fine man" :joy:. Everyone always says they aren't sure if jsm likes kjk but for me I really think so. She always looks at him with such adoration especially when he sings, her eyes glitter, why I think their confession duet must mean a lot to her. And never fails to compliment him. "Oppa looks cool, oppa is amazing, oppa can do it, oppa oppa" lol she goes on and on.

Really rooting for kookmin, if a marriage announcement will leave us feeling betrayed then I want to be betrayed lol. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

jsm is not even looking at kjk when she reaches with her left hand to reach for his arm

And even though kjk says he hasn't done his hair and make up yet before and I'm sure she heard, when he comes towards her and she's complimenting him, he mentions it again. He was just trying to look cool and fish for more compliments and she happily obliged. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I agree it was an extremely cute moment with oppa coming towards somin to let her check his outfit and in turn steal few seconds of eye contacts lol..Somin reaching her hand out to touch him totally had that 'girlfriend' sort of authority if u know wat i mean. And he looked like he wanted her 'okay' for his outfit..:bawling::love: 

Honestly...with kookmin, i always get to see a reversed image of both kjk oppa and somin and its only between them that such actions from them can be seen. Whilst somin normally with others appear very cutesy and often as someone you would want to protect. But with kjk oppa, most times, she has this more mature tone and a protective image with her gestures towards him. For kjk oppa,  he is normally very righteous, and seemingly comes across as  someone who can protect others that there would be no need for anyone to protect him. But with somin, he become this shy and cute guy looking for reassurances, compliments and company. And he even sulks and gets jealous. Delusion or not, anyone who's watched kjk oppa and somin for long will be abe to notice those subtle differences even if it's not to the extent of shipping them.. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

i think we should let both fandoms - jsm's and kjk's- be where they are comfortable for the time being. i get where both are coming from - kjk fandom will support whoever he gets married with because they just want to see him married. at the same time, they don't want to get into shipping wars and after seeing some of the spartace fans getting really upset and critical of kjk whenever he interacts with other women, they may not want to go that same route again with kookmin. however, i believe they will support kjk 100% whoever he ends up with.

the same thing goes for jsm's fandom. it is harder for them because shipping kookmin can just bring more hate to jsm because of the antis on instagram. at the same time, i am happy many jsm fans support kookmin with all the risks involved, ready to face the hate and ridicule for her. the jsm fans who don't support kookmin now will definitely support them if kookmin turn real.

in my case, i was scared about public shipping for a long time because i have seen the ugly side of shippers. however, the reason i started public shipping was because sometime last year when the spartace loveline started, i felt kjk was being pushed into a corner he didn't want and people just assumed that he was protesting because he was being shy. i have seen kjk in other lovelines before spartace and he definitely participates more when he enjoys them. the reason so many people loved kjk and yeh together was because it had a lot of wonderful loveline drama where kjk actively participated. i also felt both kjk and jsm had started developing feelings for each other and that it would be a tragedy if neither the show nor the rm fandom were ready to highlight their interactions because they were scared of adverse ifan reactions. that is one reason we should continue to exist without being in anybody's face. i am not worried about korean reaction if kookmin turn real. their age gap may be brought up, but knetz do love kjk and jsm. however, since instagram is so toxic because of the antis and kjk and jsm do interact with their fans on those two forums, they also shouldn't get the feeling that people would hate it if they get together. i don't think both are the kind to care for what others think in this situation; however, some support from international fans for kookmin would also be good in the long run. at the same time, we also shouldn't grow into a toxic shipper fandom who want to shove our loveline down everyone's throats and start getting crazily possessive over our biases. just enjoy the process of shipping. we are also in a journey to find out if these two are good for each other, wherever that journey takes us. 

compared to jsm kookmin fans who at least have fellow fans to discuss things with, i feel more lonely as a kjk fan because there aren't many who would like/dare to ship them openly. but of course, ever since kjk started interacting openly with jsm on instagram and especially after tiny's tweets about the viet antis targetting jsm, kjk fans have been more openly supportive of jsm and speak up against other shipper fans when they criticize kjk's interactions with jsm. 

let's ship peacefully in our little corners without trying to convert others or fight with them. those who notice the magic in kookmin interactions will come join this fandom as and when they are ready. we can't hurry love, can we?

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 4

Replying the two gifs- 

jong kook approaching somin while she compliments his costume. 

— somin reached her hand out and planted her hand on his arms and laid there for a while. It was covered completely by sechan’s head. 

Jong kook’s approach is quite interesting. He would have made fun of Kwangsoo and his complete costume then take a look at somin wearing a wig. I find it funny that Kwangsoo looked like he was ignored or bit jealous. His face was like, what I am to you? Invisible?! Hehe. His face and daze at jong kook is weird. I also notice that sechan is staring at kookmin’s interaction too. Sechan’s make up artist was waiting for sechan to move his head so she can put make up. Jong kook approached somin is rather interesting. He became closer to her allowing her to touch his clothes. He continue to gaze her and teasing her. It looks like the gap between them disappeared. And somin is very comfortable with him. Jong kook looks like he is used to have somin compliment and touching his clothes. 

Second gif in the bus when somin said sechan tapped her fingers like a morse code. Sechan was always looking to Jong kook to explain or even call his name! When somin was looking at sechan when they said who she is thinking about. I looked at her eyeball, earlier, she is looking away from sechan smiling but in direction of someone behind him but when she was asked to be thinking of sechan, her eyeballs move back to center at Sechan. And also jong kook is smiling at looking in somin’s direction while she was facing sechan. I just notice her eyeball moves. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Replying the two gifs- 

jong kook approaching somin while she compliments his costume. 

— somin reached her hand out and planted her hand on his arms and laid there for a while. It was covered completely by sechan’s head. 

Jong kook’s approach is quite interesting. He would have made fun of Kwangsoo and his complete costume then take a look at somin wearing a wig. I find it funny that Kwangsoo looked like he was ignored or bit jealous. His face was like, what I am to you? Invisible?! Hehe. His face and daze at jong kook is weird. I also notice that sechan is staring at kookmin’s interaction too. Sechan’s make up artist was waiting for sechan to move his head so she can put make up. Jong kook approached somin is rather interesting. He became closer to her allowing her to touch his clothes. He continue to gaze her and teasing her. It looks like the gap between them disappeared. And somin is very comfortable with him. Jong kook looks like he is used to have somin compliment and touching his clothes. 

Second gif in the bus when somin said sechan tapped her fingers like a morse code. Sechan was always looking to Jong kook to explain or even call his name! When somin was looking at sechan when they said who she is thinking about. I looked at her eyeball, earlier, she is looking away from sechan smiling but in direction of someone behind him but when she was asked to be thinking of sechan, her eyeballs move back to center at Sechan. And also jong kook is smiling at looking in somin’s direction while she was facing sechan. I just notice her eyeball moves. 

• Like 3

This video is not even up to 3 minutes but I promise you, you'll watch it for an hour. Otteoke!! What are we going to do with uri kookmin, they are just too cute:bawling::heart:. Hats off to the owner of this channel. She makes such lovely kookmin videos!!!

Plus peep the donghae from super junior and kjk reference. He was doing exactly what he accused Donghae of doing, putting his hands in his pockets and looking at her with loving eyes, lol.

And we've said this but KJK's smile around Somin is everything beautiful about this world:wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

I honestly wish they could stop pushing these lovlines and they could go back to having regular episodes where they just joke around and make fun of each other and get serious about the tasks/missions. Some of my favorite episodes were where they would travel abroad for the penalties like the Indonesia or Australia ones

• Like 1

This behaviour, this! Please let us kookmin shippers stay from it. This is from a kjk fan page. The person that called him a playboy might be a hater or shipping him with another person but the first comment must have been made by a kookmin shipper. Let's not comment stuff like these under their fan pages. There are kookmin fanpages on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, even this forum her on soompi. If we want their content we go there. Even jsm fanpages dont like posting about kookmin sometimes because of the backlash and we understand. Let's protect kjk and his fans. I got really upset when I saw this. Like the person said, let's respect kjk and him (the fan). Most of us are jsm fans, we've seen many of these type of comments towards her and we know how upsetting it is. We clearly can't do anything about those unreasonable haters but let's respect what their fanpages decide to post on them. Ugh I really hate those antis. Fighting kookmin clan!!

51 minutes ago, Kat28 said:

I honestly wish they could stop pushing these lovlines and they could go back to having regular episodes where they just joke around and make fun of each other and get serious about the tasks/missions. Some of my favorite episodes were where they would travel abroad for the penalties like the Indonesia or Australia ones

Same here but what can we do. We complained about this for a month lol on here but we've decided to just ignore the loveline. The members look happy with it I guess, so that's all that matters. As long as they are comfortable playing their roles. I also miss the abroad penalty episodes but they may have wanted to rest up in 2019 and probably save budget. Filming abroad is very large scale and they did it a lot it 2018. Maybe they'll bring it back this year and give us a twist. But I also feel bad for the members lol, especially lks and yjs. It's kinda exhausting going on such scary penalties and they always get them lol (so unlucky).

• Like 5

QI3SweY.jpg

My other fav part was when sm looked at jk with her poor facial hair and dear god that was the cutest face reactions she gave and jk got to put his head down and burst into laughter.

i4MWo9S.jpg

Somin doesn’t shy to show some weird moves too when she’s try to imitate the sexy dance :joy: Man... i want this type of relationship when we do do silly things together and full of laugh and happy!  :heart:

psttt am i the only got trouble to enter this web forum, gosh its so annoying. I dont have trouble visiting other site. Took me forever to post one comment!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

compared to jsm kookmin fans who at least have fellow fans to discuss things with, i feel more lonely as a kjk fan because there aren't many who would like/dare to ship them openly. but of course, ever since kjk started interacting openly with jsm on instagram and especially after tiny's tweets about the viet antis targetting jsm, kjk fans have been more openly supportive of jsm and speak up against other shipper fans when they criticize kjk's interactions with jsm. 

Hi, you need not be lonely. There are still many KJK fans, but most are trying their best to follow in his footsteps & not to openly argue with antis. Even if the whole world misunderstands you, just do good as you want to and you shouldn't have to explain yourself to others. Remember the Steven Yoo case long ago?

Most of his fans love him not because he is capable or talented, but because they find his character deserving of our utmost respect.

His Joker video shown in 28 Dec 'Real Kook' concert is a very apt of him - the words meant a lot & also shows why he does whatever he does. He is just a good person trying to do good in the world. You can read the translations here; credits to kjkchina.

KJK fans can have different opinions when shipping: some support Spartace/some support Kookmin/some support non-celebrity. But all true KJK fans just want him to be happy. So ignore the fake fans or the antis.

:bawling:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2